My Analyst - Cover

My Analyst

by RandomEvent

Copyright© 2007 by RandomEvent

Erotica Sex Story: A fun short story. Thinking that two of her students have been sexually abused, a beautiful new school teacher tries to help with 'hands on' attention regularly after class. But another student has also seen the evidence and her mother, who is a psychoanalyst, gets into the act. Everyone enjoys it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   .

It was school time again after a pretty mild and boring summer. I had just turned twelve before school started and was feeling quite mature. I had the good fortune to draw a new and beautiful teacher who seemed to be very excited about teaching. And I was quite excited about her. I hoped it wasn't because she reminded me of my lovely mother. Still she looked close enough to her to be a member of our same family. Shoulder length auburn hair and matching brown eyes, plus a lovely oval face and puffy heart shaped lips completed my dream teacher.

Everything went alone just fine with all the other students thinking she was wonderful; which she was. One thing was for sure, she knew how to maintain good eye contact. That had the effect of keeping you on your toes. So it was quite a change when I started to notice little things about her. Like maybe her love life wasn't so good. I noticed because within two weeks she was starting to look at my legs. That's a laugh, right. Well, almost. Actually, she has been looking at everyone's legs and lower bodies but I just couldn't figure out why. I wear shorts most of the year because of the warm climate. Because of this and the large size of my cock, I'm very careful about how much skin is exposed. I hadn't been showing anything just because my mom is afraid of any controversy that might arise.

I was involved in an accident that killed my father and left me maimed. Of course this was a long time ago but my mother had to tell me all about it. I mean how would you feel if you were in kindergarten the first day and standing next to another little boy wee-weeing in the bathroom and he pulls out a one incher and then looks at yours. Mine took a two handed grip just to keep it out of the water.

After that first day I hot-footed it home to confront Mommy. As it was explained to me I had required extensive operations when I was just a wee lad. Because of the threat of loss of insurance coverage, my Mom had opted, years ago, to have my wee-wee repaired to full adult size. Otherwise, there would have been a series of operations, each one increasing the size just enough to make it look normal for my age group. But that would have had to be done using our money and not insurance money.

Mom, as a single mother, could not have afforded that For this reason she didn't want anyone to see it until I was an adult. As it turned out, all of my baby sitters, my day care provider and my kindergarten teacher had not only seen it but apparently had thoroughly enjoyed it. But those are different stories unrelated to now. Of course, my Mom still thought the problem was known to only the two of us. I didn't think she required updating on the subject.

Knowing that I wasn't showing anything other than a slightly larger than normal bump in the front of my shorts it seemed odd that a beautiful teacher was so interested in my skinny legs. But then her peculiar interest may have been caused by that other girl. The girl in question sat slightly in front of me and to my left. The rumor was that she never wore panties and always exposed herself to teachers regardless of their sexual orientation or sex because she thinks it helps her grades. She's probably right.

I spent the rest of the period glancing casually around the room. I saw several other girls with their legs spread like clams but they all had panties of various colors on. In any event, I've started to pay attention to the teacher's eyes whenever she scaned the room. Always, crotch level.

Foolishly, I decided to find out if it's boys she likes or what. In the bathroom at recess, I take off my underwear and throw them in the trash can. Back in class I casually open my legs a little more than usual. Quickly, the new teacher takes notice and is suddenly staying on the left side of the room; the best side for viewing a small part of my cock that is hanging loosely out of my pants leg. Her stare is so intense that I avert my eyes. And, there is miss sex-pot-show-it-all-to-teachers turned around in her seat looking at my hanging cock. Before I can close my legs she throws me a kiss and I don't know what's going on any more.

I have done what my mom told me not to do and I am ashamed. At lunch time I slowly walk back to the coat room to retrieve my meager lunch. The classroom is totally deserted except for Miss sex-pot who is smiling and staring at me. She says something to me and I can't quite get whether she says "will you have lunch with me or will you have me for lunch".

Whatever it was I ignore it and bend down to get my lunch bag. The next thing I know she's standing right in front of me with her naked pussy pressed against my forehead and her short dress up to her waist.

"I saw your cock today, Danny and I hope your tongue is at least as long".

I could smell her and it was so nasty that I couldn't help myself. I've always had a serious weakness for the smell of excited pussy. So I just stuck out my tongue and licked straight up. Her knees buckled and almost collapsed as she staggered back against the wall. I had to lean her against the wall to keep her upright. Was she expecting all talk or what? Apparently, she wasn't expecting the through cleaning she received because I really went after what I had been missing for a long while.

She was sobbing and practically unconscious by the time I was finished cleaning her up. During my activities I could swear that I had heard someone come into the coat room and that whoever it was had been breathing heavily. My mind and tongue had been busy at the time so I wasn't sure.


Later, after I had eaten my bag lunch, little miss sex-pot limped by and hissed, "rapist". "Thanks a lot", I thought. Back in class I kept my legs closed and my eyes downcast. The day had turned to crap.

Later that day, the new teacher is sitting on her desk facing us and she says she is going to read poetry to us. All of us, and now she is staring specifically at me, are to close our eyes and listen to the verses and find meaning in them. Half way through the first stanza I glance up and the teacher has her legs facing straight at me and she has no panties on. Within seconds my cock has forced my legs apart and is looking at the teacher. Her legs raise slightly and her whole slit is visible. I can hardly breath my tongue feels so thick. I risk a glance at the teacher face and see an innocent smile as she reads the last line and closes her legs.

I knew it. The bell rings and the teacher says, "Class dismissed. Danny will you please stay and erase the blackboards. Nancy, please stay also and help Danny".

Miss sex-pot smiles prettily and says, "Yes, Miss Natch."

When the rest of the class had gone the teacher turned to us and says, "If either of you want to pass this grade you are going to stay over after class twice a week. Tell your parents you're being given extra work because you are so bright. Do both of you understand?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.