Strange Lands - Cover

Strange Lands

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A female war hero is projected into the future to see that a disasterous war in the past has many strange changes in 25th century world. Can she survive? Can she get used to being a pet? Sex takes place in some chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

Atlanta wore the white silk dress that Tola had made from the chute that Valerie had bailed out in. Along with some gold garnishment about her waist, wrists and ears, she looked gorgeous. She stood eight inches taller than her groom as her blonde hair cascaded down to her butt. Valerie wore hers as well standing in as Atlanta's bridesmaid.

The horses were delivered, the gold returned including the large nugget that Valerie had found. The governor offered them one of the younger mares for her husband's village as they decided to make it their home. Anna and Herb were at the wedding but soon would be placed in school. Both would have different foster parents but wouldn't live too far away from each other. They had plenty of time to meet in secret to continue their romance.


Valerie woke up the next morning sick to her stomach. She knew right away what it saw. She was pregnant. After the purging of what was left in her stomach stopped, she returned to bed and spooned her husband. She had mixed emotions about this sudden event. In one way, she was happy. In another, she was afraid. Afraid of him not wanting her after she broke the news. She wanted children and being in her thirties, she knew she didn't have much time to give him too many kids to raise. She hoped for a boy who was strong as he was. If it were a girl, Valerie wanted her to be petite as she was.

"I'm going to have a baby," she announced as soon as he opened his eyes.

He sat up with a big grin on his handsome face. "You're going to be a mother?"

"And you're going to be a father," she glided her hand tenderly along his huge arm. "Should I call you Daddy now?"

"Once the baby is born," he placed his head in his hand, staring at her.

"How about you sticking that python in me and lets play."

"It won't hurt the baby, will it?"

"Only if you do it when I'm in labor," she urged him to get on top of her.


Two days later Jackson and Valerie said goodbye to Herb and Anna. They both received hugs of gratitude. Anna was crying while Herb tried to be a man and fought back the tears. They'd be staying in Minion. Unless they had skills that developed in school, both would be sent into the fields with most of the people to farm the lands. With winter coming, the hands would be able to rest since their jobs took up twelve hours a day, six days a week with one day off to rest.

They left with the horse given them. It was a two year old mare. No one knew at the time that she had been in heat and impregnated by the white stallion. It would be a surprise to everyone in the village when she dropped her colt in the spring.

They walked to Tola's house to say goodbye to the newly weds and Tola before getting on with their village. Valerie was so happy having such a loving husband and a wonderful future with him.

"So you're really going back!" Atlanta exclaimed as the two women cleansed themselves in the hot springs.

"Yes," Valerie stated, looking up into the night skies and the millions of stars hanging in the universe. The moon didn't shed too much light. Back in the house their husbands were deep in thought playing chess. One of the few games that had survived the war that destroyed most of the world.

"Will we be seeing you again?" Atlanta asked. She had plucked this woman from the desert so many months ago. She was sad to be losing someone who was a good companion for her. Atlanta needed a female friend and hoped that Valerie would choose to remain behind. However, Valerie felt her future was with Jackson.

"You'll have to visit us," Valerie said. "Ura's parents are still in the village. You will have to come some time for him to see them."

"Of course, you're right," Atlanta submerged herself up to her neck. "Despite the fact that you can be obstinate at times, I'll miss you."

"I know you will," Valerie gave her a sisterly kiss on her cheek.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.