Lost & Found - Cover

Lost & Found

Copyright© 2007 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Kyle Martin goes to PSU seeking football glory. Read about his successes, failures and excesses as he tries to find his place in the world

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   School  

I arrived home a little after five o'clock on Sunday evening from my trip to Pittsburgh. Liz and Dad were in the kitchen finishing preparations for our supper. I headed into the family room and found Andy and the twins. Connor spotted me first. He cried out "Unka Ky!" and toddled towards me. Noah squealed "Ky!" He made about four steps before he fell on his bottom. Noah wasn't as skilled at walking as his brother. He crawled towards me at top speed.

Connor reached me first. He pulled himself up on my leg and cried "Ky!" expectantly.

I hoisted him up, gave him a kiss and nuzzled his nose. "Airplane ride, Connor?" I asked. My nephew giggled and smiled. I held him aloft over my head and let him "fly" above me. Connor giggled and laughed. Noah had reached me and was holding himself up on my right leg. I set Connor down and picked up Noah, giving him the same treatment his brother got.

Andy and I talked about my trip to Pittsburgh until Liz called us for dinner. Everyone filed into the kitchen and had seats. Liz had baked a ham for dinner. It was nice to be home again, taking part in our usual family discussions over dinner.

Liz talked about how much she enjoyed the movie her date, Alan Henkel, took her to. Andy bitched about how it was working the kitchen at his job last night. Andy had been promoted from bus boy to prep cook last month. I told the family about my trip to Pittsburgh.

I had a serious question that I broached over dinner. I planned to prepare for school in the fall in the next two weeks. I wanted the two days I had after scout camp and before football camp to be free for Kelly when she visited. I needed new clothes. The training I had done in the past year had the proper effect on me. Most of last year's clothing was a little tight. My shoulders were broader, my neck was thicker, and the muscles in my legs were thicker. I tipped the scales at a little over 200 pounds.

My two year old sport coat was too small to button. My shirt collars were too tight. I felt like Tyler Madden last summer in the T-shirts I had now. They were about two sizes too small.

Thankfully Mom and Dad agreed that they would pay for my clothing while I was I college. Mom wanted me to get myself a nice suit to wear at Aaron's wedding and other special occasions that might come up. Dad told me to charge it to my credit card and give him the sales slips, so he wouldn't add their costs to what I owed him after college.

I fell back into my at-home routine quickly. Work out with Andy, Ed, Jeremy and Hal then go for a run. I took care of grocery shopping for the week on Monday. I also went to Park City Mall and purchased a new suit, two dress shirts, dress socks and a couple new ties. They fitted me for the suit at the store and told me it would be ready for pick up on Friday.

Mom started maternity leave while I was in Pittsburgh last week. I helped Mom as much as I could. I felt bad for her – it's tough being pregnant at age forty. She rested all the time but never could get comfortable. The poor lady had to go to the bathroom constantly. Hopefully my little sister or brother would be born on time. I hated the idea of Mom carrying the kid past her due date.

Zack Hayes and Coach Caffrey made their annual appearance to observe spring practice on Tuesday afternoon. Ed, Jeremy and I were able to spend a little time helping them evaluate the talent on the team.

Tex Johanson was excellent. He was fielding about a dozen scholarship offers for college, same as my brother Andy. Penn State was one of the schools recruiting him. The University of Texas wanted him too, so I wasn't sure if we'd be able to land him. Of course, I couldn't talk to Tex about the scholarship offer yet. I promised myself that I would start e-mailing him in July when I was allowed to help recruit him.

The other guys in the secondary with Tex looked strong. The linebackers were a solid group. Coach Caffrey said the offensive and defensive lines would be solid too. The guys were fanatics in the weight room. They would be able to handle the competition in the Lancaster-Lebanon League.

Andy was the standout on what looked to be a strong receiving corps. Coach Caffrey and Zack both were impressed with Dave Mitchell. He would be excellent with his speed and with more experience. Ryan Anderson was ready to bang with the big guys when needed and had good hands for catching the ball too. Tight end would be solid for our team.

We focused on quarterback last. Logan Mitchell was well prepared to lead the team – he knew the plays, had good command in the huddle. He'd be a solid quarterback this coming season.

