Strange Lands
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A female war hero is projected into the future to see that a disasterous war in the past has many strange changes in 25th century world. Can she survive? Can she get used to being a pet? Sex takes place in some chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

When Valerie came out of her drug stupor, she claimed she couldn't recall anything that had happened to her. All she recalled was going to sleep in Jackson's arms and waking up in like manner.

"I tell you, I don't know," she said to Atlanta who didn't believe her. She herself had taken that drug when she was ten years old and remembered everything. The euphoria, getting up to dance, and wanting more of it until they stopped giving her any. Then she fell asleep, woke up hours later and recalling how much she made a jackass out of herself. She never took it again.

"Highly unlikely," Atlanta huffed at Valerie.

"Believe what you want," Valerie shot back. "You know you can be a bitch at times."

"A bitch! I didn't put my pussy in a man's face before knowing his name," she argued.

"Well BIG Miss Perfect can huff and puff all she wants but she wants her piece of cock too," Valerie replied.

"And your tongue too," Atlanta laughed malciously.

Jackson and Ura were just content to let the girls get it out of their system knowing this tempest in a teapot would blow over. Now they were shocked to find that these two were more than friends. Both Atlanta and Valerie turned red with embarrassment. Both shut up their bickering and fell into silence.

They moved off heading west again on the alternative path. Ura was sure that the two trails merged shortly and then the tribe of people who raised horses. Their breakfast were wild onions and turnips with sweet water. The onions were tart, turnips and water were sweet. Valerie kept belching up the taste of the onions.

It was in the afternoon they spotted smoke from campfires. This was supposed to be the largest dwelling of people since they left Minion. It looked like it was another three or four hours so Jackson suggested that they find a suitable tree. They had to use the nutrional pills for dinner.

When they finally settled in for the night, Valerie had her back to Jackson with his arms about her. She was still burping and he was downwind from her breath.

"Did you really use your tongue on her pussy?" Jackson asked.

She nodded.

"Did you like it?"

She nodded again.

"Better than me?"

Valerie shook her head.

"That's a relief," he whispered.

"There will be no one like you in my life. Before or after," she told him. "You're the one I've dreamed from the day I discovered guys were different that us girls. I fell in love with you the second I saw you."

"And I too with you," he said.


They all awoke the next morning before dawn. Valerie turned to peck her lover on his nose. She settled back to place her head back onto his large muscular bicep. She felt him move her hair and plant his lips on the back of her neck causing her to giggle.

Atlanta was much in the same position not wanting to move due to Ura's hand on her breast. She cooed at the only man she ever loved. She had been twelve at the time and over six foot tall while Ura was at the same age but only five foot tall. He had a quick growth spurt at about seventeen but still ended up six inches shorter than her. However at this time height didn't mean much between the sexes.

They relaxed until the sun showed its face on the eastern horizon. They climbed down into the wet dew that sat on the grass. Atlanta handed out the nutrional pills.

"I think you men should bag us some meat before tonight. I'm getting tired of these pills. You males better be on the lookout for some real good game. No snakes or cats. No dogs too. You might kill one that belongs to someone. We girls won't like that. So do your thing." Atlanta ordered.

They started walking the path as the sun was fully showing in the east. Jackson believed that they may reach their destination by evening. The tribal settlement was just short of the start of the mountain chain. Valerie noted that this range was the same as Sherman's March to the Sea in the middle of the American Civil War. 'So this is how it ends, ' she thought, as she had the premonition that she would live in this primitive setting forever. Outside of the death ray that the Minions had developed, all of the peoples were back in the Dark Ages.

Jackson was able to put an arrow into a doe. The girls dug the hole and started the fire going. They set up the spit and set about to see if there were any wild vegetables growing nearby. In the meantime Jackson and Ura skinned and cleaned the deer.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.