NanoVirus
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"Now Jack, just lay back and behave. We want to see if either one of us can deep throat you," Sharon said.

"Yes Ma'am."

They practiced for nearly an hour. I nearly rebuked Sharon the third time she warned Jenna to back off a little since I was about to come. Jenna got the hang of it nearly right off but Sharon took longer. When she finally got the head in her throat without gagging I paid her back for helping cause me to hold the load so long. I blasted it straight down her throat. She didn't seem like she'd been paid back though, she licked her lips and seemed to be hoping for more.

After I recuperated from the cocksucking practice I had them both get on the floor and kneel by the bed with their upper bodies lying on it. I put them side-by-side as closely together as I could get them and then got behind them and went to work with my mouth, lips, tongue, teeth and hands.

I tried not to get carried away, but I'll admit they were both going to be showing little hickeys and teeth marks all over their beautiful asses during inspection in the morning. When I had them both boiling I spread their legs and participated in something I guess every heterosexual male would dream of. I pushed it into one for a few strokes and then moved between the other's legs for a few strokes.

They selflessly supported each other while I was at it by kissing and fondling. I had to hold myself in check to keep from sticking it up their asses. I wanted to desperately, but I knew I'd just feel too guilty when they woke up with sore pussies and sore assholes in the morning. I managed to get Sharon off without a white liquid injection on my part by giving her a reach around to her clitty right at the last. Sharon then preformed that service on Jenna as I finished off in her.

We crawled back into bed after that and I pulled the covers up over us as they snuggled up to either side. I was out like a light in a few minutes. The next morning I slipped out of bed and showered and let sleeping sexpots lie.

I walked out of my bedroom and toward the kitchen in just my T-shirt and a pair of silk boxers. Nancy was grinning at me like a mean little kid again. This was the first morning I could remember since the women moved in that I didn't enter the kitchen in the morning with at least a near hardon.

"How was the new pussy Jack?" she asked.

I didn't answer Nancy, just walked right up to her. I'd noticed Nancy only had coffee going so far. She held her arms open for me before I even got there. I pressed my lips to hers and was at once kissing and frenching her passionately. I let my hands roam over her delectable ass and then snuck the fingers of one down to tease her pussy from behind.

It was wet in only seconds. I got my index finger thoroughly coated and pulled it back to wiggle it nearly half way up her ass. She groaned into my mouth. I steered her with this finger until her pussy was pressed against the front of my right thigh and used it to urge her to hump against my leg. My other hand roamed up to tease a titty and nipple then I dropped it to the hem of her T-shirt and soon she was naked. I returned my hand to the titty it was missing, moving my lips to nibble on one of her ear lobes.

"Oh god Jack, how do you get me so hot so fast? I'm burning up already."

I still didn't answer, just relinquished her titty and asshole and took her waist in my hands. I set her on the counter again putting her right on the edge and as I spread her knees with my hands I knelt to devour her tiny pussy - licking, sucking, and teasing it all. She was dripping a puddle on the floor by the time I stood up to place my dick in her entrance.

Just like the last time I'd had her on the counter, I pushed through her lips and up in her to the hilt. I let it stay a few seconds and then pulled it back out to press against her lips again. This was a slow stroking type of fuck but it gave quick results. I counted thirteen more strokes before she lost it. When she did I just short stroked her thru her come and kept at it as she wound down. She was resting her head on my shoulder and hanging on when I let go and just pumped a load into her. We sagged together to catch our breath.

When I recovered just a little I knelt back to her pussy and cleaned up my mess. Nancy just cooed her pleasure as I licked and sucked our combined juices from her delicate flower.

"The new pussy was exactly like yours Nancy. Tasty and wonderful."

I stood back up to kiss her again and as I looked at her pretty face I knew Barry Bonds didn't have shit on me. I could slam them out of the park at will. Nancy got her strength completely back in only a few more minutes though.

"Can I start breakfast now Jack, or do you need to do my ass to work up an appetite?" she asked, cheekily.

I couldn't help it I just laughed. I picked her up off the counter and kissed her on the end of her nose and then set her down. I got a mug of coffee and sat at the counter.

"You know Jack I'm kinda like a doorstop but not exactly. I'm a dick stop. Whenever Jack comes in with his meat swinging I just wonder to myself which hole you're gonna sick it up this time."