Zack praised Matt's athleticism and strong arm. He commented that Matt reminded him of another young kid a few years ago with his absolute determination to be a starter. Of course Zack meant Ed four years ago. The rest of us observed that Matt was unpolished. He had a lot of potential but none of us felt he was ready to be the Wolverines' starter this season. Logan was going to have his hands full keeping the starter's job the next season when he was a senior and Matt was a sophomore.

The group's conclusion was that our high school team stood a good chance at the playoffs again next season and possibly could make another run at the state championship again.

I thanked Zack again after practice for agreeing to "room" with me at Aaron's wedding while Leigh Ann "roomed" with Kelly. Of course none of us actually expected Zack and me in one room and Kelly and Leigh Ann in the other. It was a little fiction that made Kelly's parents happy.

The Wolverine senior class finished classes Wednesday afternoon. Most of the class drove down Route 30 blaring their horns in celebration after lunch. I remembered the giddy feeling of finishing thirteen years of education that I felt last year.

Jake Kring, Kenny Weaver and Jason Harting showed up as usual Thursday afternoon to run the final passing drill of the spring. All of them were in great moods. Jake, of course, was off to Syracuse in seven weeks to play for the Orangemen.

Kenny was attending Villanova University and would play linebacker for them. He was looking forward to the opportunity to continue playing.

This practice marked the end of football for Jason. He was attending Penn State in the fall, though he was commuting to the Berks Campus in Reading, not to the main campus in State College. Jason and I would probably catch up with each other in a year or two when he transferred to University Park. Jason was studying to become an agricultural engineer.

Ed, Jeremy and I called over Jason, Jake, Kenny and conferred for a minute. Jake called everyone at the practice into a big semi-circle and asked for Andy, Tex, Jim Griffin, Pat Jones and Ryan Anderson to come to the front of the group.

Jake began his speech. "I want to thank everyone for coming out this spring to participate in the passing drills. I believe you guys are laying the foundation for another strong year and a good defense of the championship we won last December.

"These drills were started four years ago by Zack Hayes when I was just a kid in middle school. I learned a lot from him that first spring. Ed, Jeremy and 'Coach' took over the following year." Jake said as he gestured to the three of us.

"For the next three years these guys carried on coaching and teaching us. I owe them for what I've achieved this year. This past winter and spring I've tried to pay back their contributions to the team by helping you guys get ready for next season." Jake turned and looked at my brother and the other juniors standing up front with him.

"Andy, Tex, Jim, Ryan – it's your turn now. Undoubtedly you guys will be the leaders next season. When the season is over I expect each of you to continue this tradition of our team and develop the younger guys so the Wolverine winning tradition stays alive. Do any of you want to say anything?"

Andy and the other three guys stared at each other for a few seconds. Andy stepped forward after the other guys nodded their agreement.

Every eye was on Andy as he spoke. "I'll speak since I have been on varsity longest. I want to echo Jake's thanks to my brother, to Ed and to Jeremy for the years they worked to help us develop in state champions. On behalf of the team, I want to thank Jake, Ken and Jon for their help this spring. We've set the ground for continuing our team's winning tradition." Andy paused and scanned the faces in the semi-circle.

"I want everyone to continue their weight training programs and running. The fourth quarter is going to be ours next season." Andy paused and scanned the crowd. He smiled as he saw his teammates nodding in agreement. "Everybody in," my brother commanded.

The group huddled together, thrusting their hands into the middle of the crowd. "Remember our watchword," Andy shouted. "Excellence on three!"

"one ... Two ... THREE ... EXCELLENCE!" the crowd shouted. The group split up, everyone enthused to prepare for the next season.

Matt Sauder, Cody Stevens and Dave Mitchell came over to Ed and me as the group was heading for their cars.

Matt asked, "Kyle? Can the three of us practice with you guys and your friends after lunch at summer camp the way we did last summer?" Cody and Dave looked hopefully at us.

I glanced at Ed and saw him nod yes and smile. "Sure, guys. We'd be happy to practice with you when you get to camp."

"Thanks," Matt replied enthusiastically. Matt, Dave and Cody turned to leave.

