Lost & Found
Chapter 50

Copyright© 2007 by Douglas Fox

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 50 - Kyle Martin goes to PSU seeking football glory. Read about his successes, failures and excesses as he tries to find his place in the world

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   School  

I pulled back onto Route 322 after finishing my phone calls and headed east for home. The rest of the drive was routine. Traffic was ugly around Harrisburg. I flew down I-283 to Lancaster and got stuck in another traffic jam around Lancaster. I pulled up in front of my house a couple minutes after 5:30 pm. Hopefully Mom wasn't in a hurry to eat.

I dropped my overnight bag in the foyer, threw my coat on the living room chair and hurried back to the kitchen so I wouldn't be late for supper. I called out, "Hey everyone, I'm home," as I walked into the kitchen.

"Unka Ky!" Noah chirped when he heard me. "Unka Ky!" his brother repeated as the two young boys scrambled off their booster seats and raced to greet me. Mom and Dad were seated at the table and the food was out. Hunter spotted me and tried to squirm out of his high chair and join his nephews.

"Welcome home, son," Dad said.

"I was afraid you were going to miss dinner," Mom added.

I stooped down and gave Noah and Connor hugs and kisses, which they returned. "Traffic was brutal around Harrisburg and Lancaster tonight," I explained to Mom. Hunter squawked when no one paid attention to him. I walked over to Hunter's chair and gave him a kiss.

"Unka Ky!" my little brother squealed triumphantly. He continued repeating my name while Noah and Connor tried to get my attention again.

"Get p'ane ride Unka Ky?" Connor begged. Noah echoed, "P'ease get ride?"

"No boys, it is supper time," Mom commanded. "Get back in your seats so everyone can eat. Kyle will play with you after dinner."

"OK, Mom-Mom," both twins agreed. The climbed back onto the booster seats and sat politely. I took the only empty place at the table. We bowed our heads and thanked God for the meal. Mom made a simple dinner – meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy and peas with pearl onions.

"Where did Liz go?" I asked as we passed dishes around the table.

"Your sister went out to dinner with Annie and a couple other girlfriends before they go to the playoff game tonight," Dad explained as he cut up and prepared a plate of food for Noah. Mom worked on a plate for Connor. Hunter got a small bowl of diced up meatloaf, potatoes, gravy and peas.

"Are you going to the game tonight?" Mom asked as she worked on food for the little ones.

"Yes," I replied. "Coach Caffrey wants me to work the sidelines with him tonight. I get a chance to coach."

"That's good, son," Dad said. 'Have you heard anything else from your attorney? You said the police might have the results of the blood test today."

"Oh jeez! How could I forget to tell you the biggest news of all?" I said. "Mr. Allen called while I was driving home. The report came back. My blood alcohol level tested at zero. The police are dropping all charges."

"That is excellent news, son," Mom said.

"Will Coach Burton let you back on the team now?" Dad asked.

"I have a tentative appointment to see him Monday morning at 9:30 am," I said. "He was a little busy traveling and getting ready for tomorrow's game for me to talk with him today. He promised me last Sunday morning that I would be reinstated if the charges were dropped."

"How are you handling the break up with Kelly?" Mom asked.

"It's hard," I answered. "I miss Kelly terribly. I still want to tell her about how my day went, to hear how her day was and to share things with her just like I have been doing for almost two years. It's hard for me but I know I'm doing the right thing. Kelly's partying was out of hand. I couldn't put up with it anymore."

"That was a wise decision, Kyle," Dad said. "It can lead you into all kinds of problems. What if you had a couple beers Saturday night before you were arrested?"

"I know the answer to that," I said. "I lose my license for a year, pay a $5,000 fine and could serve up to a year in jail. I can promise the two of you that I will never drive after I've been drinking. I lost Greg Harrison to a drunk driver four years ago and nearly lost Jay to another last fall. I would never take a chance on doing something like those two idiot drunk drivers did."

"How is Kelly doing?" Mom asked.

"I hear she is having a difficult time," I said. "She never suffered through the breakup of a serious relationship before. When she broke up with her other boyfriend from high school, it was a mutually agreed upon thing after they graduated and decided to go to different colleges. They are still friends. On the other hand I know exactly how it feels to break up with a serious girlfriend, having experienced that pain a couple times already. I know it will hurt now but there will be a light at the end of the tunnel and I will come out all right on the other side."

