Lost & Found
Chapter 61

Copyright© 2007 by Douglas Fox

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 61 - Kyle Martin goes to PSU seeking football glory. Read about his successes, failures and excesses as he tries to find his place in the world

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   School  

My final week of school was relaxed since I had my mornings free. Two mornings Josh Bruno, Chad King and I got together to review our teaching courses so we would be prepared for our finals. I wrapped up my last term paper for my Civil War History course. Dr. Williams gave us the option of writing a term paper or doing the essay final. I opted for the term paper. Either way I was going to write, so I might as well do my writing over the course of a couple weeks instead of trying to cram the work into an hour and fifty minutes during the finals period.

Tuesday evening Coach Burton called all seniors to a meeting after dinner. The meeting was brief. Coach warned us about sport agent contacts. They were allowed to contact us this summer, now that we were starting on our fourth year of eligibility. We were not allowed to accept anything of value from a prospective agent, including meals or travel. Our family wasn't allowed to accept anything of value either. We could not contract with an agent verbally or in writing. If we broke the NCAA's rules we would automatically lose our final year of eligibility.

Coach recommended that we entirely avoid contact with agents until after our final game. They would be a distraction to our football season. He asked us not to discuss agent contacts with the underclassmen or with each other. None of us needed the distraction or the potential jealousy among ourselves.

I was pleased to see more thumb prints showing up on the "On to Phoenix" plaque in our locker room during the week. Chip, Brian, John Crosby, Bob Smith and Charlie Taylor came to me and my fellow captains for a ruling. Was attending summer semester and working on the passing game in their free time this summer considered 'going above and beyond the call?' Trevor, Damian and I agreed it was. The five proudly put their thumb prints to the glass.

Coach Burton called me in Wednesday morning for a meeting. "Coach, I would like you to help out at one of our football camps this summer," Coach Burton said when I sat down beside him on the couch in his office.

"Sure, I'd enjoy chaperoning the kids again like I did last year," I responded. "That was fun."

"Actually, I wasn't looking for you to be a chaperon," Coach Burton said. "You're too valuable for that. I have dozens of team members who can handle that job. I would like you to be on the coaching staff for one of the camps."

"Sure, I would enjoy that too," I replied. "Do you mind if I ask you a question? Why..."

Coach Burton's laughter stopped me. After a few seconds he managed to get himself under control. "I've known you for four years, Coach. All I ever hear from you is 'Why do we do this?', 'How does this work?' and 'Why do we do that?' I love it!" Coach Burton chuckled a little more. "You're a hell of a football player and you're going to be a hell of a coach, Kyle. The why is this – I like to encourage young men interested in my profession."

"Thank you for the help, Coach," I said.

"God forbid, if something should happen to you next season and you can't play," Coach Burton said. " ... or if some nitwit team in the NFL that doesn't know how to win a game if you spotted them twenty-eight points drafts you, DON'T play football. Come here. I will have a coaching job for you any time you ask for it."

"Wow! Thanks for telling me that, Coach," I said. "I hope I stay healthy next season and get a good opportunity in the NFL, but it's nice to know I have options if I don't make it."

"You do have options," Coach Burton said. "I'll hire you five minutes after you get your sheepskin next May, if you need me to."

"Hopefully that won't be necessary," I replied. "When is the football camp you want me to help with?"

"I'd like to use you at the Senior Camp on June 29th to July 1st." Coach Burton said.

"I'll check with my brother and his boss to see how much time I can get off that weekend," I said. "It's the start of the scout camp's Fourth of July week. Attendance is usually down a little. I may be able to get off on Sunday afternoon too."

"That would be helpful," Coach said. "The university will cover a motel room and food for the weekend for you. I can give you a 25% raise in pay for the weekend over last year since you're part of the coaching staff."

"The bump in pay is excellent, Coach," I said. "I don't know that you need to get me a motel room. Chip is keeping our apartment this summer. I can crash with him. Put my meal money on my eLion card and I'll be happy, Coach."

"Done!" Coach Burton said. He rose and I followed his lead. We shook on the deal.

"I'm looking forward to working with you, Coach," I said.

"I'm looking forward to it too," Coach Burton answered before I left his office. I was pleased with the offer Coach made. With the bump in pay for coaching, I would make more from Friday afternoon until Sunday at football camp than I made in a week of Scout Camp. That's sweet.

