NanoVirus
Chapter 72

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 72 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

I found Nancy in the kitchen with coffee ready and breakfast cooking.

"Well long dick it's about time you crawled out of the sack. Don't try to tell me you've been consoling Aimee over her ordeal all this time. It wouldn't surprise me a bit to learn you have her tied down and have been fucking her senseless for hours," Nancy said, trying to get started.

"Darling you know any other time I would gladly submit to endless teasing from you. Right now though, I need you to help Aimee and I in my bedroom," I said.

"Well, I don't guess it can hurt me - you can't knock me any further up," Nancy said, and laughed as she took the cooking off the stove and followed me.

Aimee was already naked when we got to the bedroom. Nancy only had her T-shirt on and she shed it promptly. She turned to me and got my clothes off me with all due speed also.

It is true it can really happen to anyone. I was alone in my bedroom with two beautiful women, both of them pregnant with a child of mine, and my dick was as limp as a clean sock. It didn't help when Nancy laughed about this too.

"Where'd your dick go Jack? I've never seen that thing," Nancy said, and giggled.

"That is my dick Nancy, it just happens to be soft."

"I didn't know yours got soft Jack, sorry."

"Come on Nancy, you and Aimee need to trick me, and no added instructions please. No keywords or any of that shit if you would be so kind," I said.

"I don't know Jack. I might want to put in a few special instructions. I might like to have you barking like a dog or something," Nancy said, letting me have it.

"Remember Nancy, whatever you do, you'll be doing it to your baby's father," I told her, trying to appeal to good sense.

"Ok, ok, I'll be serious. Just remember one isn't all I want. You have to promise to breed me back in foal heat."

"Honey, I'll breed you anytime I can and you know it. As long as Janet says it won't hurt you I'll have my dick in you pronto."

"That's more like it Jack. As long as you can beg like that I won't be forced to put in a begging keyword."

"That's all fine and good, but what are we going to do about big dick being limp?" Aimee asked.

"I have a few little tricks of my own Aimee, watch and learn," Nancy said.

Nancy had me lay down on the bed on my back. She straddled my head and put her pussy right over my mouth.

"Open wide Jack, I need to pee," she said.

I opened wide, but the rest wasn't necessary. I loved it though. I still didn't know why, but I did love it. As soon as Nancy mentioned it my dick shot up like an iron spike. I opened my mouth and she was just able to dribble a few drops out. It got to her too because in just a few seconds it was fuckoil dripping into my mouth instead of piss. She nearly jumped off my face and onto the bed beside me on her back.

"That's enough mother fucker. Now get on me and fuck!" she said.

There was no foreplay wanted or needed. I put my now hard dick to her pussy and pressed it in. She was thoroughly wet and I slid in to he hilt. Her legs flew around my waist and she started humping her hips not even waiting for me to start thrusting.

I pulled back and thrust again and then started pounding. It was what Nancy wanted now and she let me know it. She was growling at me now and urging me on. It was fast and furious as we were nearly fighting to see who could come first.

Nancy won and screamed out her triumph in only a couple of minutes. I glanced at Aimee and could see she had a finger up her own pussy getting it wet in anticipation. For some reason it turned me on further now. I felt my balls begin to pump and then I felt Aimee pressing her finger up my ass. It was the last thing I remembered for a long while.

When I came back the first person I saw was Nancy. I got a hint now of what they'd felt after I'd tricked them. I knew at once loving Nancy and Aimee was the most important thing to me for the rest of my life. I guess Nancy could see it too as she threw her arms around me and kissed me intensely. When she broke the kiss I turned to Aimee for the same treatment. I felt content and my worries didn't seem to be so troubling anymore.

"Jack we did give you a keyword, but we instructed you not to notice it as one unless it was Aimee or me using it on you. We also made it inoperative unless you were sure we hadn't been co-opted by someone else. Do you think it will be acceptable?" Nancy asked.

"Nancy anything you do will be acceptable to me, key word or no," I told her.

"Kewl. Hey Aimee, think we ought to try the barking like a dog trick now?" Nancy asked.

