Lost & Found
Chapter 83

Copyright© 2007 by Douglas Fox

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 83 - Kyle Martin goes to PSU seeking football glory. Read about his successes, failures and excesses as he tries to find his place in the world

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Conestoga High School started on time the Monday after I returned from Indianapolis. Half a dozen students were clustered at my table around 7:15 am, anxious to hear more about my trip to the Combine.

"I watched you on TV yesterday, Mr. Martin," one of the guys commented. "You are amazing. You just smoked all the other receivers out there."

"I saw when ESPN interviewed you," another added.

"Did you meet anybody famous?" a third asked.

"Ozzie Newsome from the Ravens, Bill Belichick from the Patriots, uh..." I began before the first bell rang. "Take your seats guys. Football time is over until after class. Let Mr. Waters get class started."

I reviewed my notes during first period. More kids came by to talk about the Combine during home room. I did not allow the second period kids to bother me. I was giving a lecture about Myanmar for the World Cultures class. I did talk with the ninth grade draft nuts when the class was over.

John taught the third period European History class. John and I had time to talk about my experiences out in Indianapolis during fourth period. He seemed to enjoy hearing my firsthand account. He had the NFL Network on over the weekend so he could follow my progress.

"Mike Mayock went nuts when you posted your 4.25 second time for the 40," John commented. "After you did almost double the normal reps on the bench press, he predicted you were a lock for being a top five pick in the draft."

"That's not happening, John," I explained. "The Redskins, the Lions and the Chiefs all need help on their lines. Everyone knows that Seattle's number four pick will be one of the quarterbacks that are available. They're in desperate need of help there." I chuckled. "The Raiders have the fifth pick. I know they won't be taking me. Al Davis and I got into an argument when I interviewed with his team."

"You got into an argument with Al Davis?" John said laughing. "What did you two argue about?"

"Mostly about whether I wanted to play in that zoo of a team he owns," I answered. "Don't tell anyone, but I most certainly do NOT want to play in Oakland."

"No black and silver in your future? OK, who else was interested in you?" John asked. I gave him a brief overview of the other teams that interviewed me over the weekend.

"On a totally different subject," I said, "how long does it take you to get to school from your house? Penny and I are planning to spend her spring break in Lancaster County. I'll need to drive here from Paradise during that week."

"Why drive?" John responded. "Why don't you just catch a ride with me? We could meet at the Wal-Mart or the Wawa on Route 30."

"Really? You wouldn't mind doing that?" I responded. "That would be great. Where should I meet you?"

"That depends," John said. "Do you want to meet me before or after I pick up coffee at the Wawa."

"Let's make it before you stop at the Wawa," I answered. "I could use some coffee too."

"Meet me in the Walmart parking lot," John said. "Park in the area closest to Route 30 opposite the McDonalds. Nobody should care if your car sits there for the day. Wawa's parking lot is a little busy for you to leave your car there all day."

"OK, that's would be great," I agreed. "Thanks for the offer. That will make things a lot easier."

John did the Economics lecture fifth period. The teachers in the lunch room were just as curious about my trip to Indianapolis as the kids were. I spent most of lunch time talking about the experience. I didn't blame anyone for their interest. No one from Conestoga High School had ever made it to the NFL. That was quite different than my high school. We had three make it already and expected three or four to end up there in the next year.

After lunch I repeated my Myanmar lecture for our second World Cultures section. I did my U. S. Government lecture seventh period and then repeated it for our last class of the day.

I found out Monday evening that my 4.25 second record in the 40 yard dash stood up when the defensive backs got their shot at it. Shawn Byrd placed the second best time of the Combine, 4.28 seconds. Eldon Burkholder tied Eric Peters for third with 4.32 seconds. I sent e-mails off to my friends, congratulating them on their excellent performances.


Professor Buchanan observed my AP European History lecture Wednesday morning. He complimented me on my work. John, Professor Buchanan and I agreed that my mid-term evaluation would be on next Monday, during fourth period.

The guys on the CHS football team were still asking questions about my trip to the Combine when we gathered Wednesday after school for our weekly video study session. The opponent for study that day was Penncrest. I had difficulty getting the kids to focus between their interest in me and the fact that they thrashed Penncrest 35-10. I did get my point across eventually that they needed to take EVERY opponent seriously.

