Strange Lands
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A female war hero is projected into the future to see that a disasterous war in the past has many strange changes in 25th century world. Can she survive? Can she get used to being a pet? Sex takes place in some chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

After a three day stay, one due to heavy rain, the girls left the village. Valerie reluctantly went with Atlanta. Jackson opened a whole new world to her. She loved his hair in her face when he made love to her. It had a spicy smell in his mane that she could not identify but it still wafted to her nose and the odor was much to her liking.

As they made their way west, Valerie wondered if Atlanta had lost her virginity. The man she was with was over a head shorter than her but she looked like she was infatuated with him. They disappeared for three days but then again, Jackson and Valerie never left the bed unless it was to relieve themselves, wash up after another bout of lovemaking, and to eat something. At last Valerie found her man. She was head over heels in love with him. Jackson declared the same and said he would wait for her.

"How was your time with that young man?" Valerie asked.

"You mean Douglas?" Atlanta inquired.

"Is that his name?"

"Yes, we've known each other since we were very young. His mother was a good friend to my mother. Douglas is a year older than me. We went snake hunting these past few days. We must have caught over one hundred that'll make the settlement a nice stew."

"You went snake hunting?" Valerie was aghast.

"What else would we do?"

"I sampled Jackson's snake. It was more like an anaconda."

"I assumed that. The both of you were playing like rabbits."

"He's more like a wild hare than a rabbit. He really knows how to fu,,,, play. What a man."

"I guess you want him as your lifetime mate."

"That would be nice."

Atlanta chuckled as if she knew otherwise.


A few hours later Atlanta stared ahead. She had a feeling there was trouble awaiting them. Her instinct was not lost on Valerie. Atlanta's body language told Valerie that she had to on the alerts too. They were at least a mile from the desert plus it was still a bright sunny day so she doubted it could be any Dakins.

Valerie followed Atlanta into some thick brush where she was given a signal to crouch down. Valerie dropped to her haunches as Altlanta did, She felt a wonderful soreness that Jackson had given to her the past few days of fucking.

"I spotted a Caazaan..."

"A what?"

"A Caazaan. They're waiting to ambush and kidnap us."

"What will they do to us?"

"They'll drag us off for breeding. Believe me, you don't want to fall into their hands. They'll enslave us, make us work all day and expect to service them all night. Keep your hands on your heat ray and don't be afraid to use it."

"Okay," Valerie affirmed.

"Now they have an intense fear of the Dakins. We're going to walk toward the desert and go west from there. I doubt if they'll be brave enough to follow us there. Now lets get going. We have to find a place to stay the night."

"Okay," Valerie repeated.

The two left the brush and headed directly toward the desert. Atlanta's plan seemed sound but Valerie knew they were between a rock and a hard place. Atlanta's superior height could see that the Caazaan's were following them in a parallel manner.

The sun was beginning to head toward the horizon as they came within a quarter of a mile to the sand when the Caazaan's gave up and returned to where they had set a trap for the women. Seeing this, they turned left as the sun was beginning to set. They had to find somewhere safe from the Dakins. If one managed to grab either female, all of them in their area would leap out of the sand to join the feast.

Valerie did exactly what Atlanta did. She reached for her ray gun so Valerie followed her lead. The sun was beginning to set for the day and they found nothing that they may feel safe during the night. Both took their pills for the evening still walking a quarter mile from the desert. If Atlanta were afraid, she didn't show it.

Both knew that Dakins searched the forest in the dark. They couldn't go any further inland because of Caazaan's. They dared to walk a little further from the desert. They found no trees tall enough to keep them safe for the night. Now they had to decide whether to find a place to hide in the brush. Dakins had a keen sense of smell. They could even sniff out worms in the ground. There was no way two humans could stay the night in his manner.

"We're going to have to improvise tonight. Once it is dark, those cannibals will be out hunting us. We have to think of something to keep from being grabbed by those beasts," Atlanta said.

"Oh for a couple of night vision goggles," Valerie wished.

"What?" Atlanta asked.

Figuring that there was nothing she could do about it, Valerie replied, "Nothing."

Atlanta didn't pursue what she said. Her mind was concentrating on finding them something. Then divine intervention was sent their way, "Valerie, come here, quick!"

"What is it?"

She pointed to an animal. It was the same as was when she lived in the past. A skunk. "Quick, lets get as close as we can to it. Dakins hate their smell. Let's get sprayed."

Valerie was about to refuse but she found herself being dragged by her arm. The skunk saw the two approaching creatures. They were coming so fast that it could do nothing but raise its tail. It shot out a spray upon them. "Lets get another dose," the tall woman said. They still came as if to kill it and was given another blast of the foul smelling mist on the lower parts. Mainly their legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.