I added, "See you next month, guys."

The three turned back. Dave gave me a funny look and said, "We have to report to camp the Sunday after next."

"Oh," I answered. "You're working there?"

"Sure," Matt replied. "We're uhhh..."

"Counselors in training," Dave added.

"It's going to be an awesome summer!" Cody added. "I can't wait."

Ed and I congratulated the boys. Six more weeks of tutoring was going to really help these guys. We waved good bye as they climbed in Mrs. Sauder's car.

--oooOooo--

I picked up my new suit on Friday and also shopped for casual clothes for next fall. I bought new khakis, underwear, socks, and polo shirts. I picked up a new pair of sneakers too – Nikes of course, the university had an exclusive deal with Nike to supply our athletic shoes. You have to take care of the hand that feeds you.

I filled my time with reading, studying the playbook, watching movies and helping Mom. This break before camp made me really appreciate what women went through during pregnancies. I couldn't imagine doing what she was doing myself; carrying a baby in my tummy for nine months. Mom bore it all with grace and good humor.

My gang of friends decided to go out to the Green Iguana together on Saturday night. Andy had a rare night off from work and went to a party Jake Kring threw to celebrate his graduation from high school the previous evening. Andy had worked so many hours during the previous week that he was required by the child labor laws to take off on Saturday night.

Ed and Paige; Jeremy and Kathy; Hal and Tammy; and Drew and Stacie came. Brandon invited Amber Hunsecker, a newly graduated friend of his from high school. Penny took off that weekend for New Jersey to spend time with her boyfriend Marco. Holly had to work, so I ended up going stag.

I had fun. The first band was excellent. The girls in our group gave me a few dances. The second band had started up around midnight and they were really kicking. I called home and let Dad know that I planned to stay until the club's 1:30 closing time. He told me to have fun and be quiet when I got home.

I was shocked when I arrived home and didn't find Andy's car in the driveway. I left the porch light and hallway light on when I went to bed. Dad had a note taped to the banister for Andy. I glanced at it before I went to bed. It said: "Andrew, BE QUIET! We will have a SERIOUS discussion in the morning. Be in my study at 7:30 am. Dad"

I managed to get to bed without waking up the twins. I had just settled in when I heard someone come in the front door and come up the steps quietly. I confirmed that it was Andy returning from Jake's party when he slipped into his room adjoining mine. My poor brother was in for a raft of shit in the morning when he saw Dad.

I slept as late as I could on Sunday morning, hurried through a shower and grabbed a bagel on the way out the door to church with the family. Andy looked a little worn out from his late night, but otherwise was unharmed from his meeting with Dad in the morning. He was tight lipped and grim. Andy didn't seem to look hung over – I knew that look too well.

I knew his discussion with Dad couldn't have gone well. I wondered what my brother was thinking to miss his weekend curfew by more than two hours. I didn't ask questions, I knew I'd find out eventually from Andy.

I didn't get a chance to talk privately with Andy until later in the afternoon when the twins went upstairs for their nap. Andy and I were alone in the family room. I didn't beat around the bush with Andy – we'd always been able to talk directly.

"What the hell were you thinking last night when you missed your curfew by more than two hours?" I asked.

"You know I haven't had much of a social life since the twins were born, right?" Andy replied.

"Yes," I responded.

"I was enjoying being a kid for an evening," Andy explained.

"Were you out drinking?" I asked.

"One beer all night," Andy answered. "Jake had invited most of the people from our trip to Algonquin."

"Three years ago?" I asked.

Andy nodded yes and continued. "Morgan was there with Jake, Lindsey, Eric and Sammy, Mark, Paul, me..." Andy paused for a second. " ... Heather – we were all there."

I smiled. My brother's extra two hours out was beginning to make sense. I let Andy continue the story.

"We had a blast reminiscing about our trip to Canada. Heather and me – all the stories helped remind us of how much fun we had as a couple back then. When Jake started the music up Heather and I danced – a lot. It simply felt ... right. It was nearly midnight when Heather suggested the two of us find some privacy..."

" ... to screw each other's brains out," I added.