Maxwell Club President, Ron Jaworski, called me Wednesday night to confirm arrangements for Friday's Maxwell Club Gala down in Atlantic City. The affair was black tie. Thank God Jim Edwards was willing to pay the way so Penny had enough fancy dresses for all these banquets I was dragging her to.

I picked up my tux after school on Thursday. Penny had bought her dress the previous Saturday while I was out in Indianapolis. My parents were attending this banquet. Dad was a huge fan of Coach Vermeil, Ron Jaworski and the 70's & early 80's Eagles. He absolutely couldn't miss the chance to meet his teenage heroes.

Mom and Dad took off work on Friday so they could be down to Philadelphia on time. I taught, as usual. Mom and Dad met Penny and me at our apartment late in the afternoon and changed for the banquet at our place. The Maxwell Club had a limousine pick us up at 4:30 pm to take us down to Harrah's Resort in Atlantic City for their gala.

The club provided Mom, Dad, Penny and me two rooms for the night. We freshened up before going downstairs to the atrium for the pre-banquet cocktail party. What an impressive setting. The lighting was dimmed in the atrium. The center piece was a pool that was lit brightly underwater. Floor after floor of rooms overlooked the scene. A glass dome covered the magnificent space.

The guests were a veritable who's who of football. The Maxwell Club President, Ron Jaworski, greeted us as soon as we arrived. Dad gushed a bit when he met his boyhood hero. Ron graciously took Dad over to a cluster of older men, including Coach Dick Vermeil, who I recognized.

Mom, Penny and I picked up drinks and circulated. We bumped into the Manning brothers and their father Archie. I enjoyed talking with the first family of quarterbacks. Dad motioned for us to join him after we finished talking the Mannings.

He introduced us to the cluster of former players he was with. Coach Vermeil introduced us to Harold Carmichael, Wilbert Montgomery, Bill Bergey and Vince Papale. Harold was a standout wide receiver back in his day. He still worked for the Eagles, as their director of player programs. He helped their players keep their lives together off the field.

Bill Bergey played middle linebacker back in the 70's and 80's. Wilbert Montgomery was that team's outstanding running back. Vince Papale was now the best known of the bunch.

He was a substitute teacher in his mid-twenties when Coach Vermeil took over the Eagles. He won a spot as a wide receiver on the team when Coach Vermeil gave the general public a chance to try out for the team before his first season. Disney made the movie "Invincible" about Papale's experiences seven years ago. I watched the movie quite a few times. It was great to meet the real man behind the movie.

Wilbert Montgomery pulled me aside when we finished the conversation with the former Eagles. "You really impressed my bosses when they interviewed you, Kyle."

"Your bosses?" I asked.

"I am the running backs coach for the Ravens," Wilbert explained.

"I enjoyed talking with Mr. Newsome and Coach Harbaugh," I answered.

"Good luck when the draft comes," Wilbert said. "Maybe I'll see you again."

Mom, Dad, Penny and I continued circulating. We met a lot of coaches and former coaches, including Mike Holmgren, Bill Belichick, Rex Ryan, Tom Coughlin and Andy Reid. We met up with retired players like John Elway, Dan Marino, Chris Carter, Roger Staubach, Phil Simms, Warren Sapp, Chris Collinsworth and Brian Dawkins. Dawkins, the former Eagles favorite, took a Broncos front office position in player relations after he retired a year ago.

Congressman Jon Runyon, the retired Eagles tackle, attended. I met a lot of current players including Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews, Troy Polamalu, Hines Ward, Michael Vick, DeSean Jackson, LeSean McCoy, Asante Samuel, Nndami Asomugha and Mark Sanchez.

Brian Dawkins introduced me to his former teammate, Brian Westbrook, who chuckled as he shook my hand. "You're the guy who took my college records."

"I'm sure someone will beat my records too," I replied. "It's such an honor to meet you. I watched and cheered for you all the time you played for the Eagles."

"That's the way of football," Brian Westbrook agreed. "Good luck when you get to the NFL."

Penn State had a good sized contingent at the dinner. Coach Joe Paterno was there to present the Paterno College Coach of the Year award to Coach Burton. Kerry Collins was hanging out with our coaches. Antwaan Booker was there. Antwaan won the Bert Bell Award as the NFL player of the year.