Mom and Dad continued to quiz me about my decision to break things off with Kelly as we ate our dinner. I explained how I prioritized my own needs and desires and how I thought Kelly didn't fit into them anymore. Mom and Dad asked a few questions but mostly listened as I talked and unburdened myself.

When I finished Mom aid, "I think you made a very mature and well considered decision, Kyle."

"You're really turning into a decent, thoughtful young adult," Dad added.

"I'm trying," I agreed. "I tried to be smarter than two years ago. My breaking up with Penny was impulsive. I still regret the way we broke up. The two of us would have been so much better off if we had done the same as Kelly and her boyfriend Tom. Do a clean break after high school, stay friends and seek out someone at your college."

"I agree, Kyle," Dad said. "I couldn't handle being in State College while the love of my life was back here in Paradise." That earned Dad a big smile from Mom.

Noah and Connor had been quiet while Mom, Dad and I discussed my breakup with Kelly. The boys were more perceptive than I realized. When we finished talking about Kelly Connor asked, "Keh-EE gone?"

"Yes Connor, she isn't my girlfriend anymore, ' I explained. "She won't be visiting here."

"That sad," Noah said.

"Keh-EE fun," Connor agreed.

"Why Keh-EE go?" Noah asked. Mom added quietly, "His favorite question."

"Kelly and I had a fight," I explained. "You and Connor fight sometimes, don't you?" Both twins nodded yes. "Kelly and I had a big fight. She isn't my girlfriend anymore."

"What is gir'frien?" Connor asked.

"You know how Josh is always over here with Lizzie?" I asked. Both boys nodded yes. "Josh is a boy and he likes Lizzie a lot. That makes him Lizzie's boyfriend. Kelly is a girl and she's my special friend. That made her my girlfriend until we got mad at each other and split up. Do you see?"

Both kids seemed confused by the concept. "Who your gir'frien' now?"

"I'm like your Dad," I explained. "Neither of us have girlfriends now."

"OK," Connor agreed. "P'ease find one 'ike Keh-EE, Unka Ky."

"I'll do my best guys," I agreed. "Don't expect me to find someone immediately. Finding a girlfriend can take a long time." Noah and Connor seemed to accept my explanation about girlfriends.

"Are you interested in going to the Delaware game tomorrow with your mother and me?" Dad asked. "I'm sure Andy could scrounge up a ticket for you if you want to go."

"I don't know," I said. "I was planning on watching Penn State/Michigan State on TV in the afternoon."

"When is your game?" Dad asked. "It may not be a problem. Andy's game isn't until seven o'clock tomorrow night."

"That would work out," I responded. "Our game starts at noon. What time do you and Mom usually leave to get to Andy's games?"

"We left at 3:30 the last time they played a late game, Dad said. "You should come. It would nice if you saw your brother play football one time while he's in college. I doubt you will get very many chances otherwise."

"OK, I'm sold," I agreed. "I'll go along. Who is looking after the kids tomorrow if both of you go to Newark?"

"Josh and Liz," Mom explained. "They are working on earning enough money to buy season ski lift passes."

"Yeah, that's high school kids," I said. "Always looking to pick up a little spending money."

"Unlike college students who just bum the money off their parents," Dad teased.

"I'll go back to lifeguarding next semester," I countered. "Any way, look at the bright side of my breakup. I won't be spending money to take my sweetie out dining and dancing. I'll save a ton of money on presents."

I said it in jest but it reminded me of the best things Kelly and I had. I loved taking her out to dinner, going dancing with her and buying her presents. The sparkle in her eyes when she opened a present and found the new sweater or the piece of jewelry I bought always warmed my heart.

Mom and Dad sensed the change in my mood. They steered the conversation on to the family's plans for Thanksgiving and the holidays. I always enjoyed reconnecting with my family.

Mom didn't have anything special planned for dessert. I decided some ice cream would hit the spot. All three boys insisted on having some too (after Mom gave her approval). I helped Mom and Dad clean up the sticky boys after their dinner. I gave Noah, Connor and Hunter plane rides and rough housed with them a little. I spent about fifteen minutes playing with the kids before I had to head out for the playoff game.

