Free Universal Carnal Knowledge - Cover

Free Universal Carnal Knowledge

Copyright© 2007 by Londonchap

Chapter 21: Far too many

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Far too many - What would happen if the average man suddenly found he could have any woman - literally, any woman - that he wants? It sounds like a dream but when it comes true, it turns out that the ultimate sex drug can cause as many problems as it solves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female  

The day had started warm and it got steadily hotter and muggier as the afternoon wore on. I filled in time until we could leave without giving offence, allowing George to tell me some interminable story about the difficulty of getting his American bosses to pronounce his surname correctly. After this I thought I ought talk to Vicky and Simone and say thank-you for leaving me alone and contenting themselves with only the occasional yearning gaze in my direction. Before doing so, however, I took pity on Alicia, who was clearly beginning to suffer in the oppressive conditions in the tent, and told her that she could follow the example of most of the guests and go out for some slightly fresher air. So off she went to turn more male heads outside.

I let the twins back me into a corner and jabber away excitedly. They still looked incredibly fuckable but as conversationalists they favoured quantity over quality; I reflected, however, that in a few days I should be able to shut them up at will. I was happily imagining them naked, at my sexual service, and blessedly mute when it struck me that all of a sudden it had got very dark outside. I was about to remark on this when there was a blinding flash of light and a huge thunderclap and the heavens opened.

Instantly the tent began to fill with laughing and bedraggled guests. Some had been standing nearby and were not too badly affected but most of them had apparently been wandering farther afield because by the time they were washed up at the tent they were drenched. Alicia looked amazing; her light frock, wet through, was almost invisible as it clung lovingly to every contour of her huge bosoms.

But it had to be said that the cloudburst had worked wonders for the appearance of many of the other guests too; rainsoaked summery clothes adhered tightly to young female bodies and revealed shapely buttocks and nicely formed breasts wherever the eye rested.

Conditions in the tent had been uncomfortably hot and stuffy even when it was relatively empty. Now, as more and more soaking wet revellers crammed inside, the temperature and humidity increased alarmingly. Faces and bodies glowed with an admixture of rainwater and sweat that ensured that clothing remained sodden. The tent was filled far beyond its intended capacity and as people milled about they were forced to squeeze past each other's sweaty, clammy bodies.

In the midst of all this I had the most enormous erection. I had, of course, been sneaking to the toilets at intervals during the day to relieve my needs and I had intended to do so again before leaving, but now I was trapped. One young woman I had hardly noticed until now, but looking very sexy with her long wavy dark hair matted down with moisture and her happy, slightly tipsy face aglow with rain and sweat, began to press against me. When she politely allowed someone to pass she made sure she backed into me far more forcibly than necessary and her buttocks pressed hard against my groin. She giggled with surprise and delight at what she found there and pressed back even harder, with a quick wiggle of the hips thrown in.

I tried to back away but in doing so found myself jammed against other sweaty bodies. One of them belonged to a delicate-looking girl, not my usual type but very pretty with her long blonde hair and big beautiful eyes.

Suddenly I felt a movement in my pocket. Thinking for a moment that someone was trying to rob me (hardly likely, given my surroundings), I made a grab and found I had hold of yet another girl, who smiled flirtatiously at me and blew me a kiss before pulling her slippery wet hand from my grasp. Hardly had she disappeared into the throng than I felt another hand, this one surreptitiously but determinedly feeling its way down my lower abdomen. It belonged to the delicate girl, who was carefully looking the other way with an expression of faraway innocence as her fingers explored my groin. When they found their quarry they grabbed it firmly through my trousers and her face assumed a look of almost blissful wonder.

And so it went on. As I tried to navigate my way to where I had last seen Wendy, I forced my way past female bodies pressed against me and hands touching me everywhere and occasionally reaching into my pockets. I was terrified of what was happening but also highly aroused; my cock was throbbing with desire and demanding that I strip off and tell the girls to form an orderly queue (or, better still, a not-at-all orderly queue).

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.