--oooOooo--

The finals schedule was announced that week. My Adolescent Development final was on Monday, April 30th at 2:30 pm. Dr. Ward's SS Ed 412 final was on Tuesday, May 1st at 8:00 am. My C I 412W final was Wednesday, May 2nd at 12:20 pm. I wouldn't be free to leave on Wednesday. Coach Burton called a coordinators and team captains meeting for 9:00 am on Thursday morning.

Normally the NFL draft was a big deal on our campus. This year it wasn't. Tyler Madden was our highest rated player. He was expected to go in the second or third round. Aidan Nagy, Max Rosen, Ben Walker, Mehmed Marsic, Andrew Perkins and Salim Rogers all hoped to be drafted.

I did the final proofreading and printing for my history term paper Thursday night during the first round of the draft. I didn't bother to watch. Tyler had no shot at being chosen then. Tyler headed home to Norristown after classes on Friday. He and Kayla would watch the draft there. Andrew Perkins decided to head home to Carlisle that weekend too. The rest of the potential draftees stayed on campus. They knew IF lightning struck them, it wouldn't be until late on Saturday.

My roommates and I planned to throw a big final party of the year on Saturday night. We were busy with preparations for the party and for our Saturday night dinner cookout. We had the draft on our TV. Lightning struck around 9:30 that evening when Roger Goodell stepped to the podium and announced, "The New York Giants, with the 57th pick in the draft, select Tyler James Madden, free safety, of the Pennsylvania State University."

The four of us let out a big cheer for our friend. We waited half an hour and then tried to call him. The phone was busy. We didn't reach Tyler until almost eleven o'clock. The four of us offered our congratulations as we passed the phone around the room.

We left the TV tuned to ESPN Saturday while we studied and prepared for our cookout and party. Damian and I found some nice steaks at the grocery store. Chip and Trevor bought cheap, disposable grills to cook our steaks on. I prepared Potatoes Lyonnais for our dinner along with some early sweet peas we found at the store. Damian prepared a Black Forest Torte for our dessert.

I invited Molly to join Trevor, Steph, Damian, Billy, Chip, Claire and me for dinner. We studied for Monday's Adolescent Development final while my dishes cooked on Saturday afternoon. Chip and Trevor grilled the steaks perfectly. Everyone enjoyed my side dishes. Damian's dessert was fantastic.

We were doing the dishes after dinner when the TV caught our attention again. Former 49er hero Dwight Clark took the stage to announce their sixth pick. "The San Francisco 49ers, with the 174th pick, chose placekicker Andrew Perkins of the Penn State Nittany Lions." We cheered for our friend's good fortune.

Teams rarely drafted kickers, they normally signed them as free agents. The coaches in San Francisco must have decided that Andrew's talents were worth the risk. I knew Aaron Morano had complained about their kicker last season. He missed two short field goals that cost the 49ers two games. I guess Andrew was supposed to fix that problem.

We got through on Andrew's cell phone just before our party started that evening. A dozen guys must have talked to Andrew and congratulated him before we hung up. No more Penn State players' names were called that evening.

Our party got going just about the time the draft finished. We went all out to have top notch snacks. Damian did an all-star hors d'oeuvres review of his best this year. Trevor and Damian stocked up our supply of booze with the best around. Most of our "party money" went to funding the evening. We kept a small stash for our next party in August when we returned to school.

Molly and I talked as we enjoyed the music, talking with friends and drinking our beers that evening. I hit my limit of three early. What the hell? Given my Mom's attitude about alcohol and the fact that I would spend half my summer at a scout camp, I probably wasn't going to have more drinks until the end of July. I wasn't going anywhere so I indulged myself.

Salim Rogers received a phone call in the middle of the party. He took it outside. He came back inside grinning ear to ear. "I'm a Dallas Cowboy now!" he announced to the cheers of his friends and teammates. Max Rosen received a similar call that evening. He was getting a try-out with the New Orleans Saints.

Molly spent a lot of time talking with Mitch Jackson, our punter, later in the evening. The two of them ended up leaving the party together, fairly early that night. Good for Molly. She deserved a nice guy like Mitch.

