First Kiss

by ShadowPoet

Copyright© 2007 by ShadowPoet

Romantic Story: A young man gets his first kiss

Tags: mt/ft   Romantic  

On a cool summer day I went for a walk that changed my life. I guess I should introduce my self my name is Brandon I am 17 years old 5'9" tall and I have an athletic build. My life is to say the least boring and ordinary. I graduated from high school at age 16. I start college this fall at the University of Texas but i am getting off topic here.

The day my life changed I was just out walking trying to get a handle on how fast my short life was moving. school was literally a breeze and since i didn't really make friends while in school it wasn't hard leaving it behind. College on the other hand ... I here there you life changes. thats where you decide who you want to be, and since your starting fresh nobody knows you. perhaps I'll no longer be known at Brandon the booger ... While I was thinking about all this an I wasn't watching where I was going I got clipped by the handlebars of a passing bike. They must of been moving really fast cause I fell forward and cracked my head on the cement. I passed out.

I woke up to the nicest feeling. someone fingers were running through my hair, and what ever my head was laying on it was soft. I looked up and seen a pair of very beautifully, very worried eyes looking down at me. When she spoke I thought I died and she was an angel.

"are you alright?" she asked.

I replied "is this heaven?"

she laughed a little but it became stifled with a sad look. she said "no. I acedently hit you with my bike ... im so sorry, do you think you'll need to see a doctor?"

I replied "no I don't think so" as i got up to walk around, feeling less dizzy as I was before. the second I got up I missed the feeling of her legs under my head and her hand stroking my hair.

She put her hand out first and said "I'm Skye, and you?" Dumbfounded I just gawked for a second, not realizing what she was doing since I wasn't used to any one treating me nice. I reached out my hand after a moment and simply replied "Brandon"

Skye looked at me and said "Nice to meet you Brandon, is there any thing your doing this afternoon?" again I was awestruck. Did she just ask me out ... oh I'm getting ahead of my self ... Unable to find the right words I just absently shook my head no.

She said " good then your coming with me to Friendly's, My treat."

I studdred my reply "you really don't have too ... your o.k. and so am I"

she smiled and said "Did I say you have a choice, Lets go"

So there I was walking beside this beautiful person. I don't know what got into me but I checked her out. She was about 5'6' with dark blond hair with blond highlights and blue eyes. she had a smaller breasts but they looked perfect on her frame. Her hips and ass were also very nicely preportioned. She was wearing a Royal Blue tank top that stopped above her midriff. The color of her shirt brought out her summer tan complexion well and blue denim shorts that were almost too small for her hugging her in all the right places. She couldn't of weighed more then 110 pounds dripping wet. During our walk we were having a conversation where I found out she was 15 years old. it was so easy to talk to her I didn't feel like running scared and i didn't even studder much.

at friendlies she ordered a Fribble, and I ordered a strawberry milkshake with 2 bananas added (it was soo good).

I decided to take a chance and ask her if I could walk her home. When she replied "sure" i almost bulked as I thought of all the ways she could reject me and laugh at me.

As we were walking we walked right past my house about 1 block. I was suprized to find she lived so close and I gushed about how a Beautiful person such as her self lived so close to me. She giggled and kissed me on the cheek, we exchanged phone numbers and I went home.

I couldn't sleep all night that night. Nope my head wasn't pounding. Not the one on my shoulders any way. once I got home I got to reflect on the day in peace since I only live with my dad and he's almost always at work. I kept remembering her fingers in my hair ... and that kiss on the cheek. But most of all I remembered her eyes, I'd close mine and I see her looking right at me with a smile. Hours and hours went by and thoughts of her were never far away. Finally somewhere around 5 am I fell asleep. Suprizeingly I woke up Promptly at 7 am.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.