"Coarse..." Andy answered. " ... but accurate. Do you realize how long it's been since I slept with a girl?" I shook my head no. "Since my visit to Penn State last fall. I got an opportunity and I took it. Heather and I went over to the township park. We made love on a blanket down by the creek to the sounds of the water – just like we did in Canada."

"How bad is your punishment?" I asked.

"I'm grounded for two weeks," Andy answered.

"Was it worth it?"

"Hell yeah," Andy said. "It's not like I have a life or anything. I still have to go to work every day. I come home after that and look after the twins. That's my life now. What changes with me being grounded?"

"Nothing, I guess," I conceded. "So, what's the deal with you and Heather? Are the two of you dating again?"

Andy snorted and laughed. "Heather and me date again? I doubt it. Probably she'll hate me tomorrow when I see her at school."

"What is it between the two of you?" I asked. "Obviously there is a spark between the two of you."

"Spark?" Andy replied. "Usually followed by white hot flame and then charred smoldering embers. We make each other crazy."

"You do," I agreed. "Maybe someday the two of you will figure out how to be together without things blowing up."

"Maybe," Andy replied. "I'm not counting on it, but maybe."

I headed upstairs to my room to spend some time studying my playbook. Dad came to my room about an hour later. He popped his head in my door and asked, "Do you have a couple minutes, Kyle?"

"Sure, Dad, what's up?" I replied.

Dad came in my room, closed the door behind him and had a seat on my bed. "I'm trying to understand why Andrew so blatantly defied your mother and me last night. Do you know what he was doing after his curfew?"

"I do," I answered. "But I'm not sure I want to betray Andy's confidences."

"I understand," Dad said. "Can you let me know in general terms what was going on?"

"OK, I'll try."

"Was Andrew out drinking last night?" Dad asked.

"Not really," I said.

"That means it must have been a girl," Dad said. I nodded in agreement. "This is what is so frustrating about being a parent sometimes. Why didn't Andrew just invite the girl to come home with him? Mother and I have always tried to be understanding when you boys needed to have privacy to have sex."

"What would you have said if the girl's parents didn't know she was going to spend the night with Andy?" I asked.

"Mother and I couldn't have allowed it if the girl's parents didn't know," Dad conceded.

"Now you know why Andy did what he did," I replied. "He's had a difficult time the last year, especially with girls. He had an opportunity last night and he took it."

"Andrew has had a hard time this past year," Dad answered. "I'm so proud of how he has conducted himself. He's accepted his responsibilities and learned to be a good father for the twins."

"Make sure you let him know that, Dad," I said. Dad nodded in agreement. After a couple seconds pause I asked, "Would you mind giving a little parenting advice? Why are you and Mom so understanding about us kids having sex with our partners? It's such a contrast to most of my friends' parents, especially Kelly's parents."

"Kelly's parents?" Dad asked. "They're not as open about sexuality as us?"

"Open? Not at all," I explained. "They act as if their children are totally innocent. Kelly and I only had one opportunity to be together all week. Why are you and Mom so different from other parents?"

Dad sighed and answered, "I guess we're trying not to be like our parents. You already know about the Martin libido." I chuckled and nodded my agreement. "Your mother isn't any different from me that way. Our parents were probably a lot like Kelly's parents. Sex is dirty and something that isn't discussed in polite society. People remain virgins until they marry. That was how your mother and I were brought up."

"Reality didn't work that way," I teased.

"No," Dad answered. "I was a teenager with hormones raging through my body. Celibacy wasn't an option. I hated lying to my parents about that part of myself and sneaking around to be with girls. I promised myself I wouldn't do that to my children. I've tried to encourage you and your siblings to be open with Mom and me."

"I appreciate that, Dad," I said. "Considering that, do you really need to punish Andy?"

"I do, son," Dad explained. "I can't have my children willfully disobeying your mother and me. If Andy had called at midnight and explained that he wanted to stay at the party longer, I probably would have let him stay out late. He can't come home two hours after his curfew and not have consequences."

"I guess that makes sense," I said. "Thanks for being understanding about sex with us kids. It certainly is different from Kelly's parents."

"You didn't share her room when you went out there?" Dad asked. His sly grin told me he already knew the answer to that question.

