NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 53

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 53 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

They got in on either side and snuggled up against me and I drifted off to sleep with titties for a pillow. I had one arm under Seven and clutched a big fat firm titty. I cupped her warm pussy with the other and I pressed my half-firm dick up to her magnificent ass.

As I slept I dreamed I was back in my harem. Just like the old movies. Glenda was fanning me now and Seven was feeding me the grapes. Mitsie was down by my waist idly stroking my now twelve-inch cock and troubling my nuts, which were the size of tennis balls. Kelly and Jasmine, who appeared to be over nine feet tall, were standing guard over me in their black fatigues, holding M2 50 caliber machine guns like assault rifles. They wore long loops of belted cartridges wrapped around their shoulders.

I looked over and smiled at Susan and Nancy who were nursing my first two sons. I looked out across the room and it went on forever. It was filled with women and they were all in their harem outfits and most were up dancing sexily. I couldn't even begin to count their numbers so I just lay back and ask Mitsie to lick me a little, telling her I might want some pussy in a few minutes.

"I'll check with Jenna - she can search the database to see who gets the next load," Diane told me, from where she was sitting, nursing one of my first daughters.

My eyes snapped open. I didn't move because I didn't know what woke me. I still had one hand around Seven's firm fat titty and the other was still between her legs and up against her warm moist pussy. Time had passed since I went to sleep though. The sun was up now. I listened but couldn't hear any noises from the house.

I couldn't decide whether the dream had caused me to wake, or if some sound had, or it the sunlight had. The sunlight wasn't falling directly on me and I didn't hear any noises now. I chalked it up to the dream.

It was enough to wake me and it seemed to be coming true already. I didn't have an actual count of the women I'd turned and considered mine. I thought it was over forty by now. Forty women, Jesus, how could I be fucking forty women? I know Janet thought I'd get better with use but damn.

The simple arithmetic of the time involved was now prohibitive. If I did nothing but fuck and sleep I couldn't get to all of them in one day, even if my dick stayed hard all the time. I had to think up a logical plan for this, but how could I?

It was important for me to fuck these women and not just for the sex. It was a key to keeping myself in my position of power. I wanted that power now and not just for self-gratification. I'd convinced myself I was doing good with it.

I was pretty sure Crystal, Samantha, and the other women who had been held in slavery here thought I was doing good also. Most of the gang's prisoners probably felt the same way. I knew the three assholes here probably hadn't liked my methods at the last, but fuck them, they were dead. Parts of them were probably hog shit already.

I wondered if there had ever been a man on earth with a problem like this. I wondered if any man except me would even consider it a problem. Wasn't this every man's dream? Forty beautiful women wanting to give you a piece of their pussy anytime you wanted some, with none of them ever jealous of the others. Not a one had ever seriously nagged me about anything. All of them just did their best to do what ever I wanted them to.

Could I be sure I was really still alive? Might there be a heaven after all and was I just in it and didn't know yet. It just seemed everywhere I turned there were fantastically beautiful sexy women who would just love to have my dick up them as far as I could shove it. Was this really a problem?

This line of enquiry wasn't helping anything. Thinking about it in these terms wasn't leading anywhere productive. This was a problem and I was usually a good problem solver, but I was never a good worrier.

I had forty or more women to fuck. I was surely going to gather more as I went along. Hell, I'm sure more than half of the team members were women. That meant I could still have over three hundred more women I needed to fuck, at least once. That didn't even count the maintenance fucks Shelly had said I would need to give them.

I decided I would just have to do it. I would just fuck every woman whose panties I could get off her, but was through warning them it would change them. They didn't believe me anyway so why was I wasting my time with that bullshit. I could have them fucked and turned in the time I could explain it. They would know all about it afterwards. Why tell them when I could just show them more easily and have fun in the bargain.

I felt Seven stir. I squeezed the titty I was holding and cupped her pussy again. I rubbed my whole hand around on her pussy and she tried to open her legs a little in her sleep. I twisted the nipple I could reach just a little and let my forefinger on the other hand try to wiggle between her pussylips.

She wasn't really wet, just damp. I teased between her labia and tried to get her juices going. I decided I was ready to start the day's fucking and so I disentangled from her and eased her over to her back.

