NanoVirus
Chapter 51

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 51 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"I know this will be hard for you to believe. It will probably be impossible for you to believe, but it is the truth. I don't understand the mechanism, but I do know how to apply it and I can guarantee you it has been foolproof so far.

"I can have sex with a woman using a specific technique and it will cause her to loose consciousness during her orgasm and she will remain unconscious for from twenty to seventy minutes. When she regains consciousness she will be completely loyal to and deeply in love with me.

"She will still remember what she was like before, but she won't care, she will actually be glad it has happened. Ostensibly the loyalty can be changed if some other man uses the same technique on her, but I have been told she can and will block that unless the original man tells her to let it happen," I told her.

"You're right. I don't believe it. I hope it is the truth, but I don't believe it. I must insist you try it on me at once," she said.

I was a little shocked and I guess it showed.

"If you are truthful this can be your most important tool. Most of the humans left are women. If you can gain their absolute loyalty this way, or any other way, you have to do it," she said.

Her matter of fact declaration startled me. I felt almost compelled to argue the point even though she was demanding exactly what I wanted.

"Kelly I can't screw all the women left alive," I said.

"Probably not, but you can try to do as many as you can. I just can't see any downside to it if it really works," she said.

"Well it hasn't become a problem yet, but the ones who taught me the method felt a maintenance fuck, for want of a better term, was required at certain intervals," I said.

"I can see where that could become a problem with increasing numbers. Does any other male you know of understand the process?" she asked.

"Not one I know of. I'm told the women instinctively understand part of it after they experience it, but I'm also told it makes them incapable of revealing it to anyone unless I tell them to."

"Are there any effects on you from the process?" she asked.

"A very astute question and you are the only one who has even considered the aspect. Yes. I find I am in love with the women as soon as they regain consciousness. I don't know if I am as devoted to them as they seem to be to me. I certainly don't feel the need to be faithful they all seem to feel toward me. I do feel more protective toward them," I said.

"Would this feeling of protectiveness prevent you from sending them into battle on your behalf?" she asked

"It hasn't so far. I've led and sent them into potentially dangerous territory afterwards and haven't felt any more than my normal uneasiness."

"I'm asking you to try it on me. I feel if it works it will be very important to all of us. Do you find me unattractive?"

"That's not the issue. I was wondering how to get in your pants for my own enjoyment before we even came in here," I said.

She looked at me and put on a little smile.

"You wouldn't have had any trouble at all. If you hadn't been my commanding officer I would have already made a move on you. Even after meeting your lovely wife," she said.

I laughed out loud, but recovered quickly. Kelly looked slightly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, it just struck me funny. Nancy is one of thirty women wearing one of my rings. I had multiple partners even before I was taught this trick. I just have many more now. Every woman who wears one of my rings has been introduced to this procedure," I said, explaining.

"Then I don't see what the hold up is in trying it on me. Are you waiting for me to beg?" she asked, with a grin.

"No, I always feel guilty about doing it, even if the woman knows exactly what she is in for. I can promise you I will have a lot of power over you after it's done, and we don't know a way to undo it," I said, as she began removing her uniform.

"Are you by any chance bisexual?" I asked, as her wonderful breasts were revealed.

"Not actively so, but I have no objections if you have someone in mind," she said.

"My two benefactors of this information always like to participate when they can and they usually make it go much more smoothly and quickly."

"Well let's call them if they have time."

"They'll make time, I promise."

I stepped into the kitchen and Shelly and Sarah were there. I crooked my finger at them and they came to me.

"Wanna lick some new pussy?" I asked.

They both said they did and so we returned to the study. Kelly had a couch cushion on the floor for a pillow and was lying naked with her legs spread. Shelly and Sarah descended on her.

The scene was so hot it nearly took my breath. Shelly and Sarah looked small and delicate draped over Kelly. When they latched onto a nipple each they almost looked like nursing puppies on their mother. Except these puppies were showing beautiful titties of their own and wagging glorious asses instead of tails.

