Lost & Found
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2007 by Douglas Fox

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Kyle Martin goes to PSU seeking football glory. Read about his successes, failures and excesses as he tries to find his place in the world

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   School  

It was a little after one o'clock when I parked my car in front of my house back in Paradise. I headed inside with just my overnight bag. The Christmas presents could sit in my car until after I had lunch. I was starved.

I announced, "I'm home." Immediately I heard the sound of two pairs of small feet pattering as the twins ran for the front door. My nephews met me in the hallway halfway to the kitchen

"Unka Ky!" "Unka Ky!" the boys chirped. "Plane!" "Plane!"

"Noah, you're first," I said. I watched which twin looked up when I said his name. I thought to my self – Noah, red shirt. Connor – purple shirt. Thank God Mom and Andy didn't dress the boys identically.

I lifted Noah up for my head and flew him down the hallway towards the kitchen. I set Noah down in the kitchen. "Hey Mom," I said in greeting. I picked Connor up and flew him around the table.

"Do you have anything to eat? I'm starved," I said to Mom. "I didn't have lunch."

"Sure. Soup is the in cupboard. Bread is in the bread drawer. Lunch meat is in the fridge," Mom said.

I quickly assembled a sandwich while soup heated up in the microwave. Mom continued working on cookies, assisted by her two grandkids. Hunter was in his playpen in one corner of the kitchen sitting and watching everything that was going on. He babbled and cooed as he observed his world. Mom said she expected Hunter to be talking soon.

Mom said Andy was working this afternoon and evening. The restaurant had quite a few groups coming in for holiday parties. Liz had gone to a basketball tournament with her boyfriend Alex. They weren't going to be back until later in the evening.

I brought my Christmas presents inside and put them under the tree in the living room. I went down to the local video store and grabbed a couple movies. I spent the rest of the afternoon chilling out in the family room, watching movies and reading a book I borrowed from Pattee Library about West Point's class of 1846.

I found the book fascinating. The experiences of the cadets in 1846 were very similar to the experiences of John Randolph and Randolph Luther nine years earlier. My paper seemed to stand up well against the author's far more extensive research.

Connor and Noah came in later to play with their toys while I watched my movies. In the middle of the afternoon both boys wore out. They joined me on the couch, cuddling one on each side of me. Mom found them asleep with me when she came to get them for their naps. She thought they looked so precious that she insisted on getting a photo of them with me before we took them upstairs for the rest of their nap.

Supper was interesting. It was Mom, Dad, me and three small kids. Mom didn't make anything fancy that night – macaroni and cheese, hot dogs and peas. Mom fed Hunter his rice cereal. Dad took Connor and I took Noah. Dad and I had to dice up the hot dogs into toddler bite sized pieces and then try to coax them to eat. The hot dogs were easy, both boys loved them. Connor liked his mac and cheese. Noah was stubborn. I got him to eat more than he wore.

The peas were a disaster. Peas ended up on the floor, on the high chair tray, on the table, in Noah's hair and two peas down my shirt. I even got him to eat a few. Connor giggled and laughed at our struggle. Little Hunter watched and laughed too. I was relieved when we finally washed the kids up and turned them free.

"Welcome to my world, Kyle," Mom commented.

"I'm waiting a long, long time before I have kids," I replied as I pulled my shirt tail out to remove the peas that fell inside my shirt.

Dad and Mom just laughed and teased me some more. While we were doing that Noah returned to the scene, tugged on Mom's jeans and said, "Mom-mom ... inky"

"On that note, I'm outa' here," I said as I departed. "I definitely DO NOT do diapers. That's not in an uncle's job description."

"Coward!" Mom teased as I retreated to the safety of the family room. I flipped to the news on the TV and went back to my book. Connor and Noah wandered back to join me ten or fifteen minutes later. They played with their blocks and trucks on the floor while I relaxed.

Liz joined me around seven o'clock. She and Alex had enough for the day. They had left to watch the basketball tournament at eight in the morning. She settled in and watched the movie with me. Mom rounded up the twins for their bath around 8:15. The boys returned dressed in their jammies around a quarter to nine.

Connor came over to me and asked hopefully, "Unka Ky? Book?" Noah stood behind him, waiting expectantly.

