Free Universal Carnal Knowledge - Cover

Free Universal Carnal Knowledge

Copyright© 2007 by Londonchap

Chapter 22: Everything you do

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Everything you do - What would happen if the average man suddenly found he could have any woman - literally, any woman - that he wants? It sounds like a dream but when it comes true, it turns out that the ultimate sex drug can cause as many problems as it solves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female  

"Well, James darling, I think even you are going to have your work cut out with this little lot."

It was Wendy that said this. She, Alicia and I were sitting at the dining table at home, reviewing the day's events and surveying the twenty-six notes, which I had carefully laid out in alphabetical order. (It must be the bureaucrat in me.)

There seemed to be little doubt that all these girls were "primed". If so, Albert's theories suggested and experience demonstrated that they would not rest until they fucked me. And it had to be done: not until the "capture" was complete could I reduce them to obedience and be sure they would not approach me in some embarrassingly public way; nor (nasty thought) could I be sure of their discretion. For all I knew they might be back at Cambridge at this moment telling all their friends about this gorgeous bald fat middle-aged married man they wanted to fuck the daylights out of.

So somehow I had to work my way through twenty-six women, or twenty-nine counting the twins and Yvonne. I looked at Wendy and Alicia helplessly.

"You can do it, darling," said Wendy encouragingly. "I know it will be awkward to arrange, but you'll enjoy it too. And we'll help, won't we Alicia?" Alicia nodded eagerly.

"You think I'm doing the right thing, then," I asked Wendy, "in capturing all these girls?"

"Everything you do is right," she replied.

She spoke these words in a tone so casual and matter-of-fact, as if they expressed a truism hardly worth the utterance, that it was a moment before I took in her meaning. "Wendy —" I began before words failed me.

She appeared puzzled by my reaction. Then it seemed gradually to dawn on her that she had in fact said something remarkable.

"James, darling, this FUCK is powerful stuff, isn't it?" she said eventually, slowly shaking her head in awe. "But it's still true, what I said. Even though I know it's the serum, I still think, in fact I know beyond a doubt, that everything you do is good and right."

"Just because I do it?"

"Just because you do it," she confirmed.

"Supposing," I suggested, "I were to dress up in top hat and tails and dance the boogie-woogie on top of Nelson's Column."

Wendy smiled and raised that sardonic eyebrow of hers. "You'd fall off," she observed drily.

"Never mind the practicalities," I persisted. "If I did it, it would be the right thing to do, would it?"

She pondered this. "Well, yes, I suppose it would be. I mean, unless it were right you wouldn't do it, would you?"

I looked queryingly at Alicia. She nodded her eager agreement to everything Wendy had said.

I could not get to grips now with the implications of this; tomorrow was Monday and we all needed a good night's sleep and generous helpings of hot rampant sex. But first I had to congratulate Alicia on a wonderful performance.

"Thank you," she blushed with an incongruous shyness. "It was lovely once I got used to it. Just think — all those handsome young men, and they all wanted me. And thank you, Wendy, for showing me the walk. I can't wait to try it at work tomorrow. And I'll feel so much cooler and more comfortable without a tight heavy bra."

Wendy and I exchanged anxious glances. "Er, Alicia dear," said Wendy, "I'm sure everyone will love the walk but I don't think you should go without a bra in the office."

"But I must," she replied. "You see, after I showered when we got home I went through my bras and they're all too small, even the one I bought last week. I must have got bigger. Aren't they lovely?" And she thrust her chest out so that her tits burst free from the dressing gown that had been straining to hold them.

She was right beyond a doubt. The difference was noticeable even in the few days since I had first weighed those mighty orbs in my hands. "I've been eating so much, you see," she went on. "I've never had such an appetite."

"I've been eating more too," Wendy agreed. "All my clothes are snug. It must be all the love and attention we've been getting," she suggested, putting her arms round me and kissing me; "but Alicia dear, you can't work in a City office with a chest like that and no bra. Come with me and we'll see what we can do."

They went upstairs to fiddle with Alicia's bras and left me to ponder the implications of "Everything you do is right", to say nothing of how I was going to manage twenty-nine women.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.