Coach Paterno was conversing with an older man in his mid-fifties that I didn't recognize. Dad figured out who he was. Chuck Fusina had been JoePa's quarterback in the mid-seventies. Dad remembered him from his days in the USFL. Dad said Fusina quarterbacked the Philadelphia and Baltimore Stars, the best team in the USFL's brief history.

Mom, Dad, Penny and I joined the circle of Penn Staters. Antwaan Booker seemed genuinely delighted to see me. I introduced Penny and my parents to my big friend. Antwaan introduced us to his girlfriend, Sheree Harris. We hung out and talked with the Penn Staters until it was time for dinner.

We bumped into Coach Andy Reid from the Eagles as we were heading into the ballroom.

"I understand from Dominic that you are living in Philadelphia this semester, Kyle," Coach Reid commented. "I'd like to invite you to come over to the Novacare Complex some weekend. Dominic has talked about you in glowing terms. I would like you to see our facilities and get a chance to know you better."

"I would love that, Coach," I agreed.

"Here's my card," Coach Reid said. "Give my secretary a call and we'll set it up. My staff is out of town the next three weekends but we could do it late in the month."

"We may be able to work that out," I agreed. Coach Reid and I shook hands again before we parted. Could the Eagles actually have an interest in me? Could they pull off a trade to get high enough in the draft to pick me? I guess I would see when I visited their facilities.

The big crowd headed for the ballroom. Coach and Sue Paterno were seated with a couple of his past quarterbacks, Chuck and Jacquelyn Fusina and Kerry and Brooke Collins. Mom, Dad, Penny and I ended up at the table beside them with Antwaan, Sheree, and William Johnson and William's mom.

The resort served a nice salad of mixed greens with balsamic-mustard dressing with pecans and shaved Grana Padano cheese. We had a choice of grilled fish, Tuscan chicken or a grilled lamb shoulder rib eye. I had the lamb, which was excellent. Mom and Penny tried the fish. They said it was quite good. Dad had the Tuscan chicken.

I learned more about Antwaan and Sheree over dinner. She was a professional photographer. They met when she was doing a photo shoot for Nike before last season. My big friend popped the question a few weeks ago. They hadn't set any plans for their wedding. Most likely it would be next winter, after the Broncos season was over.

The resort served rum cake with pastry cream and fresh fruit for dessert. Chris Collinsworth served as the emcee for the evening. The program started off with the professional awards, so Antwaan was up front immediately. "Mean" Joe Greene, of the Pittsburgh Steelers' 70's dynasty, presented the Bert Bell Award to Antwaan Booker.

The award was named after the founder of the Eagles and later the commissioner of the NFL prior to Pete Rozelle. Mean Joe presenting this award to Antwaan was appropriate. The best tackle from the 70's was recognizing the best tackle of our decade. Antwaan gave a brief thank you speech before sitting down again.

Don Shula was the next presenter. He presented the Earl "Greasy" Neale Award for the NFL Coach of the Year to Leslie Frazier, the head coach of the Minnesota Vikings. Coach Frazier had done an excellent job getting his team together and taking them to the Super Bowl. I assume the voters chose Coach Frazier because they didn't feel Coach Belichick needed the award a fourth time.

Chris Collinworth called up two presenters for the Bednarik Award. Chuck "Concrete Charlie" Bednarik came up, escorted by Michael Strahan. Michael did the talking while Chuck presented the trophy to William Johnson. William certainly deserved this award. No one in college football was more dominating.

Chuck Fusina took the podium next. This was my moment. Chuck had some kind words to say about Coach Paterno and his time at Penn State. Chuck noted that my class of recruits were Joe's final class of recruits and praised Coach Paterno and Coach Burton for their work to get me and my classmates prepared for football ... and for life.

Chuck called me up and presented me with my award. I kept my remarks brief. They were based on the thank you remarks I made a few weeks earlier at the Biletnikoff Dinner.

The final award of the night was special for me. The Maxwell Club presented Coach Burton with the Paterno College Coach of the Year Award. Coach Paterno did the presentation himself.

JoePa joked as he handed the award to Coach Burton, "It took me thirty-three years to find a worthy successor to me, but I did find him. I can relax with my lovely wife, Sue, and all my grandkids and know that the Nittany Lions football team is in the best hands possible."