I took the book, 'The Cat in the Hat', of course. "Come on guys," I directed. "Off to bed if you want a story." Noah and Connor obediently led me upstairs to their bedroom. The boys gathered on Connor's bed while I read to them. The boys were asleep before the cat had finished demolishing the house in the story. I moved Noah to his own bed and tucked both boys in for the night. Each twin got a good night kiss on the forehead before I left the room. This part of being an uncle was cool.

Andy arrived home from work a few minutes after I came downstairs. He checked in on his sons and pronounced my work to be acceptable. The whole family gathered in the living room to exchange my presents – mine to each of them and theirs to me. This was the best our family could do this year.

I hated getting clothing as a present when I was little. Now that I had to pay for my own clothes (sort of ... eventually), it was cool to receive clothing. Liz bought me a nice pair of leather driving gloves. They'd be handy on the cold State College winter mornings. Andy got me a Penn State Rose Bowl sweatshirt. Mom bought me a couple dress shirts and two ties. Dad bought me a new pair of sneakers.

I had purchased a University of Delaware sweatshirt for Andy. It nearly killed me to do it, but I did it anyway.

"You do realize that you can exchange it between now and February if you don't like it," I suggested as he tried it on. "I know I can get you a Penn State one if you want it." Andy chuckled. "That sweatshirt comes with a four year scholarship to Penn State." I gave Andy a wink.

"Thanks, bro, but I think this Delaware one is perfect," Andy answered. Both of us chuckled about my suggestion. The hurt wasn't quite as bad anymore at the thought of Andy going to college elsewhere.

I headed downstairs to my bedroom after we finished exchanging presents. I read for awhile before I went to bed.

Mom did pancakes and sausage on Sunday morning to celebrate of my visit. I headed to church with my family. I was surprised that Zack wasn't there. I assumed he went to Leigh Ann's church that day. I surprised Reverend Hollinger after the service when I told him that Zack and Leigh Ann were engaged. He wished Zack and me luck at the Rose Bowl before I left church.

I grabbed some lunch at home before I headed back to State College. I stopped off in Manheim on the way and picked up Christian. He was a good travelling companion. The drive up was uneventful and the weather was decent. I arrived back at my room around 4:30 in the afternoon. I left my car in the parking lot near Hartranft Hall. The college wasn't enforcing parking regulations while everyone on semester break.

Damian stayed on campus all weekend. He thought that was a smart thing to do after his experience coming back from Thanksgiving vacation. We gathered up our friends from our floor and headed across the deserted quad for dinner. Pollock Commons was empty and quiet when we went through to the Training Table. Things were hopping when we arrived there.

The dining hall staff had decorated the room in a Rose theme to honor our destination. The team and coaching staff, numbering nearly 130, filed through the line and found seats in this oasis of activity in an otherwise dead building. It was good to be back to my away-from-home family.

Coach Burton kept the announcements short after dinner. We would have a full pads practice at 1:30 pm tomorrow. Tuesday afternoon we would have a scrimmage, the Blue team (first string offense and second string defense) versus the White team (second string offense and first string defense). Coach Schroeder would coach the Blue team against Coach Czarwinski and the White team.

Coach announced that the freshmen would have a 10:00 AM communications seminar Monday and Tuesday mornings to prepare them to face the press for the first time. I asked Coach Burton if I could sit in on the seminar. He said that would be fine. I wanted to hear the talk again. I figured I'd be reminded of some useful things now that I had actually done interviews.

Coach Burton saved the best news for last. "President Ron Jaworski of the Maxwell Football Club announced that the winner of the Maxwell Award for the College Player of the Year is..." Coach paused dramatically. " ... our own Zachary Hayes." We cheered loud and long for our friend and leader. No one deserved this honor more than him.

Zack, Evan, Jake and Karol went over the team's plans for Christmas. They drew names from a hat for Christmas gifts. Each team member was responsible for getting a gift for the person whose name he drew. I ended up with Mitch Jackson's name. Mitch was a fellow sophomore and our backup punter.

Many of the team members headed over to the player's lounge after dinner to relax and watch Sunday night football. The late afternoon game was the Carolina Panthers versus the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Carolina had already clinched the division title. The Bucs were fighting for their playoff lives. They needed to win that night and the following week when they played New Orleans to have any chance of a wild card berth.

