NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 48

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 48 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

Nancy and Mitzie came through my bedroom door holding hands and grinning. They both had on only T-shirts. Mitzie's didn't come quite low enough to hide all of her thin red bush and it gave my dick a jolt.

Mitzie couldn't have been over four foot eight and probably weighed ninety pounds at the most. She had short red hair and a redhead's white skin. She had freckles, probably all over, but they looked so cute on her and her eyes were a bright green and just sparkled. Her titties bulged the T-shirt and I could distinctly see her nipples making little bumps right in the center of her mounds.

They came over to the bed and crawled in, scooting up on either side of me and under the sheet. Nancy started running her hands over my chest and playing in the hair and soon Mitzie was helping her.

"Let's peel back the sheet Mitzie and see what's making that lump down below Jack's waist," Nancy said.

"Oh let's do. I want to make sure he isn't swollen or something," Mitzie said, and giggled.

They pulled the sheet down and my dick sprang straight up. The giggle was gone from Mitzie now and she just stared at my dick. Her look made it throb some more then Nancy took it in her hand and asked Mitzie to help her with it. Mitzie shyly put her tiny hand on it also and they started stroking it up and down jacking me off. I groaned and pushed my hips up.

"I think he likes it," Mitzie said.

"He does doesn't he? Let's lick it some and see what it taste like."

They did. First Nancy kissed and licked my dick and then Mitzie put her little lips to it. Nancy took the head in her mouth then and gave it a suck then she backed off and let Mitzie have a turn. She could barley get the head in her mouth and just the sight of her trying nearly put me over. I fought for control as Nancy showed Mitzie how to play with my balls.

I'd been lying there with my hands behind my head while they were kneeling with their asses pointed toward the head of the bed. I could see both their asses since their T-shirt hems were up past their cheeks. I put a hand between each of their knees and slid it up until the top brushed against their pussies. Nancy was pretty wet already and Mitzie was damp. I played with their pussies with my fingers and soon had a finger in each.

Nancy was dripping by now and Mitzie was thoroughly wet. I asked Nancy why she didn't sit on my face and show Mitzie how it was done.

"I'm going to fuck you first Nancy so Mitzie can see what it's like."

"I've seen Johnny fucking lots of times, I know what it's like," Mitzie said.

"I'm sure you have Mitzie, but how close were you watching?" I asked.

"Well, I was across the room most times and I couldn't see very well," she admitted.

"I've never seen Johnny's dick, is it as big as mine."

"Oh no. Yours is much fatter and two or three inches longer," she said.

"Then I think you should watch closely and let Nancy explain exactly how you should do it so you don't have any more pain than necessary," I said.

"I know it will hurt the first time, all the other girls told me. Twice I got really horny watching Johnny doing it to them and almost asked him to do it to me," she said.

"Well I'm going to do it to you in just a little while, but really I'm going to let you do it to yourself on me. I'm going to lie just like this and let you lower yourself onto my dick."

I could see her give a little shiver when I said it. I knew there was no way I could hold myself back enough to keep from really hurting her if I was on top. I just knew I would end up slamming my dick up her tiny pussy as hard as I could. I still intended to do her good and proper some day, but not any time soon.

Nancy had straddled my head by now and was facing my dick where Mitzie was still experimenting. She lowered her pussy to my lips and I began to tease it with my mouth and tongue. Her juices were dripping out of her and smearing my face as she began grinding her crotch on me.

She had Mitzie get really close to watch and told her how good it felt while showing her how to rotate her ass around to guide my licking and sucking. She told Mitzie she should be sure and put her asshole over my tongue every now and then because it felt really good when I licked it. I gave her a good reaming about then and she just moaned and quivered.

I decided it was time I had a little pussy so I sucked hard on Nancy's clit, licked it a little, and she was a goner. She sagged forward and I absently licked at her pussy as she got her wind back.

Nancy dismounted my face then and helped Mitzie position her little red-bushed pussy over my mouth. Her pubes were so sparse I could see the little freckles through them. When she lowered her tasty treat to my lips I started by just tickling her slit with my tongue tip. I wanted to eat her, but I wanted her to be able to pay attention to the way Nancy worked my dick up into her pussy.

When Nancy had Mitzie in place over my mouth she straddled my waist and took hold of my dick. Then it was time for show and tell. She showed Mitzie how to swipe my dickhead between her pussy lips to make sure it was good and wet and warned Mitzie not to take even an inch of dick before she had her pussy dripping. Nancy told her it was going to be hard enough to get my big dick in her tiny pussy without trying to do it dry. I didn't even want to think about the possibility.

Nancy placed me in the entrance to her sweet pussy then and started working her way down. Nancy's pussy was small and she had to raise and lower herself many times until she got me all the way up her.

She sat still after she had my dick up her and told Mitzie when she made it this far she could rest a minute and try squeezing on my dick with her insides. I don't think Mitzie could see Nancy was doing what she was telling her about, but I could sure feel it. Nancy's pussy always did feel heavenly and I was enjoying her demonstration to the utmost.

Nancy started fucking herself on me then - soon she was picking up speed and her instructions became ragged. Later she slipped to merely growling, moaning, and slamming herself down onto my dick. I felt my cockhead pressing against her cervix and knew I could trick her if I put on a good clitty wiggle. I thought it might be a little much for Mitzie if Nancy passed out on us, but figured I might do it later so Mitzie could see what was in store for her on down the road.

