My First Day at My New Job
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Nikki Mounds

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She was chosen over dozens of well qualified women. Nicole is the typical arrogant yuppy, self assured and ready for succes, she knows she has great assets to offer to any firm that hires her. But in her new job she finds out that her only important assets are her large hooters and that the corporate training did more to her mind than she could believe.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   MaleDom   Humiliation  

I wake up in my bed all sweaty. I had a terrible nightmare this night, my dreams were full of old executives humiliating me and using me, handling my large bosom as if I was some kind of sex slave, forcing me to suck their cock and calling me all kind of names and mocking me because I was chosen to fill the position because of my big breasts...

The worst part is that I wake up all wet, the sheets of my bed soaked with my pleasure juices... I came several times with this evil dream!

I sob for a while, remembering what happened yesterday, the way Mr. Z used me like some fucktoy. I still have the taste of his cum in my mouth. And I shiver to think of it, I can't believe his sperm in my mouth made me cum like it did... the strongest orgasm of my life!

I take a long bath still ashamed of myself. I know am not to blame, that company of perverts had used drugs and strange technology to turn me into this thing, this submissive and weak thing. But still I feel embarrassed with my own body reactions. My twat was madly throbbing all the time I gave head to Mr. Z, and every time he touched my tits I just went ballistic with pleasure!

And I also know I had no choice about my attire, I know he was controlling me when I took off my minimizer bra and cut my skirt until it was a lewd caricature of the proper thing I was wearing. But still I feel awkward to remember my pussy wetting wildly every time a man stared at my knockers swaying or almost orgasming when a man commented about my body.

I have always been self conscious about my chest and I have always been a bashful and proper lady, I hate to feel so horny with the attention I get from men... it is disgusting! That evil company can't do this to me, I can't become their whore.

I finish my bath and start to dress up for work. As much as I want I can't seriously think about giving up, about NOT going to work. Another one of their 'suggestions' I guess. I dress in my bra and a white blouse, it is slightly transparent, but I use to wear a blazer above it. But I look at the blazer and don't feel like wearing it, it is too hot and uncomfortable.

As I consider if I'll don it or not I start to feel itchy on my boobs. I scratch it but it only gets worst. I feel like there are ants walking on my tits... the more I try to resist the more it annoys and hurts. I am also feeling the blouse suffocate me, it is too tight... no, it is not, the problem are the buttons, they burn my skin and feel like strangling me!

I undo a button and start to feel better, to breath easier, but I only stop suffocating when I undo all the buttons down to just bellow my cleavage. Yet the bra keeps hurting me, now it feels like burning my skin, as if coated with acid.

Without much option I remove it, but every brasserie I try also hurts me, so I guess I'll have to go to work without one. And with my blouse as open as it is, I look like the perfect slut! I think about changing my blouse, this one is the most see through I have, but I just can't. I also try to put the blazer over my chest but I am not able to.

I put my skirt and only after I start to walk toward the kitchen I realize I have forgotten to put on my panties! I blush, even being alone at home. What am I becoming?! And I just can't seriously think of putting any underwear, their 'suggestions' are deeper and nastier than I thought.

I feel my stomach roaring, I'm starving, but yet I look at the food in my fridge and see nothing that I'd want to eat. Only the milk makes me lick my lips, but still I am not able to grab anything for breakfast. I shrug and don't think it is important, I am just too depressed to think about food.

As I put all the papers of the new contract into my purse and feel annoyed. Not only I have to perform as a stripper and hooker for the man but I also have to work on the difficult jobs he throws at me. Angry with this situation I fumble with my keys and they fall to the ground. I sigh and try to get them but, as much as I try, I am unable to bend my knees, I am bending over at the waist! I try to force myself into a more lady like pose but I just can't. What else they have forced into my mind?!

I take a deep breath as I finally get my keys and grab my purse. My hands tremble in fear, it shows there are things about their 'training' I still am aware of. But I know what waits me in the office. I know what that terrible man plans to do. He made it clear I was chosen for the position for my bosom and he is eager to humiliate me and, of course, get many other blowjobs like those I performed yesterday.

My mouth waters as I think of sucking his cock... sucking ANY cock in fact. I look at a banana and lick my lips, as with the milk it made me hungry... starving... but nothing I see really pleases me, as if I need something I don't have home, some special treat in my mouth.

I shake my head and see I already took too long; I'll bite a snack later, now I have to run not to be late for my job. I walk the streets in a tiny skirt, panty less, and with my too large mounds wobbling with my fast stride. The hooters threaten to escape the blouse, since it is too wide open, the jiggle and size of them draw attention on my way to my job.

Guys keep staring at me in lust, as I pass a construction site the workers stop to make cat calls and shout in my direction. I hear they call me 'big tits hottie', comment about my 'huge cow udders' and generally call me a hot slut. I arrive at the building with my legs shaking, my panty all wet and my pussy throbbing. I actually climaxed with the naughty words and ogling!

As I exit the elevator and see my boss I realize it'll be a long dreadful day, my mouth waters at the memories of the blowjob I gave him yesterday. My hunger returns, I am starving again, but this time I realize for what. I am craving... his cum!

Mr. Z notices me as I stop on my tracks, blushing with my realization. He KNOWS! His grim shows it, he knows what I am feeling! I lower my head and look to the floor in shame. I feel like crying, but I take a deep breath and raise it again, seeing him wave me into his office. I walk as if I was going to the gallows pole, waiting for the worst.

I walk with fear in my eyes, a few of the girls smirk, they know what will happen. I think some don't actually know about the 'treatment' they performed on me and think I am just a slut fucking the boss. Some others have a different kind of look on their faces, they look at me and I just know they are also slaves, usually the bustiest and cutest ones...

I turn to the evil man as he leans against the side of his desk and says 'Close the door' in a matter of factly way, as if nothing special was happening. He watches as I do it and he smiles.

"So Nikki, how was the first night of your new life?"

"I-it was terrible you know it!" I close the door and turn to face him like a cornered animal. "I-I can't... I am not like this! I had never sucked cock before. I never tasted cum... What have you done to me? Ple-please... let me go!" I beg with tears in my eyes, but even so I feel my cunt on fire just to be in the same room as the evil man. I raise my head and see his eyes furrow in anger.

"Speaking to me in that way already? The programming must not be fully taking hold. I'll have to do something about that. But first I'll indulge you and answer your questions... however you will remove one article of clothing for each answer. Do we have a deal?"

"I-I..." I blush, but I need the answers and I know he can force me to do it anyway. Mr. Z is toying with me, mocking me with this game, but I need the answers! "... yes." He smiles and nods.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.