Bimbotech Brasil - Cover

Bimbotech Brasil

Copyright© 2007 by The Sympathetic Devil

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The sequel to BimboDrops, aspiring actress Gwen finds her childhood friends in the thrall of the São Paolo franchise of BimboTech Incorporated.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Transformation  

Gwen was sore when she woke up, inside and out. What had she been doing? So many strange dreams about Aline and Nica, her high school friends. They were utterly bizarre and surreal. The weirdest part of the dream was how her breast had ballooned up to gargantuan proportions. Did she have some subconscious insecurity about her bust line?

She opened her bleary eyes and was confronted with two massive orbs of pale flesh that were undeniably part of her. She screamed.

"Oh Gweny! You're awake! <giggle>"

Gwen turned her head and saw Nica smiling stupidly at her with the ridiculous rack from her dreams in a red tube top. She screamed louder.

"Now don't be like that!" her bimbofied former classmate scolded. "Carlos won't let me give you any happy gas today, so if you're gonna be all bitchy until he gets here we're not gonna have any fun at all!"

Gwen tried to focus, despite her heart trying to pound all the way through her massive left tit. Nicole had said 'until Carlos got there, implying that he wasn't there now, implying that the only thing between Gwen and freedom was a brunette bimbo.

Gwen jumped out of the table and ran for the door.

At least that was her plan before she realized that the only thing between Gwen and freedom was a brunette bimbo and the heavy leather straps tying her to the table.

"Nica," Gwen said after calming her panic and thinking for a moment. "I need you to untie me. I need to go pee."

That was bound to seem reasonable even to her bimbofied brain. And now that she mentioned it, she did need to urinate.

"So pee, silly!" Nica said. "The chair has a hole just for peeing."

"Chair?" she asked. "What chair? I'm tied to a table!"

"No, silly, it's a chair!" Nica giggled.

She pushed a button and hidden motors hummed quietly as the table folded itself into a chair and folded Gwen into a sitting position. As it did so, another strap slipped across her forehead and pulled it back tight, something hard and cold pressing against the base of her skull.

"See!" Nica exulted. "I told you! <giggle> Smart girls are so silly!"

Gwen was horrified. How long had it taken to turn her childhood friend into this bimbo? How had they done it? Had they hooked her onto drugs like the ones they had given her yesterday? She remembered how good it had felt, how freeing and sparkly, but the memories of what she had let them do to her sickened and horrified her. The monstrosities hanging from her chest were witness enough that she wanted no part of their debauchery. She swore to herself that she would never let them drug her willingly. It seemed hopeless, but she would fight them at every step. She had to hold on to her sanity and dignity long enough to escape or be rescued.

"I thought you had to pee, silly!" Nica said, drawing her out of her inner vow-making.

"I want to pee in a toilet, Nica!" she exclaimed. "In a bathroom!"

With her mammoth mammaries in the way and her hands tied to the armrests, she couldn't even tell if Nica's claim that the chair was fully functional was true.

"Gweny, Gweny, Gwen-Gwen!" Nica said infuriatingly, shaking her head and causing her hair and big hoop earrings to bounce about. "What are we gonna do with you! When you gotta pee, you gotta pee!"

And so saying, she strode over to a cupboard on her soaring heels and retrieved a pink feather boa. Then grinning with good-natured malice, she returned to Gwen and began to tickle her. Her sides, her toes, her inner thighs.

"Nica!" Gwen exclaimed, squirming in her bonds. "Nica stop! You... you can't do this! This isn't fair!"

"Silly, silly, Gwenling!" Nica exclaimed. "You need to learn to laugh! You need to learn to giggle! You need to learn to be a bimbo!"

And so saying, she assaulted her bare twat with the pink fluff. Gwen shuddered, strained against her bonds and finally gave in. She giggled and squirmed and went red all over. It wasn't enough for Nica. She kept on tickling and tickling.

"Sto... <wheeze> Sto... <gasp> Sto... <squeak>" she begged.

