Lost & Found
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2007 by Douglas Fox

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Kyle Martin goes to PSU seeking football glory. Read about his successes, failures and excesses as he tries to find his place in the world

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Kelly and I arrived back on campus Friday morning without any weather related incidents. We parked our cars side by side in the lot near Hartranft and Beaver Halls and took our things to our rooms. There were a few people on the fourth floor when I got upstairs. No football players came back this early. Damian's dad was bringing him back Sunday afternoon.

I went downstairs and met Kelly back at the cars. We took them over to the East Parking Deck together. We had lunch together at the dining hall.

After lunch Kelly headed for her meeting with her advisor. I went to the campus security office and picked up a temporary parking permit for Kelly. I met Kelly outside her advisor's office when I was finished. We went downtown so Kelly could pick up more clothes to get her through the next week.

Kelly told me about her meeting with her advisor.

"Boy, this meeting was a waste," Kelly griped. "All she wanted to talk about was what my minor would be. Like she couldn't tell by the five history courses I've taken or are going to take."

"So we could have come up tomorrow on Sunday?" I asked.

"Easily. Dr. Duncan could easily have waited 'til later to meet," Kelly replied. "She insisted that the meeting had to be done before the semester started." After a pause Kelly asked, "I know you're majoring in education. What is your minor?"

"The College of Education doesn't work that way exactly," I explained. "My degree will be a B. A. in Education specializing in secondary education. I am in the social studies option program. It's not really a minor like you have."

"Are you any closer to deciding between broadcast and print journalism?" I asked.

"I would prefer print but I think I will probably go for broadcast," Kelly replied. "As much as I love newspapers, I know they are dying out. I think the future will be in broadcast."

"You have the looks to pull it off," I said. "I'm sure you will look great on camera. You have a good speaking voice that should sound good on TV too."

"You're sweet," Kelly said. She gave me a kiss too. We headed down College Avenue for the clothing store.

Kelly picked up a couple pair of jeans, T-shirts, a bra and more panties. She would have enough clothing with what she brought to my house last week. Fortunately Kelly's dad agreed to cover the cost of her extra clothes. I guess he considered it a small price to pay to keep his daughter safe.

Kelly and I decided to have dinner at the dining hall. Kelly and I had just found a seat when I spotted Anders Voight escorting two obviously new students into the dining hall. I looked them over. I recognized Cuch's little brother Marco immediately. It took me a minute to remember the other. Jon Stafford, the hot shot quarterback from Pittsburgh had chosen our school. That was excellent.

Kelly and I invited Anders, Marco and Jon to eat with us. Anders and I introduced the guys to Kelly. Anders told us that they were staying on my floor in room 412. I would be seeing a lot of them. Vlad Lazlo, our senior fullback and R.A. on third floor Hartranft joined us a few minutes later with two more new team members. He introduced everyone to Etienne LeBlanc and Bob Smith, the outstanding tight end I escorted around campus last fall.

I asked Kelly for an hour so I could work out at the Lasch Building. I had skipped most of my training in the last week. I needed to get to work again. Anders and I took the four new guys over to the Lasch Building and showed them some simple exercises on the equipment in our weight room.

I asked Etienne if he had a nickname. He said he went by Etienne. He had an interesting personal history. He was born in Quebec and had immigrated to the United States when he was in kindergarten. He lived in Montpelier, Vermont.

The other three guys had more conventional histories. The Cuchiellas hailed from Holidaysburg. Bob was from Trenton, New Jersey. Jon came from outside Pittsburgh. He went to the same high school that Joe Montana had attended. The school had a long history of turning out excellent quarterbacks. Jon was just the latest in the line.

I met up with Kelly when I finished showering after my workout. We went downtown and caught a movie before going back to her room for the night. Kelly's dad called her during the movie. The message he left said he wanted to make arrangements for returning her mom's mini-van to Pittsburgh. It was too late to return the call so Kelly would wait until Sunday to call back.

Kelly and I went back to her room. We made love that evening. It was our eighth consecutive night together and neither of us was tired of being with the other. It would make up for the fact that we wouldn't get a chance to make love until next weekend.


