NanoVirus
Chapter 63

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 63 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"Yes sir."

"Who instructed you to do it?" I asked.

"Our Leader."

"Is Seven your leader?"

"She is his spokesman. She isn't the leader though."

"I thought I was your leader."

"You are sir, but we have a higher leader and you needed to get your indoctrination. Seven asked me to do it if I got the chance. It's all right if you don't want to do it now. Seven said someone would get to it in the next few days. She just asked me to do it if I got the opportunity," Yvonne told me.

"I guess I'm confused Yvonne. If I'm the leader and Seven isn't why did you try to do it without discussing it with me first?" I asked.

"Seven gave me orders from the top leader. If they hadn't come from him I wouldn't have been able to do it without your permission," she told me.

"How did you know the instructions came from the leader?"

"Seven gave me the code word."

"What is the code word?" I asked, doubting she would give it to me.

"I don't know it sir. I only recognize it when I hear it," she told me.

"Are you to report to Seven if you indoctrinate me?" Yes sir, I just need to give her a signal.

"Do you need to give her a code word or other special sign with the signal?" I asked.

"No sir, I just give her a little nod of the head when we are all together," she explained.

"Well then be sure and give Seven the signal Yvonne. I've been indoctrinated," I told her.

"I didn't think I had done it sir, I thought the indoctrination was interrupted," she said.

"No Yvonne. It went perfectly. I'm fully indoctrinated now, you did a good job," I told her.

"Very well sir, I'll be sure to signal Seven as soon as I can," Yvonne told me.

"That will be fine Yvonne. Be sure not to mention or remember this instruction session to anyone," I said.

I closed her then and sent her back to sit down away from us. I talked it over with the others and we wondered if it would help anything. I had some small hope.

The instructions for my indoctrination had necessarily been delivered with the special code word which carried the ultimate authority. It seemed hiding the process from me hadn't carried the same authority. Perhaps this higher authority didn't consider something could go wrong with my indoctrination. I felt we should go ahead and confront the situation as soon as possible.

Seven and I planned to go and activate the broadcast team this morning. I decided I would go get Seven and she and I would go to the site with Aimee as pilot and Sharon and Jasmine to provide security. If she objected to it we would see what happened then, if she didn't she would be alone with us and I thought we could subdue her if we needed to.

I called Yvonne back and opened her again. I had thought of something else I wanted to be sure of.

"Yvonne does Seven give you the code word in normal speech or does it have to be after you are opened?" I asked her.

"It has to be after I'm open for instructions sir," she told me.

"Do you need a special key word to change your opening phrase?" I asked.

"No sir. I've never had the phrase changed that I know of. I'm sure it's never been changed. It was given to me when I was indoctrinated," she said, and seemed certain.

"I'm going to change your phrase Yvonne. It is now: Open up my pretty." I told her.

"Your new closing phrase is: We're all done." I added.

I spoke her old closing phrase and it obviously had no effect on her. I spoke the new one and she closed at once. I opened her with the new phrase and it worked. I closed her again and spoke her former opening phrase. It had no effect. I was hoping I had found a chink in the leaders armor. I didn't put much faith in it working if he was around, but I did hope it would foil Seven's chances of questioning Yvonne. At any rate I didn't intend to give Seven a chance to talk to Yvonne alone.

We boarded the Huey and headed back home. When we got there we all went to breakfast in the main cafeteria. I saw Nancy there and she was obviously looking for me. I motioned for her to join us.

She looked like she was full of questions when she approached, but I whispered to her to act normal since there was something going on. She did her part perfectly by beginning to tease me at once.

"Well I see the little shot of my pussy didn't hold you. Had to take the girls up for a little high altitude fucking, huh?"

"I didn't even think of it, but it's a good idea. Maybe we should go back up for a few minutes."

"Not me you nasty bastard, I'm not letting you take me up in a Huey to join the mile high club. I'm holding out until you have air force one, you chintzy fucker. Now get somebody on it," she said.

"That big son of a bitch can't even land on our airstrip," I said, complaining.

"Well there's a fucking airport between Dallas and Ft Worth it can land at. We can take a helicopter to it just like the real president used to. You probably should send for his old helicopters too," she said.

