NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

After fueling the Peterbilt I'd grabbed, I moved it forward and Beverly pulled hers up to the pumps behind me. She got out laughing. The truck she'd found was a Kenworth and it looked even newer than the Peterbilt. Its trailer looked equally new.

"This one only has eight thousand miles on it. What's funny is the load. All ice cream novelties - Dove and Snickers ice cream bars mostly. Got a sweet tooth Jack?"

"We can keep some of them I guess and just off load most of it at the warehouse."

Sharon and Nancy pulled up then and while I fueled the truck Beverly opened the trailer and picked out some dessert.

As I fueled the truck Beverly brought I noticed it was the first reefer trailer I'd ever seen that didn't have a separate tank for the unit. There was a fuel line from one of the main tanks to the reefer. Running along with the airlines and trailer light cord, it was covered in some kind of woven stainless steel sheath. I guess this guy didn't care about the few fuel tax dollars he could save.

We left and headed for the warehouse after I finished all the fueling. When we got there I pulled toward the refrigerated dock. I went inside and opened a door on the frozen food side then went out and opened the doors on the ice cream load, backing it up to the dock. Back inside I mounted a forklift and jerked the load off in about fifteen minutes. I was pretty cold before I finished so I went back to the girls without wasting any time.

Back outside, I asked Beverly what she knew about the weight trucks could carry. She told me what I already knew about the eighty thousand pound limit, but I asked if the trucks were capable of carrying more since we didn't have to worry about rules anymore.

She figured out where I was going with the questions and told me they could probably handle another forty thousand pounds of weight as long as we didn't stack it too high or drive so fast the tires heated up. She guessed if we stayed at seventy or below we would be fine.

I told her what I was planning and she agreed it would probably work. I asked Beverly and Sharon if they would be comfortable going back to the house and bringing the other truck here. They said they would and took off.

Sharon and Beverly were barely out of the lot when Nancy grinned at me. She came over to kiss me and we played tongues for a couple of minutes then she broke it off and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"We need to get your clothes off Jack."

"Oh yeh. Why is that?"

"I've got to pee," she said, and gave me an evil grin.

My dick sprang to attention and I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough. Nancy was also hurrying. I lay down on the concrete floor when I was naked and in just a few seconds Nancy straddled my face with her buns resting on my chest.

"Ready Jack?"

I nodded and Nancy eased her pussy up to my open mouth and released a little trickle. She hit her mark right off and as the warm yellow liquid streamed into my mouth I was surprised I didn't find it in the least offensive.

I swallowed and as she was filling my mouth again I began to get hotter and hotter and my dick felt like it would burst. Nancy was turned on immensely too. She was quivering so she had a hard time keeping the stream directed into my mouth. It would trickle off to one side or the other.

Her fuck oil was nearly running out the bottom of her slit and I realized the wetness on my chest wasn't from piss. I guess she hadn't needed to pee very bad since she only produced about three swallows worth.

She practically flew off me when she'd finished and was on her hands and knees beside me in a flash. Her pelvis was pumping up and back and as I got up to get behind her I could see her tiny pussy looked like it was winking with every pump of her hips.

"Fuck me God Dammit. Fuck me now. Fuck my mouth, fuck my pussy, fuck my ass. Just put your big long dick in me somewhere and pump me you piss drinking son of a bitch. Beat me, bite me, whip me, fuck me, now you kinky bastard."

Quiet, gentle, loving, Nancy was hotter now than any woman I'd ever seen. I wiped my dickhead back and forth through her cuntlips and pressed into her tight pussy to the bottom. I pulled back and pushed in harder. I was trying not to just slam her and she howled her displeasure.

"Fuck me harder you nasty bastard. Fuck me harder."

I grabbed her hips for a handle and shoved it to her hard for three or four strokes. I let go of one hip and slapped one of her cute little ass cheeks.

"You nasty little girl. You pissed in my mouth and now you're gonna pay

"That's right. Spank me daddy. Spank your nasty little whore girl. Spank my ass daddy!"

I gave her three or four slaps on each cheek and then bent over her back to grab hold of her swinging titties. I squeezed them with my hands and then grabbed each nipple between a thumb and forefinger, pinching them firmly. I kept pounding her pussy as I did.