Since I was getting close myself I started pushing it up Nancy's pussy while she was bouncing down on me. I grabbed her asscheeks with my hands and gripped them hard to give her a really hard thrust or two and we lit our fuses together. I guess seeing, licking, and playing with Mitzie's pussy had really upped the pressure because I gave Nancy a really good come pumping.

She lay against me limply as she finished and was panting nearly as hard as I was. Mitzie's tiny pussy was still on my mouth and I could tell the little demo had upped her ante as well. Her sweet fuck oil was flowing into my mouth and I licked it up as fast as I could.

When Nancy finished recovering she got up and helped Mitzie lick me back up hard. Mitzie giggled a time or two as my dick reinflated, but soon enough it was her turn to ride.

Nancy helped her straddle me and watched as Mitzie wallowed my dickhead in her slit. Mitzie was flushed all over her chest and neck and her eyes shone with excitement.

Soon she placed me at her entrance and pressed down a little. We were both surprised when her hymen tore right away and with no fanfare or appreciable pain.

"Oh, it was just a little sting," she said, and then grinned like a kid who'd just pulled a fast one.

Meanwhile my dick was still just past her threshold and she started wiggling and settling. It seemed to take ages and I knew it would take a long while before I was up inside that little snatch.

Mitzie was thoroughly soaked, but her pussy was unused and it was the tightest one I'd ever tried to get in. For a while I thought I would never fit. Gradually we made a little progress.

Mitzie just kept raising and lowering her pussy for a good ten minutes. Finally I could tell her pussy was making at least a little room for my dick. At the last she rose almost off me and just dropped and my dick slid all the way home

"Oh! Oh! Ouch! Sting ain't the word for it. Motherfucker that hurt!" Mitzie said, nearly screaming.

I stayed as still as I could while I desperately wanted to grab her tiny waist and pull her down as I plowed up into her. She was still as she could be. I looked close and could see she's raised halfway up off my dick. There were tears trickling down across her freckled cheeks, but she was trying to smile. I looked at our union and could see a little of her cherry's blood dripping down my dick.

Mitzie finally made a tentative little move, she tensed, but didn't cry out. It was slow work but she got back to it. I felt her cervix on my dick head while she still had an inch left. I was surprised she was so deep at her young age. In a few minutes she could rise to the top and take me back to the bottom in one long slow stroke.

"Oh Yeah! That's better. It feels pretty good now and the stinging is gone. I can feel it hitting the bottom before every bit of it is in me though. Why is that?" she asked, sounding a little miffed.

"That's your cervix his big old long dick is bumping into. Sooner or later he'll poke it up you until there's plenty of room. It'll take more than one time though. You can still have a lot of fun while your cooter stretches to fit. Don't worry about Jack - he's gonna pump you full of come any minute now. I'll bet he hollers louder than you did when you broke your cherry," Nancy said.

I knew she was right. I was having hell to keep from exploding right now. Her pussy was so tight and it was such a turn on looking at her tiny sexy body as she fucked herself on me. Her little titties were jiggling and wobbling with every move up and down. Her pink little nipples looked like they were about to pop from the pressure.

I saw in her eyes she was getting close and so I reached for her nipples and gave them a good pinch.

"Oh god! Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh! That's it, I'm coming. It feels so good!" she said, screaming it again.

I yelled myself then, as Nancy predicted, but I couldn't help it. Her screaming set me off and I was pumping come up her pussy. There wasn't much room up there for it I guess because I looked and could see it coming out around my dick. At the end I just slumped back into the mattress and she fell across my chest panting.

When we caught our breath Nancy helped Mitzie off me and then helped her lie down beside me. I kissed her all over her face and neck and sucked a really big hickey on her, making sure no one could miss it.

"Why you nasty bragging bastard. Marking my poor baby like that. Now everyone will know you fucked her poor little pussy with your big long dick. You should be ashamed of yourself," Nancy said, teasing.

"You'd better watch yourself Nancy. She's not your baby now she's my woman. Now everyone will know I'm gonna fuck her little pussy anytime I want to," I said, and tried to sound menacing.

Mitzie didn't know what to think of this and she looked a little apprehensive. I smiled at her and gave her a big wink to let her know we were playing.

"I guess they will. You fuck almost every woman on the place. You fucked poor little Clair today and she's been walking bowlegged ever since. She's tiny and now you've fucked poor Mitzie and she's even tinier," Nancy said, keeping up the teasing.

"That's it Nancy. They're my women and I'll fuck them any time I want to. I'll fuck you any time I want to. I'm beginning to think I'm going to have to show you who's got the fuzzy balls around here."

"I just hope you try, long dick." Nancy said, keeping it up with the attitude.

"OK. Just remember I warned you. Go get some panties on right now," I said, trying to make it an order.

"You bastard. You wouldn't dare," she said.

"You heard me. Put that T-shirt on and then go get some panties. I'm waiting," I said.

Nancy shivered. She pulled her T-shirt back over her head and left. I could tell Mitzie was confused, but I pulled her to me and sucked on her titties and played with her pussy while Nancy was gone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.