Lost & Found - Cover

Lost & Found

Copyright© 2007 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Kyle Martin goes to PSU seeking football glory. Read about his successes, failures and excesses as he tries to find his place in the world

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   School  

My room was dark when I got back to it late in the afternoon. Damian hadn't returned from Erie yet. I settled into my home away from home. I went over to train at the Lasch Building after dinner. Damian was in when I returned.

I asked, "How was your holiday?"

"Excellent. How about you?"

"I watched my high school team win their playoff game. I went to a party last night and got laid. I got to visit with my family. It was a nice trip home."

Damian laughed. "It sounds like you are describing my weekend. We had a nice family dinner on Thursday. The Colonels beat our arch-nemesis Thomas Jefferson Saturday afternoon. I met a friend from high school last night. We screwed ourselves silly. It was a hell of a time."


The final two weeks of classes for the fall semester flew by. I had three more compositions for my Rhetoric class. Dr. Henderson assigned us term papers on student motivation for his class. I had a term paper on the Battle of Monterey due in History 1.

Kevin Lee was pleased by the work I did on my holiday weekend for Math 110. He checked over the assigned homework each tutoring session and then assigned me extra problems to work before the next session. I finally felt confident that I could do well enough on the final exam to pass the course and keep my academic eligibility to play football.

The coaches kept our first week of practice after the holiday light. We all had an assortment of cuts, scrapes, bruises, contusions and strains to heal. The whirlpools and sauna got a good workout as we healed ourselves. We concentrated on the basics of football.

Coach Burton wanted everyone to concentrate on the mental aspects of the upcoming game against USC. The special teams players would have an extra film study session every Tuesday evening after dinner. Coach Ferguson promised us that he'd arrange for pizza and other munchies to snack on while we analyzed the film we had of USC from last season and this season. Coach Adams had a similar film study session planned for all wide receivers on Thursday evening. I was pleased with the plans. It was going to be nice to have a whole month to prepare for our next opponent.

Wednesday night after Damian and I turned out the lights for bed I got horny. Memories of my night with Johara two years ago popped into my head as I stroked my erection. I stroked harder as I remembered the soft breasts I had suckled while we shared our bodies. I swore as I came that I would get together with Johara over the weekend to repeat that unforgettable night. I decided to get Johara's phone number from Zack the next day and call and arrange a date with her for Saturday night.

Zack gave me her phone number when I talked with him on Thursday. He also invited me to sit in on the film study session the QBs had planned on Friday evening. I accepted the invitation. I was mostly caught up with my homework. The more I learned about football from Zack, Jeremiah and the other QBs, the better for my future with the team.

I called Johara after dinner Thursday evening. She was pleased to hear from me. We agreed to go out for dinner together Saturday night, stop by a frat party she was invited to for some dancing and then to go back to her apartment for the night.

Friday night's QB film study session was fun. I joined Coach Peterson, Zack, Jeremiah, Glenn, Colin and Jay in breaking down USC's defense. Bo Cherry and Evan Foster joined us too. I learned a lot watching them work. I thought I knew about breaking down video, but I knew nothing compared to the way Zack and the others studied. I decided that I would join in their study sessions any time I was invited. It had been a graduate level course when compared to the elementary school level of film study I had done in the past.

I got to sleep late on Saturday morning. I finished my last English composition before lunch. My history term paper on the Battle of Monterey was done by late afternoon. I included a brief account of the local Lancaster County West Point graduate who had commanded the howitzers that breached the city walls. He had been brevetted to major for his gallantry. His efforts made the storming of the city possible. He was born, raised and buried a few miles from my house.

I showered, shaved and changed into some nice clothes for my evening out. I stuffed four condoms in my pants pocket before I left as I was not interested in playing sperm roulette with Johara.

I drove over to Johara's apartment. We went to a little Italian restaurant that Johara told me about. It was a family place that served authentic Italian fare, not the usual franchised fare. The food was delicious. Johara and I got to know each other better.

The Safays had emigrated from Lebanon during the civil war in the early 80's. Johara went back every summer to visit her grandmother and two uncles who still lived outside Beirut. I was interested to hear about her family's experiences as they were caught in the fighting between the Palestinians, Syrians and the Phalangists.