"That's it you mother fucker. I'm coming but don't you dare stop."

She peaked then and her pussy clasped my dick hard. I kept pumping in her and the extra friction was terrific.

"That's right, pinch my nipples. Pinch 'em hard and bite my neck and fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me and fuck me some more. Harder you bastard, harder!"

I just started pounding my dick up in her pussy as hard as I could. Taking her directions I bent my back further and bit the back of her pretty neck. This just drove her crazy. All at once her hips started rocking up and back in a frenzy. Her pussy gripped my dick so hard I was afraid she was actually going to hurt it. I was a goner and I knew it; I could feel the come boiling out of me.

"Oh God that's it! Oh God! Oh God!"

All her muscles just seemed to lock and she just trembled for nearly two minutes while her pussy spasmed around my dick. I thought I would never stop pumping come up her. Then she fell in a heap to the concrete, slipping off my dripping dick as she collapsed.

I tried to untangle her but she didn't move at all on her own except to breathe. Her eyes were closed and I wondered if she were even conscious. She just lay there gasping for air.

I checked the back of her neck, worried now that I might have broken the skin when I bit her. I hadn't but I think my teeth marks were going to become bruises. I looked at her nipples and they were definitely bruised from my pinching. Both our knees were scrapped form the concrete and Nancy had big red handprints on both cheeks of her dainty little ass. She seemed like she might be about to rejoin the conscious and then opened her eyes and looked at me.

"You nasty bastard, that was the hottest fuck of my life by far. I'm just lying her about to cry because I didn't let you take me home and fuck my brains out two and a half years ago when you first hit on me. I'm about to cry about it. I nearly cried about it the other night when I thought of all the time I'd wasted but now I'm just about sick over it. I just never had any idea what a nasty bastard you could be."

"Who do you think you're telling? I was just thinking about all the times you could have pissed in my mouth in the last two and a half years and I'm just about mad at you for holding out on me," I said.

I bent down to kiss her and thrust my tongue in her mouth. We'd only kissed for a few seconds when she jerked her mouth form mine.

"Quit Jack. I can taste my piss in your mouth and you have to quit. If you don't we'll be here on our bloody knees still fucking when the others get back. Besides, I don't think I could live over another fuck like that. Not for a while anyway."

"I'm afraid you're right. Lets go to the locker room and shower real quick before they get back."

We gathered our clothes and I showed her to the locker room. We hit the shower and rinsed off. I saw the bite mark on her neck again and started to apologize.

"Don't be a dummy Jack. Didn't you see me showing off my hickey the other morning? Do you have any idea how proud Diane was of her hickey? I just hope the bruises on my nipples get a little darker so I can show them off better," she said.

"Well doesn't it hurt?"

"It hurts so good I'd just piss my pants if I had any on. It's actually just a little tingling turn on. Just keep this in mind Jack. If it's not going to make me bleed just do it and ask for forgiveness later, OK."

I said I would but made up my mind to try to be more careful if we ever got that worked up again. We dressed and I showed her some of the warehouse. I pointed out how most of the things were packed and stored and I helped her get an idea of how much actual food was in a pallet of which items.

About thirty minutes later I heard Beverly blow the train horn and I went out to the lot. I had her pull to the refrigerated dock and I opened the trailer and docked it in one of the cold storage bays. I opened the doors on the beef truck and put it in the next bay. Then I went inside and set both loads off.

Beverly and I decided that the best way to do this was stack the two loads together on the floor. This meant stacking them by hand and not on pallets. Pallets are a convenience for loading and unloading but a load will actually ride lower and use space more efficiently if it's hand stacked. The only thing we stacked the meat on was the little spacers that let dripping juice run out and not ruin the bottoms of the boxes.

Beverly knew how to use a forklift also and she brought me the pallets as I stacked them on the floor. This was a big help since we were stacking the meat much higher than normal. I didn't really have to lift the meat higher I just had to slide it off the raised pallet and into place.

We tried to make sure the different types were distributed through the load so we wouldn't find ourselves digging through forty or fifty boxes to find one box of something different later. I was surprised that it only took about two hours to get both loads off and back on stacked in one trailer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.