Motivation proved to be the key to the game. The Panthers didn't care all that much and the Bucs did. The Bucs went up 34-20 with a score to start the fourth quarter. Coach Gruden sent the second string in to play out the game. We cheered as we watched our friend and former teammate Pete Klein get playing time and experience.

We switched the channel over to NBC when the Fox game ended. My favorite NFL team, the Philadelphia Eagles, was matched up against the hated Dallas Cowboys. The Nittany Lions team was about one third Eagles fans and one third Steelers fans. A few of the remainder rooted for Baltimore or Washington. The rest of the guys didn't have much of a rooting interest except for Hassan Jackson.

The normally quiet and reserved senior was an extremely vocal Cowboys fan. Nearly everyone enjoyed teasing Hassan, especially as the game progressed and the Eagles pounded on the 'Boys. I brought my McNabb jersey from home especially for watching that game.

DeSean Jackson, the excellent young receiver leading the Eagles in receptions made a brilliant catch against Terrence Newman. I cheered as I watched him race into the end zone to put the Eagles' lead to 28-13. I wondered, 'Could I do something like that? DeSean made it look easy. Would that be me in three years?' That was something to contemplate.

Trevor teased, "Where did you get this old rag?" as he tugged at the left sleeve. "Did mommy have to sew it back together after you and your brother got too rough?"

"No, actually Strahan did it," I answered.

Trevor rolled his eyes. "Right, Michael Strahan tore your jersey."

I grinned and asked, "You want to make a bet?"

Trevor's face got serious immediately. "No," he said decisively. "I do not wish to make a bet." He stared at me for a few seconds. "Are you saying that this is a real jersey that Donovan McNabb wore?"

"Yep," I confirmed. "Zack's brother Sam helped my ex-girlfriend get it when he was with the Eagles." I pulled out the shirt tail and showed him where Don had signed his name. Trevor glanced over towards for confirmation. Zack nodded yes in agreement with my story.

"Michael Strahan tore this sleeve?" Trevor asked.

"The one and the same," I confirmed. "He was trying to detach Don's arm from his body at the time. You know how defensive ends can get sometimes."

The other guys around me joined in teasing Trevor. He was smart enough to accept it, keep his mouth shut and watch the game. I'd learned that lesson the hard way too.

We guys on the team were close. We had to be given all the time we spent together studying, training, playing, eating, and relaxing together. Trevor and I were close friends even though we constantly tried to get one up on the other guy. That was the nature of our relationship. Metaphorically I'd go to war with Trevor. I knew he had my back just as I had his in a tough spot.

The Eagles beat the Cowboys decisively, 35-17, to clinch at least a wild card berth in the playoffs. Dallas faced another long tempestuous off season while they rebuilt their team.


I enjoyed Monday morning's public relations session. It was good for me to review the principles they taught us last year. I had been asked for progressively more interviews as the season had gone on. I had to skip out early to make my meeting with Dr. Brennan.

Dr. Brennan returned my final exam to me when the meeting started. I had gotten another A+ on it. We talked for forty-five minutes about careers as a historian and about the required education. She explained that I'd need to get my masters degree and then go for my doctorate. I could do the masters here at Penn State but I would need to go to another school for the doctor's degree.

I thanked her for meeting with me to talk. I didn't tell Dr. Brennan but the chances were slim that I'd go for four or five more years of schooling. Where would I get money to pay for that? Maybe I'd think about it if I got hurt and couldn't play football anymore.

If it came down to it and I didn't make it in the NFL, maybe Coach Burton would take me on as a grad assistant like he had with Ryan Reynolds and Antony Rizzo. Tony was the defensive grad assistant that helped Coach C. I could study history and prepare for a career as a coach too.

It felt good to go full tilt again in football practice. The two hours seemed to fly by as we prepared for our meeting with the Ducks. Coach Schroeder had a brief meeting with the Blue Team to discuss our game plan for tomorrow's scrimmage.

I used my free time after practice to go downtown to finish shopping for Christmas. I needed to get my gift for Mitch Jackson. I found the perfect gift in one of the T-shirt shops on College Avenue. I bought him two T-shirts. The first one had a big green clover on it and it said, 'I'm not Irish, but I hope to get lucky tonight.' The second one said, 'Got Beer?' They were perfect for Mitch. He enjoyed his beer on Saturday nights almost as much as I did.