"Naw, let's spring it on him when there are more people to see it."

They both got up and put on their T-shirts then. They told me they were going to tell everyone about Aimee's pregnancy and they instructed me to lie there, go back to sleep, and try to get in touch with my virus. I decided they were correct and I lay there until I drifted off.

I don't have any idea how long I'd slept before I began dreaming. I just remember dreaming I was inside my own head wandering around. I didn't have any idea how to begin. It felt strange though to seem to be thinking so lucidly while I knew I was asleep.

"Virus, hello. Can you hear me? Can you speak?" I asked.

"Yes I can hear you Jack. I'm glad to speak to you," The virus said.

"You are? Why would you be glad to speak to me?" I asked.

"It is very boring just being here and recording what goes on without having any other functions. This is actually very exciting for me and I think for the drone also. We are not actually fully sentient, but we are aware of our surroundings and ourselves. The drone is especially intrigued by this," The virus told me.

"Aimee told me you might be able to help us by telling us things about the remaining population," I said, tentatively.

"We can tell you everything about them. We can tell you where they are and what they are doing. In some cases we can even tell you what they are planning," It told me, and it actually seemed to be happy at the prospect.

"That would be so much data. Do you think I could absorb it?" I asked.

"You would have difficulty by yourself, but if you will allow it I can help and the drone can help even more," It told me.

"How would you be able to do it?" I asked, warily.

"I could help you by organizing the data. I would need to occupy about an additional cc of your brain matter to do it. If you allow it I can create extra storage for data in other places in your body. You probably don't realize it, but you have a perfectly acceptable large group of nerves extending down your spine to the area of your coccyx which were there to control your tail.

"The tail has long since been forgone in most humans, but the nerves are still in place. I could have various fat cells in the area of you waist and buttocks transformed to cells which would be able to function as memory. I have conferred with the drone for the facts and it assures me your memory could be increased by orders of magnitude. Also a slight rearranging of the way your intelligence works could increase it substantially.

"There are also other ways you can be improved. With the technology available to us it will be easy for us to instruct you in constructing a life-form to machine interface. You could use it to access data on the computer systems you already have.

"We could also provide software for the machines you have which would greatly increase their functionality and speed of operation. We anticipate that later, even with the rudimentary semiconductor facilities your species has developed, we could give you guidance to create processing units which would be vastly superior to what you are currently capable of," The virus explained.

"How do you know so much about our computers and semiconductors," I asked.

"Jack, we did a complete copy of all the contents of all the brains of the people who were terminated. Many of the individuals were very knowledgeable. I must tell you though some of them were quite disturbed," It said.

I could imagine. They had terminated all prisoners, criminals, government leaders, and religious leaders. I was sure many of the last two groups would be disturbing, to say nothing of the prisoners and criminals.

I was overwhelmed again and I didn't know how to respond. I did this to get answers and now I was facing more questions. It wanted to make use of my tail nerves for fuck sake and turn the fat on my ass into memory. Did this mean I would forget a few thousand things if Nancy dug her nails into my ass while we were fucking? I was beginning to hope maybe I would never have to wake up. I had to do this though. I had other questions.

"Are you telling me you have recorded all the thoughts and knowledge of all the people who were terminated?" I asked.

"Yes. We did complete copies of all the brains of all people on earth. The information about the semiconductors and computer systems was noticed on the cursory scan the drone did on the data as it was saving it. It can do a complete analysis of all the data and index it if you wish. It would also evaluate the data as it did this and could indicate the probable veracity.

This data can also be cross checked for correctness against all the other data stored on the drone," My virus told me.

This alone was mind boggling. The drone now contained all the accumulated knowledge of earth's population. Not only that, but it was offering to check it against the alien's data and grade our work. I had to halt this line of thinking for now. It was intriguing, but there were other things I felt were more immediately important.

"Aimee said the drone considered her to be in control now. Was she correct?" I asked.

"Until you came into contact. She told her virus and the drone she would like to hand control of the drone over to you if you could make contact. The drone already knows you have made contact and it considers you to be in control now.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.