Lost & Found - Cover

Lost & Found

Copyright© 2007 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 65

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 65 - Kyle Martin goes to PSU seeking football glory. Read about his successes, failures and excesses as he tries to find his place in the world

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Sunday, August 5th

I pulled into the parking lot beside Pollock Commons a few minutes before four o'clock. I grabbed my key from Housing and Residential Life before heading back to the Nittany Apartments. The place was buzzing as forty-four football players moved into their homes-away-from-home for the next nine months.

I grabbed a luggage cart and loaded it with my things before pushing it to my apartment. Virtually every player greeted me with a hearty, "Hey, Coach, welcome back," "Hey, there's our hero," or something similar. I acknowledged everyone as I headed for Apartment 12.

I parked the cart by my door and picked up the first box. I literally bumped into Damian in the doorway as I tried to go in and he opened the door and tried to go out. "Hey, Coach. Welcome back to campus," Damian said.

"Have you been here long?" I asked.

"About an hour," Damian said.

"Is Trevor here yet? How about Chip?"

"Chip has two more days of classes," Damian explained. "He didn't have a choice except to be here. I haven't seen Trevor."

"I guess we'll run into him eventually," I said. "I'm moving my stuff in now."

"I have to move my car over to the East Parking Deck," Damian said. "I'll give you a hand when I get back."

"Thanks, man," I said. I carried my boxes and bags inside, distributing them to the kitchen, living room and my bedroom, as appropriate. Damian rejoined me a few minutes later. We worked about ten minutes before the third corner of the leadership triumvirate appeared.

"Big guy! You're back!" Damian proclaimed.

"I am," Trevor agreed as he and Damian exchanged bear hugs. "Hey Coach, my hero!" Trevor exclaimed when it was my turn.

"Don't you start," I protested. "I had enough of that hero crap last week."

"That's a good thing you did," Trevor countered. "Anyway, what did you expect? A feature on Sports Center – of course it's a big story. You're going to get that all season."

"That's what I'm afraid of," I replied. "It really wasn't that big a deal."

"Tell me about what happened," Trevor insisted. I related a bare bones version of the story of the rescue, making sure to credit Matt, Dave, Josh and Cody. Damian and Trevor knew them from their visits to campus.

"That's quite a story, Coach," Trevor said. "You may disagree with the word 'hero' but not many people will agree with you. When you pull an unconscious boy from the bottom of the pool and he lives, most people are going to consider it heroic."

"I'm just proud of my staff," I replied. "They kept their heads and did exactly what I wanted done."

"As did you," Damian said.

"I guess," I admitted. "Let's get this last load inside, Damian. We can help Trevor after that."

Metal clattered together as Damian picked up the last box. "What's in this, Coach?"

"You'll like that one," I replied. "My mom and dad gave me a complete set of pots and pans for my birthday."

"Cool!" Damian exclaimed. "I can't wait to put these babies to work." Damian happily carried that box to the kitchen while I carried my box to my bedroom. We tackled Trevor's boxes next. It took about twenty minutes to get my buddy's things moved into our apartment.

"Where's Chip at?" Trevor asked as we finished. "I know he's around somewhere. His shit is scattered all over the apartment."

"I saw him when I got here," Damian said. "He headed over to the Lasch Building. He wants to get in some more study on Nebraska's defense. He's worried about them."

"He should be," I agreed. "They're going to be nasty. But we can't overlook Kentucky or Temple. They will put up a fight too."

"Yeah, they will," Damian agreed.

We finished moving Trevor's things into the apartment around five o'clock. We spent the extra time until the team's supper talking about our summer experiences. Chip returned from his video study session just before supper time. The four of us joined the stream of juniors and seniors as we headed across the Nittany Apartment grounds to Pollock Commons. Everyone was in a great mood. It reminded me of our camp staff reunion at the start of the summer. This time I was reuniting with my football family.

"Who is going to quiz the freshmen after dinner?" Damian asked.

"I found some good questions for them," I offered.

"Good, you're doing it," Trevor said.

"I thought it would be better if we double teamed them," I replied. "One of us can ask them the question and the other can educate them with the answer ... or we could each take one of the three questions I have and do both question and answer."

"I like the second idea better," Trevor said.

"Dibs on the Pattee question," Damian interjected.

