Photogenic - Cover

Photogenic

by Rachel Gumm

Copyright© 2007 by Rachel Gumm

BDSM Sex Story: A photographer shows a naive young sub how beautiful she is.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   .

You may freely distribute this story digitally, but only in full, crediting me as the author. Please send feedback to me. It makes writing these worthwhile.

Kelly pressed a button on the remote control. The carousel slide projector clicked and whirred as it spun around, dropping the next slide into position. Her modestly furnished lounge was lit solely by the projector, particles of dust floating in the air illuminated in the light's path.

Evie squeezed her hand gently as she took in the sight of another of her creations. The photo showed two women. One had brown eyes and brown hair, and was dressed in an elegant dress. The other woman was slightly smaller, and had curly hair. She was wearing a sheer body stocking, over the top of which she was wearing a steel chastity belt with attached thigh cuffs keeping her legs close together. Her breasts were similarly encased in a gleaming metal bra, two shining hemispheres clinging to her chest and reflecting the room around her. A metal collar was locked around her neck, with various symmetrical chains running down her body between the devices.

"I wish I looked that attractive," whispered Evie.

Kelly turned to face her guest, studying her long, curly hair, her beauty spots and most of all those deep brown eyes she had found herself getting lost in when they'd met at a munch the previous weekend. Her cute, feminine appearance gave no hint that she was even a lesbian, let alone a submissive bondage fanatic. Kelly knew all too well that looks could be deceiving, but Evie's naive facade was enticing.

"You're kidding me, right?" No matter how many exquisite young women Kelly slept with, their innocence still amazed her, if innocence was the right word for it. Sure, most were like Evie in that they practically begged her to practice her art on them, tying them up and then teasing them into a frenzy. An unsettling amount of them had a certain naivete about them, though, like they thought everyone else was better than them. Like they couldn't measure up to some consensually agreed upon standards that the world had. Kelly shook her head playfully in disbelief. It was just a lack of experience, was all, and that's what she could help them with, one beautiful young woman at a time.

"Don't pretend you can even compare me to her," insisted Evie.

"Oh, I can and I will," disagreed Kelly. "So will you, in time. But first, do you want to have some fun?" She slid open the chest of drawers beside her couch and pulled out a muzzle gag. Evie's eyes lit up at the sight of the restraint dangling from Kelly's hand in front of her. "Here, put this on," she suggested, handing it to her.

"Right now?" asked Evie, her voice uncertain.

"Right now." Kelly smiled at her reassuringly as she knelt in front of the chest of drawers, rummaging through its other contents. "Oh, and you'll need to strip, too. You're a size eight, right?"

Evie nodded as she turned the gag around in her hands, working out which way up it was and where everything went. She fumbled with it excitedly, letting the familiar slippery texture of tasteless rubber fill her mouth once more as she fastened all its buckles around her head, making the straps cling tightly to her soft skin.

Kelly smiled at her for a second, savouring the sight of her prominent cheekbones and bright eyes. Something about those deep brown eyes seemed to be begging her, hinting at a deep, unfulfilled longing. She pictured the luscious, full lips now hidden beneath the smooth layer of thick fabric, prised apart by the rubber invading her mouth.

Evie unzipped her calf tie wedge boots and placed them on the soft carpeted floor next to the sofa before unzipping her mini dress. She slid it off and folded it up next to her boots. She took off her tights, cursing herself for not having the confidence to wear stockings, and placed them neatly on the pile, followed by her plain black bra and knickers.

"Here, try this on," suggested Kelly as she threw a black spandex leotard at her. It landed softly on her head, filling her nostrils with the aroma of potpourri. She obediently slid it on and started to zip it up, struggling to fasten the zip all the way up her back.

"Let me help," said Kelly as she walked behind Evie. She carefully straightened the fabric at the back of the leotard before zipping it fully shut, then walked in front of Evie, stepping back to admire the result. For a second she paused to take in the breathtaking sight of Evie wearing nothing but a smooth muzzle gag and skintight clothing. The leotard gripped her body, accentuating the beautiful curves of her waist while emphasising her smooth thighs and ample cleavage with its revealing shape. She grinned at her guest. "Perfect."

Kelly grabbed a leash and a handful of padlocks. She locked the muzzle gag in place first, then locked the D-ring sticking out of Evie's gag to the leash, letting the handle fall to the floor with a thud. Lastly, she took out something Evie hadn't seen before. It consisted of two metal bars welded together in a rigid X shape, with a locking cuff at each of its four corners. Kelly quickly locked it into place around Evie's wrists and ankles, forcing her to lie down on her side, her back arched slightly.

"Comfortable?" Kelly grinned down at her captive audience. Evie nodded enthusiastically, looking up at her with those big brown eyes. "Good." Taking Evie's leash in one hand, and holding the remote control in the other, Kelly continued with her slideshow.

The next photo showed the dominant woman sitting down on Kelly's sofa, still fully dressed, while the submissive woman went down on her. The domme seemed completely unphased by the other woman eating her out, as if she was carrying on a conversation as she held her head in place.

