NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 85

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 85 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

It was a general overview of where we were now. The trick teams were working their way through the former fighters as they had time. The main focus though was on those that hadn't been fighting in Europe and Russia.

China and England had been left alone except for removing the troublemakers. Special emphasis had been put on bringing in all research scientists in any field and they were being tricked as needed.

Sparkle was working on organizing them, getting them a place to go to work and discovering their requirements. Mostly they were allowed to continue with whatever they had been working on when the terminations began. Some of them though had been working on research that would no longer interest us, and they were trying to fit themselves into other projects or preparing proposals for research they were interested in.

Scotty had also done impressive work toward restoring some of the earth's most beautiful places to a more natural environment. Hawaii had been left nearly deserted by the terminations and Scotty had convinced most of those living there to move or at least to move to the big island. The remaining islands were purged of interloping species and it was hoped that the unique species that had developed there would make a comeback.

The Australian continent was also nearly deserted now. Most modernized people who had lived through the terminations had been willing to leave. Only the aborigines had remained in any numbers and they were being allowed to retake possession of their original territory.

Foreign wildlife was also removed, including the cattle and sheep that had been brought there for commercial purposes.

Much of Africa was now in the same shape and the only people that remained in any numbers were those who wanted to live as in pre-colonization times.

A couple of hours of the report reading were about all I could take on the first day. I looked up from the reports and glanced at Miriam. I discovered a treat that I'm sure Scotty had planned for me.

There was nothing to block my view of Miriam and she was currently swiveled toward me in her chair. Her tasteful skirt was short and it was pulled high on her thighs. I could see she had on stockings with a garter belt to keep them in place. I could also see she hadn't felt she would need to wear any panties today and her neat little bush was easy to see. It was also pretty easy to look at.

I looked up and could tell Miriam had been watching me look at her charms. When my eyes met hers she smiled and then spread her knees a little further apart. I guess she was making sure I saw what I wanted to.

"Is there anything I can do for you Jack?" Miriam asked, with an inviting voice.

"I think you'd better come over here and help me check out my chair."

"Is there something wrong with it?" she asked.

"I just want to make sure it will be comfortable for us when you're sitting in my lap."

She hopped up and came right over. Wasting no time she sat in my lap and put her arms around my neck.

"Is this comfortable?" Miriam asked.

I put a hand on one of her knees and then slowly slid it up under her skirt until I felt her bush tickling it. I explored gently with my fingers until I located her slit and then I pushed a finger between her lips. She wasn't wet, but I could tell she soon would be.

"It's getting more comfortable by the minute Miriam."

"It sure is. I think I'm going to love my new job," she said.

I removed my hand from Miriam's skirt and raised it to begin unbuttoning her blouse. She kissed my lips lightly and then hitched her ass up a little and raised the hem of her skirt until it was around her waist, spreading her legs a little as she did. She kissed me again with a little more enthusiasm this time and when I had her blouse unbuttoned I put a hand into it searching for a titty. She wasn't wearing a bra and I found a firm round titty at once. The nipple was plumping up nicely and I played with it for a while.

Soon enough both nipples appeared to be at full attention and I put my hand back on her pussy seeking the slit again. It was much wetter now and Miriam moaned into my mouth as I slid a finger into her. Her hips began to rock as I fingerfucked her for a couple of minutes.

I broke the kiss and moved as if to stand. Miriam took the hint and stood also. By the time I was standing Miriam had bent over my desk and had her hands on the top bracing herself.

"I've always wanted to get it good across the bosses desk. Will you do me this way?" Miriam asked, in a little girl's voice.

"I think I'm going to enjoy helping fulfill your fantasy Miriam."

She reached down and pulled her skirt up to her waist again. It exposed her beautiful ass to me and I took the time to fondle it a little. She spread her feet further while I was at it. I took hold of my dick and placed it in her entrance and then pressed it up into her slowly.

She groaned at my entrance and I groaned a little myself as I went all the way in on the first stroke. Miriam had a delightful pussy, as if there were any other kind. She was wet but also hot and tight. She gripped me with her inner muscles as I set a slow pace. I didn't feel like I needed to rush. Just then Miriam moved a hand and pressed the call button on the intercom.

"Laurie, could you come in here for a few minutes? I need you to help me with something I'm doing for Jack." Miriam said, into the speakerphone.

"I'll be glad to Miriam."

In a few seconds Laurie opened the door. She stopped when she saw us and then a smile lit her face. She came into the office and shut the door behind her.

"Oh good, this job looks like it is going to be even better than I expected. Miriam can you hold out until I can get my clothes off?" Laurie asked.

"I'm doing fine now Laurie, but if Jack is anything like the rumors I know I will need help soon."

Laurie already had her skirt off and I could see she was also wearing stockings with a garter belt and no panties. When her blouse was off I saw her titties didn't need a bra either. They were probably a large C cup and her nipples were at attention already, probably from anticipation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.