NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 30

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

True to her word, Shelly was between Sarah's legs with her mouth on her pussy right away. I moved behind her and placed my dick. She was even wetter than in the shower. I pushed it up her until I felt her cervix against my dickhead.

There was a little more than an inch left, but I didn't push against it hard. I just started a nice steady stroke, pulling it back until it was nearly out and then shoving it back in until I gave her cervix a good lick.

She kept eating Sarah's pussy and I kept pumping. They'd warned me it would take a while and might not seem special to me. I had news for them. Anything that would give me an excuse to get my dick in their pussies was special.

It felt wonderful just pumping her pussy and looking at her beautiful bouncing ass as I banged it with my pelvis. Looking down across her lovely back to see her black hair spread across Sarah's lap, while I knew her delicate tongue was licking Sarah's dripping lips was really turning me on. It felt great but wasn't giving me the urge to come.

Before I expected it Shelly lifted her mouth from Sarah's pussy.

"Damn, that was fast. Do me now Jack. Push it on up me and wiggle my clitty. I'm ready."

I put my first two fingers in her bush, bracketed her clit and just started wiggling them as fast as I could make them wiggle. I pushed my dick on up against her cervix and just snapped it back and forth no more than a half-inch in either direction.

Her pussy squeezed on me really hard and then seemed to just lock. She raised her head a little and howled for nearly a minute. She wilted into a heap afterwards and was out.

Sarah got on her knees and motioned for me to help and we stretched Shelly out so she would be comfortable. We put a light sheet over her and then we snuggled together kissing sweetly for a while and I played with her nipples and then fingered her a little. We'd only been at it for about three or four minutes when Sarah spoke up.

"You're still hard as a rock. Want to see if you can have me out before she comes to?"

"Do you think I can?"

"Maybe. Shelly has always done my clit before but you turned her so easy. I think you can do it. Even if you don't get me there before she wakes up I'll be close and she can get up and help you finish me off," she said.

I said I'd do my best, she got into position, and I just had to check the view for a minute. I told her she was beautiful on both ends and she giggled and told me to stick it up her and get busy, so I did.

This position gave me a little better penetration on Sarah and I could tell I would have no trouble getting it where they said it needed to be. She was quieter than Shelly, but every bit as hot. She had a good grip with her insides and I enjoyed the view again and the feel of her pussy massaging my dick as I bounced it off the bottom on every long stroke. It seemed like just a few minutes.

"Oh God Jack, I'm ready. Wiggle my clitty and slam it up me," she said, moaning.

I did. I wiggled her clit and punched it all the way in, pressing firmly against her cervix. I had only jerked my dick a few times when she started trembling and just went limp. I kept it up her until I was sure she was completely out. My dick was still as hard as a rock and she wasn't participating any more.

Pulling back the sheet I put her right beside Shelly and then covered them up. After watching for a few minutes Shelly finally started stirring. I went to her bending over to kiss her face and neck and lips as she came around. Finally she opened her eyes and looked into mine. I couldn't believe the difference in the look she gave me.

"My man. Oh you did me so good and so fast. I couldn't believe how quick you got me there," she said.

"I'm glad you liked it. Did it do the trick?"

"That wasn't a trick baby. It was the real deal," she said, and smiled.

It was worth the whole thing for the smile. It was beautiful and she was beautiful. She noticed Sarah for the first time then.

"Did you do her while I was out?"

"Yes. She asked me to try so I did and there she is. Out like a light."

"You're a natural. Lay down and kiss on me a while why don't you?"

"Sounds like fun."

After I lay down and wrapped her up in my arms we kissed. Just like she wanted. Sarah stayed out so long I was getting concerned, but Shelly said it was nothing to worry about.

She admitted Sarah'd never been out this long before, but figured she'd never had it so good before either. That didn't hurt my feelings. Sarah came around in a few minutes though and gave me a look which let me know she was mine all mine. I kissed on both of them for a while afterwards.

"You need to go get the other one now. I can tell right off you aren't gonna have any trouble, but we might as well get on with the show," Shelly said.

After telling them Aimee liked for me to boss her around a little I made sure they'd follow instructions when I came back with her. Aimee wasn't asleep when I got there and she was wide eyed when she saw I'd come across the hall naked with my dick sticking straight out. She kept her eyes on it the whole time as I walked to her bedside and held out my hand.