"I'll do the Hartranft question," I suggested. "You do the Beaver Stadium question first."

"OK," Trevor agreed. After a pause he looked at me and asked, "What's the Hartranft question? I have no idea what that one is about."

"It's an easy question, but hard to answer," I replied. "I'm going to ask who Hartranft Hall is named for."

"I have no idea even though I lived in it for two years," Trevor said.

"I don't know that one either," Damian admitted.

"You will when I'm done with the freshmen," I promised. We joined the crowd of underclassmen going into Pollock Commons and followed the group to the Training Table. We greeted our friends and teammates as we joined the serving line.

I spotted G. J. DeLuca at a table with eight freshmen. I knew they had to be his kids from the fourth floor of Hartranft Hall. Ben Witte had six freshmen crowded around him in line for dinner. That would be our third floor Hartranft crew. Joe Cleveland arrived a few minutes later with the final six freshmen. They were housed on third floor of Mifflin Hall. G. J., Joe and Ben were our resident assistants in the dorms this year.

Trevor, Damian, Chip and I went through the line for our dinner and then went looking for a table. Christian, Denzell, Shawn and their new roommate, Dave McCall, had room at their table. Dave had taken G. J. DeLuca's spot in their apartment when G. J. became an RA.

We talked and caught up on each other's summers as we enjoyed dinner. I got a lot of ribbing, not unexpected, about my rescue earlier in the summer and all the publicity it had generated. Trevor, Damian and I ate quickly and took our trays up to the cleaning station.

The three of us circulated around the room, greeting teammates and letting the leadership group know they had a meeting at our apartment after Coach Burton's team meeting that evening. Beer would be provided.

Trevor, Damian and I watched the team's progress with dinner. When it looked like everyone was done, I gave Trevor and Damian a nod. We strode to the front of the cafeteria and motioned for silence. I almost put the scout sign up but caught myself. The room took about a minute to get quiet.

Trevor announced, "Would all freshmen please join us at the front of the room?" Damian and I watched to make sure the freshmen who started classes in January joined them.

"Davis twins, this includes the two of you," Damian said when he spotted Ian and Troy still sitting at a table.

"Markovich, don't slouch," I commanded when I noticed Mark trying to get out of view. "Get up here with the other freshmen."

When all twenty were assembled in the front of the dining hall, I began. "Black shoes, plain uniform with no name on the back and a white helmet with a blue stripe – that's Penn State football. You stand here today thinking you're worthy of the name Nittany Lions." I stared hard at the group and demanded, "Are you worthy?" I received head nods and a couple weak yeses in response.

"Are you worthy?" Trevor demanded. "Jenkins, who is Beaver Stadium named for?"

Omar Jenkins, one of our new defensive ends stammered, "Umm ... uh ... somebody named Beaver?"

"Somebody named Beaver?" Trevor responded. "You have got to be kidding me! You think you should be a Nittany Lion and you know nothing. James A. Beaver was a prominent lawyer in this county. He raised and served as colonel to the 148th Pennsylvania Volunteers in the Civil War. Colonel Beaver was a trustee and acting president of our university. He also served twice as governor of our state. That, gentlemen, is who James Addams Beaver was."

"Markovich," I demanded. "You live in Hartranft Hall, don't you?"

"Yes," Mark answered.

"Who is Hartranft Hall named for?" I solicited.

Mark pursed his lips, let out a sigh and said, "Some general or governor or something. I don't know, Coach."

"Not a bad guess," I allowed. "James Frederick Hartranft was a governor and a general. He grew up outside Pottstown. He raised two regiments. The first was the 4th Pennsylvania Volunteers, a three month regiment at the beginning of the Civil War. When they went home he raised the 51st Pennsylvania Volunteers. Colonel Hartranft served in numerous battles, rising to brigade and then division command by the time of the campaign around Richmond and Petersburg in 1864. He ended the war with the rank of Major General. James Hartranft won the Medal of Honor for his service at the First Battle of Bull Run. After the war he served two terms as governor of our state. That is who James Frederick Hartranft was and who your dormitory honors."

"Turner, it's your turn," Damian said. Grant Turner, the first year tailback from Williamsport cringed a bit and then steeled himself for his ordeal. "Who is the Pattee Library named for?"

