Lost & Found
Chapter 90

Copyright© 2007 by Douglas Fox

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 90 - Kyle Martin goes to PSU seeking football glory. Read about his successes, failures and excesses as he tries to find his place in the world

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Wedding Day – Saturday, July 6th – Paradise Presbyterian Church

"Earth to Kyle!" somebody said as they tapped me on the shoulder. "Earth to Kyle."

"Huh?" I grunted as I focused my mind on the present again.

"Are all circuit breakers set properly?" Ed asked.

"What?" I muttered. I realized I was holding the electrical panel open and staring at it. My circle of friends in the church hallway laughed.

"You've been zoned out for five minutes, Kyle," Will explained.

"Um ... I was just thinking about all the things that happened to me in the past four years," I said. "It's certainly been interesting."

"That it has, buddy," Ed agreed as he put his arm over my shoulder.

"Hey, guys ... Rev is signaling that it's time," Andy said. "Let's go."

We waited at the back door as Rev proceeded down the aisle towards the front. I followed when he was half way to the front, the way he instructed us last night. Ed followed me, then Will, Andy, Adrian, Jeremy, Hal and Trevor. The seven of us marched to the front of the sanctuary and took our places to the right of the pulpit. We turned back to watch for the procession's entry. All the pews were filled with Penny's and my friends and family, and teammates and coaches from Penn State and Denver.

We stood in front as the organist finished the prelude. Eyes turned to the back as Vangelis' "Hymne" started to play. Penny's sister Nikki led the bridesmaids' procession into the sanctuary. Abby entered, followed by April, Kathy, Tammy and Stephanie.

My groomsmen and I watched as they paraded to the front and took their places to the left. Reverend Hollinger gave me a big smile as the bridesmaids arranged themselves facing the rear of the sanctuary. The organist struck up Cat Stevens' "Morning Has Broken" as Noah and Connor appeared at the back door with my sister Liz. She whispered to the twins and then they scampered down the aisle to the front.

The boys looked too cute in their tuxes with the red cummerbunds. The boys performed well, not getting distracted or scared as they walked to the front. The twins split when they reached us, Noah going over to Abby, carrying my ring. Abby held his hand. Connor came over and stood between Ed and Will, holding Will's hand. His pillow held Penny's ring.

All eyes turned to the back as the organist struck up the "Bridal Procession" (Here Comes the Bride). Jim Edwards escorted Penny down the aisle as everyone watched. My bride was resplendent in her flowing white gown. Penny and her dad stepped forward in time with the music.

I was mesmerized by the sight. God, I was luckiest man in the world that she would have me! They proceeded forward, step, by solemn step. Jim lifted Penny's veil when they reached the front. Jim hugged my bride, gave her a kiss and whispered, "I am so happy for you, sweetie. Go with my love." Jim placed my hand in Penny's.

"Thank you, Daddy," Penny answered as he pulled her veil down again. We turned to face Rev together.

Reverend Hollinger proclaimed, "Today we are gathered to celebrate the wedding of Kyle Martin and Penny Edwards. The Bible tells us that, 'A wife of noble character, who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life. She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands. She is like the merchant ships, bringing her food from afar. She gets up while it is still dark; she provides food for her family and portions for her servant girls. She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard. She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks. She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night. In her hand she holds the distaff and grasps the spindle with her fingers. She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy. When it snows, she has no fear for her household; for all of them are clothed in scarlet. She makes coverings for her bed; she is clothed in fine linen and purple. Her husband is respected at the city gate, where he takes his seat among the elders of the land. She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes. She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.' – Proverbs 31:10-31"

The organist played a lovely rendition of "What a Wonderful World."

"I Corinthians 13:1-13 tell us: If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends; as for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For our knowledge is imperfect and our prophecy is imperfect; but when the perfect comes, the imperfect will pass away. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became a man, I gave up childish ways. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall understand fully, even as I have been fully understood. So faith, hope, love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love."