Kelly and I slept late Saturday morning, confident that Jen and her parents wouldn't be able to get to campus from Berwyn before noontime. It was around 11:30 when I headed back to my dorm to get a shower. The dorms were getting busy as students returned from the break and moved back into their rooms for this semester.

I grabbed a shower and was going back across the hall to my room when I bumped into Jay Nicholson and his mom.

"Jay!" I shouted in delight. "Man, it's good to see you!" I stuck my hand out to my friend.

Jay leaned on his crutches as he shook my hand. I looked him over. He had a cast on his left leg from mid-thigh down to his foot. He had put on ten or fifteen pounds thanks to his enforced inactivity.

"It's good to see you too, Kyle," Jay replied. The big smile on his face told me the feelings were genuine.

"It's good to see you again, Mrs. Nicholson," I added.

"It's pleasure, Kyle," she answered.

"How are you mending, Jay?" I asked.

"Slowly ... very slowly," Jay answered. "I just got this cast last week. It'll stay on for a month and then the doctors will replace with a walking cast. They think my leg will be strong enough to bear weight by then. This whole thing has been a total pain in the ass. I'm as fat as an elephant. I'm totally out of shape. Getting hurt sucks!"

"It does," I agreed. "I was out of commission for eight months when I blew out my ACL in high school. It's tough. You'll rehab now. You'll shed those pounds and get your strength back this spring. You'll be running the team by fall. I know it."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence," Jay said.

"If you give me a couple minutes to dress," I suggested. "I can help your mom bring your things in from the car."

"I would really appreciate that, Kyle," Mrs. Nicholson said.

I dressed quickly and met Jay and his mom in Jay's room. I tried Jon and Marco's room and Bob and Etienne's room for help. They weren't around. I did find Anders in his room. He told me the new guys had meetings with the Coaching staff this morning. Anders and I helped Mrs. Nicholson move all of Jay's things to his room.

Mrs. Nicholson thanked both of us profusely. She headed back for Newport News as soon as Jay was moved in. She planned to drive straight through and get home before it was too late tonight. She and Jay had stayed at a hotel outside Harrisburg last night so she would be able to get home that day.

I called Kelly. She joined Anders, Jay and me for lunch. Jay asked if we knew if Stephanie Kolmar was back on campus yet. None of us knew. I explained that we hadn't seen her since she acted as Trevor's last second date for Omega Chi's formal dance back in December. Jay and Stephanie hadn't talked over the break. He was anxious to see her again.

Anders escorted Jay back to our dorm. I went with Kelly when she went to the bookstore to buy this semester's text books. I helped her carry most of them back to her room. We read the newspaper together. When we finished it I went over to the Lasch Building for my daily workout.

I gave Zack Hayes a call to find out his return plans for the semester. I wasn't sure if there was a party at Zack's apartment that night. Zack reported that he and Leigh Ann were coming back after church tomorrow. He said they had to talk with Reverend Hollinger. I was nosy and asked Zack what he needed with the Rev. He said all would be revealed in good time. I knew it must be wedding business. Zack told me on the flight home from LA that planning out the wedding was his main duty while he was home.

I showered and met Kelly back at her room. Jen had arrived from home. Kelly invited her to go downtown with us for dinner, but she said no. She had made plans with Bev, Cindy and Christian already.

Kelly and I decided to go to Baby's for burgers, fries and shakes. Kelly and I already did a movie, didn't know of any parties tonight, so we decided to go out bowling. We ran into Christian, Bev, Cindy and Jen at the lanes. That was their evening plans. We joined them when they asked. It was fun spending time with them. Everyone headed back to their own dorm rooms after we finished at the bowling alley. It was the first night I had slept alone in quite some time.


I didn't have any trouble returning to my college weekend schedule. I got up around eleven am on Sunday. It was nice to be up and not to have a hangover. I grabbed a shower and got dressed. I headed down the hall to Jay and Shawn's room to see if they wanted to join Kelly and me for brunch.

"Come on in," Shawn replied when I knocked at the door.

"Guys, do you want to head over for brunch?" I asked. "Kelly and I are going now."

"Sure," Shawn replied.

"Count me in," Jay agreed.

"Shawn why don't you see if Christian and G. J. want to come," I suggested. "I'll do across the hall and see if Anders, Trevor and Tony are ready."

