Free Universal Carnal Knowledge - Cover

Free Universal Carnal Knowledge

Copyright© 2007 by Londonchap

Chapter 20: Walk this way

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Walk this way - What would happen if the average man suddenly found he could have any woman - literally, any woman - that he wants? It sounds like a dream but when it comes true, it turns out that the ultimate sex drug can cause as many problems as it solves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female  

I was stunned. I had not sipped the serum; I had quaffed it off. My initial reaction, one of powerless rage against Albert for not briefing me properly that night at the hospital, lasted only until I reflected that the man had been dying in agony and could hardly be blamed for failing to make his meaning entirely clear. No; the responsibility was mine, and it was for me to decide what to do about it.

And first of all, of course, I had to negotiate the garden party. I had made plans for this, and that night and the next morning between wild fucking sessions with Wendy and Alicia I told them what I wanted them to do. They were to keep a close eye on me throughout; they should leave me alone when I was talking to men, to unfanciable women, or to the twins (since with them the damage was already done). But they were to intervene and drag me away if any remotely attractive woman was close to me for more than a few moments. And although alcohol would undoubtedly be flowing freely, they were to stick firmly to orange juice and tonic water; I needed them to have their wits about them. At this I gave Wendy a sharp look to show I had not forgotten Thursday night. She looked suitably abashed and they both nodded obediently.

While Wendy and Alicia got ready I called Kylie round so I could empty my balls into her, mainly because I wanted to but partly in the hope that sexual satiation would lessen the effect of FUCK. As Kylie got undressed (not that she was wearing much to start with) I thought I detected an increase in weight and asked her about it.

"Yes," she replied gleefully. "Me mum's been moaning about it but I took no notice of her because you told me not to worry about me weight. It's lovely, innit? Look," she beamed, unhooking a bra that was at least a cup size too small for her, "it's all gone on me tits." And she gathered them up in her hands and pointed them joyfully at me.

They were an undeniably awesome sight, and I told her so. I did not add that I thought she was also carrying a little more on the hips and backside; nor did I tell her about FUCK's body-moulding capabilities. As I contemplated her, barely sixteen and so young and fresh yet with voluptuous curves that it would normally take years to acquire, part of me reflected how easily I could have told her that I had changed my mind and that she ought to listen to Betty about her weight. But it was the other part that I listened to, the part that ogled lustfully at those vast breasts and wondered how they would look with a little more fat added (or indeed a lot more). So I told her she looked sexier than ever, and fucked the living daylights out of her.

On a Sunday the roads were much clearer than they had been in mid-week and we got to George's in good time. People were starting to arrive but he made time to give us a rapid tour of the grounds, which were impressively spacious and beautifully laid out. As we returned to the house, we found that many more guests had arrived so while George went off to be a host and Alicia also wandered off (but not too far), Wendy and I surveyed our fellow revellers.

Apart from a smattering of Marjoribanks family members, who looked equally out of place, we seemed to be the only guests over twenty-five. The place was swarming with Bright Young Things — that is, assorted offspring of the upper and upper-middle classes. Women outnumbered men by at least two to one and with few exceptions they were fresh, lively and attractive. This was not going to be easy.

When the twins caught sight of me they ran up and kissed me. Decorum, reinforced by the fact that Wendy was by my side and George not far off, restrained them to the extent that their kisses were planted on my cheeks, but they got as near my mouth as they could and held the kiss as long as possible while they rubbed their bodies against me. They gushed enthusiastically about how glad they were that I had come and how the whole day would have been spoilt had I not made it. They also started to make suggestions about getting away from the party later and showing me the house. "Wouldn't you like to see upstairs?" asked one of them, adjusting her top to show more breast. "Yes," agreed her sister, following suit and leaning forward to give me the best possible view. "I'd love to show you everything," she added, with a sly smile and strong emphasis on the last word.