I was introduced to a new girl, who was a friend of a friend of Beth Naylor's. The girl, Kaitlyn Carter, was a knock out. She gave me another beer, my fifth, as we talked. I wasn't wasted yet, but I wasn't feeling any pain either.

Kaitlyn was fun to talk with. She was a sophomore communications major who hoped to get into radio or TV news. She asked me about my family and my plans after football. She was fun and easy to talk with. We found room on the couch and had a seat together. Kaitlyn leaned against me as we continued our conversation.

My cock stirred when I smelled her sweet perfume. I tried to will my organ to remain soft, with limited success. Kaitlyn snuggled closer as we talked and enjoyed the music. She talked more quietly so I had to lean her way to listen.

I suppose my conscious brain knew I was being seduced. My subconscious was enjoying the hell out of the experience. I should have stopped things but it was too damn easy to just go with the flow. After a few more shared whispers, Kaitlyn rolled on top of me, faced me, wrapped her arms around my neck and smacked me with a big kiss on the lips.

"I like you a lot, Kyle," Kaitlyn purred. "I would like to get to know you ... intimately." She punctuated the last word by grinding her luscious, ripe tits against my chest. Alarm bells should have been going off in my slight fuzzy brain.

Thank God they were! "Oooohh..." I stammered. "This ... this is sooo, soooo tempting." I squirmed out from under her. "I have a girlfriend in Philly ... I ... I just can't."

"Hmmph..." Kaitlyn huffed. "Beth warned me not to bother trying for you. I guess she is right."

"Sorry, I just can't," I responded.

"Nobody has refused these," Kaitlyn said, making one more try for my attentions. She cupped her breasts together. God, they had to be 36D or even 36DD. I took a deep breath.

"If I wasn't attached already..." I said. "I would so take you up on your offer."

"But you are attached," Kaitlyn said. "Your girlfriend is a lucky girl."

"Thank you," I said as I retreated to safety.

"You dodged one there," Trevor commented as I headed for the kitchen. "You do know Penny has spies here, don't you?" He pointed over at Shawn Byrd and his girlfriend Jada. Shawn gave me a thumbs-up.

"I'm going to go and take a cold shower now," I replied to Trevor. I didn't really do that. Instead I went to the downstairs bathroom and beat off until I had relieved my steely cock of its hardness. I decided one more beer wouldn't be the end of me.

I was pretty drunk by the time the party ended. I managed to help my roommates and their girlfriends clean up before we went to bed. I collapsed in my bed before I had time to change the damp sheets.

I was head sore, sticky and beat when I woke on Sunday morning. I knew the feeling only too well. I took a couple aspirin, drank a bottle of water and took a long, hot soaking shower to relieve my hangover.

I gave Penny a call after I finished the newspaper in the afternoon.

"How's studying going, honey?" I asked.

"I'm plugging away," Penny answered. "I have spent all weekend studying organic chemistry. My final is at eight o'clock tomorrow morning."

"Good luck with it," I said. "My first final is at 2:30 tomorrow."

"I have some news that you might find interesting," Penny said. "My roommate April got some great news on Friday. She's been accepted to study at the University of Edinburgh next year."

"Oh really?" I teased. "I guess you're looking for a roommate."

"Know anyone who might be interested?" Penny responded.

"Yes, I do know of someone, but only for Spring semester," I said.

"We can work that out, Kyle," Penny said. "I'm sure I can find someone who needs an extra semester to finish their degree. They'll be happy to have an apartment for one semester."

"How much is the rent?" I asked.

"$1295 a month," Penny said. "I hope that isn't too expensive."

"I don't know," I replied. "I'll talk with my parents when I get home in a few days."

"When is your last final?" Penny asked.

"I finish finals at 4:20 on Wednesday," I explained. "I have a leadership meeting with the football team Wednesday night and a meeting with Coach Burton and our coordinators Thursday morning. I should be home Thursday afternoon."

"My last final is after lunch on Thursday," Penny said. "Daddy is picking me up Friday. He's borrowing Grandpa's pickup truck so we have enough room to haul everything back to Lancaster County."

"Do you want help moving?" I asked. "I could probably do that if your dad would like some help."

"Really? That would be great, Kyle," Penny exclaimed. "Are you sure you want to spend your first day home helping me move?"

"Spending a day with you?" I replied. "I can't think of a better way to spend my day."

