NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 62

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 62 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

This opened the floodgates and most of the rest began to speak at once. I settled them down and ask everyone who wanted to return with Sue to go stand by her. One other woman stayed with her for about ten seconds, then she looked in Sue's eyes and joined all the others.

"I guess we can cancel the Chinooks then. Even if all the men want to go back we can take them in a Sikorsky. Please take the others out and find them temporary places to sleep. I think I'll talk to Sue a while longer. We will need to interview all of them separately tomorrow though," I told Seven.

Seven left with the others. I waved Sue over to sit on a couch and asked her if she'd like something to drink, waving at the wet bar in the corner. She declined so I sat near, but not very near her, on the couch.

"What is your main objection to staying with us Sue?" I asked.

"I know things have changed now and I can see my former companions aren't willing to fight for their freedom. I know I can't fight you alone and know now I'll have to remain your captive. It doesn't mean I'm going to enjoy being held here as one of your concubines," she said.

I laughed at her. I couldn't help it. She had no way of knowing how ridiculous she sounded to me. She was an attractive woman, but considering what I already had on my plate, she wasn't anything special. I did feel bad about laughing in her face, but there was nothing I could do about it, except laugh.

She gave me a really hateful look. I didn't blame her and finally I managed to quit laughing.

"I wasn't trying to make you angry and I guess it was a reasonable assumption on your part. I can guarantee you have nothing of the sort to fear from me, or any male here, along those lines. No woman here is asked to pay her way with sex. It's my primary rule. I can also tell you, except for leaving you are perfectly welcome to do anything you like here.

There is no forced service at all. If you want to help, we'll be glad to have you. If you want to sit out by the pool all day working on your tan you are free to. Swimwear optional," I told her, grinning a little at the last.

"Then why all this? Why did you attack us?" she asked.

"Your whole bunch seems to think the whole world is about you. You always have your mouths open to ask why this happened to me. You let one macho flyboy get antsy and mount an attack on a defenseless aircraft and you think the aircraft's owner should have just let you get away with it.

"Do any of you have the sense God gave a goose? Did you think you could go around shooting at others and have them just let it slide? Is there a one of you who even can think?

"You attacked my plane, or at least sent a group of fighters to do it. One of them did attack and we killed his stupid ass, then we took you over to make sure you had adult supervision. There are damned few people left on earth and I'm not going to let children play with dangerous toys.

"There are reasons pilots are never overall commanders and it's because they all think their balls will protect the world. Look at the two idiots you had on the ground taking on fifty troops by themselves. We aren't playing war games. If you shoot at us we're going to shoot back and if you don't stop it we're going to kill you.

"There are more of us and we have better weapons. You can thank macho James for your immediate troubles. I have a lot of people to take care of here. I give them shelter and protection and I make sure they have food and clothing and I try to get them anything else they ask for.

"I can't let assholes like you or James or anyone else just come over and shoot at them. They give me their loyalty and I give them protection and care. I don't let anyone mistreat them. Shooting at them while they are flying a mission for me counts as mistreatment," I said.

"How did you know we were attacking the Hawkeye? We could easily have been exploring. We have a right to fly anywhere we want to," Sue asked.

"How did we know? We have radios and radar dumbass, that's how we knew. My people don't sit around all day wondering what to do next. They pay attention to what's going on. We've known about your so called operation for weeks while you were out there wondering what kind of MRE you were going to warm up for supper."

"In the first place you don't have any rights you can't defend. There is no United States anymore. No Cavalry is coming to your rescue fair damsel. You have to furnish your own protection. Surely you've noticed a lot of people have died recently.

"Secondly we knew when your fighters got above five hundred feet. We purposely turned around to avoid a confrontation and your fighters came straight for the Hawkeye, thinking they had an easy target.

"Hell we heard them discussing it on their radios. In case you haven't noticed we aren't sitting around here in Texas with our thumbs up our asses. You can forget trying to play innocent with me. James was hot to finally shoot something and he got what he deserved. If he'd landed and been content to be a pilot here I could have soon furnished him with someone to shoot at," I said.

I could tell she didn't believe me and I was tired of trying to convince her. Unless she was stupid, and I doubted it, she would soon realize she was in a hell of a lot better position now than she had been out in Arizona.

"Sue that's all I can think of to convince you you're safe here. I'm not going to let you leave for a while because you are a skilled pilot, or claim to be, and I just won't take the risk.