On the way back I stopped at the bookstore and got books for my next semester. My expenses set a new record for me - $610.77. Thankfully the university covered my expenses.

I attended the PR seminar again Tuesday morning. I found the review to be useful. After lunch everyone headed over to the Lasch Building to suit up for the day's scrimmage. Cold Canadian weather had settled in. It was 22 degrees outside so we played in Holuba Hall.

The Blue team got the ball first. We dominated, by and large. We spread the White defense out with our passing and then shoved Shawn O'Connor up the gut of their line. We had difficulty containing Trevor and Jake on the ends of the line. We had to cut some plays short to keep them off Zack's back.

Chip Brinton and Glenn Korbel did a nice job running the second team offense. Damian certainly tested the Blue (second string) defensive line and linebackers. Christian repeatedly beat his roommate G. J. deep. Tanner Riggs did good work across the middle of the field, pulling in some passes. He paid the penalty for it too, Jarrell Cook and Joe Ricci, both linebackers, could hit hard. Blue ended up winning 28-20 over White that afternoon.

The dining hall staff at the Training Table went out of their way to give us a good supper to send us off to Los Angeles and our bowl game. They served us turkey and stuffing, ham, candied sweet potatoes, mixed vegetables and their delicious corn bread for dinner. They put out an ice cream bar where we could make our own sundaes. It was a great.

Coach Burton warned us to get our bags packed that evening and to get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow would be a long hard day between travel and dealing with the time change on our way to the west coast.

Damian and I packed our bags after dinner. I sent off e-mails to Ed, Jeremy, Hal, Drew McCormick and Brady Rasmussen wishing all of them good games in their bowls. I sent an e-mail to Jay too, wishing him a good holiday. I told him I wished he was going west with us and that I was looking forward to seeing him in January. I sent off a long e-mail to Kelly telling her about my day and wishing her a Merry Christmas. I didn't know when I would be able to send my next e-mail.

Six AM came much too early the next morning. The bathroom was crowded with football players all trying to shower, brush their teeth and shave before our mandatory seven am breakfast. Every football player on the fourth floor headed for the Training Table together, hauling our luggage with us. The luggage was stacked at one end of the dining hall before we went through the line for our food. The staff gave us a hearty breakfast since we weren't sure what the quality of our lunch would be. That was going to be served to us on the plane.

The coaches hurried everyone off to the Lasch Building after breakfast. Our personal bags were piled under the buses. We went inside to make sure all our football equipment made it aboard the truck heading to the airport and our plane. Everyone was loaded aboard the buses by eight o'clock.

The buses hauled the 102 players over the State College Airport. In addition to Aidan Nagy, Max Rosen and Alex Majerowicz, who were suspended, we lost two more team members. Jabari Walker, our little used #4 tailback, came down with a severe ear infection on Monday. He wasn't allowed to fly. One of our freshmen had failed a course this fall and was academically ineligible for the bowl game. He was sent home Tuesday morning after Coach Burton got the word.

I read a lot and listened to my MP3 player on the flight out. We were lucky the Training Table staff fed us a good breakfast. We got a sandwich, chips and a cookie for lunch around noon. How was that supposed to satisfy us? Poor Joe Cleveland, an offensive tackle, and Mike Pollard, a defensive tackle, each topped the scales at over 320 pounds. They probably could have polished off half a dozen of the lunches.

I overheard Coach Burton up front chewing out the travel secretary a few minutes after lunch. The flight attendants appeared a few minutes later handing out bags of pretzels and peanuts to everyone.

By our watches, we touched down in LA around 3:45 pm. Unfortunately it was 12:45 Pacific time. We managed to gather our personal luggage and get it loaded on the buses by 2:00 pm. Our bus driver announced that it was 13 and half miles to our hotel. The university was putting us up in the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza in Hollywood this year. Just like last year the traffic was horrible. Our buses pulled into the front of the hotel after three o'clock. The hotel staff was well organized at check in but it was four o'clock before Damian and I could get into our rooms. Thankfully our dinner was scheduled for 5:00 pm.