"OK, I'll let Daddy know," Penny said. "I'm sure he won't mind the help. Good luck with your finals."

"Good luck with yours too," I added. "Study that organic chemistry. I expect to hear that you got an A in the course."

"I'll do my best," Penny said. "I love you."

"I love you too." I replied before we ended the phone call.

--oooOooo--

My Adolescent Development course final was a piece of cake. I finished up in 75 minutes. I rechecked my work, turned it in to the proctor and headed back to my apartment.

I found out how the other seniors were faring with the NFL. Mehmed Marsic signed as a free agent with the Atlanta Falcons. Ben Walker was trying out for the Cincinnati Bengals. Aidan Nagy was still trying to hook up with an NFL team. His agent was trying the CFL and Arena Football too. Aidan hoped he would find somewhere to play football after graduation.

The Nittany Lions hadn't done nearly was well placing players in the NFL as the last two years. I suspected my class would do better than Tyler's class had done. If I guessed, I would say Trevor, Damian, Bill Daugherty, Josh Bruno, Shawn Byrd, Christian Hunsecker, Greg Nowicki and I were locks to get drafted. Some of the other guys probably would get into the NFL too.

Chad King and I got together Monday evening to study for Tuesday's SS Ed 412 final. We both felt well prepared after a couple hours work. I enjoyed working with Chad. I doubted we would see much of each other after our last final on Thursday. Chad was student teaching in Pittsburgh next fall while I would be on campus. In the spring semester Chad would be on campus while I did my student teaching in Philadelphia. We might not see each other until we graduated next May. I knew I could count on seeing him at graduation. King and Martin are close enough together alphabetically that I was sure we would be seated close to each other at graduation.

Dr. Ward's SS Ed 412 final was easy. Most of the class finished up before the hour and fifty minute period was over. Chad, Josh Bruno and I got together to study for our last final Tuesday evening. Dr. Bell's final wasn't hard either. I was certain I aced the final. I was confident that I stood a good chance at having straight A's for the first time in college.

The leadership group met at our apartment Wednesday evening. Damian and Trevor supplied everyone with beers. Trevor, Damian and I discussed our expectations for the summer. We wanted each member of the group to keep in touch with their charges, see that they continued their training, and that they knew the playbook by heart before everyone returned for football camp in August.

Some of the guys headed out to study. They had finals tomorrow. They rest hung around and joined our bullshit session. We reminisced about the last couple seasons and what we expected in our games next year. We wished each other a good summer and told each other to be ready on August 5th. We would need to be ready to work if we really intended to take our team to Phoenix at the end of the season.

I gave Coach Turner, the Wolverines football coach, a call. We talked about what the high school kids were doing for the passing drills. I let Coach know that I planned to stop by and start helping out when they practiced Tuesdays and Thursdays the way I had last year. Coach Turner thanked me for my help but said I was on my own with the help. The PIAA didn't let him get involved in their practice since it wasn't an official practice.

I loaded up most of my things in my car after I talked with Coach Turner. I wanted to bolt from State College as soon as I was finished with my meeting with Coach Burton. Chip agreed to let me store some spare things I wouldn't need at home or at scout camp in our apartment. He would look after them for the summer. My Blu-Ray DVD player and HD TV would stay in State College. That was good for Chip. Trevor was taking his TV home for the summer.

I did French Toast for everyone Thursday morning. Chip joined Trevor, Damian and me for breakfast. He had a 10:10 final that morning. Trevor, Damian and I wished Chip good luck with his final before we headed over to see our coaches at the Lasch Building.

Coach Czarwinski and Coach Adams were with Coach Burton when we arrived. Coach Burton offered us seats on his couch. He spent half an hour talking about his expectations for us as captains. He talked about some of the things he expected of us as leaders of the team – setting the example for the other players, communicating with the rest of the team, and how to bring our group together.

The talk was old hat to Trevor and me. We both learned it when we took the Boy Scouts' Youth Leader Training course. Damian was less familiar with the skills of leadership. Trevor and I would make sure we got him up to speed as the season started.

We told our coaches about our plan to keep in touch with everyone on the team during the summer so we could monitor their training and preparations for training camp in August. I was relieved that we weren't expected to come in early when the freshmen reported three days ahead of the rest of the team.

