NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

I dressed where I was and then went back to Nancy and hugged her giving her another sweet kiss.

"You're such a sweetie Nancy. I just love your smiling face and your tight little pussy. It taught my dick a new trick today."

"Don't I know it? I nearly blew on the third stroke. I've got to hand it to you Jack. If you have anything left for Janet tonight that will mean you bagged us all in one day. You're getting to be amazing

"I don't know what it was today Nancy. I just woke up horny and I've been that way all day. You needn't worry about Janet. With what's in store for her I wouldn't even need a dick to have her talking to herself in the morning."

"You know best Jack. I'm beginning to think you're a doctor yourself. You're the doctor of dick. I'm just happy for that last injection."

I decided to take a quick shower and left Nancy cooking.

Suppertime rolled around and Nancy had another good meal for us despite my earlier interruption. I kept glancing at Janet and every time I did it seemed her pretty eyes were right on mine. Her stiff nipples seemed to be calling me. I just couldn't believe I'd had so much sex today and still was drooling for more. I was though. My dick was so hard you'd have thought I hadn't been laid in weeks.

After dinner talking and joking in the living room was just as bad. Every time my gaze fell on Janet my dick gave me a twitch. I couldn't stand it any longer by nine pm. I looked at her, crooked my finger, and mouthed bedtime. She smiled and met me as I got up to close with her. I gave her a good kiss in front of all the others and we walked toward my bedroom arm in arm.

When we were inside I shut the door and made sure it was locked. I turned back to Janet and she had a playful look on her face.

"Are you afraid I'll sneak out?"

I looked right into her eyes and put my most serious expression on my face.

"I'm afraid the others will come running when they hear you screaming."

She tried to make light of it but I kept my face serious. I broke the tension before she got upset.

"Nancy is going to grant me a doctorate. The doctor of dick. Jack Parsons DD. How does that sound. All I have to do is finish my dissertation. That being you." I gave her my most evil grin and then a big wink.

She actually seemed a little bit relieved. She glanced at the examining table and another little smile crossed her lips.

"Are you going to examine me?"

"Turn about is fair play, doctor. I do promise you the warmest speculum you've ever come across though."

She laughed outright at this. Then she giggled and walked up to me to put a kiss on my lips that would probably cure the sickness.

I didn't have on the smock but I had it hidden in the bathroom. I did try my fake doctor voice on Janet though.

"The doctor will be in for your examination soon Miss. Please disrobe and lie on the table."

She gave me a little look and then went over near the table and began undressing. I went into the bathroom and hurried out of my clothes. When I put on the smock I buttoned it up this time. It was a tight fit but I struggled into it. Looking down, I saw my hard dick jutting out and making a large lump. I fished it out through the front and now it just waved proudly. It's jutting pinkness made a nice contrast with the white smock.

I came out of the bathroom in the smock. Janet was lying on the table and I could see she almost laughed seeing me in one of her smocks with my dick sticking straight out the front. She got a grip and didn't. I came over to stand beside her.

"Now Miss, before we begin your examination can you tell me if you have any specific complaints?"

"Well doctor my lips and mouth seem very dry lately."

"I see."

I bent down to kiss her and soon I was examining her tonsils with my tongue. I pulled back just a little and placed little kisses all over her face, then her ears and neck and finally in the hollow of her throat. I continued down her upper chest until I just reached the top edges of her breasts.

"Did that help Miss?" I asked standing again.

"Yes it did doctor, but now my nipples seem to be tingling."

I resumed where I'd left off. I marveled again at the firmness of all the women's breasts. Janet's seemed to just stand right up and didn't offer to even lean off to one side or the other. I kissed all around the bases of both of them and then circled my way up to the nipples in turn. I sucked and licked and even nibbled on each nipple for quite a while.

Janet put her hands up in my hair once and I had to remind her that she needed to keep them down by her side for a proper examination. She did after that. I finally kissed my way to her navel and gave it some attention. Sucking and kissing there put her hips into motion. It was just a slight squirming but it was noticeable.

"Now Miss, are your breasts feeling better."

"Oh Yes! They feel much better now doctor. Only now my vagina seems to be itching up inside. It's almost like a burning feeling."

"This may be more serious than I thought. Perhaps you should move down on the table and put your feet in the stirrups."

She scooted that pretty ass toward the end of the table and put her feet in the stirrups. I walked to the end and pulled her ass just off the end like I'd done to Karen. I spread the stirrups, which spread her legs. I left her gaping with her legs spread as far as I thought she could comfortably tolerate.

Stepping back, I unbuttoned and took off the smock. I stepped up between her legs and held my dick down to point straight out. I moved up until just the end of my dick touched her. It needed just a little adjustment for perfect height and so I hit the foot switch. Janet heard the noise and then felt the table moving. She gave a little shiver.

"Oh Jack, what are you doing?"

"Nothing to worry about Miss. I just need to adjust the peter to pussy height ratio."

The table moved slowly but it was in place in just a few seconds. I watched Janet though and I could tell she'd had sexual thoughts about her office equipment before. There was sweat on her upper lip now and she gave a little shiver every now and then. I had a brainstorm. I moved forward and put about three inches of dick into her. She was dripping fuck oil now. She milked at the end of my dick with her pussy and cocked her hips a time or two trying to get more into her.

"Please try to be still Miss. This part of the examination is very delicate and must be done carefully."

It made Janet shiver again. I could tell she was trying to be still but just couldn't. Something about getting dicked on her examination table was winding her up tight.

"I wonder how many women have been examined on this table?" I asked, lecherously.

"None with this type of equipment I can assure you," she said, nearly yelling.

"Oh. I find I get wonderful results with the meat probe."

"You are damned sure right about that. Could you examine me a little deeper Goddammit. Please."

"All in good time Miss. I'm afraid I need to make a few more adjustments."

I left my dick in her and hit the foot switch. I moved her up a couple of inches and then I moved her down. She began pumping her hips wildly after just a few seconds and was gripping the sides of the table tightly with her hands. She turned loose of the table and began twisting and pulling on he nipples.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. I can't believe you're fucking me with my table. Oh God. I wish the motherfucker went back and forth!" Janet said, screaming it.

I'm sure everyone in the house could hear Janet perfectly well as she screamed through her climax. I adjusted the table for perfect fucking height while she was still babbling loudly. I reached around the outside of her thighs and took hold of their tops up near her hip joint. When she had partially settled down and was just gasping for breath I pulled her to me firmly with my handgrip on the tops of her thighs. I shot my hips forward and drove my dick in to the hilt. I could get deep penetration in this upside down dog fuck position that the table and stirrups put Janet in. I felt my dickhead hit her cervix strongly and it felt like it went almost through it. This near cervical penetration and the smashing of her clit against my pubis sent Janet right back over the top.

"Shit. Goddammit. You're fucking me to death Jack! Oh God. Move the table Jack. Move the fucking table. Please move the fucking table you son of a bitch." She was screaming again and I knew she would be hoarse from this later. I hadn't even pumped my dick. I just held it deep in her and hit the foot switch.

"That's it. That's it you mother fucker that's it. Oh God, I'm gonna die! Just fuck me til I quit breathing." Janet said, still screaming and then she climaxed again.

I had a hardon of course and her squeezing grasping pussy felt wonderful around it but I was nowhere near coming. I don't know why exactly, but I suspect it had something to do with the feeling of absolute control I had. I knew it wasn't all my doing. She must have some strong fantasy, which included her getting soundly fucked on one of these tables. I didn't care exactly what the fantasy was but I knew I was going to use it to the hilt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.