I took my overnight bag downstairs. I thought it would be cool if I wore my Wolverines letterman jacket so I would blend in better on the sidelines. Wrong! I hadn't grown any taller but I had put on about thirty pounds since I bought the jacket four years ago. My arms were tight in the sleeves. It was tight around the chest. My shoulders were too broad for the poor old jacket. It was a graphic reminder of how much muscle I had put on at Penn State. I settled for a gray Penn State Football hoodie instead.


I took back roads over to Intercourse, crossed Route 340 and headed for New Holland. I had no trouble finding Eastern High School. I had trouble finding the right entrance to get me to the stadium but I found it after a couple wrong tries. The team buses for the Wolverines and for the Daniel Boone Blazers were in the parking lot so I assumed both teams were in the locker rooms. I decided to hang out on the sideline of the field until our team came out for warm-ups.

Mr. Montgomery, a reporter for the local paper, bumped into me while I was waiting for the team.

"Hey Kyle, how are you holding up?" Mr. Montgomery asked. He had interviewed me on Monday when the story about my arrest and suspension had broken. We always had a good relationship.

"Fantastic!" I answered with gusto. "How would you like an exclusive story?"

"Sure, what have you got?" Mr. Montgomery asked.

"I don't think anyone else knows yet," I explained. "State College police got the blood test back on me. My blood alcohol level was zero. All charges have been dropped."

"Wow, that is big," Mr. Montgomery said as he pulled out his pad and pencil. He proceeded to interview me for about five minutes to get all his facts straight for the story.

"Do you think this will make tomorrow morning's paper?" I asked when he finished interviewing me.

"It may," Mr. Montgomery replied. "I'll try to get confirmation tonight but I don't know if I'll have enough time. I can't print it without confirmation."

"I understand," I said. "My girlfriend is a ... er, my ex-girlfriend is a journalism major. I understand about getting confirmation."

"Is that the same girl who was arrested with you?" Mr. Montgomery asked. "Have they dropped the charges against her too?"

"This part has to be off the record," I said. "She's a regular person who doesn't deserve to have her dirty laundry aired in public."

"OK, I can accept that," Mr. Montgomery said. I filled Mr. Montgomery in on the background of what happened last Saturday night and Sunday morning.

Mr. Montgomery agreed that Kelly wasn't part of the story. He wouldn't include anything about her when he wrote this up. He thanked me for giving him the head's up on this before we parted.

The Wolverines team came out for warm-ups. I met up with Coach Caffrey, Justin, and the other coaches for our team. I got one surprise that I hadn't heard about before. Coach Caffrey introduced me to his new offensive coordinator, Jason Turner.

Coach Graham, our long time offensive coordinator had retired at the end of last school year. Jason was hired to replace him, both as a social studies teacher and as a football coach.

"Kyle, I've heard so much about you. It's good to finally meet you," Mr. Turner exclaimed as he pumped my hand up and down. "You are about the closest thing to a hero around here."

"Mr. Turner, it's good to meet you," I replied.

"You're not a student," Mr. Turner replied. "Please call me Jason when the kids aren't around."

"OK, Jason," I agreed.

"I understand from Justin that you are going to help us out on the sidelines tonight," Jason continued. "That's awesome. Feed any observations or suggestions you have to Walt and me. If you have any tips for the kids, go ahead and help them out. I suspect you and I have similar philosophies of football. We have a few things in common."

"Oh, like?" I asked.

"We both played wide receiver in college," Jason answered. He chuckled. "I graduated from Lehigh University eight years ago." He let me think about that one for a second.

I carefully looked over the young coach. He couldn't be over thirty. It hit me. "Oh, you played wide receiver for Coach Burton," I said. Coach Burton was head coach at Lehigh before coming to Penn State seven years ago.

"I've seen you play on TV, Kyle," Jason said. "I can see Coach Burton's philosophy of football hasn't changed any since I last worked with him. I was his grad assistant for a year after I graduated. I had to move on and find another job when Coach was hired at Penn State."

"Where have you been until this year?" I asked.

"I worked as an offensive assistant and then offensive coordinator at Liberty High School in Bethlehem," Jason explained.

"I have a good friend who went there, his name is..." I began.

"Shawn Byrd," Jason added. "Shawn is a good man. I never could make him into a wide receiver but he is a hell of a cornerback."

"That he is," I agreed.

