NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"I'm so sorry ladies, I just realized I had eight new women in my life now and I haven't given any of you jewelry. I'm not very good at selecting items like that so why don't we just go in and take them all?" I asked, as I pointed to the jewelry store.

"If you don't find what you want in this shop there are two more in the mall and dozens in town."

I had stumped them for once. They were silent and I could tell they were having a hard time grasping it.

"Don't worry girls, as soon as the store bills me I'll put a check in the mail at once."

They laughed at that, but the jewelry pretty much ended all other shopping for the day. All the stores in the mall were wide open and we cleaned out all three. As we were leaving the last one I happened to walk into its vault for a last look around. I saw three large metal boxes with metal lids closed over their tops. I opened one and it contained hundreds of small brown paper envelopes all crowded together standing on end. I recognized what they were at once and realized we had probably ignored them in the other stores as well.

When I called the girls back into the vault I held up one of the envelopes.

"Have any of you seen any similar envelopes in the other jewelry stores?"

They all admitted they had so I opened it and poured its contents into my hand. It'd held five one-carat diamond solitaires. They gasped. We quickly loaded the three metal boxes and returned to the other stores to find similar treasure.

We spent the rest of the day looting jewelry stores. I guess it was just a Midas thing or something. Diane knew of a large privately owned store downtown and we went there. It had more merchandise than all the mall stores combined, including several eight to ten carat loose diamonds. We took them all. If they were or contained jewels, gold, or silver we carted them off.

By the end of the day I probably owned nearly a hundred Rolex watches. We even stopped at three different coin shops and ended up with nearly a thousand pounds of gold and silver coins. We'd taken another percodan each around noon while Nancy and Beverly went into one of the food stands in the mall and cooked us a lunch. It was actually a fun day except for asshole and he paid for his boorish behavior.

We gave it up about eight PM and went back to the house. Nancy and Karen fixed steaks and potatoes and of course I had to have some ranch style beans. I had found out long ago if you ate a few every day they didn't make you fart so much. If you skip a day or two and then start back you can expect to smell the place up for a few days. I try not to skip any days.

After eating we all talked and joked in the living room. I noticed Sharon and Jenna disappeared after about thirty minutes. When they didn't return after a while I asked where they had gotten off to.

"They're dressing for their evening Jack," Nancy said.

"We'll let you know when it's time for you to look for them," Janet said.

I remembered then tonight was cherry night. I asked Karen if she had a pill to give me strength. Everyone laughed and told me Jenna and Sharon would make sure I had strength, or else.

About twenty minutes later Sharon and Jenna came into the living room from the hall. They had been primping. They wore just a minimum amount of makeup and it set off their beauty without distracting.

They were wearing matching peignoirs I'm sure they found shopping today. I approved. The peignoirs were full length but so sheer all their charms were on display. The peignoirs tied at the throat and placed on these ties were red bows as if they were presents. I just hoped they didn't have little tags across their vulvas that said Do Not Open Until Christmas.

This little display gave me strength. I shot up out of my chair and had to restrain myself to keep from running toward them. They waited patiently, smiling shyly, and holding hands. When I reached them I kissed them both chastely on the forehead and turned to address the others.

"Should I unwrap my presents now?"

There was nearly nervous chuckling I took as assent. Removing both the red bows, I untied the strings and pulled first Jenna's and then Sharon's peignoir off their shoulders and let them drop ... They were both blushing brightly now, but trying to appear calm. I backed up two steps to admire what I'd uncovered for a few seconds and then took them both by the hand and led them into my bedroom. I purposely left the door unlocked incase some of the others gathered the nerve to peek.

I led Jenna and Sharon to the bed and then turned down the covers, motioning Sharon into it and climbing in after her pulling Jenna in with me. I didn't really have a firm plan of attack so I just kissed Sharon and slid her my tongue as my hands played with those stupendous titties.

There was no worry of leaving Jenna out since she occupied herself rubbing and caressing my back and kissing and nibbling the back of my neck. I kept at Sharon until her large nipples were completely at attention and then I moved my lips to them for some preliminary sucking. I put plenty of slobber on both of them and turned my attention to Jenna.

I kissed Jenna and as we tongue fought I had to compare titties. Hers were not as big as Sharon's but they were still big. Her nipples seemed tiny by comparison but they were sensitive and sprang to their erections nearly at once.