Grant shook his head sadly. "I don't know. Enlighten me"

Damian explained, "Pattee Library is named after Professor Fred Lewis Pattee, longtime professor of American Literature here. Professor Pattee's other claim to fame is that he wrote our university's alma mater."

"It's a great song," Trevor said.

"Wouldn't everyone like to hear it?" I asked to the audience. I tried not to laugh as the freshmen cringed. They knew what was next.

"That's right freshmen," Damian announced gleefully. "It's time for you to sing the Penn State Alma Mater. Let's go!"

They stared at the floor ... at each other ... anywhere but at Trevor, Damian or me. I let them squirm for about thirty seconds before taking over.

"You think you deserve to wear our black shoes, white pants and plain helmets?" I demanded. "If you want dinner tomorrow I expect to hear the Alma Mater sung with all four verses to the satisfaction of your teammates. Is that clear?"

The group all nodded their understanding. Coach Burton took over from there. "Thank you, captains. We've had our entertainment for the evening. It's time to get to work. We have a team meeting in the Lasch Building auditorium at seven o'clock. Be on time."

"On time means five minutes early, everybody," I added. The crowd of football players got up and lined up at the cleaning station to bus their dishes and trays. Damian, Trevor and I went straight out since we had taken care of our dishes already.

We were the first people in the auditorium when we arrived. Damian grabbed a seat in the rear row immediately.

"Sorry, buddy," I said. "We should sit down near the front."

"Yeah, Coach is right," Trevor agreed. "We're the leaders. We have to set the example for the group."

"Being a leader can be a pain in the ass," he commented as he sat down beside Trevor and me.

"Yes, it can be," I agreed. "It's also very rewarding when everything works and you know you're responsible for it happening."

The team members followed standard church seating protocol as they arrived – sit as far from the pulpit as possible. That was OK. Trevor, Damian and I were setting the right tone. We're engaged and active participants in our team, not hiding somewhere in the back of the room.

Two minutes before seven o'clock Coach Burton walked to the front and signaled for silence. The lights went down as he announced, "Welcome to the Nittany Lions football team everyone. It's pleasure to see all 109 of you in one place this evening. You are members of a good football team."

The projector came on and showed a clip of me streaking down the field against Tennessee on a play action pass to score my second touchdown in the Capital One Bowl last January. The team cheered the play. "Good play, Coach," Coach Burton commented.

A clip from the same game came next. Greg Nowicki fired through the gap between Tennessee's two defensive tackles, and blasted into the middle linebacker, knocking the linebacker to the ground. Damian thundered through the hole, dodged past Greg and rumbled downfield. Damian ran over the free safety when the guy tried to tackle Damian.

"That had to hurt," Coach Burton commented. The other defensive backs finally gang tackled Damian fifteen yards downfield. The clip drew extended cheers from our team.

Another clip showed Trevor sacking Nick Wilson from Michigan. Another clip showed Bill Daugherty and Trevor sandwiching Illinois' quarterback for a sack. A clip of Josh Bruno knifing into the backfield and dropping Minnesota's tailback for a three yard loss drew cheers.

I was a little confused by what Coach Burton was showing us. Usually he showed us clips of great plays to start the meeting, but they were clips of feats performed by our departed stars. Was the coach trying to tell us we were a great team already? That didn't seem right. The message at the start of camp should be 'We've got a lot of work to do.'

Shawn Byrd's interception of a Boston College pass was featured next. Things became clearer to me with the next clip. It was one of Chip's interceptions against USC last fall. The cheering stopped.

Coach showed a clip of a Cincinnati cornerback intercepting a ball in front of me and then maintaining possession while I tried to strip it away.

"Nice pick," Coach Burton commented.

It still stung to watch that play. The next clip showed a big USC tackle hitting Chip in his blind side and driving him into the ground for a big sack.

"Oww ... I know that one hurt," Coach Burton commented.

Coach concluded the video replay with a clip of the final play of the Michigan State game. Damian had taken a check down pass at Michigan State's 10 yard line. He bulled his way ahead, trying to drag half the Spartan team across the goal line. The five guys finally dropped Damian on the three yard line as time expired in the game. We lost that game 35-31.

