NanoVirus
Chapter 64

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 64 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

I had Aimee's jacket off her now so I pulled the T-shirt out of her pants, raised it over her head and off her by pulling on the hem. Her beautiful breasts with their dark areolae and perfect chocolate drop nipples came into view. I took time to admire them and I saw Johnny was doing the same. Aimee spent a few seconds looking indignantly at us in turn.

"What do you think you're up to Jack? Why is Johnny here?"

"I think Johnny likes to see you naked Aimee. I think he's hoping I'm going to take all your clothes off," I said.

"Well you certainly are not. I'm not going to let you take all my clothes off me in front of my own son."

"I'm not sure you can stop me Aimee. I've been thinking of doing this for quite a while now. It turns me on."

"I don't care what it does. It isn't right. Johnny shouldn't be seeing me naked," Aimee said, as I knelt to unlace and remove her boots.

"I think he should get to see you naked Aimee. He's told me about how you used to give him sneaky peeks at your body when the two of you were alone. He said you always pretended it was an accident. He thought you were doing it on purpose though."

"Well I wasn't. I guess he did see glimpses of me from time to time, but things just happen some times," she said, trying to explain, but even she must have known how lame it sounded.

"Sure, sure they do Aimee. It happens when a mother wants her son to see her and get excited. You were getting Johnny excited weren't you?"

"Well he shouldn't have been looking," she said, as I slid her pants and panties down together. She lifted her feet out of them when I had them down and stood there naked, but still complaining.

"How could he resist looking at your sweet body Aimee? I know I never could. You give me a hardon just breathing."

She shivered a little then, as if just realizing she was naked. I shucked my T-shirt and kicked off my boots, then dropped my pants and stepped out of them. I took Aimee back into my arms and kissed her again. Her kiss was more passionate than before and my dick had sprung up and was pressed between us. She ground herself against it as I played with her ass.

Johnny was just standing there naked with a hardon. His dick was bigger than I'd expected it to be. It was at least seven inches long and pretty thick.

"Come on up and hug your Mom Johnny. Start out by hugging up to her backside while I keep the front warm. Don't forget to feel around a little. We don't want her to think we don't like her."

"Don't you dare Johnny. I'm your mother and you shouldn't even be in here while I'm naked."

Johnny didn't pay her any attention and cuddled right up to her firm round ass. I could see him maneuvering his dick to lie right between her asscheeks and she shivered again as he did it.

I leaned back a little and played with Aimee's titties as Johnny pressed his dick between her buns and felt around on her body with his hands. I released one titty and his hand replaced mine. He moved his other hand down to explore her bush and pussy.

"She's wet isn't she Johnny? I'll bet she's dripping. Have you ever tasted her pussy juice?"

"Not yet, but I think it's about time," He said, putting his dripping fingers in his mouth.

"How do you like it? How do you like licking up your momma's pussy juice."

"She taste sweet, just like she is. Your pussy taste sweet momma. I like it."

Aimee trembled again, and then once more as Johnny put his hand back down and slid a finger up her and fingerfucked her for a couple of minutes. All Aimee could do was shake and drip as Johnny played with her and rubbed his dick up and down over her ass cheeks. Finally he backed up a little and pressed his dick down to push it between her legs so its head would stick out the other side. Aimee parted her legs enough to allow it, but moaned about this not being right.

"Face it Aimee, Johnny and me are both gonna fuck you whether it's right or not. I'm going to hold you down while he fucks your mommy pussy and then he's going to hold you down while I fuck your pussy. I've got some KY in the nightstand too. After I get to fucking you pretty good I'm gonna roll over and put you on top, then Johnny's going to lube up your ass and fuck you there. I had my heart set on giving you your first assfucking Aimee, but I'm going to let Johnny do it instead."

"No. Don't do it. Johnny can't fuck me, I'm his mother," she wailed.

I took her hands and backed up pulling Aimee toward the bed. Johnny shuffled along behind her keeping his dick between her legs and his finger in her pussy. His other hand was twisting and pulling on one of her nipples as his lips kissed and sucked on the back of her neck.

As my legs touched the bed I backed up onto it pulling Aimee forward. Johnny held back now and I soon had Aimee stretched out on her face on the bed. I rolled her over so she would see Johnny mounting her. I held her arms out to her side, but it didn't take much strength to hold them down.