"They were great fun," reminisced Kelly wistfully. "Megan, the one in the dress, made her slave eat her out while I used up two whole rolls of film capturing the act. Annie or Amy or something, I think her name was. Then she made her eat me out after that, though I don't have any photos of that. The weird thing is that we got into a conversation about going down on women, and she told me matter-of-factly that she was straight. Apparently having a pet slavegirl and making her lick you out every other night doesn't count as lesbianism for some women." Kelly shook her head again. "Still, her slave was pretty good at what she did. I guess she got a lot of practice."

Kelly looked down at her latest beautiful conquest. "Aroused yet?" Evie nodded, gazing up into her with longing eyes. "Do you want my permission to have an orgasm?" Another enthusiastic nod.

"Don't go anywhere," teased Kelly as she rolled the projector's screen back into the ceiling. She turned the lights back on, letting Evie squint in the brightness, unable to shield her eyes. She fetched her camera and tripod and started to casually set them up.

Evie let out a half-hearted protest, a small whine that was easily muffled by her muzzle gag as she squirmed around on the carpet.

"Don't worry, you'll get your orgasm soon enough." Kelly fastened the camera to the tripod and set up the studio flash kit - a large, reflective umbrella. "I'm sure you won't mind me taking a few photos of you having it, of course, for posterity."

Evie's squirming became more frantic as she struggled to break free from the X-bar, but it was futile. The rattling of her leash only served to remind her of her place, as Kelly's worthless fuck toy. She moaned again, a more convincing protest, but Kelly ignored her.

"There," said Kelly at last. "All set up."

Evie looked up at Kelly with large, pleading eyes as she let out a stream of muffled protests. It was no use. Everything she did, every contortion and every grunt, only aroused Kelly even more. She wasn't going to let her go until she'd completed another photoshoot. Grinning down at her helpless captive, she grabbed her camera's remote control and started taking pictures.

"That's perfect," encouraged Kelly. "Your eyes are beautiful, you look so helpless and frustrated." Evie continued to grunt loudly as she writhed around on the carpet, her leash rattling along the floor beside her. "Would you like me to stop taking pictures of you now and just give you that orgasm I promised you?"

Evie nodded again, moaning loudly.

"Well tough." Kelly walked up to her. "You have to earn it first. Once I've taken a few more pictures, then I might give you what you want so much." She knelt down and gently brushed her hand along Evie's smooth cheek, savouring the power she had over her captive.

After taking several more photos of her guest squirming around, still genuinely trying to free herself from her restraints as far as she could tell, Kelly finally decided she'd earned her reward. She sat down on the couch and took her shoes and socks off, leaving them next to Evie's clothes.

Kelly walked back up to Evie and gripped her leash once more, leading her into the position she wanted her in. "Come on, my little bondage slut," she cooed. "I'll give you your reward right now if you just get in shot properly behind me."

Evie looked up at the camera hesitantly.

"It's up to you if you want it or not," said Kelly as if she didn't mind one way or the other. After only a brief pause, Evie obediently wriggled into position. "Good girl, come on," encouraged Kelly as she tugged on her leash.

Once she was sure the camera had a clear shot over her shoulder, looking down at her helpless captive, Kelly made good on her promise. She stuck her foot out.

Evie just stared up at her, her pleading eyes showing her confusion.

"Go on, then," said Kelly sternly. "I'm not going to hold this position forever." She gently lowered her foot onto Evie's groin, laughing as her naive young guest's facial expression turned from confusion to disgust. Evidently, she felt insulted that she would only be allowed to achieve her orgasm via dry humping Kelly's foot - as if a cheap fuck toy deserved any better. The look on her face as she realised what was happening was priceless. Kelly took a few more photos to capture the beauty of the moment.

If it wasn't for Evie's otherwise innocent appearance, Kelly would have sworn that the quick, muffled exclamation she shouted next was a blunt insult.

"Fine, don't get a reward, then," said Kelly indifferently. She put her foot back down on the soft carpet, dropped the leash with a gentle chink and a thud, and walked back towards the camera, adjusting its position slightly.

The next few moans seemed much more co-operative. She was pleading again.

"Do you want your treat or not?" asked Kelly, running out of patience.

Very meekly, Evie nodded.

"Good girl," soothed Kelly as she walked back over to Evie and picked her leash back up. She pressed her foot against Evie's groin again, this time rubbing it slowly but firmly.

Evie gasped, closing her eyes, then moaned appreciatively as she pushed her crotch as hard against Kelly's foot as she could manage.

"That's it," continued Kelly in her patronising, smooth tone of voice. "Good girl." She took a few more photos, brief flashes of light filling the room. "Keep going," she added as she lifted her foot up a few centimetres.

With Kelly's foot hovering motionlessly above her groin, Evie worked hard to shuffle down towards her and lift her crotch as high as she could, only barely reaching it. She struggled to try and build the steady rhythm back up, but it was no use. She couldn't lift her groin up for long enough and trying to rub herself against Kelly's foot was starting to wear her out.

"Aww, you look frustrated," observed Kelly.

Evie let out a loud noise that almost turned into sobbing.

"Would you like a hand?" suggested Kelly. Evie nodded vigorously. "Wait right here," said Kelly as she put down the leash again and went back to the chest of drawers.

Evie could make out the clanging of various restraints and devices being shuffled back and forth, pressed against each other. After what seemed like minutes, Kelly finally closed the drawer again and made her way back into view. Evie's eyes widened in fear when she saw the paddle in her hand.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.