Free Universal Carnal Knowledge - Cover

Free Universal Carnal Knowledge

Copyright© 2007 by Londonchap

Chapter 23: Twins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Twins - What would happen if the average man suddenly found he could have any woman - literally, any woman - that he wants? It sounds like a dream but when it comes true, it turns out that the ultimate sex drug can cause as many problems as it solves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female  

In fact they beat me to it. The following morning Vicky rang me at the office to tell me that she and Simone could not wait any longer to see me and were coming to London; they were already on the train and would reach Liverpool Street soon after midday. For a moment I was going to tell them to get off at the next stop and go straight back to Cambridge but then I reflected that this sudden visit was exactly the kind of unpredictable behaviour that so worried me. I decided I should take the opportunity to put a stop to it.

The idea of fucking the brains out of the gorgeous twins had nothing to do with it, of course.

So I hastily borrowed the keys to Fran's flat (she handed them over instantly, neither seeking nor receiving any explanation) and rang Vicky back with the address. I got there and let myself in only a few minutes before a cab arrived and the twins got out, looking excited but nervous.

It was nearly three decades since I had first set eyes on their mother Sue but the memory had never left me. I had fallen instantly in lust. The ash-blonde hair, those wonderful grey eyes set in a face that was flawlessly proportioned and richly complexioned, the perfect figure, the overall sense of bubbly vivacity, the sheer sexuality — these are things a man will remember as long as he draws breath. And now, the same vision was before me not once but twice, and I was to have after all what I had so long desired.

When I opened the door the twins literally threw themselves at me and I was lost in a sea of eager lips seeking mine and fingers enthusiastically exploring anything they could reach. And all the time they were prattling away, James this and James that. I recalled how their mother too, on the rare occasions I had had a chance to talk to her alone, had always proved to be a stupefyingly boring conversationalist, chattering away nineteen to the dozen on the most trivial subjects. I had once travelled by rail to London with her, a journey to which I had much looked forward, but one that she had spoilt by incessant twitterings about nothing; I spent the whole time wishing she would shut up and let me admire her beauty.

Obviously Vicky and Simone had inherited more from Sue than her looks; but this time I was able to console myself not only that I should be fucking them senseless in a few minutes but also that thereafter I should be able to shut them up whenever I liked.

Almost before I realised it we had staggered to Fran's bedroom, losing most of our clothing along the way. As more and more of their bodies was revealed I could see that they were not only perfect but utterly identical down to the minutest detail. The last vestiges of underwear disappeared and Fran's bed groaned under the weight of our three bodies. I could not tell which was Vicky and which Simone and to be frank I did not much care but as I climbed on top of one of them and lined myself up to enter her I felt compelled to check (for record purposes? I have no idea) so I took a fifty-fifty chance and murmured "Vicky." But it was the girl clinging to me from behind that made some kind of acknowledgment, so I knew it was Simone that I was taking first.

I had been waiting well over a quarter of a century for this so I was in no mood for ceremony. I drove into her and she kicked and bucked in a frantic orgasm. But even this did not prevent her continued response as I pounded up and down on top of her. "Yes! Yes! Oh yes!" she cried, answering my every thrust. Vicky, lying on top of me so that I was sandwiched between the two of them, also moaned with arousal as she pressed against me in time with my own rhythm to drive me even farther into her sister. It was too much for me; I knew I was about to explode. As my cock plunged deeper than ever I felt a huge blast of hot spunk shoot forth as with a great cathartic yell Simone came in an overwhelming climax.

Somehow I managed to hold the next spurt but it could only be for an instant so I desperately twisted my body to flip Vicky over on her back and onto the bed next to her writhing moaning sister. Before she can have realised what was happening I was on top of her and had forced myself in one great thrust as far within her as I could and then I let the spunk fly without restraint. Jet after jet of it flooded her cunt as the sexual tension of almost three decades finally found release. She had no time to respond to my move but as I came so did she, with a long loud moan of sheer animal pleasure that seemed to heighten as each blast hit her inside.

For some time I simply lay on top of her and inside her, recovering my strength. When I was able to move I slowly got to my feet and stood by the bed gazing fondly at the scene before me: the naked twins, sprawled side by side, beautiful, young, flawless, utterly identical and totally blissed out. After admiring my handiwork for several minutes I lowered myself back onto the bed between their recumbent bodies so that my head was between theirs and I could whisper to both of them at once. "Vicky, Simone," I murmured. "I know you can hear me. Listen very carefully. I have to leave now. Rest here for a while and when you feel stronger, go and clean yourselves up and then wait here for me to come back. We need to talk. And thank you, my beauties," I added, "that was wonderful. You don't know how long I'd been waiting."

Back at work I looked in at Fran's desk in the open-plan part of the office to let her know she would find a couple of guests when she got home. Her eyes widened as I told her briefly about the twins. "The daughters of that pompous Marjoribanks man from the American bank?" she whispered. (When the tie-in had been agreed George and some of his colleagues had visited our office for an excruciating "getting-to-know-you" day during which he had been at his condescending worst.) "James, darling, that fluence of yours is going to get you into such trouble one day."

"You don't know the half of it," I told her, truthfully enough since in the fierce rush of events I had not had time to tell her about the garden party. I had meant to brief her when I went round the evening before but somehow the fucking had seemed more urgent. "I'll bring you up to date tonight."

When I arrived at the flat that evening, letting myself in with Fran's keys (which I had forgotten to return), I found Fran and Connie, who as usual had left work about half an hour before me, talking to the entirely nude Vicky and Simone. At least, Vicky and Simone were talking and Fran and Connie were saying, "Yes," and "Uh-huh," at intervals but otherwise failing (even Connie) to get a word in edgeways. The twins embraced me and started kissing me but still kept prattling until finally I said, in a calm but clear voice, "Twins, be quiet."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.