Darlene Does Them All - Cover

Darlene Does Them All

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: I knew she was a round-heeled slut and I married her anyway. (If you don't like cream pies stay away from this one).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Slow   .

Platinum blond hair, ruby red lips, skin the color of California sunshine and the body of a porn queen - it was love and lust at first sight, on my part anyway. On her part? I doubt that she even noticed me; she was very, very busy at the time.

Mike, one of the guys I work with, asked me if I could give him a ride home from work one night. Since I had to drive right past his place on my way home anyway I said sure and we headed out. When we pulled up in front of his place there were two cars in the driveway and Mike said:

"I've got two roommates and it looks like they beat me home. Want to come in for a beer?"

Not having anywhere that I needed to be, or having anything that I had to do, I said I'd love a beer and I followed him into the house. As we walked into the living room I saw Darlene for the first time. She was on her knees in front of a very large black man, her head in his lap with her lips wrapped around his cock. Her head was moving up and down almost in time with the in and out thrusts of another black man who was fucking her from behind. The man sitting on the couch looked up as we entered the room and said:

"Hey Bro," (I don't know if I mentioned it, but Mike was also black) "Get your clothes off and get over here. This bitch is hot for black cock. I don't know if she'll do your buddy, maybe white dick don't do nothing for her. What about it honey, you do white guys?"

Darlene raised her head from his cock, turned and looked at me and said, "As long as the three of you give me all you've got, I'll fuck him," and she turned her attention back to the cock she had been sucking.

Like I mentioned earlier, it was love and lust at first sight. Given the 'lust' part you would have thought that I would have been out of my clothes in a New York minute, but somehow I knew that keeping my clothes on was the thing to do. Instead, I got a beer from the fridge and sat down to watch as Mike and his roomies fucked Darlene six ways from Sunday. She sucked their cocks and they fucked her in her ass and pussy; at one time she had all three of them in her and her moans and groans of pleasure had me rock hard. Mike called over to me:

"Hey man, you're missing one great piece of ass here. You sure you don't want to join in?"

I both surprised and stunned myself when I said, "No thanks. That's the woman I'm going to marry and I want to wait until at least our first date before we make love."

Mike's face broke out in a big grin and he laughed out loud, "Yeah! Right!"

The funny thing, I suddenly realized, was that I was dead serious.

It was three a.m. and Mike and his buddies had stumbled off to bed leaving a totally 'fucked out' Darlene lying on the couch. After about ten minutes she finally sat up and looked around. Seeing me still sitting in the chair and looking at her she asked: "What kind of flake are you?" I shrugged my shoulders and she went on, "You watch me being a total slut for three black dudes and you say you are going to marry me?"

I shrugged again, "What can I say? I saw you and knew that you were the one meant for me."

Darlene laughed, "God, but you sure are a piece of work. Why didn't you join in? You some kind of racist? Don't want to dip your wick in a puddle of black sperm?"

I told her I could hardly be accused of being a racist, after all, I was in the house as a guest of Mike's, wasn't I? Then I said:

"If the only way I can have you is to be the caboose at the tail end of a train of blacks, so be it, but I want my first time with you to be after a legitimate date. The usual, dinner, dancing, a kiss goodnight when I drop you off after the date and maybe you invite me in. It might not be the first date, or even the second, but I want to romance you before we make love. After that, we'll see."

She laughed at me again, "Honey, what you just saw is the real me. I'm fond of dark meat and lots of it, but I'm also an equal opportunity slut. I'll fuck anything male I can get and whenever I can get them. I am not a one man woman and I never will be."

I just smiled at her and said, "We will see."


Our first date was two days later and when she came to the door and found me standing there with a dozen roses she just shook her head and said:

"I can't believe I'm doing this, I just can't believe it."

Our second date was two days later and our third the night after that. On the third date Darlene invited me in and we made love for the first time. For me, it was fantastic, and I had the personal satisfaction of making her orgasm twice, something, given her preference for multiple partners, I wasn't sure I could do. When I asked to see her again the following Friday she told me that she couldn't see me because she had some people coming over. She told me I was welcome to stop by, but that we wouldn't have any time for ourselves.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.