"You know your dirty talking always turns me on Nancy."

"Oh shit. I've got eggs in the skillet now Jack and bacon too. If you have to you can come over here and rub it in my ass crack until someone else comes in. Then you can pole them. No sense in giving me all the fun. You're going to have me feeling guilty again."

I noticed something sparkling on Nancy's right hand and as I looked more closely I could see that it was an engagement ring. It was one that we had acquired yesterday. I mentioned it.

"Yeah Jack, we're engaged now. If I'd thought I could have gotten a rock like this out of you before the plague I'd have sucked your big old dick right on the dance floor at the Spoke. Guess I got another reason to never turn you down now you big dicked fucker."

"Nancy if I'd had any idea what a tight sweet hot pussy you had back then, you would have ended up with two or three of those on each finger, and I'd have let you put a fucking ring right thru my nose too."

"Why you sweet talking motherfucker. You do want to fuck me again right now don't you?" she asked, teasing harder.

"I'd sure like too, but what I really want is to spank your sassy ass. I want you to at least be wearing some panties when I do it though."

"Wearing panties. Why do you want me to wear panties to a spanking?"

"So I can turn you over my knee and pull them off. Then I want to turn your cute little ass red."

"OK Jack, it's a date. Let's not talk about it anymore right now though. I'm already hot enough to fry this bacon on my ass."

"I'll give you a break if you'll just come stand in front of me for just a minute."

She did it. She came over and stood right in front of me with her hands on her hips defiantly. I just reached two fingers down to her little pussy and rubbed them up into her a little way. I brought them back out shiny and then stirred my coffee with them.

"God Damn Jack. You are the nastiest motherfucker I've ever seen. You fucked two poor virgins so hard last night that they probably won't even be able to crawl out of bed until this afternoon. You came in here and fucked me on the counter before I'd even made the coffee. And now I have to stand over a hot stove dripping my fuck oil all over the floor. It'll be a miracle if I don't slip down in my own pussy juice and break my god damned leg."

Nancy was enjoying this as much as I was and I knew it. Her complaints didn't mean a thing and we both knew it. She was flashing her new ring around and chewing my ass out with every breath and loving every second of it.

That pussy juice comment nearly made me spit out a mouthful of coffee laughing. I went over in front of the stove and there actually were a few drops of her juices on the floor. I bent my head down and licked them up. When I stood back up she just looked at me like I had lost my mind.

"That's it Dammit. Karen! Karen come her!"

"Karen come and get this nasty bastard out of my kitchen right now! Take him out of here and get someone to fuck him or suck his dick or something! He's already fucked me once this morning and he's trying to do it again. He just made me burn up a whole skillet full of bacon! Help me god damn it!"

Karen came around the corner from the hall and there I was with a mug of coffee, a T-shirt on and my hard dick sticking up. I had dropped my boxers while I was fucking Nancy and they were lying under the edge of the counter.

"Karen I need some relief here. Take that long dicked bastard out to the living room and spread your legs, please."

Karen almost laughed. She took my hand and led me to the living room. She got down on her hands and knees and wagged her fine ass at me. I got down on my hands and knees too and started sniffing around her ass like a dog would go to a bitch in heat. I licked up through her ass crack a few times and then tried to lick down across her pussy to her clit from the back. I did this for a few minutes until I could taste her juices seeping out of her pussy. I quit fooling around and got behind her and up on my knees.

"That's it baby. Stick that angry looking thing up in my pussy and I'll see if I can make the swelling go down."

"I'm all rested up now and my muscles aren't sore any more. We'll just lay right her in the living room and fuck until it goes down. If I can't take it all there'll be some more pussy in here for you in just a minute or two and we'll whip this thing."

Karen knew she was fucking with me now too. Karen could fuck and fuck and fuck. She was in excellent physical shape and she knew what she was doing with a dick. None of the others could keep fucking like she could. Sharon might be able to out do her some day but not yet.

Karen was in great shape but Sharon had professional caliber fitness. No way she was any match now though because last night was the first time she'd ever had a dick up her. Since the piss-drinking incident at the grocery warehouse I had come to understand Nancy could get the hottest, hands down.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.