Darth Demus: Star Wars - Cover

Darth Demus: Star Wars

Copyright© 2007 by Cylis Derrens

Part 6

Ignited his lightsaber Demus charged with a roar, rage filling him. Racing to meet him Windu took him head on while Yoda tried to take him from the left. Demus saw Windu's sudden strike and what they expected.

Leaping into the air he twisted his body sideways so he spun over the glowing purple blade. In mid air he used a force push like a handstand to land on his feet.

Facing the two Jedi he took on a defensive stance. Immediately the two Jedi Masters went on the attack forcing him back.

An aura of fear surrounded him and the Jedi sensed his doubt under their onslaught. Taking encouragement from this they kept up the hard pace.

Demus gave ground quickly, forcing them to pursue him as he used the ships and transports as obstacles. Leaping from one to the next in no particular pattern he separated them.

Only Yoda could match his speed leaving Windu trailing behind as he tried to keep up. When there was enough separation between the two Demus leapt to the ground as if he was going to head for a ship across the bay.

Moving quickly to catch up and end the tiring chase Yoda rushed after him. At the last second Demus stopped without warning launching a kick at Yoda's head. The false aura had fooled the old Jedi, and the spinning back kick caught him in the forehead, knocking him away.

Demus unlike the Jedi was still powerful and strong. The Darkside filled him with all the power he needed to replenish his energy and keep a quick pace while still remain fresh.

As Yoda came crashing to the ground a few feet away unconscious, Demus turned his attention to Windu who had just caught up.

Pressing his advantage Demus was determined not to give up the opportunity. Copying Yoda's spinning style Demus used it to force Mace to defend more than usual. His attacks were fast and carefully planned to tire his opponent.

A single move would not finish Master Windu right away, so he had to be worn down. Fighting a skilled opponent did have its disadvantages but Demus stilled was tempted to smile.

He had always enjoyed overcoming challenges: It made one feel powerful and strong. Master Windu was proving to be a pleasant diversion before Yoda woke up. Feeling out his defenses from back to front Demus at last found a weakness.

Exhausted from all the physical activity Master Windu's movements were slower and he began to lose focus. Now was the time for Demus to make his move.

Using one spinning slash to Windu's front Demus he continued to rotate spinning towards Mace's back. Expecting the attack Mace moved to block and get ready to counterattack.

Demus surprised him by using the force to spin him as he crouched down. With lightning speed he sliced through the back of the Jedi Master's legs.

Windu came crashing down missing everything below mid thigh. His lightsaber went skittering across the floor out of reach. A mixture of shock and pain filled him leaving Mace defenseless.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.