NanoVirus
Chapter 91

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 91 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

I went over to Margaret's office then and luckily Sparkle and Geraldine were there with her. I asked them if they were packed and they all said they were. I even took time to tease them about the limo too.

Having Scotty conjure up the limo had been one of Nancy's better ideas. I had thought it was a little silly at first, but now I could tell everyone liked it and it made me look good. Sensitive and caring and so forth.

During breakfast this morning Nancy had decided I needed to invite Valerie and Roslyn, the anchor babes to move out to the ranch tonight also. Since I was coming to the hotel this morning I hadn't bothered calling them and now I went to look them up.

They were hanging out in the broadcasting area and I approached them giving them both a big hug and some kisses. They were dressed, unfortunately, but I managed a little feeling around on them through their jeans and blouses.

"I have an invitation for both of you I hope you'll accept," I told them, after giving them both a good molesting.

"I can't think of a thing you'd ask me that I wouldn't agree to," Roslyn said.

"Same here tall, dark, and naughty," Valerie agreed.

"Good, as soon as you get time pack up your things and tell Scotty where they are. He'll send them out to the ranch. Nancy has done a little remodeling out there and she's asked me to have all my closest friends move in with us," I told them.

They both seemed nearly giddy at the thought and I wondered why I had been so stupid I didn't think of it myself.

"That's so sweet of you Jack. Will we get to move into your pussy dorm?" Valerie asked.

"That's what Nancy has in mind," I told them, blushing crimson.

"She is a saint for thinking of us. I think I'll drop down and kiss her feet as soon as I see her again," Roslyn said.

"That probably won't be necessary. It might make her blush though and that couldn't be all bad," I said.

"I think she is just wonderful for inviting us. I've never really had the chance to talk to her, but everyone who has says she can be hilarious when she wants to be," Valerie said.

"She can be that, especially when she has me to dig into."

"That's what I've heard. Everyone says you are really a good sport about it though," Roslyn said.

"I have to be, I've known Nancy longer than anyone, since years before the virus. Did you know she held out on me for years and never even thought about giving me any until everyone started dying?" I asked.

"I can't believe that. I'll have to get her word on it," Valerie said.

"It's true, ask her yourself."

"You can bet we will. I just can't believe it even coming from you," Roslyn said.

"You two would never do that to me would you?" I asked.

"Not on your life, in fact we think you're the one that's holding out on us. We'd hate to have to make a broadcast about it," Valerie threatened.

"I'm sure it doesn't have to come to that. Remember you'll be much closer now," I said trying to get out of the fix I seemed to have gotten myself into.

"If what we've heard of the ranch is true we'll be a lot more nearly naked most of the time too. That will suit us both fine. We'll be ready at five so just whistle when it's time to go," Roslyn said.

They left me then to go record some more announcements. It wasn't really necessary anymore since Scotty could bring in anyone we wanted. We kept it up though since it did bring in volunteers. It was working well and we'd decided to keep it going.

At five we all gathered at the front entrance and the Nancymobile was waiting. It was a big hit again, especially as the coachmen piled out to get the doors for us.

Nancy was there to greet the new arrivals when we pulled into the garage. There was a lot of hugging and kissing and welcome to the ranch and all that shit. Supper was also ready and we went in to eat.

Nancy was in form and soon had everyone but me laughing. I was trying not to seem embarrassed, but I wasn't doing too good a job. I tried to concentrate on the food, which seemed even better than usual. Susan was near me.

"Susan this is delicious, it may be the best steak I've ever had," I said.

"It is probably the freshest. It was walking around chewing its cud just a few hours ago," she told me.

"Did Johnny just kill it today?" I asked.

"No Scotty is the guilty party. He sliced and diced it from a distance. I know that it might seem the old fashion way would be better, but it isn't. When Scotty butchers beef it is just perfect when I get it. We're going to have another surprise for you Saturday night. We're gonna have a cook out," she told me.

"That sounds like fun. We haven't really had one since we've been here."

"Scotty won't be doing the cooking this time though he did make me a giant smoker, he even cut a cord of hickory for the cooking fire. It will be great.

"I'll have to admit I've never seen a slow cooker with so many gauges and gadgets though. Scotty says all I have to do is get the fire started and slather on the sauce every now and then. He can even turn the meat over without raising the lid," Susan said, excitedly.

"Drones are wonderful helpers. I think everyone should have a few," I said, trying a little joke.

"They are great all right. Only now I have to watch you to make sure you do a little something besides fucking," Nancy said, letting me have it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.