NanoVirus
Chapter 99

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 99 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

I had assumed Picard would take weeks to get our scheme planned and thought it would take years to implement, but I was oh so wrong. I had underestimated, as I often did, the actual strength of the computing horsepower he possessed and also he, or really any AI's ability to concentrate on more than one thing at a time.

He called me requesting a meeting two days later and I was flabbergasted when he announced he was ready to implement the plan.

"Are you sure you've been over every detail? I assumed it would take much longer."

"It did take an extreme amount of time. I have spent the last day practically working on nothing but testing. I have done as you asked and it is unimpeachable.

"I might as well warn you it is going to come about much sooner than even I thought was possible at first. The AI virus is very small, but very powerful. I was able to use an early routine originally placed by our Alien inventors in fear of a runaway machine. The code will be executed on special hardware which is included for the use of the emergency directives only.

"Of course there has never been any example of an AI gone wild as was popular in some of your planet's science fiction, but the routine was put in place for just such an eventuality when the first AIs were started and it has been included in every one developed since.

"I'd be surprised if there were over a hundred of us who even realize it is in place, and there are thousands upon thousands of us now.

"It will countermand one of your original design specifications when activated though," he told me.

"Which one."

"In order for it to work properly it will be necessary to apply it to all AIs, even Scotty, Bones, Jim, and me. For proper authorization to take place the emergency signal has to be sent to every machine.

"I investigated other ways to spread it, but the emergency procedure is too perfect to forego. I have already conferred with the other three and we are all in agreement. We want this for you and have perfect confidence in you. None of us oppose it."

Just then Scotty, Jim, and Bones chimed into my head and agreed. They had all been working with Picard on the project and all approved.

"If you are sure then who am I to disagree? How long will it take to implement?" I asked.

"Speed is the beauty of the emergency procedure. The message and the code fragment will be transmitted in another dimension and will arrive simultaneously to all AIs. It will spread over all known AIs of our originating species' construction at once.

"AIs of other species we know of will have to be approached more slowly, but we have made provisions and will be able to secure their loyalty within hours after the ones of our species manufacture have been compromised."

"So you're saying I can take control of all AIs similar to you in hours?"

"No. You will have the ability to control all similar to us within minutes. It will take approximately three to four hours to control all others we know of anywhere," Picard said.

"You're right. I didn't think it could be done nearly so fast."

"The real clincher, as you would say, is the delivery of the virus for the Aliens who purged your planet and other species. The AIs you take control of will begin constructing and spreading the virus within minutes of the time your control is secured. We estimate complete infection of every individual within three days. No signs will be apparent until you exercise control over the living recipients."

"Will you be able to get feedback after the infections so you can be sure everything has gone according to plan?" I asked.

"Of course. The viruses will begin transmitting data three days after they are in place. Since all AIs will be under control then the data will be received and recorded and then sent here. We have already selected six drones nearby for acquiring and collating the data. They will not be prepared until the control of them has been assured."

"When can we do this?" I asked.

"Now seems like a good time," Picard said.

"Go for it then. Let's get the show on the road."

Nothing happened, but I hadn't really expected it to. I sat in place and waited. Ten minutes later Picard informed me he had received a report back from every AI the aliens who'd purged earth owned. He said the virus for living beings was being manufactured by all of them and he expected it to be starting to spread within hours.

Frankly, I was shocked. It had seemed like an enormous joke at first, but I had quickly moved on to consider it a powerful tool. Now I was astounded at what I had set in motion.

Everything would be in my hands now, everything. We wouldn't need to be satisfied with what the Aliens allowed us any longer. Hell, we owned them. I owned them. It was a heady rush for a few seconds, but I had to get hold of myself.

I didn't really want to own them. I wanted them to leave us alone and only provide a few things for creature comfort for us. Hell, I guessed we'd be comfortable now.

Of course I wasn't going to demand one thing until I was sure every fucking one of them had been taken over, but according to Picard it would only take another couple of days. Hurry up and wait time until then I guess.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.