NanoVirus
Chapter 88

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 88 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

Scotty materialized the magically petite Claire on cue. I hadn't known who was coming to help, but I knew someone would be. Claire put her hand between us and began diddling the Queen's clitty furiously. Gabrielle went silent as consciousness left her. I gave her limp body a few more strokes and then blew a big load up her. Scotty told me she would be pregnant before she came to.

Claire didn't waste any time giving the Queen her indoctrination. When she finished it we moved Gabrielle over to one side of the bed and made her comfortable with pillows and then covered her up.

"What do we do now?" Claire asked.

"I think I'm gonna get me some more pussy in the Queen's royal bed, what will you do?" I asked Claire, as I pulled her T-shirt over her head letting her own fat round titties come into view.

"It looks like I'm about to get fucked. I think I'll try to lay back and enjoy it. Just try not to bruise the baby's forehead," Claire said, grinning.

Clair looked completely lewd as she lay back dragging a pillow under her head and then spread her legs widely, opened her arms in invitation and told me to come fuck momma. I lay down onto her between her legs and put my mouth to one of her nipples, trying to see if I could inhale nipple, titty, and all. I was able to get more of it into my mouth than I'd thought.

I didn't spend long on her breasts though. Soon enough I was wedging my hard dick into her tiny pussy. She was very wet but her pussy was one of the tightest. She put her heels onto by butt cheeks then, it spread her wider and she drummed them on my ass urging me on. Once I was fully in her she began squeezing her already tight pussy around my dick and humping up to me as hard as I was thrusting into her slick sheath.

As I pumped her Clair began kissing and nibbling on my nipples. This action always sent a bolt through my dick. I was getting as close as she was and when she started to come she bit down firmly on one of them and I exploded. Clair was dainty and petite but she was always an aggressive fuck and she hadn't slacked off this time.

I was weak and slumped down onto her tiny form. After a few breaths I rolled us both over putting her on top of me with my shrinking dick still up her. I spent a pleasant few minutes playing with her great ass and then we both dropped off to sleep.

Scotty roused us both an hour and a half later telling us that Gabrielle was about to come around. I had my face up close to hers as she opened her eyes and I could easily see the love light in them.

"I'll be damned it does work. I can't believe it but now know that it's true." Gabrielle said.

"No one ever believes me but it always works. You should also be able to talk to your virus now." I told her.

She looked at me strangely for a few seconds and then smiled. I sent her a message and that shocked her a little. Clair sent her and image of what she had looked like while I was pounding into her pussy and she blushed.

"It is so hard to believe but it is all true, about the virus, the drones, the Aliens and everything." she said.

"I'm almost sad to have to go back to England now." she said.

"I think that you should stay at the ranch for a couple of days before you go back. All of the others want to meet you and I'll have to warn you that Nancy wants to see you get a spanking. Mostly though you need to visit while your memory is enhanced. You will be out for nearly twenty-four hours during that." I told her.

"You mean that was true also." she asked.

"Would I lie to the Queen? It's true. In about twenty-four hours part of you beautiful Royal ass will be memory." I said.

"But what of the asshole idiots that are in England, they will wonder where I've gotten off to?" Gabrielle asked.

"They will be too busy worrying about their own sorry asses. When Scotty puts us down at the ranch he is going to bring all of them up here for a physical. The nurses can be very persuasive." I told the Queen.

She laughed at that and then we all stood so Scotty could dress us. He did a splendid job on Gabrielle, draping her in Royal finery and with as many of the Crown Jewels as he could find places for, including her crown. He sent us to the ranch then, putting us down in the main living room not far from the original kitchen.

Nancy and all the usual suspects were waiting for us. I introduced them each to Gabrielle, Nancy first of course.

"I'm pleased to meet you your Majesty," Nancy said and I could tell that Gabrielle's Royal trappings had Nancy a little flustered.

"I'm very pleased to meet you too Nancy, Jack tells me that you are hoping I'll get a spanking." The Queen teased her.

Nancy looked daggers my way and for once was at a loss for words. Gabrielle got me off the hook though.

"To tell you the truth I probably need a good spanking and it seems that Jack would be good at giving them. Maybe you and I can talk later when you can give me some pointers on just how naughty I need to be to get one." Gabrielle told her.

Nancy assured her that they would talk when someone wasn't around and then she moved off to let some of the others meet the Queen.

It took a little over an hour for the introductions and Gabrielle was marvelous. Susan had a meal ready shortly and we all sat down to eat. Then it was time to put the Queen to bed for her upgrade. Scotty had beamed her four-poster into my study and when she entered it Scotty changed her back into the gown she'd been sleeping in when I first saw her. When she lay down I tucked her in and gave her a peck on the lips. She was asleep before I left the room.

Returning to the kitchen I found that Nancy had some coffee for me and she gave me a mild ass chewing about the Queen's spanking and my blabbing. Her heart wasn't really in it though and I think she was just keeping in practice.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.