Damian and I wandered down the hall after we moved in so we could find the vending machines. We found a crowd of Penn State players, all intent on getting sustenance to hold them over until dinner time.

Most everyone on the team showed up early for dinner. The hotel staff was ready for us and let us start eating five minutes ahead of schedule. They also were prepared for a horde of hungry football players. Dinner was Italian themed. They had salad, antipasto, stuffed shells, spaghetti, lasagna, garlic bread, penne bolognaise and more. We devoured everything they put out. It was excellent.

Coach Burton had a team meeting after dinner. He reviewed our schedule for the next ten days. He reviewed the ground rules and expected behavior by team members during our stay in Los Angeles. Coach Burton introduced Zack Hayes to speak next.

Zack began, "I want every one of you to remember why you are sitting here in Hollywood tonight. We are here to play football. Everything else that happens while we are here is secondary to playing and winning the Rose Bowl. If anyone has a problem with that, there is the door." Zack pointed where any slackers could leave the room. "Good! Our priorities are as follows:

Win the Rose Bowl

Prepare to play our best football of the season with the nation watching us.

Bring pride to our university by the way we present ourselves to the public.

Have some fun with our friends while we have free time.

"You guys notice that have some fun is the LAST priority for our team. We will have wasted our time here if we do not accomplish the first three priorities. I believe we have the best football team in the country. We need to show that to the nation. Let's do our best for Coach Burton and Penn State."

We cheered for our captain when he finished talking. I knew I believed what Zack preached. I scanned around the room and thought my teammates believed too.

Coach Burton dismissed everyone. He warned us that we would have bed checks to go with our eleven o'clock curfew. I doubted curfew would be a problem tonight. Most of us had been up for sixteen and half hours already.

My closest friends gathered in my room for some poker before we turned in. Our game broke up around ten pm. Damian and I slept through the bed check at eleven.


Coach Burton had mercy on us. Our first scheduled team activity was brunch at 11:30 on Thursday morning. Damian and I both took advantage of this to catch up on our sleep and to acclimate our bodies to west coast and the Pacific Time Zone. After lunch the team loaded up on buses and rode over to the Beverly Hills High School, a whole three minutes away.

I assume we rode the buses that day so we could move our equipment over to the high school for the duration of our stay in LA. The team certainly was capable of walking the long block between us and the high school in the future. It was about the same distance as our walk from the Training Table in Pollock Commons to the Lasch Building back on campus.

School was still in session that day. We would work out without pads on their field. We would move our things into their locker room tomorrow when school vacation started.

The coaches put us through a two hour practice, longer than usual but not as intense. We worked on perfecting our routes and reads of the defense. I assumed we would work up to speed and add hitting tomorrow or after Christmas. We loaded our bags back on the buses and rode back to the hotel.

We had a couple hours of free time until dinner. Trevor, Damian, Christian, G. J., Tony, Shawn Byrd and me decided to get a workout in the hotel gym and then a swim before dinner. We had a little extra time after we cleaned up, so we hit the hotel arcade too.

The buses hauled us to a comedy club after dinner for the show. Four comics performed while we were at the club. One of them called our team captains up to "help." Zack, Evan and Jake weren't terribly comfortable on stage fielding jokes. Karol, with his quick wit and fiery temperament, was a natural. Karol and the comic riffed off each other for nearly five minutes. It was hilarious. I think everyone enjoyed the evening. We got back to the hotel around ten o'clock.

Friday morning, the 24th, the coaches scheduled breakfast for nine o'clock. We had an hour and half of position meetings after breakfast. We receivers reviewed how Oregon liked to play defense against the pass with Coach Adams. Lunch was at noon. The buses hauled us over to the high school after lunch.

We were assigned lockers in locker room for the duration of our stay in Beverly Hills. We practiced in pads at half speed for a couple hours with generous breaks. We showered at the school and then headed back to the hotel. The buses were available to drive us back. About half the team took advantage of them. The rest of us walked the short distance back to the hotel.

We were headquartered right in the middle of a section of Beverly Hills called Century City. The hospital was beside the high school. Century Towers, two matching triangular office buildings were across the street. We headed west on Olympic Boulevard, a massive six lane street. To the south you could see "Nakatomi Plaza," actually Fox Plaza. It was the tower used in filming Die Hard, one of my favorite movies.

