Juice! - Cover

Juice!

Copyright© 2007 by Willy Tamarack

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Las Vegas - The City of JUICE. The mobsters coined it but left it to the politicians. The politicians used it to enrich the usual suspects. Their families and friends for sure. Some claim it's dead after the recent conviction of several county commissioners for taking bribes. They're wrong. JUICE is alive and well. Sometimes it's money. Sometimes it's sex. Sometimes it's just an introduction. The currency is immaterial. It's called JUICE!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Group Sex   Slow  

Kent Gilbert watched the young thing walking across the parking lot. Eight months or so ago she worked in the beauty salon next door. She was the receptionist. Then she just disappeared.

Even if the business was going badly, his personal life had taken a decided turn for the better about two weeks ago. Kerri Jones was back in town and one hot piece of ass. He was getting a boner just watching her. About two or three inches shorter than his wife but with a much larger rack and a butt to go with it. The chime sounded as she opened the door.

"How's business?" She could tell already. He was reading the newspaper. If he had any sales he'd be bragging about them. "Your wife commin' around to visit?" She was headed to the rear of the store. She'd given him a blow job in the back yesterday and the day before, he'd fucked her in the rest room before he opened the store. He gripped his cock as she sashayed her ass through the floor displays.

Kent quickly pulled the "back in five minutes" sign from under the counter and headed to the front door. He locked up and scotch taped the sign to the window. He was backing away from the window, his cock now strong in his slacks. He wanted to fuck her.


It was last Saturday night. Kent was wandering through the downtown Las Vegas crowd. Kerri was over an hour and a half late. He had convinced himself she wasn't going to show and was pissed he spent the money on the hotel room. Colleen was pissed he was downtown without her, spending money they didn't have. But then, she didn't like to gamble and drink. And after a DUI or two back home, it was safer to get a room.

He though about the store as he wandered through the crowd. He really wasn't that worried about the store. It would turn around. He was pretty sure of that. They just needed patience and a whole lot more cash would help. And what was Colleen's daughter doing here? Fucking up their lives, that's for sure! He hadn't got laid once since the spoiled brat arrived. Fuck! She complained about everything. And Colleen was always on the rag.


Kerri Jones was hoping the bus would make the next light; then it was just one more light and she was there. They made the light. She worried that she would never find him. She was way late. He told her which hotel, but she was afraid to ask at the desk. The bus pulled into the downtown station. Kerri rushed down the steps and out into the crowd.

The hotel was just ahead. Kerri had been afraid he wouldn't make a move for her and now she shows up late for their first date. Not a good sign. She turned into the lobby and was just standing there looking around for the front desk when she felt the hands on her shoulders.

"Thought you wouldn't make it."

She turned. "Sorry... My ride didn't show and I had to take the bus."

"You should have called me."

"Don't want to leave too many tracks for mama to follow." She laughed.

He laughed with her. "You got ID?"

She shook her head back and forth then slipped her hand under his arm and snuggled close. "My sugar daddy said that wouldn't be a problem tonight. Said he'd have plenty of beer up in his room. You did leave mama at home? Didn't you?"

He laughed first this time and then slipped his arm around her shoulder. He could feel her bra strap cutting into the flesh of her shoulder. He slipped his hand down to her waist and guided her through the forest of slot machines and table games in the front foyer of the casino. The elevators were just steps away.

Once in the room, Kerri rushed toward the king sized bed and jumped up on to it. The cooler was in the corner and she bound across the bed and yanked the top off. Kent double locked the door; although he couldn't imagine anyone wanting to get in? He turned and found Kerri downing her first, beer dribbling down her chin and neck. She was kneeling on the bed with her chest thrust out.

He had a boner growing down his pant's leg as he walked into the room and went for the beer cooler. Kerri was working on her second. He could see her bra through the white "T" shirt she was wearing. He grabbed his cock and gave it a pull, an adjustment. She went bottoms up with her beer.

She was going for her third, rolled over on the bed and reaching; her jeans pulled tight against her plump ass. He gave his cock another squeeze. It was fast approaching a hardon. She looked back and caught him grabbing his cock. He held out his empty beer with his free hand, still massaging his cock with his other.

Kerri took the empty and gave him a new one. He had a nice long dick, either that or it was the jeans. She thrust her tits out at him. He was smiling at her. She smiled back.

He came over and sat next to her on the bed. She leaned back on her arms, thrusting her chest out at him. She could clearly see the hardon in his jeans. Her nipples were fully swollen, making noticeable bumps in her "T" shirt. He was staring at her chest.

Kent rolled over toward her and took a hold of her "T" shirt. "I want to see your tits, honey." She spit out a little beer when she laughed. And to think she once thought this guy was a waste of time. He was going to come through big time. She could sense it... A "sugar daddy." He was pulling her "T" shirt out of the waistband of her jeans. His hand was under her "T" shirt on her bare belly, his fingers exploring her belly button. She was getting very turned on. Her cunt was leaking and her tits were swollen, nipples hard.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.