I knew in spite of all his talk of relaxing with Sue and the grandkids, next year ... or even five years from now, God willing, he would be at the academic center or even out on the practice field passing on his words of wisdom to another generation of players. Coach Paterno would coach and counsel young men to the day he died.

I stood and applauded, as did a good portion of the room, when Coach Burton finished his thank you speech. Mom, Dad, Penny and I offered him congratulations when he returned to the table. He certainly deserved this honor.

I bumped into Coach Jeff Baldwin after the banquet concluded. "You deserved this award, Kyle," the coach said as we shook hands. "It was a pleasure coaching you at the Senior Bowl. I want to wish you the best as you head into the NFL."

"Thanks, Coach," I responded. "I loved playing for you." I would have liked to talk more with Coach Baldwin but he seemed in a hurry to go. I wouldn't mind at all if the Broncos showed some interest in me. I guess that wasn't to be. The draft gurus expected Denver to go for a linebacker or a tight end. I heard from Garrett Bradford that the Broncos were flying him out to visit their facilities next weekend.

Commissioner Roger Goodell found me before my parents, Penny and I could get to the door. After congratulating me on the award, the commissioner moved on to business.

"The league would like to invite you to attend the first night of the draft at Madison Square Garden as our guests," Commission Goodell explained. "Your fiancée and your parents will be welcome too."

"I will have to pass, Commissioner," I replied. "I am student teaching that day. I don't get out of class until a quarter to three. I don't see any way for me to get to New York in time for the draft. I will be fine watching from my home in Lancaster County."

"That's too bad," Commissioner Goodell responded. "Good luck wherever you end up, Kyle."

"Thank you, sir," I answered. My parents, Penny and I headed upstairs to our rooms. The Maxwell Club was putting us up for the night instead of driving us home after the gala. The gala hadn't run late. Penny and I had plenty of time to make love, twice before going to sleep.

We met Mom and Dad downstairs around 9:30 Saturday morning for brunch. We checked out of Harrah's and called for our limo. It delivered us back to Philly an hour later. Mom and Dad headed back home.

Penn was officially on spring break, so the Courtyard Apartments were nearly deserted. Penny and I took our time packing for our week back home with our parents. I grabbed some sandwiches, chips and drinks from Stan's Deli down the street when I picked up my car. We loaded up my car and headed west.

Penny ate her lunch as I drove to King of Prussia on the Schuylkill Expressway. We stopped off at the mall so Penny could do a little shopping. I relaxed in the Court and enjoyed my lunch while my honey satisfied her shopping urge. We stopped off in Berwyn on the way home to drop off my tux from Friday night. We headed west for Paradise when I was finished.

Penny and I set things up with our parents that we would spend four days with each set of parents. We would stay with Penny's parents on the weekends and with my family during the week. Both of us felt I was less likely to disturb anyone leaving for school from my basement bedroom with its own bathroom than from Penny's place where we were on the second floor near her parents' bedroom. I needed to get up around 5:15 am to get down to Parkesburg in time to meet John for the ride in to Berwyn.

We dropped our things off at Penny's house and then headed over to visit my family. Noah, Connor and Hunter were delighted to see their Unka Ky and Aunt Penny. We didn't discourage the twins from calling Penny, Aunt Penny. It would probably be true before they understood why she wasn't their aunt yet.

We played with the boys for a while. The twins proudly showed us how they were learning their ABC's. Hunter wasn't interested in that yet. He happily drew picture after picture for Penny and me while the twins practiced the alphabet.

Penny and I had dinner at her home and then headed to Millersville for a movie. We enjoyed having a normal date night for a college couple. It was quite a change from the jetting all over the country and going to fancy dinners that we had done in the past few months.


My Mom and Marilyn Edwards convened a wedding planning conference after church Sunday afternoon. Dad, Jim Edwards, Penny and I were required to attend. Everyone accepted one inevitable thing about this wedding. It was not going to be small. Both families felt it was important to invite all the aunts, uncles and cousins.

Penny wanted her circle of college friends at the wedding. After some discussion, the group agreed that I could chose fifteen college friends and teammates to invite. I insisted that good form dictated that I save spots for a couple of my NFL teammates and the head coach, offensive coordinator, wide receivers coach and special teams coach on whatever team drafted me. No one questioned my choice to include my college coaches on the invitation list.