Coach let us know that G J DeLuca, Ben Witte and Joe Cleveland had agreed to serve as residential assistants. It gave them some extra cash for the job and it gave the team three solid individuals to monitor the freshmen and sophomores in the dorms.

The coaches told us to relax over the summer and come back ready for some football in the fall. Damian, Trevor and I said good bye. Trevor and I headed for the East Parking Deck and our cars. Damian was staying an extra day. Billy didn't finish finals until Friday afternoon.

--oooOooo--

I had my car unloaded when I got home before I headed over to the school in the afternoon. I arrived about 2:40 pm, in time to check in at the office before class dismissal. The secretary at the front desk told me which classroom Jason Turner worked in. I headed over to talk with him when classes were over.

Jason and I had a nice talk. I told him how Coach Caffrey was doing up in State College. He told me about his plans for the team in the fall. He invited me to come help coach again during the playoffs, as my schedule permitted, in the fall. Jason introduced me to his new offensive coordinator, Patrick Brady.

Patrick looked to be around twenty-seven or eight years old and was a Lehigh grad like Jason. One of Jason's duties as a grad assistant his last year at Lehigh was to tutor Patrick, the rookie QB. Patrick seemed like a nice guy. The high powered Wolverine offense was going to be in good hands with these two Robert Burton acolytes at its controls.

I stayed with Jason and Patrick until after classes dismissed and the students cleared out of the halls. I headed back to the office to sign out before I joined the passing drills outside. I felt funny walking the halls of my old high school. I no longer felt like a student. My perspective had changed thanks to my ten weeks working at Bellefonte High School. I felt more like a faculty member now.

I found Matt Sauder, Dave Mitchell and Cody Stevens organizing the drills. That answered one of my questions – who was running the drills this year. Normally the graduating seniors ran the drills for the team, but this year our most knowledgeable players were all juniors.

I observed from a distance for a while as Matt, Dave and Cody got everyone started. The drills had been running for a few minutes when Dave saw me standing off to the side. He waved me over.

"Hey Coach, you made it!" Dave exclaimed. "Coach Turner said you might be home this afternoon. It's good to see you."

"Yes, my last final was yesterday afternoon," I said.

"Where are your associates?" Dave asked. "We could use Jeremy's help with the defense." He chuckled and shouted in a voice loud enough for Matt to hear, "God knows, twinkle toes over here could use Ed's help."

"Ed's probably flying home as we speak," I said. "Last I heard, Jeremy and Kathy are leaving South Bend tomorrow morning. They'll be home sometime late Friday night or Saturday."

"That's cool," Dave said. "Are they going to help us out?"

"Last I heard they were planning to," I said. "Of course Ed won't be here very long. His summer classes start in a week or so."

"We can use any help we can get," Dave said. "Coach, do you mind working with the JV d-backs and receivers? I thought you could help them for about forty-five minutes. You and I can swap. I'll go work with the JV and you can help the varsity."

"That sounds like a plan, Dave," I agreed. I jogged over to the JV field and gathered the kids around. I briefed the guys on what I wanted to see and put them to work. The kids were enthusiastic but had so much to learn. I worked with them on the basics.

After forty-five minutes Dave Mitchell took over instructing the seventh and eighth graders. I joined the kids on our varsity team. I knew our tight end Gary Harrison; his back up Tim Hoffman; Garrett Houseman, our slot receiver; and Jared Stoltzfus, now lining up at split end after backing up Dave last season. Gary introduced me to his fellow freshmen, Kyle Pratt and Chris Gable. Kyle was backing up Garrett. Chris would back up Dave at the flanker position.

I put the guys through their paces. They did well. I gave them tips to help them get better. All the kids, except Kyle and Chris had been varsity last year. I thought the two ninth graders would be good backups next season.

I promised everyone I would see them next Tuesday afternoon for their next practice. Matt, Dave, Cody and Gary made a point of thanking me for helping. I headed for home in good mood.

I barely opened the front door when a small herd of kids ambushed me with calls of "Unka Ky home," "Unka Ky!" and "Kyle!" from my nephews and little brother. We had about twenty minutes until supper, so I had time to play with them after I greeted Mom and Liz. Playing with the kids was fun, so was dinner with the family.

