Impact!
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by Doores

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What do you do if you are a normal every day person and find out that in four days an asteroid is going to kill most of the people in the world. This is a story about what one person did. Chapter 14 has a rape scene in it but it is not graphic.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

Day 3 Sunday April 15 2007 1 day to impact

It was 6 am when the alarm went off and I really wanted to kill it this morning. I reached over and turned the alarm off and I felt every move I made doing so. Damn I hurt! But it wasn't all bad. I woke up with a beautiful woman in my arms. That's always a great way to start the day.

"Good morning, sunshine," I said smiling.

"Don't start with me; it's too early for that," Betsy said.

I laughed and pulled her into a hug.

"Damn I am glad you're here, I've missed you so much," I said.

"I've missed you too," Betsy said softly.

I looked her in the eye and kissed her on the lips, which she returned with passion. I ran my hand down over her back and felt how soft she was. Then I backed off, still holding her.

"I guess we need to get dressed and get busy," I said.

"Yeah, guess we might as well," Betsy reluctantly agreed.

I pulled the covers off, got out of bed and reached out to Betsy to give her a hand getting out of bed- and there she was, in all her naked glory. It had been a long time since I'd seen her naked.

I pulled her to her feet beside the bed and took a step back, taking a long look at her. As my eyes got back up to her face, I said. "You are so beautiful."

She closed the distance between us and gave me another hug, then turned around and started gathering some clean clothes to wear. Of course I stood there and watched her for a long minute- she has a great ass, always did. That is what drew me to her the first night we met, but then her personality took over and just made her seem more attractive.

The first thing I did, when I could pull myself away from looking at Betsy, was to head out to the fridge and get something to drink and then head for my desk and the bottle of Aleve that was there.

I got the drug heading through my system then grabbed some clean clothes to wear and headed to the bed to get dressed and to see what was going on in the world for a couple of minutes.

I turned on the TV to CNN and what I saw didn't look good. In the big cities it was just pure chaos and anarchy, 'I was glad I lived in the mountains right then.' I thought to myself. The newscaster described wide scale looting and destruction on a scale that has not been seen since the Watts riot in 1965. But in 1965 it was in only one neighborhood, what was going on today was worldwide. The shear number of dead and wounded that they where reporting was just staggering let alone the destruction that had been done.

When we where dressed, we headed upstairs to see about breakfast and what we were going to get into today.

Lisa and some of the women already had breakfast going and were about ready to serve. We all grabbed a plate, found a place to eat and enjoyed joking around with everyone.

When everyone had finished eating I stood and got everyone's attention.

"I want to thank everyone for all their hard work they put in yesterday, it really looked like we got a lot accomplished in a very short amount of time. But we need to stay hard at it so that we have the necessary supplies and equipment to make it through the time ahead," I said.

'What more do we need to get?" KC said.

"That is a very long list, but I think we are doing pretty well with the basics of food, shelter and heat. But it's the other things we need to keep an eye out for, like we could use a older bulldozer and other heavy equipment," I said.

"We should also get more medical supplies and maybe talk to a doctor into joining us here," Lisa chimed in.

"We should also think about more building supplies, pipe, concrete, wire, lighting all too numerous to think of at the moment," Mike added.

"Plus we need to finish getting supplies that we have already started to gather," Dad said.

"We need to continue with getting the basics, and while we are out and see other things that would help us in the long run we need to pick them up and bring back to the house," I said.

We spent the next 30 minutes going over things we needed and working out job assignments. Once people found out what they where doing they headed out to get started on there job.

I spoke up loudly before people got too far. "I want everyone to be very careful today, from what I saw on the news this morning it is getting crazy out there, so be very careful and watch each others back."

I grabbed my gear and headed for my truck and did a quick check on the fluid levels, and purging the air brakes. In my truck Betsy and Cathy where with me again and we headed for the RV dealer first while Dad and Kristian would be head for Wal-Mart warehouse directly.

Going over the mountains today was a lot easier. It didn't seem like as many people were out and about. It was as if they had already started to hole up in their homes, waiting to see what was going to happen next.

We made it to Staunton about 9 am and got right to work getting the RV's up and running. There was only one of the bus type motor coaches left but they still had several of the bigger RV's, so we got them up and running and fueled and then got the travel trailers hooked up to them and wired.

When we got everything ready we headed over to the Wal-Mart warehouse to meet up with Dad and Kristian.

"Cathy why don't you head inside and help Dad and Kristian out with the loading, Betsy and I are going to try some of the other places where we might be able to get some supplies we could use," I said.

"Ok - but you guy's be careful," Cathy said, as she headed inside the warehouse.

"Where are we headed?" Betsy asked.

"There are some plumbing and commercial electrical supply houses in the area and I wanted to check them out for stuff we might need," I said.

"Cool, let's go," Betsy replied.

I grabbed a trailer and headed for the plumbing supply company. We had to break in through the front door but it was not too bad. We got the loading dock opened up and started loading plumbing supplies like PVC pipe, copper pipe and copper fittings. I also made sure I got all the well pumps they had in stock. If ours went out it would be a pain getting water to the house. I also made sure to grab some more UV bulbs for our water purifier, and grabbed a couple of the whole house purifier systems and the supplies for them. There will be a great use for them in the future.

I grabbed everything I could think of, and some things I haven't even considered, until the trailer was jammed full of plumbing supplies, then headed back over to the warehouse and dropped that trailer off before hooking another empty one and heading for the electrical store.

We got to the electrical store and loaded up enough supplies to rewire a town - we had that trailer packed to the gills with stuff.

We then headed back to the Wal-Mart warehouse and hooked up both trailers in tandem, and then connected three more empty ones to the train.

"Betsy, you need to drive the RV because we won't be coming back here after our next stop."

"Where are we going next?" Betsy said.

"SYSCO food supplier," I replied.

I got up in the truck and waited for Betsy to get to the RV and get it ready to roll. When she started moving I started to move and she fell right in line behind me. We where heading towards Harrisonburg and the SYSCO warehouse when I passed Pamela's Secret adult book store. So I pulled over and stopped.

I grabbed my crowbar and got out of the truck.

"Why are we stopping, did you break down?" Betsy said as she walked up to me.

I just smiled and pointed to the store.

"This might be the last chance I get to add to my porno collection. That is unless you want to star in some private home movies again," I added with a smile.

"That was a long time ago," Betsy said grinning.

"I know - I still have those pictures I found of you having sex," I said.

Blushing, Betsy said demurely, "I know I let you keep them, I just didn't know you still had them."

"Oh, I certainly do and they are the most valuable thing in my collection," I replied, smiling at her.

I reached over and kissed her. "Come on, let's go shopping."

We headed inside and started packing stuff up to take with us.

"Betsy why don't you pull the RV into the lot and we will load all this stuff into it, and we wont have as far to walk while loading it," I said

"That sounds like a good idea," she said and headed out to the RV to move it.

We found a big box of trash bags and started filling them up with movies, dildoes, vibrators, magazine and every novelty item they had in the store. We also grabbed all the costumes that they had there and put them all into the RV.

"You think I can talk you into wearing that naughty school girl outfit later?" I said as I leered at Betsy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.