Penny neatly sidestepped choosing between Kathy Trimble and Tammy Brooks for her maid of honor by choosing her sister Nikki. Kathy and Tammy would be in her wedding party, along with April Chaney. April was returning from England in late June.

I took a cue from Penny. I decided to ask Ed Fritz to be my best man rather than choosing between Will and Andy. My brothers would join Jeremy and Hal as groomsmen. We decided Trevor, Damian, Dave Hanson and Nikki's husband Adrian would serve as ushers.

Dad generously volunteered to shoulder half the wedding expense even though it traditionally was Jim's responsibility to pay. I offered to cover the expenses for the guests from my NFL team, assuming I had an NFL team by the time of the wedding. [Sorry Al Davis, no wedding invitation for you, if you're foolish enough to draft me!]

We agreed to use an organist at the church and a DJ at the reception. No one was real interested in auditioning local bands to play. Mom and Marilyn Edwards were going to do more investigating before we chose between having our reception catered and having the Eden Resort provide the food. Marilyn and Penny planned a trip this week to start looking at wedding dresses.

Penny and I called our friends just before dinner time to confer about our wedding plans. Ed, Jeremy, Kathy, Hal, Tammy, Trevor and Stephanie were down in Panama City Beach, enjoying the sun and sand this week. Everyone agreed to their roles for the wedding.


I showered and prepared for my school day very quietly Monday morning. I'm pretty sure I didn't wake Jim and Marilyn. Penny stirred but didn't acknowledge me when I dressed in our (her) bedroom. I left quietly in the dark, winter morning. The sky was bright and the moon had set. Stars twinkled in front of me as I drove down Route 30 for Parkesburg. A faint glow was on the horizon, announcing the sun's arrival. The constellation Leo was directly in front of me. The lion was head down and tail up this morning. The three stars of Orion's belt were off to my right over the gap in the hills as I passed through the village of Gap. It was a beautiful morning. I didn't experience this kind of thing when I drove out from Philly to school.

John Waters was waiting for me when I pulled into the Wal-Mart parking lot. I hopped into his car and we drove across Route 30 to the Wawa store. I picked up a breakfast sandwich, a muffin and a big cup of coffee to get me going. John filled his oversized Wawa mug with coffee before we headed for school.

"Did you enjoy your banquet Friday night, Kyle?" John asked when we were on the road. "Did you meet anyone famous?"

"Are you sure you want to torture yourself listening to me go on about the guest list?" I asked, grinning. John glanced to me, gave me a smile and nodded his agreement. I regaled him with descriptions of all the people I met at the gala. John enjoyed hearing about the famous players and coaches I met. Dick Vermeil, Harold Carmichael and Ron Jaworski were favorites of his back when the team went to its first Super Bowl.

"I hope you don't mind an old man living vicariously through your experiences," John commented when I finished talking about the gala. "I'm just an unimportant cog in the football world."

"You're not an old man, John," I countered. "You certainly are not an unimportant cog in the football world. Every famous athlete around started learning football from a high school coach like you. You are critical in the world of football. None of us would be doing what we do now without people like you." John chuckled.

"You're going to do well dealing with media and fans, Kyle," John replied. "You are so smooth and flattering."

"I'm just speaking the truth, John," I replied.

The commute down the Route 30 Bypass and Route 202 wasn't too bad. We pulled into the school parking lot a couple minutes after seven o'clock. Professor Buchanan met us in our room. He was observing my first period lecture to the AP Comparative Government class. After the lecture, the two of us headed to a conference room at the school so we could have some quiet while Professor Buchanan reviewed my portfolio. I took the front of the room again for AP European History third period.

Professor Buchanan observed my lecture. I thought I did well. John and Professor Buchanan met with me during fourth period for my mid-semester performance review. They used my lesson plans, my use of classroom materials and technology, the tests I prepared and gave the students, interviews with me and class room observations to grade my work. I was scored in four categories.

Professor Buchanan and John scored me as exemplary in Category I, Planning and Preparation. We talked about my management of the classroom environment, Category II.

"You have an exceptional grasp for handling your students, Kyle," Professor Buchanan commented. "I have never given a student an exemplary mid-semester in this category in the past four years."