The ten minute walk perfectly illustrated what I had heard about Los Angeles. This was a city built for cars. We passed a hospital, an office tower and another office building during the walk. All the buildings were remote from you and didn't seem inviting. In State College the same walk down College Avenue would take you past thirty to forty shops. They were within a few feet of the sidewalk. They invited you inside. Hell, the one café literally spilled out onto the sidewalk. State College was made for pedestrians.

We had dinner back at the hotel. Coach Burton passed sign-up sheets around for bus rides to nearby churches for Christmas Eve church services. We had a choice of Catholic, Presbyterian, Methodist, Episcopal and Lutheran services.

Trevor and I, both good Presbyterians, signed up for a ride to a church of our denomination. Shawn Byrd and Damian signed up for the Methodist services. I was surprised when Christian signed up to go to Catholic service with G. J. that night. His Mennonite forebears were probably rolling in their graves. About 40% of the team signed up to go to the late services.

I called home after dinner and talked with Dad. The letter with my grades arrived from Penn State the previous afternoon. Dad read off my grades to me after I authorized him to open the letter. History 20 – A+, Econ 4 – B, Political Science 3 – A-, English 134 – B+, Math 111 – A- and Introduction to Scuba – A+. My grade point average was 3.61. I made Dean's List again. I let out a whoop when Dad announced that, which drew a funny look from Damian.

I talked with Mom, Andy and Liz. I wished everyone a Merry Christmas. Mom made me promise to call again tomorrow afternoon.

Anders' dad stopped by before dinner to pick up Anders. The Voight clan was gathering for the holidays at Uncle Jonnie's. Coach Burton gave Anders permission to spend Christmas day with his family. He was required to be back in time for our Christmas dinner tomorrow night.

Most of the team gathered in one of our meeting rooms. Some guys brought board games. More of us broke out the cards. We killed time in the evening until it was time to leave for the services.

The buses arrived around ten o'clock. One bus took the Episcopalians northeast to their services. The Catholics, Methodists and Presbyterians loaded onto the second bus. It hauled us a couple miles over to an area called Westwood. A dozen Methodists climbed off at the Westwood Methodist Church. Then we continued on west on Wilshire Boulevard.

Zack Hayes, Evan Foster, David McCall, Mitch Jackson, Chip, Trevor and I got out in front of the Westwood Presbyterian Church. It was an older building dwarfed by the tall modern buildings surrounding it. We followed the worshipers inside. One of the ushers greeted us as we found a pew to sit in.

"You're Zack Hayes, aren't you?" he asked as he seated us. "Are all of you Penn State players?"

"You're right," Zack asked. "How'd you recognize us out here? This isn't exactly a Penn State's normal fan base."

The usher chuckled. He stuck his hand out to Zack. "William Young, Class of '83, THE Pennsylvania State University. I moved out here after graduation." Every freshmen English class taught you that 'the' was part of the university's name.

"It's good to meet you, Mr. Young," Zack replied as he shook the usher's hand.

"Enjoy the services, gentlemen," Mr. Young said. He leaned in close and added quietly, "Make sure you guys beat Oregon next Saturday."

"We'll do our best, sir," Zack answered. The rest of us in the pew seconded our leader's sentiments.

We settled in to enjoy the candlelight services. The church was narrow compared to my church back home, but with a high ceiling and beautiful exposed wooden arch beams. The stained glass windows were wonderful. The candles lighting the sanctuary added to the atmosphere.

The minister, Pastor Orr, began the service with "O, Come All Ye Faithful," one of my favorite Yule hymns. He asked everyone to share greetings with those nearby. The parishioners nearby greeted the seven of us warmly, making us feel welcome in their house.

Apparently Mr. Young had spoken with Pastor Orr before the start of the service. The pastor smiled and looked our way after the congregation got quiet after the greetings. "I want to welcome the gentlemen from my home state, members of the Penn State Football team, who are here to praise God as we celebrate the birth of our Christ." We smiled and nodded as members of the congregation turned and looked at us.

The pastor continued on with the service by reading from Mark. We sang more Christmas hymns after that. Pastor Orr gave a moving sermon. The choir performed "Angels We Have Heard on High" for us. The ushers collected the offering. The entire congregation sang "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" and then concluded with "Silent Night."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.