NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 26

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"It's great Jack. I'm surprised we found one big enough. Even this one will probably feel small though, once the babies start dropping," Nancy said.

I hadn't even considered babies. I didn't think we could find a bigger useful house though. There just weren't many homes built with one man and nine fertile women in mind. There probably weren't any. I decided to tell Aimee to keep her eyes open for anything that might be better.

Johnny was next to appear. He was a fast learner. Johnny didn't intend to miss a single naked ass this morning. Beverly came in about then and I noticed Johnny maneuvering stealthily for the best possible surveillance position.

It was time for good morning kisses to start and he knew it. I gave Beverly my best - making sure her T-shirt hem stayed above her waist for the entire event. Aimee came out next. I knew Johnny had probably wanted a good look at his beautiful mother's shapely ass for weeks. I made sure he got it.

When Aimee came for her kiss I raised her T-shirt hem up above her breasts and gave her nipples a good sucking first thing. Then I pulled her close, making sure the T-shirt stayed above her breasts. She was effectively naked now and I kissed and rubbed her everywhere. I moved from her lips and whispered into her ear Johnny was watching. I felt her shiver and she became more passionate.

Using my hands on her ass to guide her, I moved her over a little until she could rub her now wet pussy against the front of my thigh. I was getting carried away and didn't really care. Sneaking a hand down between Aimee's legs from the back, I soon had a finger in her dripping pussy.

She wasn't far from getting a fucking on the floor with her son watching. I glanced at Johnny and could tell he was hoping. Janet came in just then though and I regretfully released Aimee. She was panting, but I think she was relieved after she cooled off a little.

Since Janet had been the first one Johnny had worked up the nerve to touch, I knew she must be one of his favorites. I treated her much the same as I had Aimee. I was sucking her nipples with her T-shirt up around her neck after barely kissing her. I even had her pull her arms out of it. I could tell she didn't know exactly what was happening, but I sensed she liked it anyway. I paused and nibbled her ear and then told her Johnny was getting a real show this morning. I could feel her shiver also.

"If we don't find him some partners soon I may be forced to strap you to one of your tables and let him have his way with you," I whispered in her ear.

Janet's knees went weak and I think she nearly swooned. She began urgently humping against me. I had a finger up her pussy from behind now and was seriously considering giving it to her on the floor. I was about to urge her to the carpet and shuck my jeans when I glanced at Johnny.

The excitement had already been too much for him and I could see he was just recovering from coming in his pants. He was flushed and panting but looked relaxed. There was a large wet stain spreading out from the crotch of his jeans. I whispered to Janet that Johnny's lust was slaked for the time being and we tried to finish gracefully. I helped her get her arms back in her T-shirt.

I continued to give Johnny a good show with the rest of the girls. He remained at his post even though his condition was obvious to all. I did enjoy resuming my favorite routine though and by the time I'd made all the stops breakfast was ready. Nancy was a hit again and I had to make myself not eat everything in site. Johnny even snuck up and gave her a pinch on her saucy ass to show his appreciation.

After breakfast we had a little talk and decided we should spend the day just looking around to make sure we were going to be satisfied here. We broke up and the girls headed to their rooms to dress while Johnny tried desperately to memorize the sights that would soon be hidden.

My suggestion was high tops for today since we weren't sure of the footing around here. After they were dressed and back I picked up the street sweeper and went outside for a first look around. I spotted a white flag waving about two hundred yards away.

Going back into the house I gave everyone a heads up and asked Aimee and Sharon to give me backing. Then I took a T-shirt for a flag and put down my handguns and the street sweeper. Aimee was checking out the flag outside with binoculars while I got ready.

"It's a woman, probably between eighteen and twenty. She's unarmed as far as I can tell," Aimee said.

"Here goes nothing," I said, as I stepped out the door.

I could see her now and she was still waving the flag. I waved the T-shirt and headed toward her. She started toward me and when we met I could see she was nervous too.

"Hello, I'm Jack."

"I'm Gerri. We don't live far from here."

"How many of you are there?" I asked.

"Mike told me not to say, at least at first. I'm sorry."

"There are eleven of us, myself, nine women and a boy. Can you tell me how you knew we were here?"

"We heard the helicopter yesterday. One of us came here and watched as the trucks arrived and while you were moving in."

