NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

When we got home Nancy, Karen, and Beverly rustled us up some supper. I didn't mind admitting I was tired and I knew all the girls were. Beverly and I were probably least affected because we had spent a lot of time with the forklifts. We had both done some stacking though. We went to the living room to chat and joke a little before bed and we spent most of the time making jokes about the tampons. I finally got up and headed for my bedroom and Karen came with me.

"Jack this is my turn but if you're very horny I'm going to give it up and go see if I can find you someone who is up to it. I'm glad you and Nancy had that little talk this morning. If you hadn't I'd be feeling really guilty right now. I feel a little guilty anyway but I'm just too tired to be very much fun for you tonight."

"Honey, if you'll just lie down and let me hold a titty for a while I will be a happy man. If you think you need to get up very early tomorrow just try not to wake me as you get out of bed."

"Oh, you're tired too huh?"

"Yes. I tried but I just couldn't find a way to stack those boxes with my dick. It's the only part of me that never seems to get tired. I have a little surprise for you though."

"What surprise?" she asked.

"In the morning there is going to be a lot of pissing and moaning. Everyone is going to be really sore."

"That's right. I should have known it but I just didn't think about it."

"We might as well get to sleep as soon as we can because all the doctors will have patients in the morning. They'll be patients themselves also."

"Do you mind if I go ask Nancy to join us. We had planned to double-team you tonight but she told me she just couldn't help me after the loading. She sympathized but said me I'd just have to face the music on my own. I'm sure she'd rather not sleep alone, especially since she won't have to put out." Karen said, teasing me.

"I'd love it. I can probably even muster the strength to hold a titty each. That's all I'm promising though."

Karen left and returned in a few minutes with Nancy who was smiling sheepishly.

"I don't even have the strength to tease you tonight, you long dicked fucker." Nancy said, teasing me anyway.

I let her have the last word without even a try. I gave them both a kiss and helped them undress and they helped me. We got in bed with me in the middle. I settled for putting my arms around them and not holding any titties. We were all asleep shortly.

I was the first one awake the next morning and as soon as I moved I was sorry I wasn't still sleeping. I knew the moans and groans would be loud soon since I felt so sore and I knew I probably had a light case. Sore muscles and complaining would surely be the order of the day.

I tried to slip out from between Nancy and Karen without waking them but their sudden moans told me I'd failed. I got out of bed and hobbled to the bathroom to piss and then I started the shower, making the water as hot as I could stand it. I stepped in and just let it wash over me hoping it would help my sore muscles. It did help a little and after I'd washed and decided I'd had enough I got out and dried myself.

I went back into the bedroom. Nancy and Karen were still in bed but awake. I managed to make my good morning sound sincere.

"Oh shut up," Nancy said.

"God I hurt," Karen told me.

"Well just gut it up and go get in the shower. Let the hot water beat on you for a few minutes and you'll feel a little better. Not a lot better but at least a little."

"Fuck that," Karen said.

"It'll help a little."

"I know it might. I just happen to know something that will help a lot," Karen told me.

"What?"

"That fucking morphine we took from the hospital," she said.

I'd forgotten about the morphine. I wondered if that wasn't a little like shooting a sparrow with a 10 gauge, but I didn't comment. Hell, Karen was a doctor and if she wanted to hit us up with morphine I wasn't going to argue. We still had things we needed to do and I just had a feeling time was getting short for us here. I guess I must have given her a puzzled look.

"Not really Jack, but there are other pain killers that are strong enough to make this all go away. In the real world I couldn't have justified prescribing them for a minor ailment like sore muscles, mainly because of government meddling.

"Since I and two other doctors will be up close and personal with the patients, we can have all the groaning that I know will start soon, stopped in about thirty minutes. That is if I can just make myself get out of bed and go dig it out of the tote it's in."

"That sounds like a real deal. I've gone through this several times before and I never had anything stronger than aspirin. Aspirin helps a lot but it doesn't make it go away."

"I wish I'd had sense enough to dig the Percodan out last night before the soreness set in," Karen said, grumbling.

Never one to miss a chance for a little bribery, I recognized an opportunity. I thought about how I was going to pose the deal for a second though. Then I just went for it.

"What kind of benefit could I gain if I went and dug the medicine out for you?" I asked.

"I can tell you right now I'll name my firstborn after you, and my second and third too if you want," Karen said.

"If it will get the stuff in here any faster I'll promise to suck your dick until you're to tired to even lie down," Nancy added.

"And I'll keep my tongue up your ass the whole time she's sucking," Karen said, upping the ante.

"I'm sure Jenna and Sharon will both let you pop their cherries, and I know Diane will let you fuck her virgin daughter," Nancy said.

"How can I refuse? How do I know which tote it's in? Did you say it was Percodan?" I asked.

"Jenna said we just had to search the database for the name of the drug we wanted and it would tell us which tote it was in. It was Greek to me. Do you know what she was talking about?" Karen asked.

"I know what she means. How is it spelled exactly?"

"p e r c o d a n."

I pulled on some jeans and a T-shirt and slipped on some loafers. I went to the study and searched for the drug. It was supposed to be in tote two thirteen. I went out and climbed in the trailer full of totes. I moved the few I had to and found the right one. After opening it I found sixteen plastic bottles that said they contained five hundred Percodan each. One was open but seemed almost full. I brought that one to Karen and had sense enough to bring a big glass of water with me.

I gave Nancy and Karen a pill and took one for myself. I let them have the water first and when they had swallowed the pills I took the glass and washed mine down. I asked Karen if one was enough.

"I found out the first time I had a Percodan one would never be enough. One is all you need for the pain, but from now on you will always feel that another one would just hit the spot. That's why the government moved them up to schedule two. Now hurry and give all the others one. If you wait until yours takes effect, you'll be wanting to fuck their poor sore naked bodies and they won't be able to resist."

"That doesn't sound so bad."

"Just go on and give them the pills. After they take effect all of us will feel great and we'll all be able to fuck back if you can't restrain yourself," Karen said, promising me.

"Well why didn't we just take some last night?"

"They're for pain Jack. They don't help fatigue much. They help it some but not that much. If we start taking them too often they'll loose their effectiveness, and we'll get hooked on them besides."

I left with the medicine and I could already tell it was helping me. As I went into their rooms and woke them I had to listen to every one of them moan and groan. I then offered them a pain pill if they would show me their pussy. Not a one refused. Janet and Diane, knowing what I was about cursed me, but they were quick to show me their pussy anyway. Actually Janet seemed like she couldn't get the sheet off her fast enough.

"Asshole!"

"Moi?"

"Dr Dick just give me that pill and come back in forty-five minutes. Then not only can you look at my pussy, you can park your big old dick in it and stay, at least until the Percodan wears off," Janet said.

I gave her the pill and told her I was just teasing. She said she knew it. I told her that did sound like fun though and I planned on keeping her to the promise at a later date.

An hour later everyone was flying high and feeling mean. Nancy and Karen made pancakes and cooked sausage again. While we were eating I fucked up and ask them all if they felt well enough to go shopping today. What do you think they said? I can tell you I was a popular guy after that and I got several offers promising delightful sex acts with multiple partners.

After we'd finished I went into the study while the girls were dressing. I checked and at least part of the Internet was still functioning. Jenna had told me two days ago she had searched for and saved all the web pages she could stand and couldn't that please be enough. I told her it was fine and let her stop. It hit me that I hadn't checked my email since the whole thing started. I figured it was mostly Spam anyway since I didn't really have any friends to speak of. I had a couple of people that had been at the startup with me that mailed me now and again but most of them were rich by now also and I guess we had all just been enjoying our money.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.