Strange Lands - Cover

Strange Lands

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A female war hero is projected into the future to see that a disasterous war in the past has many strange changes in 25th century world. Can she survive? Can she get used to being a pet? Sex takes place in some chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

Sometime during the night, Valerie awoke to deafening thunder and bright flashes of lightning. Since they had left Minion, it rained hard more often than not. If Valerie wasn't in the arms of Hollis, she might have gritted her teeth in anger. The way the storms were coming one after another was frustrating. The only good thing about all of this moisture falling from the sky was it deadened their smell from the skunk.

The luxurious perfumed bath the women had the other night finally got rid of that odor. True, it most likely saved their lives but she never wanted to smell that way again. Taking direct hits from that creature was one thing, doing it on purpose was another. It would take a long time for her to forgive Atlanta for that!

She loved to hear Hollis snoring. Every man she slept with she wanted him to snore. That meant she had worn him out during their sex acts, and it made her feel content when she had those arms about her. Soon her mind shut down again and she fell into a contented sleep.


Atlanta woke up to the heavy rain the following morning. She looked out the hut and saw the downpour, yawned and fell back into the arms of Ki, her lover for the night. Ki was a pretty brunette who went both ways. She liked both cock and pussy. Ki already picked out her mate when she went exclusively men. He was a large man of oriental origin. When a woman put in a claim on a certain man, he was hers unless challanged by another. Then it would be up to Ona who would make the choice. The loser never sought another decision or moved on to find another.

Ki had chosen Han for her mate. He would still work the fields or help build or repair huts. This tribe were comprised of female warriors. This group of amazons were trained from the time they could walk to fight. And they were proficient in the spear, bow and arrow, and clubs. They had no idea the weapons Atlanta and Valerie carried. Nor did they care. These were women and females from other tribes were almost always friendly.


"Thanks baby," Valerie kissed Hollis goodbye. It was too stormy for him to work the fields. Instead he would be taken to the community hut for sharpening arrow heads.

"My pleasure," he grinned. He liked the way this woman fucked him.

"Maybe we can do this again tonight," she suggested.

"I hope so," he said then being led outside into the rain.

Valerie finished her breakfast of fruit and some kind of bread she never tasted before. It was tasty. She got up from the table and wandered to the door to watch the rain. The roof kept all the water from seeping in.

"How was your night?" Atlanta asked, carrying a primitive umbrella type that kept her hair dry. From the waist down she was soaked. Her feet were muddy because she carried her boots from Ki's hut.

"Dreamy," Valerie replied. "I hope we can stay tonight because Hollis will sleep with me again."

"What about Jackson?"

"If you allow me to leave after this mission, I will become his mate but until then, I'm free to do what I want."

"Oh? And what if I won't allow my pet this kind of freedom?"

"Your pet will do what she wants,"

"No matter, we're going to leave when this storm is over. We are behind getting to the Tribe of Horses."


The following morning the sun came up but it was hot and humid. Valerie was sore from two well fucked nights with Hollis. As soon as they were escorted back to where they were captured. The amazons never spoke. They just waved but without smiles. The pair of women walked west wondering what lay ahead of them.

Valerie's legs hurt at the Y but she wasn't about to say anything. It would leave her wide open for Atlanta's criticism. She had fun with Hollis but it Jackson who was on her mind. She wondered if that powder Tola put in that boar stew still worked as far becoming pregnant was concerned.

The rest of the day was uneventful. The trees were getting larger as they push on. Atlanta found the perfect one. The lowest rim could not be reached by the tallest person they met so far. Atlanta took a running leap and grabbed the branch. She reached down. Valerie could barely grasp Atlanta's hand.

"One inch shorter and I would have been shit out of luck," Valerie said as started to climb to the top of the tree.

"Inch?"

Valerie turned to show her what she meant by showing her with her thumb and finger. "That much."

They reached two thirds up the tree when Atlanta told her they were high enough. They began to settle down for the night. The sun had already set and there was just a fading pink on the horizon. The limb was wide that they could easily sleep side by side as was customery between them. But Atlanta chose for them to spend the night foot to foot.

"Are you mad at me for sleeping with Hollis that last two nights?"

"No!" Atlanta snapped.

"Then why aren't we cuddling?" Valerie inquired, confused.

"It's a warm night, we don't need to cuddle. Now go to sleep, we don't know what we'll face in the morning."

She didn't argue, so she just folded her arm over her eyes and eventually fell to sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.