We headed to the frat party after dinner. I was recognized by some of the brothers. Johara waited patiently while I answered questions about our football team and told a couple stories to entertain them.

Johara and I eventually got free to get drinks and do some dancing. Johara was a good dancer. We spent an hour and half dancing with a couple breaks for beers. Around ten o'clock Johara suggested that we head back to her apartment.

I followed Johara inside her apartment when we got there. Two girls were in the living room watching TV when we got back. Johara introduced us. "Kyle, these are my roommates – Nicole..." The blond haired knock-out smiled and waved to me. " ... and this is Kathy." The brunette gave me a 1000 watt smile. "Girls, this is my friend, Kyle Martin."

"Hi." "Hi, Kyle, it's nice to meet you," The girls answered.

"Nice to meet you too," I responded.

Kathy asked, "Are you the kick returner, Kyle Martin?"

"That's me." I acknowledged. I'm sure the 'Property of Penn State Football' sweatshirt gave her a big clue.

"I loved what you did this season. You've made watching returns fun."

"Thanks. I had a lot of help..." I explained.

Johara interrupted me. "Kyle and I are going to my room."

The girls yelled "Call if she doesn't satisfy you, Kyle. We'll be happy to help out." I smiled to myself and waved as I followed Johara back the hallway to her room. Johara locked the door behind us.

Johara and I stripped down to panties and boxers. She carefully laid our clothes on the chair in her room. She motioned me to sit on her bed. We lay down on the bed, hugged and began kissing. Kissing Johara was every bit as sweet now as it had been two years ago. Blood rushed south and engorged my manhood. My hardness bulged my boxers out, pressing into Johara's thigh. Johara squirmed so her legs rubbed it.

I turned my attention to her firm, curvaceous breasts. I used my lips, tongue and fingers to heighten Johara's craving for sexual union. She demanded I give her sweet pussy lip service after a few minutes. The two of us shed our last bits of clothing.

Johara lay on her back in the center of the bed, spreading her long legs apart to make room for me. I moved in between her legs to dine at the Y. Her womanhood was shaved completely bare. I knew Johara was a senior, probably 21 or 22 years old. Her tall slender build and bare pussy made her look more like she was 13 or 14 years old.

I used a finger to spread her lubrication around and then dove in with my tongue. I took my time licking, touching and teasing her womanhood. I wanted to make this night memorable for Johara. My ability at tongue fucking was the principal reason I was invited back to her bed. Her heavy breathing and low moans told me I was doing my work to her satisfaction. I wormed two fingers into her sloppy hole when I felt she was close to climax. Turning my palm up, I rubbed her G-spot gently while I licked around her clitoris.

This combination tipped her over the crest and Johara shrieked and convulsed into the throes of orgasm. I leaned back and watched my lover shake as she rode her orgasm through to conclusion. Johara pulled me up beside her again when she recovered. We kissed for a minute or so.

Johara reached between us, grasped my hard shaft and positioned it at her opening. "Fuck me, Kyle," she demanded. "I'm ready."

"Um ... It might be better if you got me off before we fuck. I'll last longer that way," I suggested.

"Sure, I can do that, Kyle," She pushed me on my back, leaned over me and licked down my seven inch shaft. I shuddered from the feel of her tongue bathing my cock. Johara proceeded to blow every circuit in my brain as she gave me head. Without doubt, she was the most talented lady who ever gave me fellatio. I spewed gobs of cum down her throat when she took all seven inches in her warm mouth and down her throat. I collapsed in a heap on her bed.

Johara cuddled with and kissed me while I recovered. I returned the kisses when I was able. Johara used one hand to tease my cock back to hardness. She rolled on top of me as we continued our deep kissing. She rocked her body on top of me, stimulating my cock further. I was hard as steel in moments.

Johara rolled on her back beside me and said, "Fuck me, Kyle. I want you now."

I climbed out of bed and headed over to my pants. Johara asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting a condom."

"You don't need them, Kyle. We'll be fine without it."

"My brother got his girlfriend pregnant last year. I've become much more careful since then, I'd rather use it," I said.

Johara said, "I like it better bare, Kyle."

"I do too but we're going to be safe anyway," I said as I rolled the latex over my erection. "What's your favorite position?"