I continued unpacking my car and doing laundry that I had put off for the last week. Noah, Connor and Hunter did their best to "help" me with my work. Things went faster when Mom called the boys upstairs for their baths.

I gave Mr. Edwards a call later in the evening.

"Mr. Edwards, this is Kyle Martin," I said when he answered the phone. "I volunteered to help you move Penny and her things back home, if you can use the help."

"Use the help?" Mr. Edwards replied, "Certainly I can use the help. Do you have any idea how much stuff a college student accumulates in a year?"

"I do, sir," I said. "I spent half of last evening loading my stuff up and then came home and spent half the afternoon and part of the evening unloading everything. Mr. Edwards, what time are you heading down to Philly?"

"You're an adult now, Kyle," Mr. Edwards said. "Please call me Jim."

"OK, I can do that," I said. "What time do you want to leave, Jim?"

"I'm not in a big hurry," Jim Edwards replied. "If we get on the road too early we'll run into the Philly morning rush hour. That would NOT be pretty. I'd like to leave around eight o'clock tomorrow morning."

"That sounds good, Jim," I said. "Do you have enough room in the pickup truck for the three of us and all of Penny's things? I could follow you down in my car if we need more space."

"My father-in-law has an extended cab truck," Jim replied. "We should have plenty of room."

"OK, I'll see you in the morning," I answered before hanging up the phone.

I was privileged to read the kids their bedtime story that evening. I headed downstairs for my daily workout when the three boys were settled. My cell phone rang in the middle of my workout.

"Hey Ed, what's up?" I asked when I saw who was calling.

"I hoped to get together with you later tonight," Ed said. "It's not happening. I've been sitting here in Atlanta for the last five hours. The airline is telling me that my plane to BWI probably won't leave until ten o'clock. Do you want to hang together tomorrow after lunch?"

"After lunch? No," I replied. "I agreed to help Penny and her dad move her back home tomorrow. Maybe we can get together after dinner."

"After dinner is cool," Ed said. "How are things going between you and Penny?"

"I think we're progressing towards becoming a couple again," I said. "I'm hopeful. When do your classes start for the summer?"

"Monday a week from now," Ed said. "I've used my forced idleness here to organize a night at the Green Iguana Saturday night. Are you and Penny interested?"

"Maybe, I'll have to talk with her," I replied. Ed chuckled at my response.

"I guess the two of you really are going together again," Ed said. "That's exactly the same thing Penny told Kathy about Saturday night. Talk with her and work it out. Everyone wants the two of you there."

"I'm sure we will be," I said. "I just don't want to commit us without talking with Penny first."

"Spoken like a good boyfriend," Ed said. "I'll see you tomorrow night, Kyle."

"See you, man," I replied before we ended our phone call.

--oooOooo--

The kids were delighted to see me at breakfast Friday morning. They weren't used to that when I was home. I headed over to Mr. Edwards' house before Mom and the kids left for work and the babysitters. I met Mr. Edwards and Penny's grandfather, Bill Hunsecker, in front of his house.

"I have to give Bill a ride home, Kyle," Mr. Edwards said as I climbed in the back seat of the truck. Mr. Hunsecker had a nice pickup, a Ford F-350 extended cab. It looked like it couldn't have been more than a couple years old.

I had known Mr. Hunsecker since Penny and I were growing up and playing together. I knew Mr. Hunsecker had retired from working at Case New Holland, the local farm implement manufacturer a few years ago, shortly before Penny and I broke up during our freshman year in college.

Mr. Hunsecker was a football fan. He asked knowledgeable questions about the Nittany Lions and our prospects for the next season. He also asked me about the Steelers' new center, Jelani Hill, as he called him. Mr. Hunsecker knew more about the Steelers than me.

My friend J. T. was anointed the starter at center when the Steelers convened their first mini-camp this spring. I hadn't heard that news. I told Mr. Hunsecker that the Steelers were going to be very happy to have a center of J. T.'s abilities. He shouldn't worry about that position for many years.

Jim Edwards dropped his father-in-law off at his house a little north of Intercourse. Bill took a couple back roads and ended up on the main road between Intercourse and New Holland that I knew. Jim drove east on Route 23 from New Holland to Morgantown to get on the Pa. Turnpike. We avoided the ugly traffic on Route 30 and Route 202 through Chester County that way.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.