Strange Lands - Cover

Strange Lands

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A female war hero is projected into the future to see that a disasterous war in the past has many strange changes in 25th century world. Can she survive? Can she get used to being a pet? Sex takes place in some chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

It was an uneventful two days as they trekked west on the path that was new to Atlanta. There were a lot more streams where they could have their fill of water while keeping their pills to quench their thirst if they didn't cross any of these brooks on their way back.

Valerie watched the relationship between Ura and Atlanta grow as they made their way to The Tribe of the Horses. Ura believed they were within a week of their destination. She saw them holding hands and cooing with each other. Atlanta's hand completely covered Ura's and he by no means was a small man. Jackson and Valerie walked about ten feet behind them with his hand in her skirt like shorts kneading her ass cheeks. When she knew neither of them were looking back Valerie would grab his hard cock and squeezed it as tightly as she could. She knew men liked having this done to them.

They stopped for something to eat when they came to a wild fruit tree full of juicy plums. Although they weren't overly sweet, each downed several. The pulp was cool and refreshing. They sat on dead logs chatting and making jokes toward each other when Valerie saw a movement between her feet. With lightning reflexes she came down with her heel on its head. It was a snake.

"Those are one of the deadliest ones," Atlanta observed, looking at it closely. "It's the kind that has its neck expand and raises halfway up before striking.

"You mean a cobra?" Valerie ground her heel even harder down upon its neck. "There aren't any cobras in America except in zoos.

"What's a cobra?" Atlanta asked.

"It's one of the most dangerous snakes ever. But they were never on this continent unless in most zoos. One bite and you're dead."

"They're here," Ura pointed to the one under Valerie's heel. He didn't realize it but Valerie's stomping her boot to its head was one hundred percent pure luck. Luck or no, none of the four were hurt at all.

"I hope there's no black mambas from Africa or taipans from Austraila."

"There are now," Jackson said. "In the Great War all the animals escaped from their cages. A lot of them must have found each other and mated. That is why we have so many deadly snakes around here."

"How do you know so much about snakes?" Atlanta asked.

"My parents took me to the zoo when I was a girl then they bought several DVDS on animals. I always partial to lions and tigers."

"DVDS?" Jackson asked, bewildered.

"Yes dear," Valerie smiled. "Those were moving pictures you played on your television. There aren't any of those any longer."

"They snakes are everywhere. Atlanta and I went out snake hunting that night when you and Valerie were having so much fun. We must have caught as many as a hundred of them," Ura said. "We even caught a tiger snake which is as deadly as the one you just killed." He leaned down to sever the head of the reptile Valerie had her heel upon. He dug a hole and scooped it in then covered it up.

"They're from Austraila and New Zeeland."

"We never heard of those places," Atlanta said.

"That would make a good stew," Jackson remarked.

"Ewwwwwwwww," Valerie replied. "You can have my share. I'd rather have a pill any day of the week."

Jackson threw his head back and laughed.

"Maybe if we perk it up with some of these plums and a few wild vegetables. We men will skin it, clean the insides and then we'll cut it up for the stew."


Valerie had to admit to that the stew she had was tasty. Atlanta had Jackson made a pot out of clay that hardened quickly. The pot was passed around the fire. Valerie was sitting on Jackson's lap feeding two spoonfuls to every one she took. Then she passed it on to the other couple while she plunged her tongue into his mouth. This was one man she had no intention of getting away. She was going to be his for the rest of her life.

"There they go again," Atlanta observed taking a few bites then passing it off to Ura. " She watched the two with their mouths wide open. "They look like two fish going after the same worm."

"You're just jealous," Valerie broke the kiss just long enough to reply to her comment and went back to sliding her tongue into his mouth again.


They had their choices of trees to sleep in. Jackson and Valerie took one while Atlanta and Ura took another. It was a full moon and Valerie was able to witness Atlanta and Ura make love. Atlanta was on top with her long legs dangling several feet over the limb as she lifted and dropped onto Ura's rigid cock using his chest as a means to bounce.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.