"Missionary is a good start," Johara answered. She pulled her knees up to her chest and split them apart to provide me with access. I grabbed her ankles, put them on my shoulders and then positioned my cock at her opening. I thrust my cock into her, penetrating to the bottom of her pussy.

Johara caressed my chest, sides and nipples as I pumped in and out of her velvet tunnel. I used all the skill I had learned over the last four years to pleasure Johara. She had another orgasm while we coupled. I continued humping her through that climax. Johara demanded that I pound her a couple minutes later. I was close to climax myself. My thrusts pushed her over the edge again. She came with a scream and I was right behind her. I pumped a couple more times and then planted my cock as deep as possible. It squirted spurts of my sperm into my latex sheath. I let Johara's ankles slide off my shoulders, rolled and collapsed beside my lover.

I was barely aware of her kisses and murmurs as I regained my senses. "That was great, sweetie." She kissed my twice on the cheeks and then on the lips, saying "I remembered you were very good in bed, but ... that was a damn sight better than I expected."

I murmured, "Thanks, you're pretty special too."

We cuddled together and kissed for a bit. Johara wasn't done for the night. She was like a lioness on a freshly killed gazelle. She wanted me to do her anally our second time. She had me hard in an instant. I barely had time to cover my cock with a condom before she sank down on it. She rode me for all I was worth – about ten minutes. She finally stopped rocking on my cock when I fired off and wilted.

She went down the hall to clean up while I lay flat on the bed, trying to recover my wits and my breath. I used her frilly bathrobe to go to the bathroom to clean myself up when she came back.

Johara was still in heat when I got back. We kissed for awhile and I played with her tits, trying to satisfy her lust. Johara played with my cock to try to get me hard for another round. That only got me semi-erect. She went down on me to bring me to satisfactory hardness for her plans.

Johara pushed me down on my back and mounted me again, vaginally this time. She impaled herself, rocked back and forth and rose again. She rode me for a long time since after two cums already, I was not very sensitive. I played with her tits for awhile and then switched to playing with her clitoris. Johara fucked herself on me through a couple orgasms. My poor abused cock finally shot off a weak load of semen into the condom. I wilted immediately and fell out of her.

Johara collapsed on me. I held her while the two of us recovered. Johara said to me, "You were fantastic, sweetie. Do you want to spend the night?"

"Sure, I'd like that," I answered. I climbed out of bed, deposited the used condom in the trash and rejoined Johara. We spooned together. Our sexual marathon had drained me. I fell asleep immediately.


In the shadowy state between sleep and consciousness, I found myself cuddled with my lover. My hand was resting on something soft and warm. I squeezed. It was soft, pliable and fit comfortably in my hand. I rubbed my thumb across it. Nipple! It was a breast. I caressed it again. My cock inflated as I thought about making love to her.

I pressed myself against her back and kissed her shoulder. I opened my eyes and kissed Penny again. That is when I realized. I wasn't with Penny. The skin was a couple shades darker than me after a summer of life guarding. I was at college. Penny and I had broken up. I was with ... who?

I scanned the room for clues. Slowly my brain returned to conscious thought. Johara – Johara Safay, I was at her apartment.

"Don't stop, Kyle. That's nice," Johara said. I caressed her boob again. She squirmed until she trapped my erection between the soft globes of her backside.

I sighed. I'd prefer to be cuddled against my lover ... my <former> lover Penny Edwards. What the hell? Sex was sex. I was about to get a little more if I kept Johara satisfied. I rolled away for a second, grabbed my last condom, and rolled it over my erection.

We shared our bodies with each other lying on our sides. It was a nice position to use first thing in the morning. My cock was fully embedded in Johara's pussy, but I had to move slowly. I played with her tits was we humped together. She used a free hand to tease her clitoris while we fucked. Johara's orgasm was too much for me. I blasted a big load of sperm into the sheath of latex protecting us.

Johara made me coffee, bacon and eggs before I headed for home. Kathy and Nicole teased us about all the noise we made last night. I accepted it with good grace. Nicole whispered to me, "If Johara isn't available, Kyle, look me up. I'm sure we could have some fun." I just nodded that I understood.