"Trevor?" Jay barked. "No FUCKING way I'm eating with that backstabber! Count me out." Jay hobbled back to his bed and plopped down. Shawn looked embarrassed at Jay's outburst and stared away from me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," Jay snapped.

"Oooooh-Kaaay," I replied. "We can go without Trevor if you want. Kelly and I haven't talked with you in months. We want to catch up on things with you."

"All right, I'll go as long as Trevor isn't there," Jay agreed. I thought Jay's mood certainly turned foul quickly as I followed him out. Shawn picked up Christian and G. J. and met us at the elevator.

I mouthed, 'What happened?' to Shawn as Jay climbed aboard. His silent reply was, 'Later.'

Our group headed across the quad slowly, letting Jay set the pace. Jay was adept at using his crutches, but he was slower than the pace we athletes normally used. Bev, Cindy, Jen and Kelly met us at bottom of the stairs in Pollock Commons. I waited for Jay and the rest of the group to start up before following.

"Where's Trevor?" Kelly asked innocently. Fortunately she was quiet enough that Jay didn't hear and have another outburst.

"Jay and Trevor had a fight," I whispered. "I don't think it would be a good idea to ask about it yet. Jay's in a pretty bad mood."

Our group headed upstairs, picked up our food and found a table. Conversation flowed among our group around the table as we ate. The girls and Jay got to hear more about our trip to California and about the Rose Bowl game. Everyone compared stories of their vacation and experiences in the big storm. Jay and Anders were the only two people in our group who missed the blizzard.

Jay's mood brightened considerably sitting and talking with us. If it wasn't for the extra pounds he put on, the crutches and someone needing to help him get his meal, it would have been like he never had the accident. Hopefully whatever his problem was with Trevor would get worked out.

When we finished eating everyone returned their trays to the cleanup station, except Jay. Jay met us at the door out of the dining hall. We headed downstairs together. At the bottom of the steps most of our group headed back to the dorms.

"Kelly and I are stopping at the Mix," I said. "We'll catch up to you guys later."

"Yeah," Shawn added. "I've got something to pick up too. I'll see you back at room, Jay."

"Yep, catch you later Byrd," Jay replied.

The group headed out while Shawn, Kelly and I headed the opposite way down the hall. When the group was out of earshot, I asked pointedly, "What the hell happened between Jay and Trevor? They've always been good friends."

"It's ugly ... real ugly," Shawn explained. "Jay was anxious to get together with Stephanie yesterday after he got back on campus. He couldn't reach her at for most for the afternoon. Steph called late afternoon and invited Jay to go downtown for supper at the Diner."

"That's a long walk on crutches," I observed.

"Steph said she could pick Jay up," Shawn explained.

"I didn't know Steph had a car," Kelly commented.

"She doesn't," Shawn replied. "Trevor showed up with Steph when she came to pick up Jay. I noticed right away that Trevor seemed real nervous. Steph's hug and kiss seemed perfunctory too."

"They've always been pretty demonstrative," I observed.

"Yeah, they were almost as bad as the two of you," Shawn replied with a wink. "Anyway, the three of them headed downtown for dinner. I didn't really expect to see Jay back in our room again last night. After all, Steph and Jay haven't seen each other in three months. I kind of expected he'd spend the night at Steph's apartment."

"Yeah, I would have expected that too," I agreed.

"I was shocked when I got a call at 6:30 from Jay," Shawn explained. "He was in a foul mood, worse than any I've ever seen. He needed a ride back to campus. It took me all night to get the story out of him."

"OK, what's up?" I asked.

"When they got to the Diner, Steph slid into the booth opposite Jay and beside Trevor instead of the other way around," Shawn explained. "Jay said the meal went pretty well, though it was a little weird to have Trevor along on his date. Stephanie broke the news why Trevor was there over dessert. She was dumping Jay. Trevor had been her steady boyfriend for the past month."

Stephanie and Trevor?" Kelly asked, incredulous.

"Shit! You've got to be kidding!" I exclaimed. "How could she break up with her boyfriend of two months that way? I thought Jay and Steph made a great couple."

"Jay and Stephanie were great together," Shawn replied. " ... but they never were a couple, officially. They just dated a lot."

"This doesn't sound like Trevor..." I said. " ... not at all. You just don't go around stealing a teammate and friend's girl. It isn't done."