"What do you want Jack?"

"Pussy."

"But I don't want you to fuck me."

"I don't care. Come with me or I'll hold you down and spank you until you will. I'm going to fuck you whether you want me to or not, so why not save yourself the spanking?" I asked.

She complied, though I could tell she was thinking about the spanking as I led her into my bedroom. She hesitated when she saw Sarah and Shelly lying in the bed.

"What are they doing?"

"Resting, I've been fucking them for a couple of hours already and they're tired. They're going to rest while I fuck you, then when you're tired I'll let you rest while I fuck on them some more," I said.

"I don't want you fucking me with them watching," she said, in a small voice.

"Well I'm going to and if you give me any trouble they'll hold you down."

I felt her knees go weak. She was dying to have them hold her. I grabbed the hem of her T-shirt and pulled it over her head. Shelly and Sarah were all eyes now and I could almost see them drooling over Aimee's chocolate drop nipples. I gave Aimee a little shove toward the bed and she kept going until she fell between them.

"Hold her down. I'm going to fuck her dog style and she wants to give me lip about it. Give her a good kissing first. I forgot to and I don't want anybody getting fucked without getting kissed around here."

First Shelly and then Sarah kissed and Frenched Aimee. She pretended to struggle, but I knew neither one of them were a physical match for her small strong body. She wasn't physically large, then again, neither was TNT. They pinched her nipples a little and then sucked one each into their mouths. Aimee couldn't even pretend she didn't like it by now. She was on fire.

Getting on the bed behind her, I told Shelly and Sarah to hold her down. They moved her into the doggie position and then pretended to hold her there.

Kneewalking up behind Aimee, I swiped my dickhead up and down her lips a few times then eased into her entrance after it was sloppy and slick. I wobbled the head around a little between her slippery lips and then pushed it up her, going deeper this way than the other night. Her cervix played backstop for my dickhead on every stroke.

It didn't take ten minutes to roll down Aimee's socks. Shelly came back to do her clitty for me when it was time for short jabs. Aimee went right out and stayed for nearly half an hour.

When she came back her face almost cracked open from the smile. She had that love look in her eyes and I didn't doubt the process had changed her attitude. I'd felt before Aimee would grow to love me. She'd shot way past love now and I could tell it from the look in her eyes.

Shelly and Shelia said we were on a roll now and we should do Gloria. They claimed they could have her in here in five minutes. I told them we didn't have to do everything tonight and I just wanted to lie down for a while and then give all three of them a good sound fucking.

"What was that if it wasn't a good sound fucking?" Aimee asked.

After telling her I'd just been warming up we all lay down and cuddled. It was only a few minutes before Sarah had Aimee beneath her. She was lying on Aimee, Frenching her mouth, playing with a titty in one hand and fingering Aimee's little pussy with the other. Shelly rolled me to my back and mounted my hard dick.

"I guess I'll have to let a little of the pressure off before I can make you listen to reason."

"What do you mean?"

"I can tell you know this works now and we need to do Gloria tonight too. If you're worried about Johnny not having enough women you can turn the others and just tell them you want them to be with Johnny for a while.

They'll be so devoted to you they'll be happy to do it. Sarah and I weren't about to tell you before, but we can't help telling you everything now. You have to do at least Gloria tonight though. Everything is just too right for it to happen tonight," Shelly said, insisting.

It was hard for me to try to think and enjoy her pussy at the same time. She was going to make me do it though. I could tell she thought it was best and she was going to keep trying to get me to do what was best.

If I'd been thinking more clearly I'd have paid closer attention to her from the first. She was right of course. It wouldn't make much difference to wait and do Gloria some other night if we'd been sure she wanted to be with me on her own. If she happened to want Johnny though, things could become complicated.

I'd never been a salesman so I wasn't sure about the KISS method. I was well qualified for the KISD method though. Keep It Simple Dumbass. It was time for me to get off the schnide and get on with the fucking.

I didn't think there was all that much chance of her drifting his way, but I didn't really have any reason for my confidence in my own desirability.

Shelly was right. If she and Sarah could waltz in and get Gloria to hop in the sack with us I really needed to try doing this to her, whether it pissed Johnny off or not. I needed control of all the pilots if I could obtain it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.