I gave Johara a kiss and a hug before I left. Johara reminded me, "Let me know when you want to get together again. I'd like to see you again sometime, Kyle."

"I'd like that too," I answered.

It was after 10 am on Sunday morning. The walk back to campus and my dorm room gave me time to think. Last night had been fun. The sex was satisfying. Was it enough?

My early morning dream of waking up beside Penny reminded me of what I was missing. Penny most of all. I needed someone to confide in; someone to share my day with; someone to share my life with.

I knew I wouldn't have a chance to rebuild what Penny and I once had. Our brief meeting last weekend convinced me of that. I needed to find someone who wanted the same things. Hopping from bed to bed on weekends was fun for awhile but I wanted more. I wanted a girlfriend.


I finally checked my e-mail on Sunday afternoon. Andy wrote me that the Wolverines had pulled out a win against Central in their playoff game on Saturday afternoon. The score was 27-20. Andy caught two touchdowns, including the winning TD with four minutes to go in the game. The win secured the division championship for my old team. Chip's Unionville team beat Strath Haven to take the southeast Pa. division. The Wolverines would play Unionville at 1 pm the following Saturday.

Most of the team watched the bowl bids telecast on TV in the player's lounge at the Lasch Building on Sunday night. There weren't many surprises in the lineup. Michigan would play Notre Dame on January 8th for the BCS Championship in Pasadena. My friend Jeremy North would be there. I would need to warn Jeremy about William Johnson. I didn't want my buddy flattened by a 300 pound human battering ram.

We received the expected invitation to play USC at the Rose Bowl on January 1st. The University of Florida would play Ohio State at the Outback bowl. My best friend Ed Fritz would be sitting on the bench at that game. Rutgers was playing Wake Forest in the Meineke Care Bowl on December 29th. My friend Hal Long was the back-up kicker for Rutgers. My high school teammate Drew McCormick would be returning punts for West Virginia in their game against Virginia Tech in the Gator Bowl on January 1st.

Chelsea Walters and I talked after EDPSY on Monday afternoon. We decided to get together with Josh Bruno, Tara Rhodes and Chad King that evening to start studying for next week's finals in that class. Chad was friends with Josh, my freshman teammate. Tara lived on the fourth floor in Hoyt Hall, the same as Chelsea.

Our coaches went over our game plan for USC in the Rose Bowl. Coach Adams gave me half a dozen new plays to learn. I was pleased. It looked like I was going to be able to get on the field for more than returns. I made sure I learned them before practice on Tuesday.

Chelsea and Tara invited us to meet for our study session in the study lounge on their floor in Hoyt Hall. That was good for Josh and me. Hoyt is in South Halls, just south of Pollock Halls. Chad had further to go. He lived in Tener Hall, across the road from the East Parking Deck. The five us started with the first lectures at the beginning of the semester and worked our way through the semester's material. We agreed to meet again on Thursday night and again on Sunday afternoon. Dr. Henderson promised that over half of the final would be from the lectures, not the reading for the course.

Most of my professors used the last class or two to review the information for the finals. My week was filled with studying and then more studying interspersed with football practice, team meetings, position meetings and film study.

I missed big news when I was at my study session on Thursday night. I came back to find the fourth floor of Hartranft in chaos. Trevor Conwell greeted me as I got off the elevator. Trevor gushed, "You missed the awards show on ESPN. Our team placed four guys on the all-American team!"

"You're kidding! That's great. I know Antwaan and Aaron were two of them. Was Pete or Karol on the team?" I asked.

"Think guys on this floor." Trevor said.

"Damn! Pete got it? That's great. We have an all-American on our floor." I answered.

Trevor grinned and shook his head no. He held up two fingers. I looked at him questioningly. "You did too. You made all-American as our kicker returner."

I gulped. This was stunning. Trevor yelled, "Hey guys! Kyle's back." My teammates and dorm mates poured out of Pete's room and mobbed me. I was swamped by back slaps, pats on the shoulder and shouted congratulations.

When things calmed down a little I got a chance to talk with Pete. "Congratulations on the honor, Pete. You certainly earned it."

"You earned yours too, Kyle," Pete responded. "You did a hell of a job this season."