"Not usually," Shawn agreed.

"What are we going to do about it?" Kelly asked.

"Do about it?" I replied. "I don't know that we should butt in. It's their lives."

"We can't just sit around and let our friends hurt like this," Kelly countered.

"I think that's exactly what we should do," I replied. "They're big enough to look after themselves. We risk hurting our friendship with them if we meddle in things that aren't our business."

"Kyle's right," Shawn agreed. "I plan to keep my head down to avoid cross fire between them and try to be the best friend I can be to Trevor and to Jay."

"We don't want to damage our friendship with any of them," I added. "Shawn has the right idea."

"I guess," Kelly said doubtfully. "I just feel that we should do something."

None of us said more as we walked into the Mix. I picked up a newspaper, Kelly picked up a drink and Shawn grabbed some gum. We headed back to Hartranft. Kelly and I relaxed in my room and read the news.

I brooded a little as I read. How could Trevor do something like this to Jay? I always felt Trevor was a stand-up kind of guy. It seemed so out of character for him. Teammates just don't do this sort of thing to each other.

Kelly's dad tracked Kelly down on her cell phone while we were at my room. Bill, Sr. needed to make arrangements to get Kelly's mom's mini-van back home. Bill Jr. caught a ride back to college with a friend and left his car for his mom. Bill, Jr. had to come home in two weeks for a high school classmate's wedding, so he could pick his car up then.

Bill, Jr.'s car helped Kelly's mom, but it wasn't big enough to haul all the kids to Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, band, basketball, dance lessons, trumpet lessons and the myriad of other activities the kids had. Bill, Sr. proposed that Kelly drive the mini-van home on Friday night or Saturday morning. He would drive her back to campus on Sunday afternoon.

It was a practical solution, but one I didn't like much. I would be without Kelly for the entire weekend. Before she hung up with her dad I suggested, "Kelly, I could follow you home on Saturday and bring you back on Sunday afternoon. What do you think?"

Kelly's huge smile told me what I wanted to know. "Daddy! Kyle has a great idea!" Kelly gushed.

She filled her dad in on the suggestion. I assume Bill, Sr. was grateful for not needing to spend all Sunday afternoon and evening on the road. He quickly agreed to me coming home for the weekend. Kelly and I both were happy. We'd miss out on a party and a chance to sleep together but that was OK. We would at least get spend the time together. We had more than our fair share of sex the past week so we could stand a night in separate beds.

Kelly headed back to her room around mid-afternoon. She needed to do laundry again. This was her tenth day away from home with little more than a weekend's worth of clothing.

Damian arrived shortly after Kelly went back to her room. I helped him and his dad move his things back into our room. Damian and I caught up with each other after his dad left.

The ice storm that nailed Pittsburgh produced snow in Erie. He had to deal with a foot of snow from the storm but hadn't had any of the problems that Kelly's family dealt with or the problems the previous storm had produced for the eastern half of the state. He had a nice peaceful, relaxing vacation.

Damian headed over to meet Billy Robinson. The two of them had a supper invitation at Melanie and Sarah's apartment. I teased that I wouldn't wait up for him. Damian assured me that the two couples had a lot of catching up to do that evening. He didn't expect to be back until late.

I headed over to the Lasch Building to do my daily workout. I was part way through my routine when Zack Hayes called. He invited Kelly and me to join him, his roommates and their girlfriends for dinner that evening. I conveyed the message to Kelly before I finished the workout.

Kelly and I showed up at Zack's apartment promptly at six o'clock. Evan welcomed us at the door. Zack and Leigh Ann were holding the dinner to ask us to help at the wedding. Zack had already asked Aaron Morano to be his best man. Keneisha, Jake's fiancée, Tania Morano and Kelly were to be part of the wedding party.

Evan Foster, my brother Will and Leigh Ann's brother Michael would be groomsmen. Zack wanted Karol Zizka, J. T. Hill, Jake Washington and me to be ushers.

The wedding was to be held at Leigh Ann's church in Schaefferstown on Saturday, June 18th. Zack surprised me when he said that Reverend Hollinger, our pastor, would officiate. Leigh Ann's minister had answered a call from another church a few months ago. Both Leigh Ann and Zack preferred Reverend Hollinger to the fill-in pastor from her church. The reception would be held at the Lantern Lodge in Myerstown.

