Indian Fighters: On To California - Cover

Indian Fighters: On To California

Copyright© 2007 by aubie56

Chapter 6

Oscar was pushing the wagon train as hard as he could in an effort to make up some of the lost time. The scout, Jim Baker, was well out in front of the train, looking for signs of Apaches, sink holes, and quicksand. Abigail's point position had been pushed out a little farther ahead of the train to fill in some of the void left by Jim's farther advanced position. As a result, Abigail was often out of sight of the lead elements of the main wagon train for as much as an hour at a time.

It was one of these times that the Apaches had been waiting for. They had camouflaged themselves so well beside the trail that even Abigail's sharp eyes missed seeing them. As she rode even with two of the hiding Apaches, they jumped from either side of the road. One grabbed her horse and cut its throat, while the other Apache grabbed Abigail as the horse reacted. Two other Apaches ran up and grabbed onto Abigail before she could call for help or escape. The four men piled onto her and held her to the ground while she was bound and gagged. These Apaches were out for revenge!

These Apaches were a few of those that had run away from the failed attacked on the wagon train two days before. They felt that they had been insulted beyond all reason, and they were out to extract some measure of retribution for that. They couldn't just kill her, they had to find a way to torture her to recover some of the damage done to their macho self-image. For a woman to be able to do what she had done spoke volumes about the very powerful magic she had harnessed; they needed to find a way to shift some of that powerful magic to themselves. Torture was the way to do it, but only if they could find something particularly painful. Her spirit had to be wracked with pain to be made to distribute its magic to her captors.

They pulled off her obvious weapons and dragged Abigail to their camp. Abigail was startled to see that they had already captured Jim Baker, but had done nothing more than tie him to a tree while they were gone, hunting for Abigail. They figured that they didn't have much to worry about from Abigail, now that they had disarmed her, but they had not noticed her hideout gun holstered to her chest. Apparently, they could not get over their automatic assumption that a woman just would not be that well armed. Abigail, too, was surprised that they had missed the gun and hoped to find some way to take advantage of that oversight. But, first, she had to get her hands and arms free of her bonds.

The Apaches were talking among themselves, and they were speaking Spanish. By this time, many Apaches had abandoned the use of their ancient Athabaskan dialect and switched to the Spanish they had learned from the Mexicans. There were just too many modern concepts that couldn't be expressed in the old language, but were easy in Spanish. Apparently, they either forgot that Abigail could understand them, or just didn't care, because they were discussing what they wanted to do with their two captives. The obvious thing was to torture Jim to death, that was a foregone conclusion by everybody, including Jim; he was not resigned to that fate, but he didn't know how he could prevent it.

Meanwhile, the Apaches were discussing who was going to have first shot at raping Abigail. Upon hearing this, Abigail had a brainstorm! She began to laugh and deride the Apaches in her vilest Spanish. "You pitiful cretins think that I am afraid of being raped by such as you? Ha, your cocks are so small that I will hardly feel them. Maybe, they are so small that I won't even feel them at all. I cut off all those Apache cocks two days ago, and I almost gave up in disgust. It was a waste of time, they all were so small. It would take 3 of you to equal one Comanche cock and all 4 of you together wouldn't equal an Anglo cock. Shit! I was raped for 12 years by one Comanche after another, and I never saw a cock as small as your Apache cocks. Oh, well, I know that 4 of you big strong men can hold one weak woman while you rape her, but none of you are strong enough to rape me by yourself. How many does it take to hold your wives while you try to fuck them? I'll bet that they are just too ignorant to know that they could find much better cocks if they looked at other men. I think that I will go to sleep now. Wake me up when you are finished raping me." At this, Abigail closed her eyes and pretended to sleep!

Jim and the Apaches were aghast when they heard Abigail's speech. Jim recovered first, and, in spite of his dire situation, couldn't help laughing. In fact, his danger probably contributed some hysteria to it, but his laughter got harder and harder until he sagged against his bonds. It was hard to tell which upset the Apaches the most, Abigail's speech or Jim's laughter. Either one was a mortal insult!

A disinterested observer would have been impressed at the rage the Apaches were goaded into. One went to Jim and hit him as hard as he could in the side of the head to shut up his laughter. This did knock Jim unconscious, but it also broke the Apache's hand, so Jim got some revenge from that.

Abigail was lying on her side with her arms tied behind her. Her arms made such a hump that she couldn't stay on her back, even if she wanted to. Every time the Indians rolled her on her back in preparation for raping her, she rolled over to one side again. In disgust, one of the Apaches took Abigail's bowie knife and cut the bonds holding her arms and hands so that he could keep her on her back. Then he realized that there was no way he could get between her legs as long as they were tied, so he cut them loose, too. Abigail just lay limply on the ground, neither assisting nor resisting the effort to rape her.

Abigail was wearing men's trousers, since that was the most practical thing to wear while she was doing her job as a wagon train guard, so the Apache moved to cut them off her. All 4 Apaches, even the one with the broken hand, were concentrating on getting her trousers off, so they weren't watching what Abigail was doing with her hands and arms. Instead of cutting her belt and waistband and simply pulling her pants off, the Apache started to slit one leg of the pants. This diverted their attention far enough that the Apaches never noticed Abigail reach for her hideout pistol.

Abigail pulled the pistol and shot the Apache who was trying to cut her pants, then she shot the other two uninjured Apaches, the first in the head and the other two in the gut or chest. Now she turned her attention to the man with the broken hand; she had special plans for him. He was trying to pick up his bow—a stupid maneuver with a broken hand. Abigail shot him in the left shoulder so that he could not use either his right or left hands effectively. Three Apaches were dead or dying and one was too severely injured to fight.

Abigail ignored the Apaches and went to check on Jim. He was regaining consciousness, so Abigail cut him loose from the tree and helped him to lie down. She made him comfortable, but he insisted that she prop up his head so that he could watch her as she dealt with the Indians. She cut off the cocks and noses of the dead and dying Apaches, making sure that the wounded man could see her do it. She then tied him, spreadeagled, on his back so that she could do what she had in mind. The man expected to be tortured, but he had no idea what she was going to do.

First, she build up the campfire so that it was burning fiercely. She then put the blade of an Indian's knife in the fire to become red hot. All of this time, Abigail never said a word. Once the blade was heated to her satisfaction, Abigail used her bowie knife to cut off the first, third, and little finger of both the man's hands and cauterized the wounds with the red hot knife blade. This left the man with only the middle finger and thumb of each hand. Her intention was to remind everyone who saw the man about his missing cock.

Abigail now moved to his head and cropped his nose. She used the red hot knife blade to cauterize the wound, which was, indeed, hideous. She now cut away the man's loin cloth, which was sopping wet with piss, and exposed his cock, now shrunk to its smallest possible size. At this time, Abigail made her first sound since she started working; Abigail flicked his cock with her finger and laughed. She cut a strip of cloth and tied a tourniquet around the man's cock as near the base as she could manage. Once she was sure that the blood flow was stopped, she used her knife to cut off the end of the man's cock, but left a little bit still attached. Abigail now used the red hot knife to cauterize this wound; she didn't want the man to bleed to death. She did take the time to stuff the severed end of his cock into the man's mouth. She took the three other cocks and stuffed them into his ass hole. It took a bit of doing to get the last one stuffed in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.