"Hand in Hand you enter marriage, hand in hand you step out in faith. The hand you freely give to each other, is both the strongest and the most tender part of your body. In the years ahead you will need both strength and tenderness. Be firm in your commitment. Don't let your grip become weak. And yet, be flexible as you go through change. Don't let your hold become intolerable. Strength and tenderness, firm commitment and flexibility, of such is a marriage made, hand in hand:

"Also remember that you don't walk this path alone. Don't be afraid to reach out to others when together you face difficulty. Other hands are there: friends, family, and the church. To accept an outreached hand is not an admission of failure, but an act of faith. For behind us, underneath us, around us all, are the outstretched arms of the Lord. It is into his hand, the hands of God in Jesus Christ, that, above all else, we commit this union of husband and wife. Amen."

"Doubly blessed is the couple which comes to the marriage altar with the approval and blessings of their families and friends. Who has the honor of presenting this woman to be married to this man?"

Jim and Marilyn stood and announced, "We do."

"Kyle and Penny will exchange vows they have chosen," Rev announced as he nodded to my bride. "Penny..." She let go of my hand and turned to face me.

Penny said, "Today, I want you to know how lucky I feel for having found the one perfect person for me, the one who suits me so comfortably and who gives me joy and boundless hope and anticipation for the future. Every day we're together, you do nothing but make me happy.

"We found love once and lost it. The day we found each other again was the day I became truly alive, and today — our wedding day — I declare my love and devotion for you before the entire world.

"I make a vow to stand by your side through the best and worst of times, and to give you the best of what I have from now until the end of our days."

My heart swelled as I listened to my love's words. I swallowed hard and steeled my nerves for my turn. I responded, "In this life, all people really want is a love that is true and that will remain for the rest of their lives.

"I am truly blessed to have found the truest of love with you, and today, I commit my life to yours. I pledge to love you for all time, and to stay faithful and true to you. I will comfort you in your pain and encourage you with your dreams. As our journey through life begins today, I promise to you that I will forever be by your side and I will be ready to face everything the world has to offer us."

Reverend Hollinger said, "Will you please, as an expression that your hearts are joined together in love, now please rejoin your hands." Penny and I turned to face each other and held hands.

"Kyle David Martin, do you take Penelope Ann Edwards to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, so long as you both shall live?"

I answered confidently, "I do"

The Rev continued, "Penelope Ann Edwards, do you take Kyle David Martin to be your wedded husband, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, so long as you both shall live?"

Penny replied, "I do"

The Rev motioned to Ed and Nikki and said, "The rings?" Ed handed Penny's ring to me. Nikki handed mine to Penny.

I said, "This ring I give to you as a token of my love and devotion to you. I pledge to you all that I am and all that I will ever be as your husband. With this ring, I gladly marry you and join my life to yours." I placed the ring on Penny's finger.

Penny answered, "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day." She placed the ring on my finger.

Reverend Hollinger announced, "By the power vested in me by God and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, I declare you man and wife." Penny raised her veil. "You may kiss your bride."

We kissed, our tongues touching as our lips locked together. I felt electricity jolt down my spine as we shared our first kiss as man and wife. We parted after too short a moment.

Turning towards the congregation, Rev announced, "Join with me in prayer as we ask God's blessing on this new couple. Eternal Father, redeemer, we now turn to you, and as the first act of this couple in their newly formed union, we ask you to protect their home. May they always turn to you for guidance, for strength, for provision and direction. May they glorify you in the choices they make, in the ministries they involve themselves in, and in all that they do. Use them to draw others to yourself, and let them stand as a testimony to the world of your faithfulness. We ask this in Jesus name, Amen."

"It is my privilege to announce for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Kyle Martin," Rev pronounced. The congregation stood and applauded as we bowed and acknowledged our friends' and families' congratulations.

Rev raised his hands to the congregation and gave the blessing. "May your joys be as bright as the morning, your years of happiness as numerous as the stars in the heavens, and your troubles but shadows that fade in the sunlight of love."

The organist struck up the recessional. I linked arms with Penny and we marched down the aisle and out of the sanctuary. Ed and Nikki, Will and Abby, Andy and April, Jeremy and Kathy, Hal and Tammy, and Trevor and Stephanie followed us out into the vestibule. The twins flanked Will and Abby as the wedding party departed. Damian escorted Marilyn and Jim Edwards out while Christian escorted Mom and Dad.