Coach Caffrey, Jason and Justin briefed me on their plans for Daniel Boone. It wasn't anything unusual for the Wolverines. We'd pass the ball deep to our fast receivers to spread the defense and run when they weren't expecting it. The formula had been working well for seven years. Why would we change it?

Daniel Boone Area High School was one of the better teams in District 3. They had an excellent mobile quarterback. Their run/pass mix was 55/45. He was an excellent runner too. He made nearly a ¼ of the runs for the team. Our defense would key on him since he was the key guy on 60% of the Blazers' plays. Coach Caffrey and Coach Wyndham, our defensive coordinator, were confident our guys could handle them.

I got a chance to say hello to my various friends on the team before they went back inside. Coach Caffrey insisted that I accompany the team to the locker room if I was going to help coach them.

Coach Caffrey gave a good pre-game speech to motivate the kids to do their best tonight. He challenged them to reach for the goal they set for themselves at the beginning of the season – the state championship game. The kids were fired up when they took the field.

Our team took the kickoff. Our returner, a tenth grader I didn't know, almost broke free on the kickoff. He gave us possession of the ball at midfield. Cody Stevens ran off tackle to the strong side behind Gary Harrison and the right tackle Jordan Mowrer's blocks. He picked up nine yards. We hit the exact same spot again, this time Cody gained thirteen yards. On the next play Matt faked the hand off to Cody who carried the fake ball into the same seam of the defense. The Blazers converged on Cody, losing track of Dave Mitchell who was running a post route. Matt lobbed the ball downfield, hitting Dave at the two yard line. Dave was in the end zone before any Boone player could react.

Boone tried to answer with a strong drive of their own. They worked the ball down the field mixing option plays, straight running plays and short passes to move the ball. A well timed sack forced Boone to try a field goal when they couldn't make a third and long at our 22 yard line. They didn't have a strong kicker. He missed.

Matt and our offense took the field again and proceeded to drive straight down the field like Patton through France. Nothing could stop my guys. It was 14-0 ten minutes into the game.

I gave Dave Mitchell, Taylor Ranck, our flanker, Garrett Houseman, our slot receiver and Gary Harrison advice while they were on the sidelines. The four boys were playing superbly.

I talked with the cornerbacks Josh Strickler and Chris Zimmerman along with the safeties Kevin Peachy and Andrew Krause. I gave them tips that I learned playing against good defensive backs in college. It was good to see Chris again. He had been in my patrol of new scouts five years ago. Chris had stayed in scouts about a year and a half. I hadn't run into him since. I think my tips were useful.

The Wolverines offense continued hitting on all cylinders. They had the score up to 28-6 (Boone touchdown with a missed extra point) when we went inside at half time. I was impressed with the whole offense but there were two stand outs. Matt Sauder had made a quantum leap since I worked with him last summer. I understood why Coach Burton had offered him a scholarship so early. Matt was playing better than any high school quarterback I had ever seen – and I had seen some excellent ones play.

The other stand out was Gary Harrison. He did well catching the ball over the middle. He was fantastic as a blocker. When Gary and right tackle Jordan Mowrer opened a hole for Cody it was so big my grandmother could have gained half a dozen yards through it. It certainly explained why our team favored running off tackle on the strong side of the formation.

Coach Caffrey was business like during the half time. He and Jason Turner went over a couple minor adjustments they wanted to make in anticipation of Boone's likely adjustments. The kids went back out confident in their ability to continue to dominate the Blazers.

The kids' confidence was not misplaced. The Wolverines defense stuffed the Blazers on three straight plays to open the second half. Nate Trimble dropped their quarterback for losses twice on the three plays. Kathy Trimble's pesky little brother Nate had come a long way in the half dozen years I knew him. I suspected Nate had some personal coaching from Notre Dames' starting middle linebacker. Wherever he learned his craft, he had learned to play middle linebacker well.

The Wolverines first team scored three more touchdowns in the third quarter against one touchdown for Boone. Boone's kicker missed his second PAT on that TD. The score was 49-12 when Coach Caffrey sent our second team players in to give them some experience.

I offered a few suggestions to Jason and Coach Caffrey but I mostly stood and watched as they coached the team. I was very impressed with Jason. Our school had gotten extremely lucky to get someone of his caliber to be our offensive coordinator.

Logan Mitchell and the second string scored another touchdown in the fourth quarter. Our defense didn't let the Blazers score more points. The final score was 56-12.