"When I have my forces somewhat consolidated I will probably let you go if you want to leave. In the meantime try to find a way to occupy your time while you're here. If you are approached by a male demanding sex for your safety, please let any of the security personnel know at once. He will be taken care of," I told her, and waved her to the door.

Seven came back a few minutes later. I asked her to have the two-woman teams try to indoctrinate the men we had taken. I didn't want her to have the women force the men though, even though she'd told me men were more easily raped than I had probably been led to believe. I couldn't conceive of any man resisting the temptation of the women who were trained for the job anyway.

"I've already got three of them turned, and believe me it didn't take any force on the girl's part. The men were separated into the guests rooms and the girls approached them dressed as nurses, checking them to make sure they weren't injured," Seven told me, giggling.

It sobered me a little and I had another attack of conscience. I was taking their conscious will from them. Seven noticed my frown.

"Jack, do we have to go over this again. They get the trick or they get dead. If we gave them a choice what do you think they'd choose?" Seven asked.

"Maybe we should give them a choice." I said.

"We did Jack, we didn't bother them until they attacked us. It was their choice. We might have absorbed them later in a more civilized manner, but they didn't give us the chance. They brought their fate on themselves. They didn't see all the ramifications, but people almost never get to see the ramifications before the deed is done. They took their shot Jack, and ended up here. I think they're lucky to be alive."

I guess she was right. If I'd been captured in any of our little skirmishes, and I had been for a while once, I didn't see myself getting such generous treatment. Hell, listening to Steve all night had been an evil form of torture itself.

Shit, this had all made me tired. Seven and I left the study and headed for the cafeteria. Susan cheered me up with plenty of good food and a little teasing. Nancy came by to sit with me and I guess she could tell I was tired because she didn't tease me much. She wanted to badly though.

"Well Jack, it's getting a little crowded around here again. I don't even know how many we have staying here tonight, but I can tell bed space must be tight. The remaining four of the gang's X women have moved into Jack's pussy dorm as of now," she said, announcing it almost gleefully.

"Ain't I lucky!" I said, and tried to make it sound like I was happy about it.

Nancy laughed and told me she had warned the women I considered any female in there fair game for slap and tickle. She laughed again when she reported they said they'd take their chances.

This little by play let more air out of my balloon. I had seen the women she was talking about lounging around the pool. In a world full of beautiful women they were some of the finest. I couldn't even find time to get any off Nancy, much less dip my wick in some new stuff.

Hell, Crystal and Samantha were still waiting for a dicking and I hadn't even had time to fuck Genine, Kelly's counterpart, who had just returned with the rest of her team. I had fully intended nailing her the first time I saw her. I'd nearly ruined my appetite by feeling sorry for myself.

"Cheer up Long Dick, you'll get time to get a little pussy before long, maybe," she said, trying not to laugh, but she couldn't help herself.

It is just depressing when you have more willing women than you even have a good count on, and you are too tired and nervous to fuck any of them. I wondered for a moment if Karen could give me something to settle me down enough to get some pussy, but I was too embarrassed to ask her.

This damn leadership gig wasn't all it was cracked up to be. We hadn't even had time to seek out the broadcasters today. I intended to get them tomorrow no matter what came up. I hoped getting some organizational people would take some of the load off me. I knew it probably wouldn't. It seemed now more organization brought more decisions. Fuckit, I went to bed.

I woke alone again and I had a hardon. I walked out into the kitchen and Nancy grinned largely when she saw I was naked. She giggled and pointed to my waving dick.

I burst out laughing myself as I noticed Nancy's T-shirt. She had always just worn plain white ones before, but this one had I Wish These Were Brains written in now bulging script across her large breasts. I recovered and continued toward her.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked her, petulantly.

"The one-eyed leading the Jack," she said, pointing to my dick.

"You won't think it's so funny in just a few minutes," I told her, grinning myself.

"It's a good thing all I have cooking is coffee. I have a sneaking suspicion you're wanting to hide your weenie," Nancy said, laughing.

"You hit the nail on the head. From the way things have been going lately, it looks like I'll have to make sure I get a little pussy at breakfast every morning if I want any at all," I told her.

"Well it's your own damned fault. You know where I'm gonna be every morning and I already know you can find my pussy, even in the dark," she said, and laughed again.

"Yes, and it's a little one too."

I walked up to her and wrapped her in my arms, kissing her soundly and running my hands down to fondle her cute ass. I pulled her to me and relished the feel of her titties pressing into my chest. Nancy released her hold on me and grabbed the hem of her T-shirt, raising it. I had to release her so she could get it off and I did. I wanted it off myself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.