"I didn't even know they had all-American honors for kick returners." I said.

"They do," Pete answered.

I headed back to my room after the celebrants went back to their rooms. Damian finally was able to talk with me. "Congrats, roomie. This is fantastic."

"I still can't believe it," I said. "Surely someone else should have earned this."

"I looked up the stats on-line this evening. You lead the nation with your 37 yards per return. Maclin from Mizzou is second on the list is at 35 yards a return. Six returners have more yards than you. All of them play for bad teams. You have 2.4 returns per game. The other guys have 3-4 returns per game. You earned this, buddy," Damian said.

"I couldn't have done any of this without your blocking. You and the other guys on special teams made this possible. Thanks for everything."

I checked the awards list on-line. The guys hadn't given me the full story. In my mind the biggest award on the list was Antwaan Booker's. He won the Outland Trophy for the outstanding lineman in the country. Aaron Morano had won the Jim Thorpe Award for the outstanding defensive back in the country. My teammates fully deserved their accolades.

I made a point of congratulating Aaron and Antwaan at practice on Friday. Students were congratulating me all day on the honors I had received. I was still a little in shock – an all-American as a freshman. I'd never dreamed that such a thing was possible.

I found out a couple days later that there are a lot of all-American lists in the country. I made the Walter Camp Foundation list. Football writers had one of their own. The AP had one. There was a list voted on by college coaches. Even so, making any of these lists as a freshman was shocking and also pretty cool.

I sent off an e-mail to Dad. I warned him that there was going to be a big charge on my credit card bill later in the month. I was going to take the special teamers who worked with me on kick returns to dinner. I owed them for all their help and they needed to know I appreciated their work.

Zack acted like a proud papa at practice on Friday as he reminded people about my honor. He also complimented me on Friday on how I ran my routes on the six pass plays I practiced with the first string. That felt good. Hopefully Coach Adams and Coach Schroeder would agree with Zack.

I had planned to spend Saturday studying for finals. Zack, Aaron and Trevor practically kidnapped me and dragged me off to the Wolverines vs. Unionville semi-final championship game in Hershey. Trevor and I made a friendly wager on the result of the game. Winner does laundry for the loser for two weeks when the spring semester starts.

I took my Poly Sci notes and textbook along. Trev and I studied while Zack drove us southeast to Hershey. We arrived just before the opening kickoff.

We looked for seats among the Wolverines fans. Trevor split to sit with his friends on the opposite side of the field. We bumped into my sister Liz and her boyfriend, Nick Hoover. Liz pointed out where Mom and Dad were sitting. We found seats near my parents.

The game was fascinating for discerning fans to watch. Chip's team had an excellent offense and a strong defense. The Wolverines were an excellent team too. Zack, Aaron and I dissected the plays as we watched the two teams struggle.

The Wolverines took the opening kickoff and scored on a six play drive. Jake capped the drive off with a deep pass to my brother, who broke a couple tackles and carried the ball into the end zone. Unionville answered with a touchdown of their own. We watched the two teams march up and down the field.

One of the differences I noticed from last year's game was that our team could protect Jake. Last year Trevor Conwell had sacked and pressured Ed unmercifully. It was a promising development for our team.

The score was tied at 17 as the game neared halftime. Unionville had the ball and was driving for our end zone. Our team demonstrated the second difference from our game last year. Tex Johanson and Brett Fulmer were first year starters at cornerback then. Now they were much more experienced. They covered the wide receivers too tight to allow deep completions. Chip kept the drive moving with dump offs to the running backs and tight end. Unionville got closer to scoring position as time ran out.

Unionville had the ball on our 22 yard line with 27 seconds to go. Chip sent his receivers deep for the end zone. Tex played off his guy more than usual. At the snap he appeared to hesitate. Chip spotted the "error" instantly and launched the ball for the corner of the end zone, expecting Tex wouldn't be able to recover in time. Tex not only recovered, he used his speed to beat the receiver into position, jumped and intercepted the ball. It was an amazing feat. Our side of the stadium roared its approval.

"That kid has game," Aaron marveled. "Damn! I don't know if I could have done that."

"Tex is an excellent corner," I countered. "I worked against him every day in practice last season."

"Who's recruiting him?" Aaron asked.