I had expected something like this and was ready for it. The twins were irreversibly "primed", I recognised that, and I knew they would persist until they got what they wanted. Nor, frankly, had I any wish to deny them. They were young, they were beautiful, they oozed sexuality, and best of all they were the spitting image of the woman I had lusted after fruitlessly more than a quarter of a century before. After all these years, I thought, I was going to get what I wanted, and in duplicate.

But I was not so blinded with lust that I would bonk them into oblivion upstairs in George's house in the middle of their birthday party. So I told them to behave and say nothing to anyone, and I promised they could come to London and see me in the week (it is less than a couple of hours by train from Cambridge). Meanwhile it was their party, I told them, and they must circulate among their guests, and so I sent them reluctantly on their way with (having quickly checked that George's eyes were elsewhere) a hearty slap on their backsides.

After that I circulated too. I kept clear of young women as much as I could. One of the male students turned out to be involved in University cricket so I talked to him for a while, then I let Sue drone on about flower shows for as long as I could bear it, and I spent at least half an hour safely engaged with George's mother, who was over eighty and entertainingly ga-ga. At one stage a BYT that had been standing quite close to me while talking to some darkly handsome boy suddenly broke off her conversation with him and turned her attention to me, but Wendy appeared from nowhere and shepherded me away.

"Thanks for pulling me out of that," I said.

"Any wife would do the same," she smiled.

The event had been in full swing for over two hours now, with at least two hundred guests happily drinking George's wine and eating his food (both excellent). In the large tent that had been erected on the lawn the caterers had set out a lavish buffet but as an added precaution against anyone's dying of hunger or thirst George had arranged for pretty waitresses to wander the grounds with trays of food and glasses of wine. Wendy and I took stock of the situation.

"Touch wood," I said hopefully, tapping my forehead, "I think we might get away with this."

"James, darling," she asked irrelevantly, "you do like black girls, don't you?"

"Yes," I acknowledged frankly (why should I lie?), "but there aren't any here."

"Think again," she replied. Following her look, I saw one of the waitresses approaching with a selection of cold meats. A badge on her chest announced her as Yvonne. I had noticed her before, when I first went to get some food, but my mind was on the party guests and I had not, at the conscious level at least, paid her much attention. Black, of average height, she looked about eighteen or nineteen, and she was simply adorable. It was not that she had huge breasts (they were good but not outstanding) or a magnificent African ass (although it curved very nicely); it was not her overall physique, which was remarkable not so much for voluptuousness as for the exaggerated shapeliness some African women have; it was not even her outstanding looks with huge eyes in a milky chocolate face. It was the total package.

"She's been hanging round you for the last half-hour," whispered Wendy. "Hadn't you noticed?"

I had not; I had been too worried about the other guests to give the catering staff a thought. But, having arrived at a rapid decision, I was not displeased. Capturing a waitress was nothing like such a risk as seducing half the BYTs in Cambridge. It was far less likely anyone would notice it or be particularly bothered by it. Besides, she was gorgeous. So I gave her a welcoming smile and helped myself to some smoked salmon. My wife, standing by my side, might have expected also to be offered some food, but Yvonne had eyes for me only and simply stood there gazing at me until Wendy emitted a sharp cough.

Yvonne snapped out of it and held the tray up to Wendy. "Sorry, madam."

"That's all right, dear," said Wendy kindly. "Is that Parma ham?" At the same time she made a face at me that asked whether I was all right about this. I nodded decisively, and she tactfully slid off while I led Yvonne out of sight of the party and engaged her in conversation. I was getting used to this kind of situation and before I let Yvonne go I had her telephone number and had promised to ring her in a day or two. I should have liked to take her there and then behind George's rhododendrons but I contented myself with a passionate kiss to seal our understanding.

I returned to the party, trying to avoid looking at all the girls and to locate Wendy. She was in the tent talking to George; I walked over and was about to butt in when someone tugged my sleeve and I found myself looking at a very pretty girl, all bright and breezy, to whom one of the twins had introduced me earlier. Gushing all over me, she asked what I did.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.