"Gweny-Gweny, time to pee!" said the unrelenting Nica, unseen beneath Gwen's soccer-ball tits, the only parts of Gwen able to respond unrestrained to the tickle torture and doing so to ridiculous extremes.

Gwen's bladder was in agony. Nica seemed to lack the capacity to get bored. Gwen tried to decide if she was accomplishing anything by her resistance when she realized that Nica had stopped. Gasping for air, she realized that Nica was cheering. With dawning horror, she realized that Nica had won.

Gwen had peed. She had lost control and hadn't even realized it. Nica giggled her triumph and threw the boa in the air. Gwen shuddered and felt the tears Nica had midwifed stream down her cheeks and splash onto her improbable rack.

"Let me clean you up!" said Nica, taking a tissue from somewhere behind her.

She dabbed at the tears on her face and her tits, then grabbed a fresh tissue and ducked under her shelf to soak up the piss.

"You know," said Nica, casually, "Mr. Ruiz can fix up this tiny clitty of yours."

Somewhere from deep inside her, anger welled up to quash her humiliation.

"There's nothing wrong with my clitoris!" she insisted.

She knew it was a mistake almost instantly.

"Oh, come on!" Nica exclaimed, incredulous. "It's itty bitty! Can you even feel this?"

Nica pressed her thumb against her naked love knob. Gwen twitched and futilely struggled to close her legs.

"No, Nica!" she shouted. "Don't touch me there!"

"No?" Nica exclaimed. "Bimbos don't say no, silly. Bimbos say YES YES YES!"

"I'm not a bimbo and no means NO!" Gwen insisted.

"Then stop saying it and say YES so you can be a bimbo, silly!" Nica prodded, licking her cunt from stern to stem.

"She does have a point, you know," said a male voice out of her nightmares. "The sooner you accept your bimbohood, the happy you'll be."

Gwen looked up to see Carlos had arrived, smiling broadly and wearing a shirt and tie with the sleeves rolled up.

"You FUCKER!" she screamed. "You SONOFAGOATLICKINGWHORE!"

"Now Gwendolyn!" he exclaimed. "I'm hurt. Last night you had me convinced that you liked me! Well, we'll just have to start fresh. I think you'll soon realize that you're among friends."

"I hate you! I want you to die! You and that evil fucker who gave me these monstrosities!" Gwen shuddered again with horror at the soccerball-sized tits that had grown from her chest and they responded by jiggling uncontrollably and sending little shocks of pleasure that she wished she could stop feeling.

"Now Gwenling! Really!" said Carlos. "You don't mean that! We're just looking after your best interests! Trying to help you realize your dreams!"

"My dreams? My dreams!?!" she screamed. "You've stolen my dreams! How can I possibly be taken serious as an actress when I've got these ridiculous balloons in place of my boobs!"

"I can see you're going to take some persuasion," Carlos sighed. "Nica, I'm afraid I'll need you to leave us for a while. Why don't you go see what Aline is doing? You always had such fun with her back home."

Nica pouted.

"But I wanted to help!" she said, but as she said it, she was trotting away on her insane heels, wiggling her ass, a picture of the obedient bimbo she had become.

"Don't leave me with this asshole!" Gwen cried. "He's insane! You're all insane!"

"Gwenny-gwen-gwen!" Carlos objected. "You're not being honest with me or with yourself! This ridiculous idea that we've damaged your film career is the first misconception that simply must go! Do you really mean to say that actresses with tiny titties are more successful? That a chesty actress will never get a part if there is a girl with fried eggs up for the same role?"

There was an odd buzzing at the back of Gwen's head, but it was barely noticeable and Gwen was focused on letting Carlos know just how horrible what they had done to her was. God, he was starting to sound like her agent!

"No, that isn't what I'm saying!" she exclaimed. "I know the actresses with the big silicone boobs get hired! But they get hired to play whores and sluts and bimbos! They don't get serious parts!"