We sat silent for a few seconds, sobered by the reminder of our fallibility. Coach Burton intoned, "On to Phoenix!" He paused dramatically for about five seconds. "Maybe we have a little work to do before they anoint us the national champions."

Now that he had our undivided attention, Coach Burton launched into his standard talk about our training schedule, workouts, video study, position meetings and team meetings for the next two weeks. He reminded everyone about our sexual conduct, drug, alcohol and personal conduct policies. I paid attention, even though none of what he talked about was different from what I heard the past three years.

Trevor, Damian and I reminded the other team leaders about the meeting at our apartment. Josh Bruno, Shawn Byrd, Christian Hunsecker, Greg Nowicki, Tanner Riggs, Dave McCall, Joe Ricci, Charlie Taylor, Chip Brinton, Jared Cantrell, Kenyatta Jackson, G. J. DeLuca, Ben Witte and Joe Cleveland assembled at our apartment about fifteen minutes after Coach Burton's team meeting ended. Trevor, Damian and I handed beer out to all who wished to partake. Christian and G. J. were the only two to refuse the offer.

"Thanks for coming tonight," I said when everyone got quiet. "We have a lot to do over the next few weeks and months if we are going to get to Phoenix. Everyone here will play a crucial part in making sure our team operates at peak efficiency this season.

"I'd like to welcome G. J., Ben and Joe to the leadership group. I would like to thank you for accepting the RA jobs. You have a critical role in helping our underclassmen learn to balance football, scholastics and a social life. God knows, that is stressful, especially given the amount of time they are expected to devote to our team. Make sure you let the freshmen know that Coach Paterno is available to help line up tutors, counsel them on time management, or just lend them an ear. I know Coach Paterno helped me get my head on straight.

"Chip, Josh, Shawn, Greg, Christian and Tanner will be in charge of looking after your position group of players this fall. Make sure their academics go well, study to get good grades, that they practice hard and that they learn the playbook and that they stay out of trouble."

"You named the seniors, Coach," Jared asked. "What do you want the juniors to do?"

"You will help the leader in your position group," I replied. "Joe, you'll help Josh; Dave, you'll help Shawn; Charlie, you'll help Damian; and so on. All of you are here to assist your leader this fall. You're also here so our team has a leadership group organized and ready to go next spring when Trevor, Damian, the other seniors and I are done. This was Tyler Madden's idea, and it's a good one. I'm passing it on to you. You do the same thing next spring and bring in the best sophomores to lead the following year when you're done."

"How about Thon?" Dave asked. "Do you want me to run it again?"

"No, I don't, Dave," I answered. "I want you to serve as the advisor and overseer to next year's Thon chairman. Trevor, Damian and I will pick one of the sophomores to take that task this year. I like the idea of using the Thon chairmanship as a leadership development tool. We'll pick someone we think is likely to be a team leader when their turn comes."

Dave gave me a weak smile. He understood exactly what I had left unsaid. I expected Dave to be one of the team captains next season, along with Chip. Dave would do an excellent job when his turn came.

We talked for awhile longer about everyone's roles and our expectations of the team. By the time we handed out second beers to most of our guests, we had degenerated to reminiscing about our two or three years here at Penn State – things the Hungarian twins had done, J. T. Hill hoisting me by the collar to set me straight about conduct at practice, Zack Hayes tales, feats of strength by Antwaan Booker and other memories. Our confab broke up around ten o'clock. After all, we had practice promptly at nine am the next morning.

--oooOooo--

The team made a rather motley collection as it assembled on Monday morning for our first practice. The freshmen were dressed in an assortment of odd workout clothes. Most of the sophomores had outgrown their Penn State workout clothes they received a year earlier, thanks to Coach Collins' workout regimen. The clothing on the juniors and seniors fit better, but had seen better days after a year of use. This afternoon we would look better, after new workout clothes were issued.

Coach Burton started us off with 45 minutes of stretching and warm up exercises. We broke into five groups, headed by Trevor, Damian, me, Josh Bruno and Shawn Byrd. Our groups rotated around the field and through the Lasch Building to get weighed, tested and outfitted for the coming season.

Interestingly, Coach Burton assigned Brian Henson to my group. I wasn't sure if that was a challenge to me to beat him, for him to beat me, or just a challenge for both of us. Coach had his ways to keep all of us on our toes.