"No one, Tex is a junior," I explained.

"A junior? Damn, I'm going to make sure [secondary] Coach Schneider knows about him. He needs to be on our list. That kid has Division I written all over him," Aaron said.

The Wolverines were satisfied to let the clock run out and go into the locker room tied. The second half brought more of the tensely fought, close scoring football. Unionville scored on a long drive when they got the second half kickoff. The Wolverines answered with a long touchdown drive of their own to bring the score back to a 24-24 tie.

Chip drove his down the field again for another touchdown. The Wolverines responded with a long drive. Unfortunately it broke down in the red zone. Jake Kring threw a pass into the left corner of the end zone. Unionville's CB made a play on the ball, taking it from Jason Harting. Jason managed to strip the ball away before either kid landed on the ground. Our team settled for a field goal. Score: 31-27 Unionville.

Unionville drove down the field again, trying to extend their lead. Unionville drove down into our red zone again before bogging down. On third and eight at our 16 yard line, Coach Wyndham, our defensive coordinator, called for a delay blitz. Our free safety, Patrick Jones, was brilliant. He timed his blitz perfectly, waiting to start until all blockers had been engaged. He blitzed in from Chip's blind side and sacked him for a 12 yard loss. Unionville settled for a field goal. Score: 34-27 Unionville.

Time was running out in the fourth quarter and my friends needed to score. Jake Kring started them off down the field again. Unionville's defense stiffened as the field got shorter. Andy made a couple good catches on the drive. They drove down to Unionville's 21 yard line.

I recognized the next play as it started. It was the crossing play that Ed, Pete and I ran last year. Jason Harting was filling my role. Ryan Anderson was in Pete's TE spot. It was a pick ... uh, a crossing play where Jason and Ryan's paths crossed. Hopefully the defensive backs got tangled up with each other and someone came open.

I watched as Unionville's defenders, who were prepared for the play, avoided each other and followed their assigned receiver. Jake looked off Jason, checked Ryan and finally looked across the field for his safety valve – my brother Andy. I was impressed. It was a sign of Jake's maturity as a quarterback. Young guys usually can't look past the first or second receiver. Jake fired the ball to Andy, who was around the sixteen yard line. Andy caught the ball, spun right to get away from the d-back and ran for the end zone. Andy lowered his shoulder as the free safety came up to tackle him. Andy bowled him over and kept going. He carried the ball into the end zone. The Wolverines made the PAT to tie the game again at 34.

I was impressed by my brother's development as a wide receiver. He didn't use simple speed anymore to get catches. He had some fakes and jukes to improve his route running. He didn't mind getting physical when necessary. Andy wanted that touchdown and was not going to be denied.

Unionville wasn't able to score before the fourth quarter ended. The game went into high school style overtime. Each team each had one possession at the 25 yard line. If the score was still tied after the first OT, a second period, a third period, etc. would happen.

Unionville lost the coin toss and had first possession in OT. Chip ran four plays and drove his team down to our 8 yard line. Our defensive backs stopped three straight pass plays into the end zone. Unionville had to settle for a field goal. Score: 37-34 Unionville

The Wolverines answered with a couple runs up the middle. On the third play Jake handed off to Marcus Shaeffer, our tailback. Marcus took two steps towards the line of scrimmage, turned and tossed the ball back to Jake.

Our team had a flea flicker play now. I'd never seen us run that play in my four years. It shocked Unionville too. Coach Caffrey always seemed to have a trick or two up his sleeve to keep our team moving whenever it was needed.

Jake cocked his arm and fired the ball down the field to Andy, as he slanted across the field. Andy broke the first tackle and then muscled his way into the end zone dragging a safety with him.

The Wolverines side of the field broke into cheers to celebrate our victory. Most of the fans flooded the field to congratulate our heroes. Zack, Aaron and I went around congratulating my friends on the Wolverine team.

Zack and I congratulated Jake when we found him. Jake let us know that he was announcing his commitment to Syracuse in a few days. I told him I hoped it worked out for him.

Aaron stopped us so he could talk with Tex. Tex glowed as Aaron praised his technique. His pleasure was doubled by the fact that Aaron, a sure NFL first round cornerback pick, was doing the praising.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.