"I credit my summers working with Boy Scouts," I answered. "I had to learn years ago how to keep order and teach my merit badge classes. I never had the luxury of sending students who misbehaved to see the principal, the way I could do now."

"You do very well for someone with eight weeks in the classroom," John added.

Category III covered my instructional delivery. My mentor and professor rated me superior in this category. We talked about places where I could improve my lectures and interaction with the students.

The final category was professionalism. Professor Buchanan rated me exemplary. I scored eleven of a possible twelve points. I was determined to improve my classroom presentation so I could get my rating up to exemplary in all categories.


My cell phone vibrated as I was in the middle of my eighth period lecture to the AP U. S. Government class. I ignored it until after class was dismissed. The number was in the 410 area code, so I suspected it was a call from someone in the Ravens organization. I wasn't wrong.

"Hello, Ozzie Newsome," the voice said when he answered the phone.

"This is Kyle Martin," I replied. "You called me half an hour ago, Mr. Newsome."

"Thank you for returning my call, Kyle," Mr. Newsome said. The name caught John Waters' attention. He peered over his half-height reading glasses and mouthed the word, "Ozzie?" I smiled and nodded yes to my mentor.

"I enjoyed talking with you a couple weeks ago, Kyle," Ozzie continued. "I'd like to invite you to come visit the Ravens facilities. We would like to interview you in more depth and show you our training facilities. We also would like our team physicians to take a good look at your left knee. We want to be certain of your physical condition before we invest what it would take to for us to draft you."

"I'd like that, Mr. Newsome," I agreed.

"When are you available?"

"I student teach during the school week," I replied. "It would need to be over a weekend. I'm tied up for the weekends of March 16th with Penn State's Pro Day and March 23rd for a trip to Charlottesville. Other than that, my weekends are free this month."

"Charlottesville?" Mr. Newsome asked. "Do you mean Charlotte, North Carolina to visit the Panthers?"

"No, Charlottesville, Virginia," I replied. "My fiancée's sister's baby is due the week before. We want to go down to see our new nephew."

"Take care of family," Mr. Newsome said. "That always takes precedence over work. Would you like to come down this coming weekend? We can send a jet to Philadelphia for you."

"This weekend would be fine," I agreed. "You don't need to send a jet. My fiancée and I are staying at our parents' homes in Lancaster County. I can manage to drive down to your facilities. You're in Owings Mills, right?"

"Yes we are," Ozzie agreed. "Lancaster is about an hour and a half from our facilities."

We discussed timing for a minute and agreed that I would arrive at the facilities at 9:00 am on Saturday, March 9th. Ozzie expected we would finish up the interviews, physicals and tour by dinner time. The team would take me out for a nice dinner afterward. He offered to put me up at a nearby hotel Saturday night so I wouldn't need to drive back home that evening. I demurred. I could handle the drive home that evening. I preferred sleeping in my own bed with Penny to staying alone in a strange hotel on a Saturday night.

John and I talked about the NFL free agent signing period on the way home. It started that Monday morning. Keon Taylor, the outstanding Pro-Bowl left tackle from the Jacksonville Jaguars, was the top free agent available in the draft. I was pleased he was scheduled to visit Green Bay tomorrow, after he dropped by the Oakland Raiders. Zack Hayes could use someone like Taylor watching his back next season.


Penny and I left the eleven o'clock news on Monday evening as we were getting ready for bed. Paul Prince, the Channel 8 sport anchor, came on.

"Big news for Raiders fans," Paul announced. "Knowledgeable sources at the Raiders report that Keon Taylor, the top free agent left tackle in the league, will sign a five year, $57 million dollar offer tomorrow morning. Reports indicate that this offer includes a $14.2 million signing bonus, payable in the first two years of the contract."

"That's a lot of money," Penny commented. "Do you think you'll ever get anything like that?"

"No chance at all," I responded. "You remember what Max told us. With the rookie salary cap, I shouldn't expect more than $10-12 million for my first four years. Left tackles are the second highest paid players on a team. I doubt I'll ever make anything like what Taylor is getting."

"I guess we can live on $10 or $12 million," Penny said, grinning. She winked and added, "We might have to cut a few corners, but we'll scrimp by."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.