Johnny got onto the bed between his mother's legs now. Aimee moaned and protested, but she spread her legs wide. I could see Johnny staring at her wet pussy slit as he moved farther up between her sweet thighs. He leaned over her and flattened himself down onto her. She bucked and wiggled and tried to avoid his dick as it sought her pussy.

"Put him in Aimee. Take his big dick in your hand and put it in your pussy."

"No. I can't let Johnny fuck me. I can't do it. It's not right," she wailed.

"You have to let him fuck you Aimee. Look at his dick - see how hard you've made it. He has to have some relief now Aimee. His dick is so hard and you know your pussy wants to feel it sliding up in you. Put him in Aimee."

"I can't, I can't just put his dick up me. It would be wrong. It's so wrong for Johnny to fuck me. I'm his mother," she said, moaning.

"It will feel so good though Aimee, you know you want it. Put it in and see how good it feels. You'll love it - you know you will."

"Oh I know, but it isn't right. I want it so bad. It isn't right though," she said again, as her hand went down to grasp Johnny's dick and swipe the head up and down between her lips.

She needn't have bothered. Johnny's dick was already dripping wet from her juices. They had run down out of her when he'd had his dick between her legs from the back. Finally she placed her son's dickhead to her entrance and Johnny slowly slid it up her tight wet pussy. I knew it must feel wonderful, I'd been in her sweet pussy before and it was so hot and tight. Her labia were puffy and dripping as Johnny slid all the way up her.

"Oh God. It feels so good, but it's so wrong. I can't help it - I love it. Fuck me baby, fuck your mommy now, harder baby, fuck me harder." Aimee moaned, growling as Johnny pumped his big dick up her.

Aimee put her legs up around Johnny's waist now and dug her nails into his asscheeks. He slammed it up her and she thrust up to meet him. For a moment I thought I might have pushed her too far into the fuck. Her eyes were open, but seemed unseeing. She had her whole being attuned to the prick pounding up her pussy. Her son's prick, her little Johnny's big dick was up her and she loved it.

"Are you still on the pill Aimee? Are you safe?" I asked.

"No, oh god no. I stopped taking them. I wanted another baby, oh god," she moaned.

"Johnny will give you a baby Aimee, he'll spurt one up in you. He has a long dick Aimee and he can shoot it deep up inside you. He'll give you a baby Aimee," I said, egging her one.

This shook her more and threw fuel on the fire of her pumping lust. She gripped Johnny tighter.

"I can't have Johnny's baby, I can't."

"Yes you can Aimee, Johnny will give you a baby. He'll give you a baby girl, and when she's old enough he can fuck her too."

"Oh. Oh. Oh god!" she screamed.

Johnny was lost in the fucking now too. His hips beat against his mother's like pistons. He didn't care if he was fucking her too hard - it wasn't too hard for him. Aimee was grunting at his every thrust now and hanging on tightly as he pounded up into her. She was nearly to her exploding point.

"Trick her Johnny, give her the trick and come up her pussy too.

"Let go Aimee, let him trick you, let him make you his Aimee," I said, making it an order.

He heard me and lunged his prick to its deepest and locked it up her. He released one titty he had been mauling and his hand shot down to her clitoris to stimulate it. Aimee screamed again and started coming. I watched her eyes roll back and then she was bucking and shaking for nearly a minute - then it was over. She went limp.

Johnny relaxed a little too.

"Did you shoot in her Johnny?"

"No sir." He answered, still under the influence of the order.

"Keep pumping then until you do. Her pussy is still warm and wet isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Then keep fucking until you shoot it up her. She wants your come up her pussy. She wants a baby. See if you can give her one," I said.

I thought just the words were going to make Johnny blow his wad. They electrified him. He pushed his dick up her again and dropped his hands to her hips to pull her to him. He lasted about ten more strokes and then blasted off. He kept pumping until his come was leaking back out of her pussy around his dick. Then he collapsed onto his mother's limp body.

When Johnny got his wind back and pulled his limp dick out of his mother I high-fived him. He had the biggest shit-eating grin on his face I'd ever seen. I asked him how he liked it.

"Awesome, it was just awesome. I loved it."

"Remember, you can't keep her. I might extend the loan a little though. Would you like to fuck her for a few days?" I asked.

"You can keep all my girls, if you want to for that. It is just such a rush to fuck my mother. I can hardly believe it," he said.

"You don't have to tell me. It's a rush for me to fuck her too and she isn't even my mother. I guess you could call her my wife though, especially since I think of you as my son," I said, and Johnny beamed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.