My parents and the wedding party moved off to Fellowship Hall temporarily while our guests filed out of the sanctuary. We returned for fifteen minutes of wedding photos. The guests had assembled outside the church by the time we finished. Damian and Christian had passed packets of red and white rose petals to the guests. They showered Penny and me as we walked from the church to our limo. We had rented a large one.

"Nikki and Adrian, we have space ... come on," Penny called out. Adrian tossed his car keys to Marilyn Edwards and hopped in with his wife.

"Ed ... Paige ... there's more room," I added. We squeezed in and made room for Trevor and Steph too. The driver headed west for Lancaster and the Eden Resort. Penny pulled the veil off and started dismantling the various accessories attached to her dress.

"Now that's better!" Penny declared when she was done. "It's time to PARTY!"

"You ready for this next weekend?" I asked Trevor.

"I think so," Trevor responded.

"I hope our ceremony comes off as well as yours did," Steph added. "It was beautiful."

The eight of us talked about the wedding ceremony and our plans during the fifteen minute trip to Lancaster. We were the first to arrive at the reception room. It gave us time to get more comfortable. Cummerbunds came off. Ties disappeared. Like my wife said, let's party!

Penny and I greeted guests as they arrived. One of the first guests we met was Jay Nicholson.

"Jay, I'm so glad you were able to make it," I blurted as I shook my old friend's hand enthusiastically.

"It feels good to hang with Penn Staters again," Jay said. I introduced Jay to Penny.

"It's good to finally meet the lady Kyle talked about so much when all of us were freshmen," Jay said as he gave Penny a hug. "Kyle was head over heels for you then. I am so happy everything worked out for the two of you."

"Thank you, Jay," Penny said.

"Let me introduce you to my girlfriend, Allison Ross," Jay added. Penny and I greeted the pretty, 5'-6" blonde.

"It's sooo nice to finally meet you, Kyle," Allison said, with a delightful soft Virginian drawl. "Jason has told me about what a good friend you were when he was up north."

"Jay's been a good friend to me too," I agreed. Penny and I talked with Jay and Allison for a minute or two. Andy came by escorting April Chaney. Penny and April exchanged hugs before continuing the discussion with Allison

"Andrew," Jay said, nodding towards my brother.

"Jason," Andy acknowledged.

"You two have met?" I asked.

"Of course," Jason said. "Did you think I wouldn't look up your brother when our teams played last October?"

"Jay and I knew each other from my official visit to Penn State," Andy added.

"You ready for our rematch next fall?" Jay asked Andy. He gave my brother a wink. "We're going to kick your asses this time."

"I don't think so," Andy countered. "You're going to be 0-2 against Delaware when you finish up at JMU [James Madison University]."

"No, I am going to make it 2-1 by the time I finish with the Cavaliers," Jay replied.

"Counting on the playoffs too?" I asked. "You only have one more year of eligibility left."

"No, I have two," Jay responded. "I petitioned the NCAA to give me a medical redshirt for the year I got hurt at Penn State."

"They granted it? Well ... congratulations," I said. "Are you prepared to play college ball when you're twenty-four?"

"Whatever it takes to get me my shot at the NFL," Jay answered.

"Good luck with that," I said.

Guests were piling up behind Jay and Allison, who wished us the best for our life together. Penny and I promised to stop by their table sometime during the reception.

My Broncos coaches visited as a group. I got a chance to meet Melissa Holt, Lisa Baldwin and Nicole Franks, wives of my Bronco coaches. I didn't inquire about Coach Kovacevic. I knew he was attending but he wasn't hanging with the other Broncos.

Anders Voight came by to say hi. "How's the volcano business?" I asked as I gave my friend and mentor a big hug.

"It's great!" Anders answered. "We're all over this volcano, taking measurements, observing ... just learning so much about how they form. I'm definitely a geologist not a football coach."

"I'm glad it's working out for you," I responded. I introduced my friend to Penny. We talked for a couple minutes.

We had an open bar at the reception. The hotel had cold hors d'oeuvres available during the reception hour before dinner. Penny and I mingled with our friends and family. I got to talk with a lot of my old teammates from years back. Pete Klein introduced his fiancée Rebecca Leonard to us. Jake and Keneisha Washington; Antwaan Booker and Sheree Harris; Shawn and Erica O'Conner; J. T. and Maria Hill; Cuch and Gina Cuchiella; Evan Foster and his fiancée, Dominque Favreau; and Karol Zizka all came by to offer us congratulations. Karol's girlfriend couldn't make it in from Minneapolis. She sent her best wishes.