Zack and Leigh Ann made us a simple but hearty dinner – spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread and salad. The dinner and the company were enjoyable. The prime focus of conversation of course was Zack and Leigh Ann's wedding. The others discussed the futures too. Jake and Keneisha decided they would wait until after the draft to see where they were before setting a date for their wedding.

Evan, J. T. and Karol had no plans beyond doing well at the scouting combine and getting drafted into the NFL. Romance and settling down would wait a few more years. I understood their feelings. I wasn't quite ready to settle down now, but if Kelly and I were seniors ... That would be entirely different.

Zack and Leigh Ann served ice cream for dessert. The group sat around and talked until around eight o'clock. Kelly and I decided that each of us could use a little personal time, so we went back to our own dorm rooms. We agreed to meet at Pollock Commons for breakfast the next morning at 8:00 am. That left us plenty of time to walk over to the Wartik Building for our history class.

Usually I don't have a problem going to sleep, but I got to thinking about the problem between Jay and Trevor after I went to bed. What impact would their disagreement have on our team? It wouldn't be good for the starting quarterback to be at war with the best defensive lineman on our team. That sort of things could force the rest of us to take sides and splinter the unity we had this season.

My first instinct was to keep my nose out of their business. Could I let this potential distraction harm our season before it even started? After a bit of soul searching, I decided I should talk with Trevor and get his side of the story. I would see after that if there was anything I could do to reconcile my two friends.


Kelly and I met for breakfast as planned on Monday morning. We walked together to our class. We had carefully coordinated our schedules as much as possible so we could be together in classes. We managed to schedule two history classes together, History 21 – American History from 1877 to present, and History 130 – The American Civil War.

We took our seats near the middle of the room when we arrived at 107 Wartik. A minute later Cameron Miller, my next door neighbor back at Hartranft walked in. Cam gave Kelly and me a big smile and sat down beside us. We talked for a few minutes, catching up on our activities during the break.

Our instructor for the course was Mr. John Adam Blanchard, a black man in his late twenties with a shaved head. Mr. Blanchard reviewed the outline for the course and then launched into his first lecture. He talked about the contested election in 1876 pitting Rutherford B. Hayes against Samuel J. Tilden. Three states sent two sets of electors to the Electoral College. Things were messier than the 1960, 2000 and 2004 elections.

I remember going to bed in 2004 wondering who would be president and being shocked to wake up the next morning and still not knowing who won thanks to the closeness of Ohio's vote. I was too young in 2000 to remember the weeks of wrangling after that election. I learned about it in high school.

Mr. Blanchard was no Dr. Brennan, but he seemed competent and an interesting lecturer. I knew I would enjoy the course but I also knew that I was going to seek out more courses that Dr. Brennan taught. She was simply the best teacher I had ever had in my life.

Kelly headed for Spanish 3 at the Thomas Building. I went to Sociology 1 in a medium sized lecture hall in the Waring Building. The professor arrived with a couple teaching assistants. She was an average sized woman, a little full figured but not overweight who looked to be around my parents' age. Her name was Dr. Suzanne J. Smith.

Dr. Smith talked outlined how we would learn about human social interaction and the development of societies over the next fifteen weeks. We would be doing a group project, doing term papers and engaging in debates during the course. It sounded interesting.

I went back to my dorm room and read part of the Soc 1 reading assignment until 11:30. Kelly and I headed for lunch together and then to our next class, History 130, The Civil War Era. Kelly and I had sat down at our table to eat when Cameron Miller joined the short line to get food. Cameron spotted us and gave us a wave. He joined us a couple minutes later.

"Hey guys, good to see you," Cameron said cheerily as he sat down. "Taking an early lunch?"

"We have a 12:20 history class," I explained.

"History?" Cameron asked. "History 130?" Kelly and I nodded yes. "I guess I should have guessed you'd be in that class too."

"You bet," I agreed. "What else would you expect from a civil war buff and future history teacher? I suppose you're taking it too?"

Cameron cocked his head, gave me a funny look and replied, "Well, duh! I'm a buff and a history major. I scheduled that course just as soon as my advisor would let me. She wouldn't let me take it until I had all the relevant introductory courses." Cameron turned to Kelly and asked, "What's your excuse for taking so much history?"

