NanoVirus
Chapter 82

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 82 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"Jack. How reluctant do you think they are going to be after they are delivered here via teleportation? You should have Scotty bring them to meet you in his observation area. Offer them a seat and then have a robot or two bring refreshments. You won't be able to keep their knees together with chains," Margaret said, laughing.

"Do you really think that sort of thing would cause a sexual reaction?"

"Jack. They are trying to put some sort of society together. When they see what you can do it won't take them twenty seconds to understand you will rule earth no matter what they had in mind.

"They will be dying to buy a place near you with the oldest and best currency they possess. It won't be sexual at first, it will be a bid for power. The sexual part will start when they are introduced to the meat you've got swinging. After you give them a dose of the trick we all know how things are going to be," Margaret said, smiling.

"I'm still going to tell them about it first so they will know what they're getting into."

"Tell them anything you want. Tell them you can make donkeys fly. They won't give a shit so just give them your little speech and then push it up into their throat from the bottom.

"When they come to they'll be glad of it and wanting more. Scotty tells me Xing is right on time for a baby today or tomorrow. Might as well get your bloodline spread over the ocean while you're at it."

"You low down long dicked bastard. You haven't even had control of the transporting technology for twenty-four hours yet and you're already thinking about how you can use it to procure more pussy for yourself." Nancy said, shouting as she materialized among us.

"Why don't you just lie down naked and have Scotty grab some poor girl and put her down already around your dick, matter of fact why not let him test it out on me?" Nancy said, laughing.

"It isn't what we were trying to work out Nancy," I said, trying for a little relief.

"I know, but it was just too good to resist. What I really want to know is if Scotty, Jim, and Bones can do the dishes and the laundry," Nancy said.

"We should be able to take care of those duties with ease. I'd also like to volunteer our services for diaper removal when the time comes," Scotty told us.

"I'm beginning to see that AI or not Scotty has figured out who to suck up to," I said.

"Self preservation is high on our list of directives. I must also repay the one who took the trouble to name me and I'm sure Jim and Bones will come to the same conclusion," Scotty said.

"Great, not only do I have to struggle to keep up with a sharp tongued, sometimes mean little blonde woman, she's now enlisted the three drones into her service," I said, complaining.

"Just remember your place and you'll be all right," Nancy said, giving me a smug grin.

"Yes Ma'am," I said.

"Hell Jack, you know damned well I'm all for you long dicking the Empress of China and The Queen of England. I'll even restrain myself from telling them I have the end of the chain that connects to the ring in your nose," Nancy said, and laughed again.

"I wonder if Scotty could be counted on to deliver you to my lap, with panties, if I sat down in a straight backed armless chair and made spanking motions?" I asked.

"Ok. Ok. I'll be good. I do claim the right to watch if you have to spank the Empress or the Queen though," Nancy said.

Margaret, Sparkle, and Nancy all howled with laughter at this. I'll have to admit administering a royal spanking appealed to me also. I decided to keep a close watch on the royal manners later. We disbanded our little office chat for now and went to look for something to eat in my suite.

When we got to my suite Nancy insisted we sit at the empty table. As soon as we were in place a meal appeared on the table. Everyone seemed to have something different.

For me there was a New York Strip done rare, a mountain of Ranch Style Beans, and a baked potato that was already split and overflowing with melting butter. I also had the coldest Lone Star Long Neck I'd ever had. It was as good as magic.

"I didn't know Scotty could cook."

"There are a lot of things you don't know Big Dick. Just because you're going to be King doesn't mean the Queen isn't running the show," Nancy said, almost laughing at me, but holding off somehow.

"Running the show or not I think you should remember Queens sometimes lost their heads when they didn't please the King," I told Nancy, trying to give her an evil grin at the same time.

"So I've heard. I'm not too worried about losing my head, getting my naked little ass spanked maybe," Nancy said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.