Dave Mitchell caught two TDs, Gary Harrison two more. Cody ran for a 187 yards on 21 carries, catching one TD and running for another. Matt threw five touchdowns and ran another on a QB sprint out. The Wolverines offense was astoundingly good for a high school team.

The Wolverines players' celebration was muted. Matt Sauder preached that this was only a small step towards their goal for the season. Hopefully they had five more games before they would be crowned state AAA champions.

Coach Caffrey was doing interviews with the press. Jason Turner and I hung out waiting for Coach to finish.

"That was an amazing display the offense put on today," I commented to Jason. "You and Coach called a good game."

"The young men are amazing," Jason agreed. "I heard about all the off season work they do to prepare. I also heard about how you and your friends got that tradition started."

"Give credit to Zack Hayes, ' I said. "Zack started it. Ed, Jeremy and I just kept it rolling."

"When I started at football two-a-days last August I was shocked at how knowledgeable and well prepared these kids are. I've never seen anything like this before."

"They work hard," I agreed.

"The biggest shock to me was Gary Harrison," Jason said. "Do you know him?"

"Sure," I agreed. "His older brother was a close friend."

"Gary is big for a ninth grader," Jason explained. "I wasn't surprised that he was good at catching passes. That isn't unusual for a young player. What is really astounding is how good the young man is at blocking. I've worked with tight ends for years who couldn't do what Gary does. Where in the hell did he learn to do that?"

"I worked with Gary every day last summer on his blocking," I replied.

"You? A wide receiver?" Jason asked. "Where did you learn to block like that?"

"My roommate," I answered. "Do you know who Damian Thompson is?"

"I've watched some Penn State games on TV," Jason said. "I know who Thompson is. He taught you to block?"

"He did," I agreed.

"You did a hell of a job with Gary," Jason said. "All of your friends did a hell of a job. This team has the traditions to keep them on top for years to come. I am so fortunate to have gotten a job here."

"I think our team is lucky to have you," I responded.

"Are you going to be available next weekend?" Jason asked. "Walt and I could use your help on the sidelines."

"I always come to the game after Thanksgiving," I said.

"Excellent, I'll see you next weekend, Kyle," Jason said. He headed off for the locker room.

I hung on the field for awhile enjoying the feeling of victory. I congratulated some of the players. I talked with Gary Harrison and his parents for a few minutes. I told my protégé how much I liked the way he played.

I caught up with Matt Sauder after he finished some interviews. "Hey teammate, what did you think of the game?" Matt teased when he met.

"Teammate?" I asked.

"Mom and Dad agreed that I could accept Coach Burton's scholarship offer," Matt said. "I talked with my guidance counselor earlier this week. She helped me plan out how I can graduate in thirteen months. I'll be a Nittany Lion."

"Congratulations," I responded. "That is excellent news, Matt. I told Coach Turner that you played as well as any high school quarterback that I have ever seen. ANY quarterback."

"Wow, that's high praise, Coach," Matt answered. "Thanks. Will you be back for the next game?"

"Coach Caffrey and Coach Turner asked me to work the sideline again next weekend," I answered. "I'll see you then."

Matt headed off for the locker room. I headed for home. Even though my sister Liz left ahead of me with her girlfriends I made it home first by about ten minutes. I headed to bed. I needed to get up earlier than usual so I would be ready to watch my Lions take on Michigan State at noon tomorrow.


My alarm woke me up at 10:30 on Saturday morning. It sucks to need an alarm on a Saturday but I wanted time to have breakfast before I caught the Penn State/Michigan State game at noon. After I showered I headed upstairs to the kitchen. The three mooches (Noah, Connor and Hunter) showed up as soon as the frying pan came out of the stove drawer.

Mom let me make some extra French toast for the boys when I made my breakfast. The three boys enjoyed my cooking. I enjoyed feeding them and spending time with them. I was going to enjoy being a father someday. Now that Kelly and I broke up, that day seemed more distant than it might have otherwise.

I checked the headlines in local paper while I had my breakfast. The high school playoff results were on a banner across top of the front page. I flipped back to the sports page. The lead article was an account of the Wolverines' victory over Daniel Boone High School. Right below it was an account of Central's demolition of East Pennsboro. Christian's high school team beat Greg Nowicki's old team 38-17. The article said Central would face my Wolverines next Friday night at Hershey Stadium.