Shelly left her nipple and kissed her way over Kelly's washboard abs to explore her bush and then lower. I watched as long as I could bear and then shucked my clothes and got behind Sarah, who was relatively still as she sucked. Sarah's ass was in the air as she knelt over Kelly's chest sucking one nipple and then the other so I moved between Sarah's beautiful legs and pressed my cockhead to her pussy. It was dripping.

I pushed slowly into Sarah and heard her moan down in her throat. I think she must have nibbled a little hard on Kelly's nipple, since Kelly growled and put her hands into Sarah's hair to guide her after that. I just gave Sarah leisurely strokes, making sure I got it all the way up her. Sarah wagged her ass and pushed back to me.

Shelly decided Kelly was ready and slapped me on the ass.

"Time for the main course Jack."

She and Sarah helped Kelly into the dog fuck position and got on either side of her to tease her titties and caress her back and bottom. I moved behind her and was floored when I got a look from this angle. Her ass was magnificent as it merged into her stately legs and I could see her pussy, tiny in relation to her size, peeking out from between her upper thighs.

I put my dick to her and since I was already wet from fucking Sarah I slid in to the hilt on the first push. Kelly was boiling by now and she groaned her pleasure loudly as I entered. She pushed her ass back for more and I felt my dick bump solidly into her cervix. I gave her a stroke and loved it. I started my slow rhythm for the long haul and Kelly urged me to go faster and harder. I wanted to badly, but knew I needed to turn her on the first try.

She didn't believe what I'd told her about the trick and I needed to make sure I got it right. I didn't want Kelly having any doubts about her new commander. I just kept up the long slow fuck and Kelly soon begged me for more. Shelly told me she thought Kelly would be ready in a few seconds so I gave her two more full strokes and jammed my dickhead against her cervix and then started jacking against it with tiny strokes.

Shelly put her hand to Kelly's pussy to work on her clitoris and I saw Sarah reach under Kelly with both hands, apparently to twist both her nipples. Splendid training or not Kelly was not prepared for this assault on her senses. She passed out limply in less than a minute. I'd been able to get really close myself so I held her unconscious pussy to me by her hips and rooted up into her until I let go. I was getting accustomed to giving them come during the trick now when I wanted to and I gave her a good dose. When I quit pumping it up her I sagged down forward and she went to the floor beneath me.

Shelly and Shelia untangled Kelly and I and laid her out comfortably. They snuggled up to me and told me what a good job I'd done on the big beautiful woman. Sarah decided she needed to lick me clean. She licked me hard is what she did and I suspect she intended to. I was fucked out for a while though, hard dick or not, and I just lay there resting.

Seeing she wasn't going to lick me into fucking her Sarah moved to Kelly and gave her pussy a good cleaning.

"She had a sweet pussy Shelly, come get a taste."

She had Shelly's attention now and Shelly joined her near Kelly's pussy. Sarah moved over to let Shelly have a taste of her find. Soon they were both trying to lick Kelly's pussy at the same time.

Kelly stirred after about forty minutes.

I asked Sarah to go find Nancy and get Kelly a ring. She was back in a few minutes with twelve. I picked one for Kelly and asked Sarah why she had brought so many.

"Nancy said she warned you we were running low. She sent these and told me they were all the really good ones we have left. She said you needed to send someone for some more," Sarah said.

I guess I did. I had a feeling Kelly would wake up with more work for me on her mind.

I was snuggled up to Kelly facing her. Shelly was plastered against my back and Sarah was plastered against Kelly's when Kelly opened her eyes. I saw the light at once and the beautiful smile. Her arms flew around my neck and she kissed me deeply. Finally she released me and just looked into my eyes smiling.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I think I was just fucked by the first King of the world. It does work. I could tell it as soon as I opened my eyes and saw you. I was committed to you before, but it was nothing like this devotion I feel now. I've never been in romantic love with a man before, but I'm sure I am now. If your dick can take the pressure no one can stop you," she told me, seriously.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.