Strange Lands - Cover

Strange Lands

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A female war hero is projected into the future to see that a disasterous war in the past has many strange changes in 25th century world. Can she survive? Can she get used to being a pet? Sex takes place in some chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

Two days later the six relaxed. Valerie ran out of nutrional and thirst pills. That meant Jackson, Ura, and Herb had to hunt down any animal worth eating. Atlanta, Anna, and Valerie forage for plant life as they took their time going back down the mountain. It was getting warmer as they descended closer to the village they burned down. Sometimes Jackson and Ura would double back to make sure no one was following them even though they were sure that there was no threat of an attack.

The donkey had the furs straped on its back. Anna, having a love for the horses, made sure they were fed and watered as they ran across small streams for them to drink from. It seemed like it was no work for her. She often groomed them the best she could while whispering to each one. She became cross with Herb if he approached her while she was doing this for the animals.

"Go away!" she told him through clenched teeth. "I know how to take care of them. I don't need your help."

"I know how to take care of them too," Herb retorted.

"Go away!"

"They'll make for a perfect marriage," Valerie whispered to Atlanta.

"Yes, they will," Atlanta smirked, watching the teens dispute.

The kids continued to argue for the rest of the day. Anna wouldn't allow Herb near 'her animals', not even the donkey. Herb was only allowed to lead two of the horses and the donkey as they made their way back towards their home. It would take at least a week to accomplish.

"If they're going to fight like this all the way back, I'm going to let Jackson loose on them to give each a spanking on their asses until their cheeks blister," Valerie told Atlanta.

"It does get on one's nerves," Atlanta agreed. "In a day or so this path will converge onto the one that leads to the desert. That means we'll be confronting the Dakins again. We'll have to find a secure place each night so the horses will be safe. That means no climbing trees except for those two," her head motioned toward Anna and Herb who were still sniping at each other.


That night was a half moon. Atlanta sat back to back with Ura while Valerie and Jackson did the same among the horses. All were armed with their weapons as each looking in a different direction. The kids were in a nearby tree. Every once in a while one would look up and check on them. They were on same limb sleeping in a cuddling fashion. After fighting for the entire day, Anna and Herb were arm in arm with each other.

"They fought like two starving dogs over a piece of meat and now look at them," Atlanta observed.

"They're sleeping like babies," Jackson said.

They finished snacking on the deer Jackson brought down and proceeded to lift the carcass back up the tree out of reach from all carnivores. They stayed on the ground to protect the horses. Jackson and Ura knew the women would drift off to sleep so they decided to prod each other if one thought the other might be on the verge of sleeping.

A few hours later Valerie opened her eyes when she heard a soft moan. She looked at Atlanta but found her chin to her chest obviously in slumber. She heard another and looked up to where the teens were sleeping. She immediately became alert when she saw Herb on top of Anna, fucking. The girls hands were on his ass urging him to go faster. His arms were under her pits as he looked like a piston moving in and out of her.

"Shit!" she whispered.

"Crazy, huh?" Jackson said quietly in her ear. "They fight all day long and now look at them."

"Love is crazy," Valerie kissed his lips lightly.

"Crazy about you," he grinned as the light of the half moon was starting to fade.

"I'm going to take a light nap," she told him with a final kiss.


Morning found Herb and Anna arguing again. Valerie and Jackson just looked at each other with knowing smiles. Atlanta just rolled her eyes in frustration not knowing what occurred a few hours earlier. Anna hurried to check on the horses. Herb followed her red faced with anger directed solely toward Anna.

"They are my horses," she spat at him. "You keep away from them. I feed, water, and groom them. I don't need or want your help. And that includes the donkey."

Herb glared at her but turned away and returned to the campsite. He sat on a log with his lips tightened about his teeth. He grabbed a stick and poked it hard into the ground.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.