She sighed as my lips left hers and trailed kisses down over her throat to kiss around first one titty and then the next. I made my way to her nipples and made sure they were good and wet. I kept kissing down toward her little unused pussy. I did pause briefly to worry in her navel with my tongue and it caused her to tense her abdomen and shiver.

When I reached the top of Jenna's sparse bush and toyed in the hair with my tongue and lips she sighed and trembled again. I made little licking and sucking sounds in and around her beaver and decided this would be the perfect place to hide a hickey or two. I set about it and got a little carried away, giving her pubis a few tender little bites. They were mild compared to my latest habits but they would leave little bruises nonetheless. This got Jenna wound up and she was now wiggling her hips and moaning softly.

Turning back to Sharon for more of the same I noticed her titties and big nipples were crying for my mouth. I dug in for a feast; teasing and sucking and worrying her nipples until she was squirming and moaning too.

Her nipples fascinated me. I finally couldn't resist and gave them a few little nips with my teeth. I left them then and kissed my way to her navel. She liked my licking and sucking there even better than Jenna had.

When Sharon tightened her abdomen it was apparent. Her toned abdominals stood out like a little washboard. I proceeded down to her bush for more licking and sucking and nibbling. I just had to leave a few little hickeys and bite marks on her also. I progressed to Sharon's pussy and just dove in. It was already wet and I was thirsty.

Even though I spent several minutes trying to lick up all her juices they just kept coming. She began rolling her pussy up to my lips and then put her hands into my hair to offer guidance. She was getting close and I was getting ready to fuck someone. I decided to push Sharon over the edge with my mouth first and then turn over and fuck Jenna. Puckering my lips, I surrounded Sharon's clitty, sucking hard and then vibrating my tongue against it. That did the trick and her strong hands mashed my face to her pussy as her hips bucked and she clamped her muscular thighs against my ears.

"Oh. Oh that's it Jack. Oh, it's so good!"

She relaxed back to the bed and I left her panting and turned back to Jenna. Jenna had given me a few little bites on the back of my neck herself as I was licking Sharon's pussy. The look in Jenna's eyes was blazing lust. I lowered my mouth to her pussy for a taste and it was hot, wet, and delicious. I'm sure she thought I would eat her to a come too, but she was mistaken. When my tongue had her hips pumping from pleasure I rose and put my knees between her spread thighs. She spread them further as comprehension dawned.

"Oh God Jack, are you going to fuck me now?" she asked, her voice trembling with lust.

"The time has come pretty one."

"Sharon, help him Sharon. Put it in for him."

This shot a bolt through my dick. I'd never had one woman put my dick into another's pussy. I was already hot but this got me boiling.

"I will baby, I will."

She did more than put it in. She put her hand on Jenna's pussy first and slipped two of her fingers just inside Jenna's labia. She then spread the juice she found there all around Jenna's love lips. She took hold of my pounding dick then, and put the head against Jenna's hymen. She moved my dick up and down against Jenna's slit to get the head wet and then placed me at Jenna's entrance.

I felt like I would pop a blood vessel. Seeing Sharon using her fingers in and around Jenna's pussy slit just shot my pressure up. I had to concentrate to keep from just slamming my dick into Jenna. I managed to keep control though.

"Oh God it feels big. Oh God. Is it going to hurt Jack?"

"Not if I can help it. It may sting when your cherry goes. When I break it I'll try to just be still until it stops smarting."

I put pressure against the magic seal buy not much. I was holding myself back by the hardest.

"I feel it now. It's right up against my cherry."

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"No. I just feel it there pushing."

I didn't give any warning because I didn't want her to tense up. Her cherry just caved in as I pressed thru it. I held still after I'd done it.

"Oh!" Jenna squeaked.

"Did it hurt?"

"Not really. It felt a little like a pinch and now it just stings like a paper cut or something."

"I'll just stay still until it goes away," I said.

"Don't worry about it. If it starts hurting I'll let you know, otherwise I'm ready to get on with my first fuck. I'm so fucking hot I could just scream."

"Go ahead, I'm sure the others are probably listening at the door," I said, and winked at her.

I pushed on in all the way now. She was tight but really wet. I let it find the end and it bumped against her cervix with only about half an inch to go. I pressed it on in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.