"You might have something there Nancy. I'm going to get Seven to look into it today," I told her.

"Seven this and Seven that. You're working that poor girl too hard and not giving her enough dick to get by. She's a real find and I think you should treat her better," Nancy said.

"You're right Nancy. I think we'll just go get her for our next helicopter ride. I think we should do it now. Wanna come with us?" I asked.

"Not unless you need me, I've been thinking about flirting with Johnny a little while you're gone," she said, sticking it in me for a finale.

Jasmine, Yvonne, Aimee, Sharon, and I headed for the control center seeking Seven. When we got there Brenda and Clair were watching the place by themselves. I asked Clair to turn off all audio pickups anywhere in and around the command center and she did. I spoke the normal opening phrase and Brenda opened for instructions.

I asked Brenda when she'd acquired the phrase and she told me it wasn't long after she went to work for Mr Grimes. I asked her if she knew the name of the top leader and she said it was now me. I asked her for the one over me. She said she didn't know of another leader over me.

I changed her opening and closing phrases too and closed her with the new one. I told Clair, who was looking at me as if I were from outer space, to open the audio pickups again. We just hung around in the command center waiting for Seven.

I had an interesting problem now. I had given Seven a new opening phrase when I'd supposedly turned her to me. I knew now she must have another phrase also unless she was programmed to receive plain voice instructions from the top leader and I doubted it was the case.

I wondered if she could be opened by her leader's phrase if I already had her open. If she was able to directly take plain voice instructions from him could she do it if I had her open for my instructions? Did it matter? I couldn't keep her open all the time. I was sure it would damage her mentally. I had to do something though.

My hopes were riding on the fact it seemed a loophole had been left in Yvonne's instructions. She had been able to tell me she knew of the leader over me. Brenda hadn't been able to tell me. I felt she would probably respond to the code word just as Yvonne had, but she couldn't tell me about it.

Maybe this last little bit of planning had been done quickly to try and take care of me. I hoped it hadn't been thought out properly, leading to the loophole. Maybe there were other loopholes. I had to dig for them and Seven was the next one I needed to dig in.

Seven came in then and I told her I was ready to go activate the broadcast team. She asked Brenda to get us a flight crew and a couple of security people. I told her I already had it taken care of. We left for the airstrip through the tunnel.

I was trying to think of a way to get Seven away from the facility and alone with only people loyal to me around. I was confident the group with me now would serve the purpose. Yvonne had told me she had to be opened for instruction to receive commands using the special code word. I had changed her opening phrase and hoped Seven didn't know another phrase she could use. Yvonne hadn't been able to tell me the phrase if there was another one, but it didn't mean there wasn't.

I was as sure as I could be my other women had no divided loyalties. I was hoping we could get this settled to my satisfaction without anyone getting hurt. It seemed to me no one acting against my best interest was doing so of their own will. I needed Seven now and I was loath to risk hurting her. I was filled with worry and second guessing again and I hated it. Seven herself provided the cure.

"I need to talk to you about something important for a minute Jack. Can we hang back and let the others go on?" Seven asked.

I was alert at once. I guessed Yvonne had given Seven the signal and I was about to be opened for programming. I knew it wasn't going to work, but Seven didn't. I told the others to go ahead and we would be along in a few minutes. Seven and I stopped.

"Open for my orders Jack," Seven said.

Not very imaginative, but I guess it would have sufficed if I'd let Yvonne's finger get up my ass. I did my best imitation of the slight slump I'd seen others give when they were opened. We were alone, but I didn't vocally acknowledge my open status. I just forgot to, but after I'd remembered it was too late. I hoped she wouldn't notice.

She must not have. She proceeded to give me the whole indoctrination spiel. I assumed she had only ordered Yvonne to turn me and give me the opening phrase. Seven gave me the whole set of orders.

The real bonus came when she gave me the code word. If I'd opened her and ask for it I'm sure she wouldn't have been able to give it to me. Since she was going through the indoctrination setup for me she naturally had to tell me the code word. I wondered if she even consciously new what the indoctrination sequence contained. I doubted she did.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.