"No," I said, laughing hard. "Kelly and I most emphatically did NOT share a bedroom. Kelly shares her room with her sister Anne."

Dad gave me a wink and said, "You mean you and Kelly expect to share a bedroom when she visits next month?"

"Yesss..." I said.

"Are you going to be a gentleman and take the top bunk in your room or are you going to make her sleep on top?" Dad teased.

"I was hoping we could sleep downstairs in the new bedroom in the basement," I replied.

"I think we can allow that for a couple days," Dad responded. "It might be best anyway. Is Kelly as uh ... boisterous ... in bed as Penny? I wouldn't want the twins to wake up and overhear that."

I blushed a little as I answered. "Kelly and I do have fun together. I agree that the basement would be better than the two of us trying to squeeze into one of the bunk beds." Dad smiled. "Not that we couldn't pull it off. We manage to share a dorm bed successfully."

Dad left after I thanked him for the talk. I was a little sorry I couldn't help Andy more with his punishment. He did earn it. I was also pleased to confirm that Kelly and I could use the extra bedroom in the basement. I was looking forward to that weekend.

--oooOooo--

My last week of vacation went too quickly. I packed everything for my summer at scout camp. I had everything collected and ready to pack for college in the fall too. I was scheduled to leave scout camp on Thursday night, July 28th. I wanted to maximize my free time with Kelly. I didn't have to report to campus until Sunday, August 1st. I wasn't going to waste one second of Kelly's visit on non-essential things like buying things for school.

Ed and I hung out together a lot. All the rest of our friends had started their summer jobs. We watched movies together. We even spent some time in the back yard tossing the football, just like we had done for almost half our lives.

My quiet empty house disappeared that week. Andy and Liz had half days of school Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. When school let out on Wednesday, Liz was around all day. Andy started working full time on Thursday at the restaurant. Will and Abby arrived from Philadelphia on Tuesday evening. They spent the rest of the week with the family. They stayed the basement guest room.

I gathered from Kelly's e-mails and on-line chats that she was learning to handle our separation better. She started work as an intern at a local advertising newspaper that week. She enjoyed the being at the paper, even if the work she did was kind of boring.

I continued working out with Andy and my friends in the evenings. Before I knew it, Friday evening was here. I decided to load up after I finished my workout that evening. My first step to loading was to load the weight set in the back of my car trunk. I went to the basement after our run and carried the first load of weights upstairs.

Andy was in the kitchen having a piece of cake when I came up the steps. He took a look at the weights in my arms and asked, "What the hell do you think you're doing with my weight set?"

"Your weight set?" I questioned. "I don't think so. I need to take them to camp. They always go to camp."

"You and Will abandoned them at home when you left," Andy countered. "They've been mine for the past year."

"Not a chance," I answered. "Will, Ed, Trent and I are counting on using them at camp."

I carried them out the front door as I heard Andy whine, "DaaaAAAADD!" I put the first load of weights in my car trunk and shut the trunk lid. Possession always has advantages. I headed off to find Dad too.

I found Andy upstairs pleading his case to Dad in my parent's bedroom. Andy explained, "I'm a senior this year, Dad. I MUST train if I'm going to get a good scholarship. My college education depends on me having weights so I can be my best this football season."

"Coach Burton will have my ass if I skip training for six weeks right before football camp," I countered. "Will and I have to have the weights like every summer. This weight set has gone to camp every year since Will started on camp staff eight years ago."

Andy and I sparred verbally for a few minutes while Dad listened with growing impatience. Finally he stopped the argument by announcing, "Enough!" Andy stopped mid-sentence. Both of us waited for Dad's verdict.

Dad continued, "Kyle, you finish loading up the weight set for camp." I gave Andy a victory smile. He glared at me. Dad continued, "Andrew, you and I are going shopping tomorrow before you have to go to work and buying you a new weight set of your own."

Andy gloated, "I'm getting the new weight set," as we left Dad's room.

"Whatever," I replied. "I'm happy as long as I can work out and get ready for the next season."

I finished loading up the weight set and then loaded the rest of my camp things before I went to bed. The only scout thing I had left was the uniform I was going to wear to camp in the morning.