My group ended up inside the Lasch Building with Coach Collins and Matt Shepherd. My group went through the fitness tests. Coach Collins smiled as he looked over my numbers.

"You're up more than I expected on the bench press," he commented. "That's very good. Keep doing what you're doing, Coach. This is excellent."

"Thanks, Coach," I agreed.

We headed to the locker room to be outfitted. That took awhile to get everyone all the equipment and clothing they would need. The freshmen who started classes this term talked with Larry Fitzgerald, our equipment manager, to pick out their jersey numbers for the coming season.

We hit the 40 yard dash station next. Coach Burton was manning it along with Coach Adams and Coach C. "Why don't you hit the 40 first, Coach?" Coach Burton suggested.

I knew which of us Coach Burton was motivating now – Brian. He wanted Brian to try to outdo me. That was fine. I had been the fastest man on the team for the past three years. I had no intention of relinquishing that title now. I lined up for my sprint.

I steeled my nerves and focused on visualizing myself flying down the field, just the way my track coach taught me in high school. At the tweet of Coach's whistle, I burst from my crouch and exploded down the course. In a few strides I was full speed. I pushed my body hard, striving to maintain peak speed through the entire 40 yard course. My legs and lungs screamed from the extreme effort but I pushed through the pain. I propelled myself past the stop before slowing to a jog and then an easy trot.

I headed back to the coaches to find out my time. Coach Burton smiled as I waited for the word. "Four Twenty-seven, Coach," Coach Burton reported.

"All right!" I exclaimed as I pumped my fist in celebration. "That's my best time ever."

"Good job, Coach," echoed from my teammates and other coaches.

"Henson, you're up next," Coach Burton announced. I think most of the team members outside turned to watch and find out if Brian was up to my challenge. Brian settled into his crouch and waited for the signal. Coach Burton tweeted for the start. Brian burst forward and powered himself down the course. I had to admit he looked damn fast.

Coach Burton, Coach Adams and Coach C were chuckling and comparing stop watches when Brian completed the forty yards. Brian jogged back for the verdict.

"Four Twenty-seven, Brian," Coach Burton announced. I let out a sigh of relief. I was proud of my protégé. I didn't mind sharing the title of fastest on the team with him.

Brian's grin spread across his face before he let out a howl, "I KNEW I could do it ... I knew it!"

I walked over and shook his hand. "That's excellent, Brian," I said. "I'm happy to share the record with you."

"Thanks, Coach," Brian replied. "I wasn't sure if I could match you."

"Don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch, guys" Coach C teased. "We got forty more guys to time on the forty."

Our confidence wasn't misplaced. Shawn Byrd managed 4.29. Ryan McGuire, the freshman cornerback from New Freedom, Pa., did the forty in 4.30 seconds. Christian Hunsecker's time was 4.31 seconds. Those skitter bugs down in the SEC better watch out. They weren't going to outrun our team.

We completed the five stations in the morning, cleaned up in the locker room and headed down the road to the Training Table for lunch. We had position meetings after lunch.

Our receiving corps was impressive. Christian Hunsecker was backed up by Bruce MacCauley. Jared Cantell backed me up. Tanner Riggs and Brian Henson covered the slot position. John Crosby, Ian Davis and our newest guy, Rodney Greer provided depth.

Our front three, presumably Christian, Tanner and me, I thought were as good as anybody in the country. There was little drop in talent when Bruce, Brian and Jared went in. I knew Brian was a threat to take a starting spot. Bruce wasn't far behind Brian. He had talent and speed too. John was quick. I knew Ian could develop into a good receiver. Rodney was highly regarded. We'd see after he learned what he was doing.

We spent our afternoon practice doing drills to improve our fundamental skills. At the end of practice we continued the tradition we started in the spring. We assembled everyone for our chant, "On to Phoenix!"

The freshmen did a creditable job singing the Penn State Alma Mater before dinner. We allowed them to eat. After dinner we had another video study session.

The coaches concentrated on fundamentals drills on our first two days. Pads came out on Wednesday. We did a couple days work at half speed with light hitting. The coaches didn't want to rush us and get someone hurt before we were ready.