"But Gwen, isn't every part a serious part to a serious actress?" Carlos countered. "Isn't it true that you've avoided slutty roles because you're afraid you don't have the acting ability to play someone so different from yourself?"

"No!" she denied. "Of course not! I just have higher aspirations!"

"So you could play a slut, if you wanted to," Carlos said, a disparaging tone in his voice.

"Yes, I could!" she insisted. "I'm a good actress!"

But she was suddenly hit by a wave of self-doubt. Maybe he was right! Maybe she'd turned down all those roles offered to her by sleazy directors because she really couldn't do it!

"I'll tell you what, Gwedolita," said Carlos. "I'll go get Ruiz and tell him that I got here early this morning and already brainwashed you. If you can pretend you're a bimbo like Nica and Aline, without the help of any drugs or anything, and pull off a convincing performance, I'll let you go. If you can convince him to untie you because you want to screw him, I'll even make him let me give you back your old tiny titties."

There was a rushing in her head and she felt slightly dizzy. Could she trust Carlos to keep his word? Could she trust her own acting ability? Did she have any other choice?

"All right!" she said at last. "All right, I'll do it. But you have to keep your word!"

"I swear on a stack of Nica's panties!" he proclaimed. "I need to use the head, so I'll give you five minutes to get into character, then I'll bring Ruiz."

He got up and left the room. Gwen's heart pounded. Her head buzzed. First, she needed a plan, for if Carlos couldn't be trusted to keep his word. She looked about. There was the boa that Nica had assaulted her with, discarded on the floor. It just might work as a garrote. IF she could catch Ruiz with his pants down, so to speak.

And that was the key, wasn't it. To prove Carlos wrong. Even if it was a trick, if she could put on a convincing performance, Ruiz would slip up. It was the oldest trick in the book and bound to trump whatever they were playing at.

Maybe this could work. She could MAKE it work! She was an actress!

And the role before her was the bimbo. A bimbo like Nica had become. Like Aline had really always been. She had to get into character. Focus. It was hard with the annoying buzzing the chair made, but she could do it. Tune out the distractions and tune in the character. Just like in acting class. Be the bimbo.

What was her motivation? What did she think? How did she think? No, no, that wasn't right. A bimbo didn't think. She was stupid. Irrational. Impulsive. Shallow. A bimbo didn't worry about seeming smart, about knowing what was going on around her. She was worried about looking pretty. About being sexy. About guys looking at her, giving her attention, giving her presents. Yes, that was her motivation! She wanted men to notice her. To validate her. To... to...

There was a shiver in her cooze and Gwen's eyes rolled back in her head.

To fuck her. That was what a bimbo wanted. That was what validated her. Because she craved cock. Big, hard cock going in and out and in and out of her. She shuddered as a tiny orgasm shivered through her. No time for fantasies like that. She had to focus on being a bimbo. Thinking like a bimbo.

But that was what a bimbo though about, right? Being pretty and being fucked. Yes, that was how she should be thinking in character. She squirmed in her seat, fantasizing about being desired, lusted after, ravaged.

She could do this. It would be easy. She could be easy. An easy, slutty, lusty bimbo who just wanted to be fucked. Her head buzzed and her twat hummed along with the melody. She was pretty sure she knew how to think, or rather not think, like a bimbo by the time her audience arrived.

She wasn't sure how long it had been. It felt like a long time. But a bimbo didn't worry about the passage of time, so neither should she. She had to stay in character.

Why was that again? Oh yes, so Carlos would let her go. That was important... for some reason.

Carlos and Mr. Ruiz came in. Carlos grinned and winked at her conspiratorially. Gwen remembered their deal. She had to convince Ruiz that Carlos had turned her into a bimbo. Convince him to untie her so they could fuck. Right. She could do that. She was in character.

"Thanks for staying with her, Ruiz," Carlos said. "I'm all but finished with her, but there are a few fetishes I'd like to give her and I'm out of props! I can't trust any of the bimbos to go to the sex shop and buy them since they always end up fucking strangers."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.