Her eyes opened and after a second to realize where she was, and who the naked man was looming over her body she smiled at me. I put my mouth to hers and kissed her softly at first. I licked at her lips and she parted them as I slipped just the tip of my tongue between them and teased her tongue a little. Then I pulled my mouth off her and kissed over her cheeks and across to one of her ears.

I worried my tongue tip around over her ear and nibbled on the lobe then I kissed down from her ear and onto her throat. I was holding my weight off her with my hands on the mattress, but I let myself down until just my chest hair was touching her nipples. I moved my upper body in little circles teasing her nipples with the bristly hair.

She smiled a big lazy smile and put her hands on my back to smooth over it and over my ass. She toyed with my buns and then slid her hands back up to twirl her fingers in my hair. I kissed the tip of her nose and then back onto her lips. She pressed her tongue into my mouth this time and we dueled.

I could feel Seven wiggling and squirming just the tiniest bit now. She moved her hands up and her arms encircled me. She hugged me to her and we kissed sweetly with just a hint of passion to come. Seven broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"Don't turn me this time Jack, please. Just make love to me first. When Glenda wakes up I want you to turn her first. I still want you to trick me, but just not yet," Seven said.

I nodded my assent, but I was stunned. I could tell from her voice she was sincere and I knew from the way she talked she already knew what the effect on her or any woman would be. I knew she hadn't just taken Kelly's and the other's word for it. I knew she knew. I knew and I wondered how she knew.

I wondered what it meant for me also. If she knew and she turned against me there could be problems, big problems if she wanted to make them. I lost my concentration on what I was doing and she noticed it at once.

"Don't worry Jack, I'm with you all the way and I want you to turn me. I just want you to make love to me first without it. I know about the trick. When Kelly first introduced us in the security entrance house I knew you had turned her and I could tell you had all the others too. They just confirmed it when they told me about it. I'm already your woman Jack - I just want you to let me love you on my own for a while without the trick. I'll be dying for it soon enough. Just love me this time please," she said.

Somehow I felt relieved. I'd found another woman who knew about the trick and who wanted it. I stopped worrying and started kissing her again. She was more passionate now and as she spread her legs a little farther she began pushing her pussy up against the underside of my dick.

Seven was wet and enthusiastic now and I found I didn't have enough freedom to play with all her beautiful parts. If I tried to use my hand I would settle down onto her and this would shield her titties from a manual assault. If I raised my self on one hand to use the other on a titty, I would soon find the arm supporting me tiring.

I started retreating down her body and thought I would just get a little taste of her pussy and decide what to do afterwards. My first stop on the way was at her twin fat peaks. I sucked and nibbled on her nipples as my abdomen lay in the valley between her thighs. I could now feel her wetness as she pushed her pussy against my stomach.

He nipples hadn't seemed unusually large when I first tasted their texture but they had swollen to plump cherries now and I nibbled them as she moaned. I strained up to kiss her lips again and her tongue was frantic in my mouth now as she sucked at mine. I went back to her magnificent titties and realized her adopted name had probably been at least a two-way joke. Magnificent Seven.

I feasted on her breasts again and began sucking little hickeys on them. I decided I liked marking my women this way. It didn't hurt them and they always seemed proud to receive the little love marks. They had even liked showing off my teeth marks when I'd left them, before I'd even heard of the trick.

Reluctantly I continued down over Seven's firmly toned abdomen. I teased and nipped her navel and was rewarded with groans of approval. I kissed and licked my way down through her light blonde bush. Her hips were writhing now and my target was at first a little difficult to acquire. Soon my tongue tip was pressing between her lips to taste her though.

She pulled her feet to her ass now raising her knees and allowing me complete access to her vulva and down into the crack of her ass. I licked her perineum dutifully, teasing her by dodging both her rosebud and her slit. She began actively aiming to create contact with either of these by moving her ass up and down. Sometimes when she felt she nearly had it and I moved away just in time she growled her frustration.

I gave in and speared my pointed tongue toward her anus. I felt it tighten and then she shook and clenched like she'd received a jolt. I persisted as she relaxed and I could feel my tongue entering her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.