We did our normal practice Saturday morning and did a controlled scrimmage in the afternoon. It was eleven on eleven but the coaches set up situations and we would run a few downs. We did some running plays, some short and then deep passes. We ran two series using the wildcat package of plays. We practiced in the red zone.

Trevor, Damian, Chip and I had our first party of the semester Saturday night. I stopped off at the Uni-Mart on College Avenue and picked up a couple 32 oz. lemon-lime slushies before the party. The first dozen or so guests got treated to my version of the Frozen Gumby. They enjoyed them.

We went to full speed contact at practice on Monday. The week's practices went well.

Damian, Trevor and I kept an eye on the guys, making sure everyone took the preparations seriously. Our teammates took our goal, "On to Phoenix" to heart and worked hard.

I watched some of the battles for starting spots with curiosity. The biggest, from my perspective, was the competition for the other two starting wide receiver spots. By my evaluation, Christian was hands down our second best receiver. I was certain he'd line up across the field from me on September 2nd when we faced Temple.

The battle between Tanner and Brian was much closer. Brian was faster and was learning to use his size to beat the coverage. Tanner knew our offense better and had a year of experience as a starter. Brian practiced with the Ones (first team) nearly the entire week. Ben Witte and Robert Smith were dueling for the #1 tight end spot.

Wyatt Smith and Charlie Taylor were dueling for the #2 tailback spot behind Damian. I thought Charlie had an edge over Wyatt. That had to be killing Wyatt. He came to Penn State as the four star recruit who would be the next Curt Warner, Larry Johnson, or Shawn O'Conner. It would be a real blow to his ego if he fell back to #3 this season.

We had to find a starting hero (strong safety). Jeff Knox was competing for the spot with Marco Cuchiella. Joe Ricci and Tony King were pushing last year's starting outside linebackers, Jarrell Cook and Brendan Hayden, for starting spots.

G. J. DeLuca and Denzell Hunt were competing for the right cornerback spot. Matt Frye and Chris Richardson weren't far behind them in capabilities. The defensive line starting spots were set but the backups were looking good. That's important for our team since Coach C rotated lineman so often.

We did our normal practice on Saturday morning. We did a full scrimmage after lunch. The coaches ran it like a regular game except that we practiced in the red zone two extra times at the end of the game. My Blue Team beat Trevor's White team handily, 35-17. Shawn's prediction earlier in the summer that our White (#1 team) defense would have trouble holding back Brian and me when we both got on the field was prescient. I caught two long touchdowns and Brian caught another two. The White defense finally got a handle on our squad when the third string receivers went onto the field. Chip's performance was vastly superior to what he did twelve months ago.

Saturday night's party was similar to the previous week – lots of guys, plenty to drink, not nearly enough girls to go around. Everyone, me included, was looking forward to Thursday when the freshmen and Commonwealth campus transfers would arrive.

Media Day was Tuesday, August 21st. The team headed to the stadium after lunch instead of our normal after lunch meetings. Even the younger guys with little chance of playing significant time during the season were required to show up. Their hometown papers were likely to have someone there to do a story on their favorite son.

Trevor, Damian, Christian, Chip, Brian, Bill Daugherty, Josh Bruno, Shawn Byrd, Dave McCall and I were the popular interviewees. The athletic department set us up around the perimeter of the stadium to meet with the media.

Most of my questions were easily anticipated. 'How is our team going to do this year?' My answer was the same that Coach Burton and I worked out last month – 'Our goal is to win the national championship. What other goal should a team have? We'll play the games and find out if we're as good as we hope to be.'

I answered questions about my background. Most reporters asked about my rescue of Jordan Shaeffer last month. I still insisted that I wasn't a hero. I was just doing my job. Some asked me about my personal goals. That was easy – win the national championship game. When pressed, I insisted that winning games was all I was worried about. My personal stats would take of themselves if our team won games.

Mike Montgomery from the Lancaster Paper interviewed me. Jeff Morgan from the Philadelphia Inquirer talked with me. I did interviews with papers from nearly every city in the state. The central Pennsylvania TV stations all talked with me. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Wilkes Barre/Scranton, and Altoona stations showed up too. ESPN, Fox and CBS Sports interviewed me too.

Jeff Morgan asked one question that surprised me. "Kyle, how would you rate your chances of winning the Heisman this season?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.