Gina gave birth to Dominic Anthony Cuchiella III on April 9th. God, I hope Penny looks as good as Gina next April, three months after our little one is born. Shawn Byrd and Jada Owens visited with Cuch and Gina. Shawn and Jada announced we should save next February 15th for their wedding. They had finally set a date after being engaged for over a year.

My Broncos teammates Christian Powell, Zane Bell, Lucas Madsen, Simeon Thomas and Kellen and Ciara Brown stopped by with Brady and Casey Rasmussen. Brendan Hayden, my other Bronco teammate, was hanging with our PSU classmates instead. I made a point of introducing Christian Hunsecker to Chris Powell. Undoubtedly they would be seeing a lot of each other in the next four seasons.

I found out where Coach Kovacevic got to when I visited the Penn State coaching contingent.

"I didn't know you knew these guys, Coach," I commented to Coach Kovacevic. "I know you played at Penn State but none of these coaches worked there when you played."

"Coaching is a small fraternity, Kyle," Coach answered. He gave me a wink. "I took a position with the Eagles as an unpaid coaching intern for a season, where I met Coach Baldwin. One of my duties at training camp that season was coordinating the Eagles activities with the Lehigh team."

Coach Burton gave me a big grin, " ... and you know who that coach was," Coach Burton added. "I tried to get him on my staff the next season but he preferred to work at Penn State."

"I worked at Penn State for a couple seasons," Coach Kovacevic said. "Bob and I got to work together my last season with the Nittany Lions when he came back. Coach Baldwin offered me a spot as tight end coach when he moved out to Seattle. I took the opportunity to step up. I've been with Coach Baldwin ever since."

"Getting a coaching job does depend a lot on contacts," I commented.

"It always been that way," Coach Burton agreed. "You're making a lot of contacts now, Coach." He was looking directly at me. "I guess I shouldn't hold a coaching slot for you anymore for this fall."

"Uh ... no," I responded. "I have a commitment to keep in Denver for the next four years. I cashed the Broncos' check, so I guess I'll be playing out there."

"Damn straight you are," Coach Kovacevic agreed. "Don't forget, we get to keep you for a fifth year, if things work out well."

"I know," I agreed. Penny and I started to visit another group of guests. Coach Burton followed us away from the group for a second.

"Coach, remember I have a spot for you on my staff when you finish playing," Coach Burton said. "Give me a call."

"I will keep that in mind, Coach," I agreed. "Thanks for everything you did for me in the past four years."

"It was a genuine pleasure," Coach Burton responded.

Penny and I headed over to visit with Zack, Leigh Ann, Sam and Trish Hayes; Justin and Sherry Baer; Coach and Karen Caffrey; Aaron and Tania Morano and Will and Abby. We exchanged hugs and kisses as well as congratulations. Will's half-brothers Ethan and Cody came by as we were talking.

"Could we get autographs?" Ethan asked politely. Ethan handed a notebook to Zack.

"You guys found something to get autographed?" I teased. The boys came to the church unprepared and were stunned by all the football players in attendance.

"Will stopped at a store after we left the church and got us these notebooks," Cody said. "Are all of you football players?" Cody was looking at Coach Caffrey, who looked too old to be playing football anymore.

"I coach wide receivers at Penn State," Coach Caffrey explained.

"I'm nobody too," Justin added. "I'm assistant coach here at the local high school."

" ... And you were a damn fine tailback in your day," Sam inserted.

"Justin is an excellent coach too," Coach Caffrey said. "I worked in Paradise before I was hired a year and a half ago to go up to Penn State."

Zack handed the two books to Sam when he was done signing. Sam signed them and handed them off to Aaron. Ethan realized who was signing next first. His eyes got big and he stuttered, "It's ... it's..." as he elbowed Cody in the ribs. Cody tried to knock his brother's arm away until Ethan managed to get his attention by pointing at Aaron. Cody's eyes grew wide too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.