"Do you object to us moving here?" I asked.

"Not if you're friendly and don't try to make us join you if we don't want to."

"We're friendly, but I don't know that we can prove it. We have no desire to make you do anything you don't want to. Are there others around who want to take you over?" I asked.

"There are others around like that. They aren't that close but they aren't too far either. We've already moved once to get away from them. We don't think they know about us."

"Can you tell me how close they are and how many of them there are?"

"They are fifty or sixty miles from here. When we left our last place there were nine men and between forty and fifty women in the gang. The men banded together and most of the women are with them by choice, but a few aren't," she said.

"Where are you from and why did you move here?" she asked.

"We're from Austin except for one woman and the boy who joined us on the way. We came looking for a place where we thought we could produce food. We also wanted a place we would be able to protect," I said.

"You might be able to do it with the helicopter, but they know about this house. Some of them want to take it, but the headman says it's too far from anything else to make it worthwhile. We would have moved in here if it weren't for that."

"Do they have helicopters?"

"They can get them, but I don't think they have anyone who can fly them. They have one pilot, but he only knows about small planes. Mike could tell you more."

"What would it take for Mike to come talk to me?" I asked.

"He wanted to come see you first, but we talked him out of it. If you hurt or captured Mike we would be sunk. If I can talk to each one of you separately we might be convinced to let Mike risk meeting you," she said.

"That's pretty smart. You must be very brave to risk your life to come and talk."

"I was nervous about it, but we thought we needed to try. It was better to risk me than Mike. I doubted you would hurt me. I thought chances were good I would only be captured at worst. Especially after we'd counted how many women there were with just one man and one young boy. Can I talk to the others?" she asked, again.

"Certainly. Would you like to do it here or do you want to come in the house?"

"I don't want to seem like I don't trust you, but I would rather talk to them here. I would feel safer."

"Ok. I'll send the pilot out first. I want her to be able to get off the ground in case the others you told me about should show up. Do the others have any thing more than small arms and the small plane?"

"They have some of those humvees with the machine guns and some with some kind of rocket launchers. They also have two tanks, but Mike says they're older ones. That's about it except for assault rifles."

"I'm going back into the house now and I'll send the women out one at a time," I said.

I went back into the house and gave the girls an overview. I asked Aimee to go talk to her first. I suggested she go to her chopper and get ready to fly after she finished talking to Gerri, just in case. Aimee headed out after telling me the rockets Gerri had mentioned on the humvees were probably TOW missiles, similar to the one she had used on the RV near Waco.

Aimee said it was possible they were SAMs but not likely. She told me even if these others had Abrams tanks the cobra could deal with them. She also said if they had a pilot she should really go back to Ft Hood and get an Apache helicopter since they were better equipped to handle air to air combat. She also planned to do a thorough recon of the area today.

Aimee only talked to Gerri for about five minutes and then headed for the Cobra. I sent the others out one at a time. Sharon went first and she returned as Nancy went. Sharon told me Gerri basically just asked her name, asked if she was with me by choice, and if she was happy to be with me.

That seemed to be all she wanted to know from any of them. Karen was the last one to talk to her and she told me Gerri wanted to talk to me again. I went back out.

"I'm going to go talk to Mike now and I think he'll want to come over. Will that be all right?"

"I would like to talk to him. Do you want me to stay out here, or will it be a while?"

"He will probably be here within five or ten minutes. If you don't mind waiting here we would feel better about it."

"Would it be all right if I went to the house and brought a couple of chairs for us to sit in?" I asked.

"I think that would be Ok," she said, and then left.

I went back and got a couple of kitchen chairs for us to sit in. Mike was walking up by the time I got back with them. We shook hands and sat down. Mike was about six one and probably weighed two ten or so. He seemed in excellent shape. He had sandy blonde hair and brown eyes. He was younger than me, maybe twenty-two or twenty-three.

He gave me a few more details about the others Gerri had mentioned. He said they called themselves the gang. Their base was in northwest Louisiana and they had gotten most of their arms from an air force base there. He didn't know where they had come up with the two older tanks.

"Frankly I just want to avoid the gang, but I'm afraid it won't be possible without moving a lot farther away. We were planning on moving again soon anyway. I don't have the means to fight them and I don't have any military training. They don't have anyone with training either but they do have numbers and they have better weapons."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.