Strange Lands
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A female war hero is projected into the future to see that a disasterous war in the past has many strange changes in 25th century world. Can she survive? Can she get used to being a pet? Sex takes place in some chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

As Valerie was unconscious the trio fought on. Altanta felt her neck and found she was still alive. A huge bump swelled on the side of her head. Atlanta took her death ray from the girl's hand and holstered it as she shot her own at all red devil's eyes. She heard the screams of the ones she had hit. Jackson and Ura kept slashing away at the ones who had the nerve to close in on them. The fog kept the creatures well hidden. Though the Dakins feared the heat ray, their hunger drove them forward until they realized that many of their own were dead in the clash.

One Dakin that Jackson disembowel was dragged off. Some followed to the one that was pulled out of action to feast on its own dead. Soon most had retreated taking their own casualties with them. It was just in time as Atlanta's death ray started losing power. She slammed the charger into the handle of her gun and drew Valerie's. All three made sure that no one would reach from the heavy brush to drag the knocked out woman with them. Jackson hoisted Valerie over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and carried her with ease as they made their escape to the inner lands while the Dakins were feasting on the ones that were slain. It sickened Atlanta just thinking about it.


When Valerie opened her eyes she looked into a warm flame. The pain in her head was blinding. Jackson, whose knee was her pillow, breathed a sign of relief. He gently rubbed her arms. Over the fire was a large skinned and gutted hare cooking on a makeshift spit. Valerie tried to sit up but the agony made her collapse down again.

"I didn't mean what I did to you," Jackson apologized.

"What did you do to me?"

"I accidently hit your head with my elbow and you went down. There was a Dakin so close I couldn't help but take a step back to slash him with my knife. That's when I hit you. I didn't know it until Atlanta called it to my attention."

Though in pain, Valerie playfully slapped his arm, "Now we're even."

Atlanta appeared from the dark and handed Valerie what looked to be a tulip. "Take two bites from this."

"What is this?"

"Never mind, it will take away anything that ails you."

"This looks like a poppy plant."

"Eat some of it."

A half hour later, the pain faded away. Valerie was a little out of it but her laugh made all the other do the same. When she reached for the rest, Atlanta snatched it away and tossed it in the fire.

"This is medicinal, not for enjoyment," Atlanta warned. "You took quite a wallop from your sweetheart's arm. We're to cure that, not see you make an ass of yourself."

'Shit, ' Valerie thought. 'I've got to get hold of some of those.'


Valerie was the first to awake the next morning. She was surprised that they weren't in any shelter or in a tree. They were in a grass clearing. She noticed Jackson's strong arms about her and reached down to check if they had sex the night before. They didn't.

She looked about her and saw Atlanta spooning Ura. Her arm was draped over him as the slept soundly. Why were they out in the open? Where were the Dakins? Why did they openly expose themselves? She felt Jackson's morning erection against her ass and all those thoughts flew out the window. She moved her tush back, opened her legs and let his huge cock rest between her legs. When she clamped down to squeeze it, she felt him stir a bit.

"You're tempting me," he whispered in her ear.

"That's what I want to do," she smiled. Her headache was gone but not the pain from where she was hit.

"You'll wake the others," he cautioned.

"Then we'll give them a show," she lowered her shorts to expose her sex to his. She moved her pussy to the tip of his rigid rod. "The rest is up to you."

Jackson pushed forward. She was wet but didn't think she could take his whole cock so he managed to move it up and down her slit. The sun was in their eyes so they closed them as the foreplay continued. In minutes he slid in, he stopped not wanting to hurt her.

"Push it all the way in," she whispered.

He did. Valerie arched her back to expose more of her sex to him. Jackson slowly thrust in and out. She cupped her mouth to stifle her whimpers. She felt his hot ragged breath on her neck which increased her arousal. Soon they were in a rythym and enjoying their affair.

"Just like rabbits," Atlanta grunted, being awakened from Jackson's grunts.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.