"I plan to minor in history," Kelly answered. "Plus I get to spend more time with Kyle."

"Both good reasons," Cameron agreed.

The three of us talked about what we expected from our Civil War class, about our winter break, and how the Thon fundraising was going. Cameron asked a lot of questions about how we managed to dominate Oregon at the Rose Bowl. He was obviously well versed in football from his days playing linebacker in high school.

It was fun to visit with Cameron. I'd missed spending time with him in the fall when I was immersed in football. The three of us walked over to the Ferguson Building for our class. We took adjoining seats in Room 205.

Our professor was Dr. William J. Barnes, Professor of Civil War History for the university. Dr. Barnes was in his mid-forties. He had a touch of gray along the sides mixed in with his brown hair.

Dr. Barnes reviewed the outline of the course. It was much as I expected. We would start with the Mexican War, discuss the causes of the war and then review the course of the war. Dr. Barnes' first lecture dealt with the Mexican War and the expansion of the United States. Kelly, Cameron and I all were excited about the course.

Kelly headed back to her dorm to work on her Spanish vocabulary. I headed down Curtin Avenue to the Natatorium. I wanted to set up a schedule with Mr. Coleman to lifeguard during this semester so I could earn some money to replenish my bank account.

I headed over to the Lasch Building after Mr. Coleman set up my schedule for lifeguarding. I stopped by my locker first. Coach Burton had put out the schedule of end-of-season performance reviews. I was to meet with him at 3:30 pm on Thursday, January 20th.

I headed for the video room next. I planned to use my free time this semester studying next year's opponents. Our first opponent next fall would be Boston College. I had been studying videos of their games last season for about forty-five minutes when Trevor Conwell walked into the video room.

"Hey, Kyle, how's it going?" Trevor said in greeting.

"Not too bad," I replied. "I haven't seen you around since I got back."

"I've been keeping a low profile," Trevor responded. "Did you hear about my problem with Jay?"

"Uh ... yeah, I did," I said. "You and Stephanie? What is that about?"

Trevor hung his head momentarily, pursed his lips and answered. "It was a pretty shitty thing to do to Jay," Trevor said. He looked up and stared into my eyes. "It wasn't anything Steph and I planned. It just happened."

I looked at him questioningly. "Oops, I stole your girl?"

"You of all people on our team should understand this," Trevor explained. "Steph and I showed up at Omega Chi's formal as nothing more than friends. The two of us just clicked that night. We fit together. It's like we're made for each other."

"Why would I understand about stealing a teammate's girlfriend?" I replied.

"I'm not saying you stole Kelly from anyone," Trevor agreed. " ... but she was dating Tanner before she went with you. What I meant was the you and Kelly are like this perfect couple. The two of you were a couple before you even went on your first date. You are made for each other."

"OK, I get that part," I answered. "Are you saying that you and Stephanie are in love the way Kelly and I am?"

"That's exactly what I am saying," Trevor answered. "You know I've never been big on commitment. I've been with a lot of girls the last two years. I don't know how, but the more time I spent with Steph that evening, the stronger my feelings became. By the time we started dancing, I KNEW she was the girl. You know ... THE girl, like in forever."

"Really?" I replied. Trevor had a reputation for being completely uninterested in any kind of long term relationship in the time I've known him.

"The best part is that Steph feels the same way about me as I feel about her," Trevor said. "I wasn't trying to steal Jay's girlfriend. It just happened. Neither of Steph nor I can change how we feel. Anyway, Jay and Stephanie never were a couple. Steph said they never agreed to be a couple."

"They didn't?" I asked. Trevor nodded yes in answer to my question.

"Steph said she kept hoping Jay would ask her to be exclusive, but he never did," Trevor explained. "She said he seemed to be working up to asking her, but every time he changed the subject before he could get the words out. For my part I still consider Jay to be a friend. I don't know how to fix this."

"We do need to fix things," I agreed. "Our team doesn't need the quarterback and a key defender fighting with each other."

"No, that wouldn't be good," Trevor agreed, shaking his head to reinforce his agreement. "I don't know how to accomplish it. Jay threw me out of his room and won't speak to me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.