NanoVirus
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"I know I'm out of uniform Jack, but don't let that stop you feeling my ass. I could sure use a good groping right now," Aimee said, whispering into my ear and then she resumed kissing.

I did as asked and explored her nice ass as thoroughly as I could through the fatigues. Finally, as we broke up I saw the rest of the troops were lined up for inspection also. It didn't hurt my feelings a bit.

After the women made sure I had a massive hardon they all drifted back for more coffee. Beverly explained her fuel plan to Aimee and Aimee was amazed. Aimee took Beverly off in the HumVee to get yet another helicopter. We heard them lifting off about thirty minutes later.

In about forty minutes we heard Aimee calling on the radio. Nancy answered and Aimee said they'd found what they wanted and Beverly was bringing it while she circled to make sure no trouble came up. Twenty minutes later Aimee was landing and Beverly came driving up in a day cab tractor. I went over and Beverly asked me to drop the trailer. It only took a couple of minutes. She said they'd spotted a dolly on the base and she took off to get it.

Aimee started talking to me about all the helicopters. She seemed awed at the number and the different types. It was all Greek to me so I didn't really have anything to say.

"Jack when we get settled we really should come back here and try to get some more of the helicopters. I can do small maintenance, but if something complicated breaks I won't be able to fix it," Aimee said.

"How would you get back to get them. Won't it be dangerous to try to go back and forth in cars? What if we run into another road block while coming down here?"

"Do you think anyone else would like to learn to fly?" Aimee asked.

"I know I would, but won't it take a long time to learn."

"Well it's much more complicated than a plane," she said.

"I can fly a small plane straight and level. I've even landed one but never solo. I always had the instructor with me."

"That will work fine. We can do it that way."

"What way?"

"We can make sure you are comfortable landing a small plane in just a few hours. When we get settled we'll just find a small airport, commandeer a light plane and get you up to speed. Then we can fly down here in the plane and I can fly a helicopter while you return in the plane," Aimee said, explaining.

"Sounds like a plan to me," I said, and it did. Now though she had me almost wanting to try learning in a helicopter.

I hadn't thought we needed so many helicopters, but I was sure she knew better than I did. Hell, if she wanted every damned one of them what was it to me. She could have them all as far as I was concerned. It couldn't hurt.

Beverly got back with the dolly about then and she backed it under the fuel trailer and we hooked it up. She then got into her truck and backed the trailer up to the dolly. This took considerable maneuvering but was finally accomplished. She then pulled the long double rig over to the helicopter's fueling station and we began filling it. There was a metal tag on the side of the trailer that told which compartment held how much fuel. All together it could hold nine thousand gallons. That would make for a lot of fill ups for the helicopter.

While we were filling the transport Aimee scrounged around to find a proper nozzle to fuel the helicopter and gathered enough connections to connect it to one of the transports hoses. By the time we had the transport full of fuel, everything else was ready. It was past noon now and we debated staying another night but decided to go ahead and leave.

Aimee flew near us while we traveled. She would scout ahead but was near enough to return quickly if we called her on the radio. When we neared Waco and the scene of the roadblocks, Aimee, who had gone up in the cobra to make sure there would be no more problems, radioed back. She said the trucks had been moved and no one was visible anywhere near the area. I told her I wish I could have seen what happened this morning.

"I can show you what went down Jack. I recorded it on the gun camera. It won't be in color but you will get to see the fireworks."

I was looking forward to it. Suddenly I worried about my choice of routes and I called for a halt. I started to explain on the radio and thought better of it. I asked Aimee if she could land safely for a conference. She circled checking for any signs of danger and then set down in front of my leading truck. All of us got out and came to the front.

"I've started wondering if we are going to run into any other trouble. There are two good routes to where we're going. I originally intended to go up to the loop around Dallas and then go right. We can then either take I-20 east or I-30 north. Either highway will take us within fifty miles of where I want to go.

We could even take State Highway 31 just a couple of miles ahead and it will eventually take us close to where we're headed. I just wondered if it might not be better for you to scout the routes," I asked.

"Come with me Jack. We can scout them all in less than three hours," Aimee said.

Sharon said they could just pull all the trucks up tight and keep their eyes peeled. We all said goodbyes then Aimee and I mounted the cobra and left. When we were airborne she told me she and Johnny had already checked out the road from here to Dallas and it was clear unless something had happened since yesterday. We didn't see anything new.