On Saturday morning I got up around eight AM, showered, grabbed a little breakfast and then headed north for scout camp. Abby and Will left about fifteen minutes ahead of me.

--oooOooo--

I checked in at the office with Mr. Holloway, the camp director, when I arrived. I put my things in the tent in the staff area that Ed and I always stayed in. Trent Wilson, my friend and the other assistant aquatics director, arrived a few minutes later and took the tent beside mine. The two of us went to the health lodge and checked in with Abby. Will was there too. The three of us headed over to the pool when Abby was satisfied with our medicals.

Ben Strausser, the camp ranger, met us at the pool and reviewed pool operation with the three of us. Will, Trent and I were responsible for it for the next ten weeks. Will had Trent and me clean the pool before lunch.

Trent and I caught up on each other's school year as we worked. Trent told me about his girlfriend of four months, Hannah Monroe. I told Trent how incredibly lucky I was to have found Kelly. Trent told me about his roommate Colton Reid. This was the second year the Trent roomed with Colton. They planned to room together next fall too.

"Damian and I plan to room together again," I commented. "We're well matched."

"Better than with Christian?" Trent asked. I nodded yes. "I didn't expect that you and Christian rooming together would work out when I heard about it last summer. My tight-assed, bible quoting cousin can be a bit much. You drink, he sure as hell doesn't."

Trent and I had shared a few beers with our dates in the past when we went double dating while we were in high school. Trent continued, "I'm sure you wanted to bring girls back to your room. How'd that work out?"

I just smiled and shook my head no in answer. Trent said, "That's what I thought. Bev and Christian wouldn't have a fucking clue about what to do in bed together." Trent snorted and added, "They buy into all that 'wait until marriage' shit. They don't understand passion."

Laughing, I replied, "I'm not sure you know your cousin as well as you think. Yes, he was fond of quoting Bible verses to me. He's a neat freak. He's gets up too damn early, but you're wrong about the last part. Bev and Christian understand passion quite well."

"What?" Trent asked, incredulous. "You don't mean they've..."

"Done the nasty?" I replied, nodding. "Oh yes."

"I don't believe it!" Trent insisted. "My goody-two-shoes cousin and his up-tight girlfriend actually fucked? I'd be shocked if they even knew what Frenching was."

"It's very possible," I replied. "Christian and Bev have been a lot more passionate than you give them credit for, right up to the bounds they think the Bible sets for them. I caught them making out a couple times when we still shared a room. I've seen them dancing close together. They managed to control themselves well ... until that one night last spring."

"I'm dumb founded," Trent answered. "You're positive that Christian and Bev really went all the way? No bullshitting?"

"They have indeed," I confirmed. "It happened one Saturday night in April and wasn't planned. Christian sought me out on Sunday morning for advice. He and Bev got carried away the previous night when Cindy, Bev's roommate, was home for the weekend. Christian was panicking. He hadn't used protection since none of it was planned. Kelly and I helped talk Bev and Christian through the crisis."

"Kelly?" Trent asked.

"You remember," I replied. "My girlfriend of the past four and a half months – I've told you about her in the e-mails we have exchanged."

"Oh ... yeah, Kelly," Trent answered.

I related the rest of the story about how Christian and Bev came to lose their virginities, and dealt with the possible consequences of their unplanned union. Trent simply shook his head when I finished the story.

"That is just so unlike my cousin," Trent said. "I really thought they'd be virgins when they went to bed on their wedding night."

"You figure the two of them will be marrying someday?" I asked.

"Hell yeah," Trent answered. "Anyone who knows them knows they'll get hitched someday. I've never known two people more in love with each other than those two."

"Last summer I'd have said the same thing about me and Penny," I noted. "It's funny how life works out."

Trent and I continued talking as we continued cleaning the pool. Trent told me he was likely to be the starter at left cornerback for his team next season. I told him about making it as the slot receiver for the Lions. I told Trent more about Kelly. Trent told me more about his steady girlfriend Hannah.

Will had Trent and me take our swim tests after we finished cleaning the pool. When we were done, Trent tested Will. After lunch all the directors would come to the pool for their swim tests. Nobody in camp came near our pool without following BSA protocol – not directors, camp staff or campers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.