I was pleased to see a small article on the first page of the sports section reporting that the State College police had dropped all charges against me. Mr. Montgomery reported that I claimed not to have been drinking. The only thing the State College police would confirm was that "the charges had been dropped due to lack of evidence." I was not pleased to see that the police had not followed through with my request. I would address that on Monday when I got back to State College.

The boys followed me to the family room after I cleaned up from breakfast. I flipped on the TV and switched it to ABC. As soon as the pre-game show came out Noah squealed "Foo-bah!"

"Yeah, foo-bah!" Connor agreed. Hunter chimed in his delight even though he had no idea what his nephews were cheering about. The boys settled down to play with their blocks and other toys as I watched and waited for the game to begin. The boys checked the TV occasionally to see what was happening as they played.

The camera hovered on the Nittany Lion and the cheerleaders as performed for the small Penn State crowd in Spartan Stadium. The Lion caught the boys' eyes. Connor leaped up and ran to the TV pointing, "Who dis?"

"That's the Nittany Lion," I explained. "His name is Patrick. He's a friend of mine."

"Pat-rick?" Connor asked. "What he do?"

"He leads the people cheering for Penn State," I said. "See all the people in blue and white? They're Penn State fans."

"You p'ay Penn State Unka Ky," Noah said. "Why here?"

"Has you dad or Mom-Mom ever given you a timeout when you are bad?" I asked. Both twins nodded yes. "My coach gave me a timeout."

"Unka Ky bad?" Noah asked.

"No, I wasn't," I replied. Both boys looked confused. "Have you ever been given a time out for something you didn't do? Say Connor or Hunter spilled something but Mom-Mom thought you did it?" Both boys nodded yes immediately. "It's like that for me. Someone said I was bad when I wasn't. Now I have a timeout until they figure out I wasn't bad."

"Unka Ky no bad?" Connor asked.

"No, I wasn't," I said. "My timeout should end on Monday. Anyway, the timeout has good things too. I get to spend time with my favorite nephews."

"Good Unka Ky here," Connor said. "Yes, good!" Noah agreed.

The commentators stopped yakking so I returned my attention to the TV. Michigan State won the coin toss and had first possession. Michigan State looked sharp. They moved the ball smartly down the field mixing passes and runs to keep our defense off balance.

"God damn it!" I howled when the Spartans scored.

"Kyle, watch your language if the kids are with you."

"Sorry, Mom," I called back. "Don't say those bad words guys. You'll get me in trouble with Mom-Mom."

"OK, Unka Ky" "OK" the twins answered. "OK" Hunter parroted.

My mood and my team's performance didn't improve. My friends were playing flat and emotionless. The Spartans were fired up, hitting hard and making plays. Their coverage blanketed Christian. They played press coverage on Max, Tanner and Jared Cantrell. None of them could get off the line properly. With no deep threat Damian and Wyatt had little room to run productively. It was an exercise in frustration – for me and for my teammates out at Michigan State.

The score was 21-10 Michigan State when the teams went inside for halftime. It was so totally frustrating for me to watch. There wasn't a damn thing I could do to change the game.

Tanner Riggs took the second half kickoff two yards into the end zone. Dave McCall waved for Tanner to return the ball instead of downing it. That was a bad decision. One of the gunners slipped though and tackled Tanner at our 16 yard line. Chip and our offense worked hard, moving the ball down the field.

Coach Burton tried Brian Henson in my position to get someone deep. Brian got caught up with the cornerback when he tried to get off the line of scrimmage. I needed to have a long talk with Brian next time we were on the practice field together. He needed to know my method for handling press coverage.

If a cornerback tried chucking me then I would clobber him. I wouldn't be able to catch the pass on that play but the cornerback tended to be much less enthusiastic about hitting me as I crossed the line of scrimmage. Brian is big enough to be able to dominate cornerbacks that same way I did.

The drive stalled near midfield. Mitch Jackson punted the ball back to the Spartans. Our return team forced their returner to call for a fair catch at their 17 yard line.

Once when the sideline camera panned across the sideline I caught sight of Anders manhandling Brian on the sideline. I recognized the lesson Anders had taught me two years earlier. It was a demonstration of how to beat press coverage. Hopefully Brian paid attention to the lesson.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.