When we came to the intersection with I-20 we went east along it until we came to US 59. We followed 59 north until we came to came to I-30 and we headed west, south as far as I-30 was concerned, back toward Dallas. Between Mt. Pleasant and Mt. Vernon it looked like someone else had a roadblock in mind. As we approached a big rig was being positioned to block the eastbound lanes. Aimee looked at me and just gave an evil little grin.

She cut her speed and dropped her altitude. I saw the front mounted gun start moving, I assumed she was aiming it. Suddenly it started rotating and spitting out fire. I guess it was about a three second burst. It practically ripped the trailer in half. Aimee then maneuvered low and in front of the tractor, pointing the gun directly toward the truck's windshield. The driver promptly backed the truck off the highway, down the bank and completely clear of the highway and shoulder. Then Aimee gave the front of the tractor another short burst. The hood and the front tires just exploded. The driver bailed out and started running toward a pickup truck that was parked on the shoulder about two hundred yards from him.

Aimee turned toward the pickup and put a burst beside it. A body fled the pickup running down the bank. It appeared to be a woman. When she was well clear Aimee let the pickup have it with one of the small rockets. It exploded into a ball of flame.

The man and woman ran to each other and Aimee set the cobra on the pavement with the forward gun pointed toward them. When we touched down I got out with my M4. I stepped clear of the cobra and yelled to them.

"Don't even think about blocking the highways. You aren't the only ones left alive. If we catch you doing it again you won't be alive any longer," I shouted.

"We thought the military were all dead," he shouted idiotically.

"You aren't equipped to think. Don't try it again."

I got back in the cobra and we departed. I guess we did look like we were military. We were in a military helicopter and we were wearing military clothes. Fuck 'em. Let them think what they would. It wouldn't hurt for them to think there was still some kind of authority about.

We flew back to Dallas and then back to our little convoy. Aimee landed near the tanker since she might as well refuel. She finished and then moved the cobra back. We talked it over and decided to just head to Dallas and take I-20 east when we came to it. The little dust up near Mt Pleasant was the only snag we had seen. I-20 had been completely deserted.

We reached I-20 in less than two hours and then headed east. We came upon a truck stop inside another hour. It was a Rip Griffin. Beverly called it rip-off Griffin's. We found enough room to park all the trucks and set the chopper down. The place was deserted except for us. The power was out here also. We still had plenty of fuel but if there had been power and we could have started a pump and we would have topped off.

We went inside and poked around. The restaurant's kitchen had a gas grill and the pilot was still on. Nancy turned up the heat and it came right on. She and Karen checked the walk in cooler and said it was still cool enough that the meat was probably still good. They got out some steaks and a couple of dozen eggs. We had steak, eggs, hash browns and toast. The rest of us went to the store portion and found some flashlights and battery lanterns and some batteries so we could have light to eat by since it would be dark soon.

I have to say I was pleased to see Aimee trailing me as I headed for my sleeper. I was anxious to see her without clothes and check her out visually, along with the Braille system. I opened the door and stood aside to let her climb in. I gave her little ass a pat as it ascended and then I followed her into the sleeper.

We embraced and kissed standing before the large bed. We exchanged tongues and I began running my hands over her body. She did the same. My hands came to rest on her delightful asscheeks and I gripped handfuls testing their texture. It was soft but not flabby. She flexed her buttocks and I could feel their underlying strength.

Aimee took hold of the tab on her flight suit's long zipper and then ripped it all the way open. I've mentioned before this sound did something to me. This extended version just did more. I put my hands on her shoulders to push the top of the suit off them and as it fell to her waist I had to step back and just lust after what was revealed.

Aimee's breasts were large and round and firm. Her areolae and nipples were perfectly centered. They were dark, almost a milk chocolate shade. Her perfect nipples were about a half-inch high and about the same in diameter. I hefted her titties in my hands and rubbed my thumbs across and back over the nipples and it caused them to stand.

"Oh God! I'm so fucking horny I could just scream."

I retained my vantage on her breasts and put my lips to her throat to kiss and nibble. Then I kissed my way to one of her ears and nipped the lobe with my teeth.

"I haven't had sex in nearly two years. It hasn't been that bad because I haven't seen anyone that really rang my chime. That ended yesterday when we joined you. It was all I could do to keep from soaking through my flight suit yesterday. I was afraid I'd have to use a panty shield. If Nancy hadn't told me I could go with you tonight I might have attacked you in the truck stop before we ate," she said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.